;

Author Topic: 888 Social Justice Struggles Against The Video Game Patriarchy  (Read 69700 times)

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Futurist United Statesian
    • Awards
+7

« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 04:15:29 PM by Nate Higgers »

Gender Studies Barista

• Unperson
    • Awards
lol a videogames journalist thinks he matters lol

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
lol a videogames journalist thinks he matters lol

He has a blue check by his name, and the other guy doesn't, so clearly he's superior to the guy who actually makes things.

Edit: Tekken guy's taste in im@s is trash-tier, though.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 07:44:01 PM by Whig Historian »

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
Tekken is actually the most skilled 3d fighter series that's currently out. With Virtua Fighter being dead and everything the only other competition is dead or alive.

He-Man Magnum Opus

• Unperson
    • Awards
heeeeeeeeeey dunno whats going on here but japan is gay and an island of perverts we shoulda finished the job, 2 nukes wasnt enough

He-Man Magnum Opus

• Unperson
    • Awards
also tekken is garbage

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist
    • Awards
I enjoy the imagined sound of his raucous chink-laugh in my mind.

kosher nostra

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Sasstronaut TNE Veteran cold, dead hands
    • Awards
Shit thread. Drown OP like refugees in the Mediterranean.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
It's amazing how progs and sjws can be bigger racists than we ever could be just as long as they use the right buzzwords to obstruficate their intent.

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist
    • Awards
Racism is the foundation of SJW thought

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge old cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist
    • Awards
ground floor on what is this bullshit
Fuck signatures.

Ghost of Vince Foster

• Cishet White Male
  • Death to all Hillary supporters
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
ground floor on what is this bullshit

SJW beta faggot getting mad at Nips for not being PC is my guess

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Ladies must cover their sinful bodies and not flaunt them in bikinis. Allahu Ackbar

-A Modern Liberal

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
Tekken is actually the most skilled 3d fighter series that's currently out. With Virtua Fighter being dead and everything the only other competition is dead or alive.
                   :say:
:goonbeer:
Get rid of the notion that an eleven year old cannot be stronger than you, I had a kid of similar age do this to be when I was 16 and your size. I'm pretty sure he was stronger than me, this kid is almost certainly stronger than you.

Gender Studies Barista

• Unperson
    • Awards
Ahahaha, being a games journalist now means you are functionally stupid and incompetent because you don't know how to use google:

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/pc-gaming-is-still-way-too-hard?utm_source=mbtwitter

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
Jesus christ. If you are over 15 and under 55 and cannot put together PC componets, you are likely too stupid to live.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Remember when this shit was for faggot nerds that were smart instead of regular faggots pretending to be faggot nerds to look smarter?

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
Also: LOL
This is why people buy from Apple. It designs everything from the trackpad to the box the computer comes in, which unfolds neatly to reveal everything you need. Apple reduces friction to the point where even my mom could upgrade the RAM on her iMac, and it can do this because it controls everything that goes in that box.

You can tell dis nigga hasn't tried to do anything technical in the past 5 years, or he'd know that way you upgrade the RAM in an iMac is to buy a new iMac.

I also love that his article starts out talking about the PC Masterrace, and only has "Oh and the people on the internet were really nice and helpful to newbies" at the end. And still say this is "exclusionary and insular".

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
Jesus christ. If you are over 15 and under 55 and cannot put together PC componets, you are likely too stupid to live.

You are wildly overestimating the abilities of the general population.
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
All the local PC places around here offer free assembly if you order all the parts to a machine.

It's just that it's a "why bother" for gaming because the PS4 already plays all the games the PC has and I don't need to fuck with my setup if I want to lay on the couch and play since my PC is located nowhere near the couch and streaming to TV sucks.

Seriously there's like zero PC exclusive games I want to play. I have not logged onto steam in months because there's jack squat.

He-Man Magnum Opus

• Unperson
    • Awards
Civ 5, xcom2, StarCraft 2, Battlefield 4 Witcher 3, wouldn't touch these games on a console. But here nor there

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
To me the biggest reason to play PC is mods. But I think they are starting to make mods available for consoles so that would be cool. Also PC is nice because you can just use your "game console" as a regular computer and vice versa, allowing you to consolidate two expensive things into one expensive thing.

Plus if you wait a few years you can have a PC to match the consoles in power and exceed them in graphics for the same price, and then consistently upgrade which isn't possible for consoles.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
All the local PC places around here offer free assembly if you order all the parts to a machine.

It's just that it's a "why bother" for gaming because the PS4 already plays all the games the PC has and I don't need to fuck with my setup if I want to lay on the couch and play since my PC is located nowhere near the couch and streaming to TV sucks.

Seriously there's like zero PC exclusive games I want to play. I have not logged onto steam in months because there's jack squat.

plz kill yourself

cis miss

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
This embarrassment is more appropriate for this thread http://kotaku.com/pokemon-go-could-be-a-death-sentence-for-a-black-man-1783388743

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Futurist United Statesian
    • Awards
My dumb ass was able to build a PC in a couple hours thanks a Youtube video that walks you through the whole process.  There are sites that can pick out all the parts you need for a PC.  It's really hard to fuck up.  If you can't build one, my guess is that it is more out of laziness than actual difficulty.