;

Author Topic: 888 Social Justice Struggles Against The Video Game Patriarchy  (Read 100123 times)

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards

I found you a better horse anime for you to watch

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32CqkGzGxlo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32CqkGzGxlo</a>

why did we stop at 2 bombs why

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adAV6ZDi-dE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adAV6ZDi-dE</a>

what is all this i cant even

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
Re: 888 Social Justice Struggles Against The Video Game Patriarchy
« Reply #1026 on: May 01, 2017, 01:19:04 AM »
+9
You all should be aware that Wendy's and Sega have been branded by Leftists as "symbols of the alt right" after a big new twitter outrage.

Bringing the bantz now makes you a nazi of the highest order.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #1027 on: May 01, 2017, 06:04:57 AM »
+8
What the fucking shit happened here

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist
    • Awards
« Reply #1028 on: May 01, 2017, 06:40:36 AM »
+1
Fuck signatures.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1029 on: May 01, 2017, 12:51:09 PM »
+10
You all should be aware that Wendy's and Sega have been branded by Leftists as "symbols of the alt right" after a big new twitter outrage.

They also finally noticed the "OK" hand gesture and are freaking out about it. The ADL have already labeled it a white power symbol.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #1030 on: May 01, 2017, 12:52:43 PM »
+4

They also finally noticed the "OK" hand gesture and are freaking out about it. The ADL have already labeled it a white power symbol.
Both Sonic and Dave Thomas were notorious for making the OK sign.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1031 on: May 01, 2017, 07:13:27 PM »
+6

i finally understand chris-chan's fury over sonic's arms being changed from white to blue
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #1032 on: May 01, 2017, 07:29:55 PM »

i finally understand chris-chan's fury over sonic's arms being changed from white to blue
This has gotten around 5 or 6 references in the sonic boom TV show.

There was a scene where sonic is having a dream and he's talking in his sleep saying "stop it, stop painting my arms, they're supposed to be blue!"

There's also a bunch of shit circling around the cancellation of Archie Sonic Comics because Sega gave the cancellation notice and then hours later filed a copyright for all the Archie Sonic Characters for both Sega of America and Sega of Japan for new properties.

So it's been assumed that Sega is now going to use them for games, because the same thing happened with Skies of Arcadia. You have one of the Sonic characters be a direct reference to Aika and also they have them appear in Valkyria Chronicles.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 07:35:01 PM by a torrent of piss »

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #1033 on: May 01, 2017, 08:06:46 PM »
+1
There was also an episode of Sonic Boom that had an "obsessed fan" of Sonic, which many people took to be a parody of Chris-Chan.
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #1034 on: May 01, 2017, 09:19:28 PM »
+4
There was also an episode of Sonic Boom that had an "obsessed fan" of Sonic, which many people took to be a parody of Chris-Chan.
Yeah that's kinda the point, Sega is aware that Chris Chan exists and allowed people to make fun of him.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1035 on: May 01, 2017, 10:10:03 PM »
+4

This has gotten around 5 or 6 references in the sonic boom TV show.

There was a scene where sonic is having a dream and he's talking in his sleep saying "stop it, stop painting my arms, they're supposed to be blue!"

There's also a bunch of shit circling around the cancellation of Archie Sonic Comics because Sega gave the cancellation notice and then hours later filed a copyright for all the Archie Sonic Characters for both Sega of America and Sega of Japan for new properties.

So it's been assumed that Sega is now going to use them for games, because the same thing happened with Skies of Arcadia. You have one of the Sonic characters be a direct reference to Aika and also they have them appear in Valkyria Chronicles.

i honestly don't know what any of this means

not really sure why i even follow this thread, since the only video games i have played in the last 20 years are diablo ii, diablo 3 briefly, and fallout vegas briefly
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #1036 on: May 02, 2017, 01:53:08 AM »
+7
I find it so funny Sonic produces way funnier, entertaining, and dare I say it more intelligent autists (Chris-Chan, Ulillillia) than Mario, who's seem to just shat out Movie Bob and Andrew Dobson instead. 

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1037 on: May 02, 2017, 07:02:53 AM »
Sonic Boom honestly is a clever lighthearted kids show(you know it's target audience) with a lot of meta humor. It reminds me of Adventure Time before it got taken over by Tumbler. Where Sonic Boom makes fun of Tumbler.
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1038 on: May 02, 2017, 08:10:57 AM »
+2
Any references to the double nigger meme?

sperg rush

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Fascist Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1039 on: May 05, 2017, 10:28:20 PM »
+17
"Fuck you dad!"

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1040 on: May 05, 2017, 10:31:05 PM »
+1
Doxxing almost half of the country, we'll get em' all that way! :unparsons:

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #1041 on: May 05, 2017, 11:12:46 PM »
+2
Any references to the double nigger meme?

They've danced around it a few times with Eggman seeing two Shadow The Hedgehogs.

Französisch

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards You can't know! Grenouille Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #1042 on: May 09, 2017, 01:28:17 AM »
+10
https://www.buzzfeed.com/lanesainty/trans-women-barred-from-gaming-tournament?#.ndrj3kgnA

Shitty troon autists who can't cut it in regular tournaments try to invade women only competition. Like a lot of sports, e-sports (lol at that fucking name for playing video games for money, but that's another arguement) are dominated by men for very simple biological reasons, further reinforced by social ones. Of course as insane troons any notion of appraising reality goes straight out the window, and if they "feel" they are women that's good enough for them, and should be good enough for everyone else. Note the stupid fucking troon furry, because of course.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1043 on: May 09, 2017, 01:50:54 AM »
+21
The replies to that article are a goldmine of biological women saying, "uhhh, why are these dudes trying to get into a women's only competiton" and the troon brigade and their allies all shrieking THEY REALLY ARE WOMEN HOW DARE YOU! :librage: 

I like this basic crosscheck - please provide government ID that backs up your claim, tranny.

On behalf of other dudes, sorry these guys are trying to invade your grrrrl gaming event. Now please stop trying to get into Boy Scout troops.

« Reply #1044 on: May 09, 2017, 09:19:12 AM »
+14
https://www.buzzfeed.com/lanesainty/trans-women-barred-from-gaming-tournament?#.ndrj3kgnA

Shitty troon autists who can't cut it in regular tournaments try to invade women only competition. Like a lot of sports, e-sports (lol at that fucking name for playing video games for money, but that's another arguement) are dominated by men for very simple biological reasons, further reinforced by social ones. Of course as insane troons any notion of appraising reality goes straight out the window, and if they "feel" they are women that's good enough for them, and should be good enough for everyone else. Note the stupid fucking troon furry, because of course.

This whole thing was a troll by a bunch of known pranksters and InfoWars knew about it from the start:

https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-buzzfeed-tricked-into-publishing-fake-news-story/

“There was a female only tournament hosted by a company known as ESL (Electronic Sports League), for a game called Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. We decided to pose as a “transgendered” pro team, we made it as ridiculous as possible by uploading obvious troll pics to our profiles on the tournament’s website (pics of us wearing wigs, etc). We knew we were going to get declined into joining the tournament, so once we did get turned down, I then sent an email to a Buzzfeed “journalist” by the name of Lane Sainty to try and bait them into making a story out of it,” adds Rigilio.
After bombarding Sainty with the “poor me victim approach,” BuzzFeed “instantly jumped at the chance to write an article about it,” says Rigilio.
BuzzFeed’s story, entitled These Trans Women Were Asked To Show Their Passports To Enter A Female Gaming Tournament, quoted Rigilio at length describing his (completely fake) battle against transgender discrimination.

ESL’s director of communications, Anna Rozwandowicz, even told BuzzFeed that “there had been multiple incidents of male players trying to enter female tournaments as a joke,” but BuzzFeed failed to realize that that’s exactly the stunt Rigilio was pulling before publishing the fake story.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1045 on: May 09, 2017, 09:54:29 AM »
+10
:salute: Doing God's work.

Französisch

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards You can't know! Grenouille Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #1046 on: May 09, 2017, 10:26:29 AM »
+12
Poe's Law strikes again. Buzzfeed truly is a pile of worthless shit.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1047 on: May 13, 2017, 11:56:22 PM »
+10
I don't think Pozzfeed does much vetting other than "will it generate clicks?"

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #1048 on: May 14, 2017, 06:21:47 AM »
+20
I don't think Pozzfeed does much vetting other than "will it generate clicks?"
Will it? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT!!!

sperg rush

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Fascist Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1049 on: June 07, 2017, 07:03:35 AM »
+1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz_hMPF0GWA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz_hMPF0GWA</a>