;

Author Topic: "HRC Confronts HBD or: Hilldawg takes on Nazi Frogs" - Who gets mentioned?  (Read 7988 times)

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
+8
Here's a link to a stream that should work for Hillary's speech:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHAlX9a_dfA

« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 12:48:43 PM by Backpfeifengesicht »
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
+4
I'm sure Pman is just thrilled at being compared to the font of quality that is Stormfront. lol
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
+8
The speech was delayed from 1pm EST to 2pm, then got delayed again and is currently on track to start around 2:30pm.

Changing poo bags? Bus full of paid audience members break down? Interns fighting over analysis of dank memes? Who knows?

Triggered by Pepe

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+1
i'm just going to save the speech and listen to it later, wanted a good laugh before hockey, libs fucked up again, can't even entertain us properly.

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
+1
Speech delayed again, now to 3pm EST.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
+9
"Coughing fit, pants full of shit."

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
+4
Speech delayed again, now to 3pm EST.
it's going to be 4pm from what rumored Hill Shill Insiders are saying. She's got assblaster seizures and ruined not 1 but 2 pairs of pants and they need to redo wardrobe and have her take a shower.

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
+6

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
Someone covertly uploaded some video of the rehersal for Hilary's speech:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GMQLjzVGfw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GMQLjzVGfw</a>
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
Stream live now @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHAlX9a_dfA

Don't know when ol' catheter leg is supposed to speak.

PrivilegeChecked

• Unperson
    • Awards
+6
She finally stroked out.
They're back stage tying some strings to her corpse so Huma can Weekend At Bernie's her while they play a pre-recorded speech.
 :alex:

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian 420 old
    • Awards
+2
10 mins in and I'm drunk as fuck from the drinking game...

:nixon: :alex: :reagan:
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
+4
Invalid Tweet ID

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
Is it that bad?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Bill Wilkins

+1
LOL.

Even if she was right, her persuasion and public speaking skills are utter shit.

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
+4
Is it that bad?

Yes. Short, meandering, amounted to pointing at the internet and yelling RACIST.

Invalid Tweet ID
Invalid Tweet ID
Invalid Tweet ID
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 04:28:42 PM by Backpfeifengesicht »

Gender Studies Barista

• Unperson
    • Awards
+7
What the fuck was this. No seriously, what was it? She called the alt right crazy and racist, which has basically been said a thousand times before. Everyone is going to look up those Brietbart headlines and Alex Jones. And when they find that it isn't racist, just full of shitposting, she is fucked as people will view her as a liar.

There were pointless anecdotes which have been repeated. There was no new information except for her mentioning the internet and the alt right.

I also don't get the length. You put off a 20 minute speech for 3 hours? Why? And why was this so publicized? It was more like a canned speech you would say a thousand times.

I give it a 4/10, only for the guy shouting Pepe. Otherwise boring and nothing that hasn't been heard or said by the media before.

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
+20
Apparently we had men in the room LOL

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
+2
Those dislikes...

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
+4
"PEPEEEEEE!" My fucking sides are in orbit

:reagan:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
+12
She mentions anti-muslim but not anti-christian. :pepe:

Can't Deus Vult when they don't ebin giv a shit.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+2
The media is Hillary's attack dogs while she is supposed to be "above the fray."  Trump does not have that luxury so his attack dogs are shitlords on Twitter and the occasional Breitbart article and WHAT A SHOCK, the media has been spending a lot of time trying to neutralize and discredit them.

If you were to take a poll of the public, I suspect the average shitlord on Twitter has as much credibility if not more than the New York Times.  Apparently it is as low as six percent.  I can't imagine dank may-mays doing much worse than that.

food desert

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
+14
Milo wrote this on Breitbart today:

We’re happy to admit that the alt-right harbours some white supremacist hangers-on. People like the virulently anti-semitic Andrew “Weev” Auernheimer, who in response to a request for comment called Breitbart “Jews” who want to smear what he described as “decent Nazis.”

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more thanjewsdoes
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Classicist The Gentry cold, dead hands Soldier You can't know! United Statesian Fuck you, dad! TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+9
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqcnP1_j-3U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqcnP1_j-3U</a>

this isnt usually my thing, but i really want to cum all over this chick's face
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.