;

Author Topic: The Alt Right Dumping Ground  (Read 118421 times)

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: The Alt Right Dumping Ground
« Reply #1775 on: May 06, 2017, 07:33:41 PM »
+6
At first the pepe guy didn't seem to give much of a shit.  Then the ree'ing kept ramping up and I suppose after some death threats later and threats to get him shitcanned by his employer for endorsing bigotry, he came out against pepe as an alt right meme.

adolf spacey

• Domestic Threat
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #1776 on: May 06, 2017, 10:04:43 PM »
+8
At first the pepe guy didn't seem to give much of a shit.  Then the ree'ing kept ramping up and I suppose after some death threats later and threats to get him shitcanned by his employer for endorsing bigotry, he came out against pepe as an alt right meme.

Eventually he'a going to realize nothing he ever does will please the people he's trying to please and he'll get redpilled AF.
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

adolf spacey

• Domestic Threat
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #1777 on: May 06, 2017, 10:20:04 PM »
+12
Imagine the biggest thing you're famous for being creating a cartoon character that internet shutins and racists identify with so deeply that eventually it snowballs into being such a significant part of internet culture that it begins to symbolize the zeitgeist that memes one of the most polemic presidential candidates into office and becomes the harbringer of a worldwide reactionary pendulum swing.

Now imagine attempting to dispel that by writing a comic where the character dies, only to realize it was futile. Realizing that you created something beyond you, that you couldn't control, that you will forever be held responsible for and remembered for.

He can either try to destroy his creation or he can embrace it. Either way it will consume him.
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1778 on: May 07, 2017, 12:25:33 AM »
+13
He can either try to destroy his creation or he can embrace it. Either way it will consume him.

Ah yes, Ben Garrison syndrome.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1779 on: May 07, 2017, 10:40:10 AM »
+6

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #1780 on: May 07, 2017, 10:53:14 AM »
+13
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #1781 on: May 08, 2017, 05:35:46 AM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0</a>

Black Pigeon Speaks is fast becoming one of the most interesting altright thinkers.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist
    • Awards
« Reply #1782 on: May 08, 2017, 09:12:06 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0</a>

Black Pigeon Speaks is fast becoming one of the most interesting altright thinkers.

But... but... but... he said it wasn't the  :smalljewrub:
Fuck signatures.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #1783 on: May 08, 2017, 11:36:03 PM »
+13
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
    • Awards
« Reply #1784 on: May 10, 2017, 03:05:11 PM »
+5
Lemme just check my email, and

:razor:

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #1785 on: May 10, 2017, 03:29:34 PM »
+1
$50 for a book of "suggestions."

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1786 on: May 10, 2017, 03:45:37 PM »
+3
Told the ABA to go fuck off a long time ago.

sperg rush

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #1787 on: May 10, 2017, 04:05:31 PM »
+1
$50 for a book of "suggestions."

Still better than a $100 box of safety pins.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
    • Awards
« Reply #1788 on: May 12, 2017, 02:52:12 PM »
+18

LawnGnome

• Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #1789 on: May 12, 2017, 08:20:34 PM »
Lemme just check my email, and

:razor:

Funny, I found it for free in multiple formats two minutes after reading that post.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1790 on: May 13, 2017, 12:22:15 PM »
+10
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #1791 on: May 14, 2017, 11:52:49 AM »
+16

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
    • Awards
« Reply #1792 on: May 14, 2017, 12:17:20 PM »
+16
seen on MPC:

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #1793 on: May 14, 2017, 05:15:06 PM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSBpHqv-OUo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSBpHqv-OUo</a>

So Lauren Southern went and joined a group of rebels who are sinking <<< refugee ships >>>. The current year keeps delivering.

Incidentally, someone who is really good with Photoshop, would you be able to shop Lauren into an SS uniform? Asking for a friend.

Theoretically Offended

• Domestic Threat
  • Schrödinger's Otherkin
    • Awards
« Reply #1794 on: May 17, 2017, 03:59:15 AM »
+2

Doesn't like being associated with "KILL JEWS" and Trump in an environment where such things will actually get you fired?

OBVIOUSLY HE'S A DAMN DIRTY KIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not everything's a jew, for fuck's sake. He's just a normie. There's so much well-poisoning going that nobody wants ti be associated with the alt-right unless they're already redpilled, relax.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #1795 on: May 17, 2017, 04:53:33 AM »
+5
That's a shopped one from some cheeky fuckers at pol or trs. The original portrays him as just an average hipster.

Theoretically Offended

• Domestic Threat
  • Schrödinger's Otherkin
    • Awards
« Reply #1796 on: May 17, 2017, 05:42:18 AM »
+4
Okay, then I'm just a fucking idiot then. Neat-o.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
    • Awards
« Reply #1797 on: May 17, 2017, 01:09:16 PM »
+8
Okay, then I'm just a fucking idiot then. Neat-o.

Editing Ben Garrison comics to make them overtly anti-semitic is a long-standing tradition now, anyway. It's ancient in internet terms.

Französisch

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards You can't know! Grenouille Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #1798 on: May 17, 2017, 03:04:45 PM »
+4
I was curious about what the original looked like, here it is for reference.

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt