;

Author Topic: Why don't we have an EU thread  (Read 10241 times)

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: Why don't we have an EU thread
« Reply #150 on: May 15, 2017, 06:36:18 AM »
+2
Dune coons don't really give a shit about their host countries.  You will never see a sandindu army represent France or Germany.  They have no problem accepting gibs and raping their women but fighting and dying for them?  Not gonna happen.  The League of Shitlords (US, Russia, China, Japan) would just steamroll Europe.  Some countries I doubt would even put up a fight and just roll over in the most passive aggressive manner.

François! Gunter! I need you both to write stern letters to these pigdogs! Stress to them that if they do not halt forthwith, we will be forced to write several more stern letters!
Fuck signatures.

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #151 on: May 29, 2017, 09:09:09 AM »
+2
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4549416/Leo-Varadkar-heads-Fine-Gael-election-contest.html

Could the son of an Indian immigrant become Ireland's first gay Prime Minister? Surge in support for 38-year-old compared to Justin Trudeau and Emmanuel Macron

:flumnigger:
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: June 17, 2017, 08:42:33 AM »
+6
http://diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.com.ee/2017/06/the-flame-of-italian-fascism-rekindled.html

The internet is all a-rage with photos of Fiamma Negrini, the 20-year-old girl elected to Sermide-Fellonica municipal council, in Mantovano. Registered in the list of "Fasci del lavoro" [Italian Fasci of Labour], she took 10.42% of the vote, provoking some controversy. 

:nixon:
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: June 17, 2017, 10:45:55 AM »
+2
Why is fascism bad again?

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: June 17, 2017, 11:14:08 AM »
+4
Because it's opposed to communism and killed Jews.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Saurons Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420 Commie
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: June 17, 2017, 11:43:05 AM »
+9
>Italians
>Labor

:lolno:

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: June 17, 2017, 04:28:39 PM »
+6
We're in this really awkward and new period of human history where we could solve all of our problems with a generation of acting like the British Empire but we're not confident we can get back to where we are now regarding nuclear weapons if we do it.

Fun to fantasize though. Imagine just cancelling food stamps and welfare and conscripting every black that complains to fight ISIS, thousands of miles away. Or Trump's wall being patrolled by nests of drones. What was the penalty for piracy? Death. But then they softened it, so maybe we should too. Illegally immigrate and commit violent crimes? Just two in the head, fling the body back over the wall so they can bury something.

And yes I'm aware it would really suck to get the big authoritarian hardon a lot of us want and to end up on the wrong side of it. Freedom is great, warts and all.

>Holds binder up vertically and flicks pencil over the top of it, sighs

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: June 17, 2017, 06:47:33 PM »
+2
We can eliminate the shitskin problem in a couple years simply by withholding gibs.  You may still get a few rapefugees trying to cross but the numbers will be damn near zero.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: June 17, 2017, 07:29:59 PM »
+5
Because it's opposed to communism and killed Jews.

yeah but what are the cons of fascism?

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: June 17, 2017, 07:31:44 PM »
+2
They hurt the feelings of the chosen people

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: June 17, 2017, 08:19:34 PM »
+2
http://diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.com.ee/2017/06/the-flame-of-italian-fascism-rekindled.html

The internet is all a-rage with photos of Fiamma Negrini, the 20-year-old girl elected to Sermide-Fellonica municipal council, in Mantovano. Registered in the list of "Fasci del lavoro" [Italian Fasci of Labour], she took 10.42% of the vote, provoking some controversy. 

:nixon:

I would have sex with that fascist fantasizing-about-her-goose-stepping-in-Gucci-heels Italian woman.
Fuck signatures.