;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 114702 times)

Fuck Glitterbomber

• Unperson
  • Hope 'n Change
  • Awards Deplorables Sasstronaut The party of compassion Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout Anonymous
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2015, 12:23:51 AM »
+2
Registrations are down but there's still a lot of them, ten buxes add up quick. Not to mention reregs which don't get factored into those counts.

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2015, 12:40:11 AM »
i wouldn't be surprised if lowtax has a shitload of investments that he lives off of, if the forums were that important to his income i think he'd pay way more attention to them
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Boy Scout old
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2015, 01:10:51 AM »
+11
i wouldn't be surprised if lowtax has a shitload of investments that he lives off of, if the forums were that important to his income i think he'd pay way more attention to them

He seems to be hilariously incompetent at anything involving money.

It's amazing how much he's pissed away over the years given how little work he's had to do. Worse, he seems to hate the forums so much he's resorted to Twitter as his only place to post. It's just so damn weird to watch.

Plus, he talks like a fag and ruined the "Troll 2" Rifftrax. Fuck you, Lowtax. Stick to text!  :coolmad:

IHaveNoMouthAndIMustSteen

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2015, 01:36:01 AM »
+5

If he did, they would have been seized by the state of missouri for back taxes.

His only financial asset was a BOA account with 100k that is now safely invested in the 1st Bank of Zimbabwe.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon Strayan
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2015, 01:46:42 AM »
+5
Has anyone done a "mods knew" banner yet?

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2015, 02:43:41 AM »
+21
somebody make a banner ad that redirects to aatreks page on the sex offender registry
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian old 420
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2015, 03:28:20 PM »
+4
somebody make a banner ad that redirects to aatreks page on the sex offender registry
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more thanjewsdoes
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Classicist The Gentry cold, dead hands Soldier You can't know! United Statesian Fuck you, dad! TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2015, 03:37:44 PM »
+6

i would pay for a round of this
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2015, 04:34:21 PM »
+4
Quote from: Lowtax
Since I dislike ads but am forced to run themBECAUSE NOBODY IS BUYING ANYTHING HERE AND WE'RE NOT POPULAR AND I'M NOT MAKING ANY MONEY AND I HAD TO FIRE EVERYBODY BECAUSE I'M GOING BROKE AND I SWEAR TO GOD I'M LIKE THIS CLOSE TO THROWING MYSELF OFF A GODDAMN BRIDGE BUT I PROBABLY WON'T BECAUSE I'M AFRAID OF HITTING SOMEBODY'S BOAT AND NOT DYING AND THEN GETTING SUED AND MY KIDS WON'T GET TO GO TO COLLEGE AND WILL HAVE TO PILOT PREDATOR DRONES OR WORK IN WAL-MART FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES, we have a glut of remnant ads (when legit, money-making ads run out, they show stupid crap like PSAs that tell you not to light forest fires or smoke dope or whatever the hell the government wants you to do).

It's hilarious how every goon fantasizes about piloting drones

Peak Nigger

• Unperson
  • Cosmonauts
  • nothing less than feces
  • Awards Great War Plane Fancier Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. stormfront Californian Rethuglikkkan
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2015, 04:57:43 PM »
+2
Since I dislike ads but am forced to run themBECAUSE NOBODY IS BUYING ANYTHING HERE AND WE'RE NOT POPULAR AND I'M NOT MAKING ANY MONEY AND I HAD TO FIRE EVERYBODY BECAUSE I'M GOING BROKE AND I SWEAR TO GOD I'M LIKE THIS CLOSE TO THROWING MYSELF OFF A GODDAMN BRIDGE BUT I PROBABLY WON'T BECAUSE I'M AFRAID OF HITTING SOMEBODY'S BOAT AND NOT DYING AND THEN GETTING SUED AND MY KIDS WON'T GET TO GO TO COLLEGE AND WILL HAVE TO PILOT PREDATOR DRONES OR WORK IN WAL-MART FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES, we have a glut of remnant ads (when legit, money-making ads run out, they show stupid crap like PSAs that tell you not to light forest fires or smoke dope or whatever the hell the government wants you to do).

It's their dream job. Sit at a desk with a joystick doing fuck all 99% of the time.
Fear is the foundation of goon.

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2015, 05:17:00 PM »
+14
The funny thing about a Patreon for him or any kind of fundraising is the money won't go back into the site. It's just giving Lowtax money for him to spend on video games and child support. Why would anyone donate money to a guy with an $80k car?

Ghost of eloH

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2015, 08:07:21 PM »
+5
The funny thing about a Patreon for him or any kind of fundraising is the money won't go back into the site. It's just giving Lowtax money for him to spend on video games and child support. Why would anyone donate money to a guy with an $80k car?
Leased 80k car  :reagan: What something awful needs is a super car! The only one who is laughing is the dealer when they get is back.

Monostats Infected Scrotum

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Permanent Resident Of The Comedy Gas Chamber
  • Awards old Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2015, 09:10:23 PM »
+3

It's their dream job. Sit at a desk with a joystick doing fuck all 99% of the time.

Manhandling their joysticks is the closest 99.99% of all goons will come to having sex anyway.
The greatest power you have is the power of yourself. If you give that up willingly? You Become Goon.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2015, 01:29:36 AM »
+44
Haha.

food desert

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2015, 09:17:08 AM »
+2
Haha.

:reagan:

Quote from: Sleeveless" post="450601782
oh hey it's that creepy gamergater who keeps doxxing people and posting pictures of their kids that I warned Lowtax about 5 pages ago

Who the fuck is this faggot "Sleeveless"
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 09:19:27 AM by food desert »

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Boy Scout old
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2015, 10:56:30 AM »
+3
Quote from: Sleeveless" post="450601782
oh hey it's that creepy gamergater who keeps doxxing people and posting pictures of their kids that I warned Lowtax about 5 pages ago

Another gem

Robot

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2015, 11:33:32 AM »
+5
SA won't ever fully die, it'll just be like Atheism+, still be there but no one but the mods go there to have a Mexican stand off of who to ban next. Making sure they go there at least 6 times a day to show how active their forum is and make it clear they don't need demodding.

Didn't Lowtax start shit with GG just now then whine that GG responded to him on mass?

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2015, 09:22:14 PM »
+6

Another idiot who believes the world is divided into Gamergaters and anti-Gamergaters.  If you're one of the vast majority of people who are utterly indifferent to the whole Gamergate drama, you automatically get assigned to Gamergater group by the antis.  Because of course no-one could ever object to paedophiles or their supporters unless they hated wymyns in vidya games or something.

"radium" has broken SA again.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 09:47:01 PM by Waltzing Matilda »

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards old Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2015, 10:22:36 PM »
+10
Quote from: kazoosandthings" post="450637711
i would pay :10bux: to have an @somethingawful.com forward to my gmail and i could reply through it hurry up and set it up thx
Quote from: Croc Monster" post="450638442
Holy shit, an SA email address? I'd pay :10bux: :10bux:
:lolno:

Then again, modsknew@somethingawful.com would be pretty funny.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2015, 04:05:35 PM »
+1
$20 for a mask over the actual functioning gmail servers, no less. He needs people to know he's a cool dude at Something Awful in literally every method of communication.

See this is why we make fun of Lowtax for mismanaging his biggest asset, that's at least a few hundo to a thousand bucks off literal retards for pretty much nothing.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2015, 08:32:43 PM »
+7
It's either we do what we can to make this an attractive more profitable forum, or give up and have it fold and be stuck with the likes of Reddit and {retch} that other one with 3,000 genders on it. Or have it bought by a third party and turned into that, or worse.

Because if SA dies, apparently the only other forums where goons could post are reddit and tumblr.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 08:35:07 PM by Waltzing Matilda »

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Classicist The Gentry cold, dead hands Soldier You can't know! United Statesian Fuck you, dad! TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2015, 10:00:17 AM »
+3
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2015, 11:41:57 AM »
+3

Agent Cody Dranks

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • YOU ARE FAKE BOOZE!
  • Awards Deplorables Scrooge Better dead than red old United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2015, 12:33:46 PM »
+18

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2015, 12:58:47 PM »
"if we have food"
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.