;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 593232 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #9625 on: May 24, 2018, 08:00:46 PM »
+6
We live in some interesting times.  If the US is able to get North Korea to blink and submit, it opens up a whole new world of diplomacy where powerful white countries get to act like powerful white countries again.

Supposedly the Norks have already said they're still interested in talking. wew lad
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #9626 on: May 24, 2018, 09:00:01 PM »
+2
We live in some interesting times.  If the US is able to get North Korea to blink and submit, it opens up a whole new world of diplomacy where powerful white countries get to act like powerful white countries again.

Supposedly the Norks have already said they're still interested in talking. wew lad

Kim has already bent the knee and said that he was merely counterpunching! No big deal!

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9627 on: May 24, 2018, 09:22:54 PM »
+10

get owned norks vol. 2

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #9628 on: May 24, 2018, 09:26:29 PM »
+8

get owned norks vol. 2

"Deal from strength or get crushed every time."
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9629 on: May 24, 2018, 09:31:11 PM »
+10

get owned norks vol. 2

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #9630 on: May 26, 2018, 06:20:46 AM »
+5
This guy nailed it.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/no-white-friend-weren-apos-221506904.html

I could never figure out why I hated him so much. I never once thought it was because he was half-black. Who knew!?

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9631 on: May 26, 2018, 08:47:51 AM »
+6
https://twitter.com/johnpavlovitz

https://johnpavlovitz.com/2016/08/22/the-day-i-chose-my-heterosexuality/

The Day I Chose My Heterosexuality

You sure about that, John?  Nice pedo smile, too, btw.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9632 on: May 26, 2018, 02:05:59 PM »
+2
I totally believe he had friends who would say that anywhere near ear shot of him.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #9633 on: May 26, 2018, 03:30:55 PM »
+2
Is that supposed to be a parody of the idea that homosexuality is not an innate behavior that you are born with?  Just because you do not "choose" homosexuality does not mean that it is genetic. 

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9634 on: May 26, 2018, 03:59:49 PM »
+5
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-announces-release-of-american-josh-holt-from-venezuelan-prison/2018/05/26/0b5a99ee-60ef-11e8-8c93-8cf33c21da8d_story.html?utm_term=.c9284d78ca3e

U.S. citizen to be freed two years after he traveled to Venezuela to get married

President Trump announced Saturday that Josh Holt, a U.S. citizen who had traveled to Venezuela to marry a woman he met online, had been released after two years in a Caracas jail. The Venezuelan government subsequently said both were on board a plane to the United States.

Holt, a Utah native, was released along with his now-wife, Thamy, according to a statement from Sen. Orrin G. Hatch (R-Utah) on Saturday. Holt had been accused by Venezuelan officials of stockpiling weapons and grenades in public housing, and his incarceration had become a major flash point in relations between Caracas and Washington.

Analysts suggested Holt’s release was part of a bid to ease the fast-eroding bilateral relations between Washington and Caracas. U.S. financial sanctions have sharply contributed to the Venezuelan economy’s nose dive, and fears have built that the United States — the largest cash buyer of Venezuelan oil — would impose a potentially crippling embargo.

My God, its almost as if when negotiate from a position of strength with your enemies, they respond better than constant kitten like mewling about human rights and monkeyshines.

DONALD THE UNSTUMPED, FIRST OF HIS NAME, BREAKER OF CHAINS, FATHER OF PEPES.

STILL

NOT

TIRED

OF

WINNING