;

Author Topic: I am Wayne Robinson, the founder of Doobie's Dogs. Ask me anything.  (Read 14981 times)

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Fascist United Statesian
    • Awards
Re: I am Wayne Robinson, the founder of Doobie's Dogs. Ask me anything.
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2014, 03:34:46 PM »
What did you spend the cash on? Was this a scam or just a bit more than you thought you could handle?
Well It surely isnt a scam... Yes it was a bit more than I could handly by myself.. You have no Idea.. working 8 hours then going to the restaurant and working 8 or 10 trying to get it open as fast as I could... Money was spent on everything I need to open.. from taking my food handling test to paper for the bathroom.. Its was a lot more than I thought.. but dont let the "restaurant building fool you" it was still cheaper than me buying a outdoor building to put my stand in.. the people, the customer is always the one to listen too.. they wanted a sit down joint. plain and simple.. they wanted burgers and fries and cherry pies.. they wanted fountain drinks for free refill.. I had togo with them on it.. it would have be a much worse disaster if I had opened in my original spot and not got enough customers to stay open.. because I gotta quit my job to do this.. I need to know Im going to make it
Why didnt you start with just a simple food cart?
FREE NEAT

clockdoc

• Domestic Threat
  • some Happy little Frog Dogs
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2014, 03:36:46 PM »
+13
Question Wayne:  If you have/had a daughter, would you let her marry an African American?
um dude my daughter is a lesbian and with a black woman.. what does it matter what I would do she is in control of her own life

clockdoc

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2014, 03:38:20 PM »
What did you spend the cash on? Was this a scam or just a bit more than you thought you could handle?
Well It surely isnt a scam... Yes it was a bit more than I could handly by myself.. You have no Idea.. working 8 hours then going to the restaurant and working 8 or 10 trying to get it open as fast as I could... Money was spent on everything I need to open.. from taking my food handling test to paper for the bathroom.. Its was a lot more than I thought.. but dont let the "restaurant building fool you" it was still cheaper than me buying a outdoor building to put my stand in.. the people, the customer is always the one to listen too.. they wanted a sit down joint. plain and simple.. they wanted burgers and fries and cherry pies.. they wanted fountain drinks for free refill.. I had togo with them on it.. it would have be a much worse disaster if I had opened in my original spot and not got enough customers to stay open.. because I gotta quit my job to do this.. I need to know Im going to make it
Why didnt you start with just a simple food cart?
because food carts are not allowed in my county

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2014, 03:38:45 PM »

So you completely changed the business model from "hot dog cart" to "sit down full-service cafe"?

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2014, 03:39:11 PM »
+3
Well you were accused of being a racist on something awful, that's why we asked.

So your daughter is a lesbian and with a black woman, and yet on SA they tried to paint you as a racist bigot, a good old KKK alabama boy. How do you feel about that? The funny thing is that if they had known that in the first place, they probably would have donated twice as much money
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 03:40:46 PM by cis scum »

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2014, 03:40:02 PM »
+1
How did you first find out it was people from SA who were donating to you and what was your first impression of them?
I am a lifelong physically disabled person and I happily identify as “disabled”, a part of the “disability rights movement” and when I am with other disabled people, I call myself a “crip”.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2014, 03:41:44 PM »
Question Wayne:  If you have/had a daughter, would you let her marry an African American?
um dude my daughter is a lesbian and with a black woman.. what does it matter what I would do she is in control of her own life

If that was a serious answer, good for you.  The purpose of the question was to see whether or not you were the racist a'hole that somethingawful goons said you were.  If you are not bullshitting, kudos to you.  You are definitely not the man they made you out to be after that found your "racist" internet postings.

clockdoc

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2014, 03:45:30 PM »
+16
Serious Question, Wayne. This is not a challenge. Goons (who are way more liberal the the average SS poster) have objected to your politics, and even called you racist.  Goons call everything g racist, so it's not like that holds a lot of water with us. But how would you describe your political beliefs? Have you been mischaracterized by SA posters?
Well Gapo my political beliefs shouldnt even matter but Im not ashamed either.. Im very conservative. Ronald Reagan is my hero.. I served proudly in the army under his command... but How I vote will always be by what kind of man is running for office.. if a demo is the better man I may vote for him.. but I dont hold the views of the demo party.. I dont believe in abortion and never will.. That's a baby for pete sake.. I dont believe in the homosexual agenda.. even tho my daughter is a lesbian, I love her to death and would die for her but I dont support her views on life and never will

bongo bongo

• Unperson
  • Waffen SS
  • MODS=FAGS
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Fuck you, dad! BYOB Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Anonymous Scientologist Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2014, 03:46:23 PM »
+7
why are you such a retarded inbred hillbilly faggot

asip

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2014, 03:46:43 PM »
What is the homosexual agenda to you?

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2014, 03:48:54 PM »
+9
Why is it that when liberal cunts talk about "inbred hillbillies" they usually mean hard-working blue collar Americans who don't believe in the welfare state and have good traditional values?

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Awards old Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2014, 03:49:34 PM »
why are you such a retarded inbred hillbilly faggot
Here comes the SA representation.  Let it roll off your back Wayne. :reagan:

bongo bongo

• Unperson
  • Waffen SS
  • MODS=FAGS
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Fuck you, dad! BYOB Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Anonymous Scientologist Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2014, 03:50:04 PM »
+9
Why is it that when liberal cunts talk about "inbred hillbillies" they usually mean hard-working blue collar Americans who don't believe in the welfare state and have good traditional values?

blue collar americans who don't believe in the welfare state and have good traditional values don't beg for money on the internet to start a hotdog stand

clockdoc

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2014, 03:50:34 PM »

If that was a serious answer, good for you.  The purpose of the question was to see whether or not you were the racist a'hole that somethingawful goons said you were.  If you are not bullshitting, kudos to you.  You are definitely not the man they made you out to be after that found your "racist" internet postings.
thats just it man, they didnt find any racist postings.. they found a fat white woman that i poked fun off and thought she was black.. nobody seems to care if a white woman is made fun of tho..all the postings other than my original post on the fat chic was fake photo shopped postings.. they even photo shopped my Kickstarter message page and put stuff on there..

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2014, 03:51:08 PM »
+2
what do you think venture capitalism is about? it used to be if you wanted to start a business you'd have to borrow from banks or people you know, now you can get people to help you if you have a good idea

it's called "capitalism" and it's the bedrock of the American dream you goony fuck

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2014, 03:52:02 PM »
wait they actually photoshopped fake comments from you? do you still have the pics?

bongo bongo

• Unperson
  • Waffen SS
  • MODS=FAGS
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2014, 03:52:07 PM »
+4
what do you think venture capitalism is about? it used to be if you wanted to start a business you'd have to borrow from banks or people you know, now you can get people to help you if you have a good idea

it's called "capitalism" and it's the bedrock of the American dream you goony fuck

A loan is different from begging

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2014, 03:54:26 PM »
it's not begging if your kickstarter has rewards

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2014, 03:55:02 PM »
they even photo shopped my Kickstarter message page and put stuff on there..

Oh my gosh, lol.  Goons... why?  lol

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2014, 03:56:06 PM »
I am going to ask to see some shopped pics. I mean I know goons harass and shit, but I'm not going to believe it just because it's convenient

bongo bongo

• Unperson
  • Waffen SS
  • MODS=FAGS
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2014, 03:56:14 PM »
+1
it's not begging if your kickstarter has rewards

Hmm good point, where are the rewards? Where is doobie's dog  house?

reactionary

• Unperson
  • Awards Autistic Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2014, 03:56:55 PM »
they even photo shopped my Kickstarter message page and put stuff on there..

Oh my gosh, lol.  Goons... why?  lol
that "photoshop" was p funny though
god > man > horse > woman > dog

clockdoc

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2014, 03:57:02 PM »
+3

blue collar americans who don't believe in the welfare state and have good traditional values don't beg for money on the internet to start a hotdog stand
um yea they do! we dont want any government hand outs, we went to our brothers and sisters of the world for the help..I give out money on a regular basis. I cant afford to but I feel that if they need help then I should help them.. I have never told this and this may be the only time I will do so... but some of my funding was given to a family in dire straights.. I couldnt help my self. they had babies in the house and there power was off.. it was very cold out.. Im sorry if anyone thinks that them donated funds shouldnt have been used that way but it was given to me to be of some help and these people need help bad.. I may never see that money again but I can sleep at nite knowing that them babies didnt have to be cold.. And I didnt give it to them directly.. I payed there power bill at the office

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2014, 03:57:32 PM »
+1
when its up and running im sure if you show up with proof you donated he'll give you some doobie specials and you'll have a good time with friends eating cherry pie too

reactionary

• Unperson
  • Awards Autistic Jew
    • Awards
god > man > horse > woman > dog