;

Author Topic: GBS RSS  (Read 59593 times)

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Italian United Statesian Better dead than red Sasstronaut cold, dead hands
    • Awards
Re: GBS RSS
« Reply #9175 on: May 04, 2017, 09:06:57 AM »
+7
That DIY disaster thread is amazing. Thank you guys for brightening my day.

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #9176 on: May 04, 2017, 09:22:16 AM »
+2
To be fair, he took a decent, normal McMansion bedroom

and turned it into something ultra modern, and while not to everyone's tastes, kinda cool:

It does scream "luxury Manhattan hotel" but if that's what you want to go for, he did pull it off. I think he has a good flair for decor, not so much construction ability. He'd be good as the decorating half of a tv show about house flipping where one person does the demo and construction and the other draws pictures, buys repurposed doors, and gets decor from Target.

Poor guy turned his bedroom into a hotel room.
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #9177 on: May 04, 2017, 09:45:56 AM »
+5
I figured out what the chairs are for...

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Italian United Statesian Better dead than red Sasstronaut cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #9178 on: May 04, 2017, 10:21:23 AM »
+2
I got to the feminist dog pile and now I'm rooting for that guy to realize his rockbath dream and prove them all wrong

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #9179 on: May 04, 2017, 11:22:06 AM »
+5
Skipped to the outrage... Here it is. So horrible...

Quote from: bEatmstrJ
There's a good chance I would have not compromised my floor joists knowing what I know now. But the damage has been done and the cost to fix it is essentially the same as it is to continue with my original plan. I may not use my tub much, but I also don't remodel things as a bachelor. My closet was designed with a woman in mind, despite not being married. Likewise, my bathroom is designed with a woman in mind. It will have a powder room that will be completely useless to me, but is the kind of thing a woman would look at and say, OMG I want this. In the same vein, if a woman sees a nice inviting looking bathtub they are going to swoon. And since woman play an unfair role in the home-buying process, a woman who falls in love with my bathroom is going to help me sell my home (someday). You may not like the design, but I assure the finished product will exceed your expectations.

And in comes Tiny Brontosaurus the fat, perpetually outraged sheboon who has never and will never have any part in buying a home with a significant other...

Quote from: Tiny Brontosaurus
I'm a woman and while I don't speak for all women, nothing about that bathroom suits the way I'd want to use the space even ignoring the aesthetic side of things.

I like as much natural light as possible for putting on my makeup, and just waking myself up in the morning, and you boarded up a window. The dark gray stone and red paint are also going to soak up all the artificial light and make the bathroom dank and cave-like, so hard to see what I'm doing.

The tub is awkwardly-placed and has nowhere but that tiny notch in the wall to store soaps, oils, grooming tools, or the book, wine, and music player I'd need to have a properly girly soak.

The shower is cavernous, and thus would be freezing unless you had both showerheads going, there's again nowhere to store anything, and like a lot of women I prefer a removable showerhead so I can clean my body without getting my hair wet, because drying and setting it is a pain in the ass I like to save for shampoo days. You've got a sort of bench thing I think that might be workable for shaving your legs on, but it forces you to stand in the path of the shower, meaning your shaving soap is going to constantly rinse off while you're working, not to mention your hair's getting wet again.

The sinks, again, no storage space, no clear flat workspace for laying out hot tools, makeup, and cosmetics. If that low part in between is meant to be the vanity, it's cramped and has no mirror, no lighting, and only one electrical socket, which is frequently not enough when I've got a blow-dryer going, a flat iron heating up, and I want to charge my phone.

I don't see anywhere to store towels or robes either.

Some girls are definitely a lot more wash-and-go than I am, but the fact that you're thinking of wooing a woman with a luxury bathroom makeover in the first place means you probably go for a traditional type of girl. Traditional girls tend to need bathroom storage and a place to plug in their hot rollers.

Some more from a regular guy who's views on attracting women are slightly-cringeworthy, at best...

Apparently you've never bought a house with a wife? Under most circumstances the wife makes the final say on whether or not a couple buys a home. I've heard this from the many real estate agents I've worked with in the past that assure me this is most often the case.

That's about it, before the thread goes to shit in the lamest way possible.

Apparently someone got banned trying to Doxx the OP. Guess they found out he DJs for a living and then made fun of his "weak ass DJ career." IDK though, you gotta be SUPER successful to be able to afford a house by DJing.

Dave Hedgehog

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Sit upon thy spiky steed for glorious crusade!
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #9180 on: May 04, 2017, 11:34:29 AM »
+3
Is he minted or just living in borat country? Looks like a bug fucking place he has there and enough cash to make it look good.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9181 on: May 04, 2017, 12:09:32 PM »
+5
Is he minted or just living in borat country? Looks like a bug fucking place he has there and enough cash to make it look good.
He's a sales engineer, and apparently makes bank on it. The house is a 5-bedroom that he lives in by himself (lol).

Dave Hedgehog

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Sit upon thy spiky steed for glorious crusade!
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #9182 on: May 04, 2017, 12:25:28 PM »
+2
He's a sales engineer, and apparently makes bank on it. The house is a 5-bedroom that he lives in by himself (lol).
Fair play to him. He's doing more than most goons could ever dream of.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #9183 on: May 04, 2017, 05:07:53 PM »
+13
True but the comedy in the first eight pages was him arguing against everybody telling him he had just created a death trap on the grounds that the criticism wasn't constructive enough/too mean.

Ideally everybody should've gone in for the long haul: two years later beatmaster finally woos a girl with his incredible DiY Hotel Mansion. They finish doing the nasty and the next morning she climbs into that infinity basin above the diy mold farm.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZSUHV7foSA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZSUHV7foSA</a>

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #9184 on: May 04, 2017, 08:49:29 PM »
+20
Is he minted or just living in borat country?

Look out your window and find out, faggot.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9185 on: May 04, 2017, 09:51:43 PM »
+2
Is he minted or just living in borat country?
Look out your window and find out, faggot.
:mott:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #9186 on: May 04, 2017, 10:43:48 PM »
+6
True but the comedy in the first eight pages was him arguing against everybody telling him he had just created a death trap on the grounds that the criticism wasn't constructive enough/too mean.

Ideally everybody should've gone in for the long haul: two years later beatmaster finally woos a girl with his incredible DiY Hotel Mansion. They finish doing the nasty and the next morning she climbs into that infinity basin above the diy mold farm.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZSUHV7foSA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZSUHV7foSA</a>

The Fall of The House of Goon

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #9187 on: May 05, 2017, 09:46:34 PM »
+6
My bathroom is fucked up because the gay middle aged brother of the elderly lady original owner(I'm assuming because it is obviously DIY) did a hack job.  I patched up what I could by regrouting/caulking the shower, but the wood underneath is probably wet and fucked up.  I'm just gonna bite the bullet and have it redone when I decide to sell. 

......and then this motherfucker spends thousands of dollars and days of painstaking labor on this piece of shit for fun??? :tom:

If you're ok with builder-grade bathrooms then more power to you, but I like a different level of house.

The "level of house" I like was built by, I don't know.... a fucking BUILDER
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 10:29:42 PM by Talcum X »

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9188 on: May 06, 2017, 03:37:03 AM »
He's not wrong that most builder-original stuff where there wasn't a designer working for the original owner (rather than the designer working for the builder), who was building the house according to their own specifications, is going to be characterless and built using substandard materials.

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #9189 on: May 07, 2017, 01:22:16 AM »
+9
His bathroom is going to be way worse than the original.
The bedroom is meh. The original one was bland and characterless, so is the new one, just more "contemporary" i.e. looks like a hotel that was remodelled in the last ~10 years.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 01:25:43 AM by brolonium »

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout cold, dead hands United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red old
    • Awards
« Reply #9190 on: May 07, 2017, 02:52:08 AM »
+6
His bathroom is going to be way worse than the original.
The bedroom is meh. The original one was bland and characterless, so is the new one, just more "contemporary" i.e. looks like a hotel that was remodelled in the last ~10 years.

Heh, he actually says in the thread that he loves modern hotels. That's the look he's going for. Well, mission accomplished I guess.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #9191 on: May 07, 2017, 12:57:13 PM »
+6
I worked security in two Marriotts being built the last six months. Their rooms looked way classier than his abominable work.

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Fascist United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #9192 on: May 07, 2017, 03:18:54 PM »
+8
Honestly his bedroom looks like an IKEA display
FREE NEAT

A Nice Solid Bible

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #9193 on: May 07, 2017, 04:34:43 PM »
+12
A dozen pages in the attention seeking mod comes in and derails the thread. By the end it is D&D posters screeching about OP's problematic references to "females."

Shocker.

Ass Diamond

• Domestic Threat
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier cold, dead hands Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #9194 on: May 07, 2017, 05:43:01 PM »
Honestly his bedroom looks like an IKEA display

iamsofuckinggay.jpg

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #9195 on: May 08, 2017, 06:54:09 AM »
+1
If you can't get some strange with those assets I don't know what to tell you.
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards The Gentry Artist Fuck you, dad! Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #9196 on: May 17, 2017, 03:58:06 AM »
+7

Quote from: figuratively
I did not know there was actually an app called "cycles." It was an off-the-cuff answer to "what's less creepy than tits or gtfo," as far as verification goes. Anybody could find a pic online and conveniently not have a mic. Assuming these aren't all people you already know.

(One of my friends uses an app to track her menstrual cycles, so she isn't taken unaware. And so, if needs be, she can trigger early, if she has special plans.)

((Apologies to transgender women.))

:tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss:

a real woman (male)

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting
    • Awards
« Reply #9197 on: May 19, 2017, 06:41:00 AM »
+3
hey guys lowtax totally fixed the forums and made them not bad right?
dicc by Гоша Рубчинский

Jace821

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #9198 on: May 19, 2017, 12:40:25 PM »
+3

He's too busy making let's play videos that garner thousands of viewers he doesn't have time for that!

POST REGERT

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • >
  • Awards Deplorables Motorcyclist Californian Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #9199 on: May 19, 2017, 08:22:53 PM »
+5

that software migration is literally about to happen
literally