;

Author Topic: Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch (the place for discussin' colored folks)  (Read 87737 times)

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards

New times, new thread, people. Let's start this'un off with somethin' hot!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSEPv3xoTzk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSEPv3xoTzk</a>

The other thread is getting unwieldy and had the problem with the deleted posts. If the fagmins don't like it, fine. Just delete it like you do all black history!  :madgoon:
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
Re: Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch (the place for discussin' colored folks)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 03:39:27 PM »
+4
I would like to post a sketch from my country's most successful comedy show in the 90s, a time where most of the people probably hadn't seen a live black person. I guess it would appear as highly offensive and racist towards most people in ~~CURRENT YEAR~~, but at the time it was just a hilarious sketch of absurd humour with no political or social undertones.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd89c14vQIA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd89c14vQIA</a>
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 04:21:59 PM »
+5
Facebook filters ads by race, including ads for housing, etc. Maybe Zuckerberg went too far.

https://www.propublica.org/article/facebook-lets-advertisers-exclude-users-by-race
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 08:02:49 PM »
+14

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 12:15:34 AM »
+1
Posting to show support/Pity reply/posting to subscribe
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

MY FURSONOUNS

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 08:24:31 AM »
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 09:13:56 PM »
+17
Thread title should have been Nigger Thread II: Electric Jigaboo   :colbert:

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 12:39:19 AM »
+1
He's not wrong.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2016, 01:22:52 AM »
+6
Deray is probably the most mainstream black power figure in America right now. He makes Sharpton look irrelevant. His social media accounts are full of WE WUZ KANGS rhetoric; and he slaps a charismatic tone to his TV appearances. Of course, he's bankrolled by white I love cock more thanbillionairesdoes like all of them.

Also this cunt is responsible for Chuck Johnson & Milo getting banned off twitter. He's good friends with Jack Dorsey.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2016, 08:10:25 AM »
Fortunately that nigga came in 6th in Bodymore's mayoral primary.  He's no Jesse Jackson fortunately.

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2016, 12:44:34 PM »
+7
Invalid Tweet ID
What a great way to start off the colored folk thread.

AssPoundingFaggot

• Enemy Of The State
  • Waffen SS
  • D & D would be the first ones up against the wall
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands Anonymous Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2016, 03:26:55 PM »
+7
Do coal burning gross mudsharks count? Because if so.....

Much like niggers, they all seem to look alike.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 03:32:22 PM by AssPoundingFaggot »
BigDiggerNick [27|Jan 01:36 PM]:   You know I wonder if there are any soap bars made from jews still around

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Better dead than red United Statesian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2016, 10:59:10 PM »
+2
groce

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2016, 02:51:09 AM »
+7
Why Vibrant-American dads prefer not to stick around:

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2016, 12:38:07 PM »
+10
http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/dont-miss/192788648-story

Good Samaritan killed after helping 2 teens pull SUV from ditch

FOX NEWS - Two South Carolina teens were arrested on murder charges Monday after allegedly killing a Good Samaritan who helped the pair pull their vehicle out of a ditch.

WCSC-TV reported that Deon Frasier, 17, and Michael Dupree-Taylor, 19, were denied bond Tuesday after they were arrested at a North Charleston apartment.

According to a North Charleston police affidavit, the two teens asked the victim, identified as 45-year-old Chadwick Garrett, to help them pull their 2016 Dodge Durango out of a ditch. Witnesses told authorities that Garrett agreed to help the pair with their SUV for $20.

Authorities said that after Garrett helped the pair pull the vehicle out of the ditch, Garrett asked Frasier and Dupree-Taylor about the $20 when Frasier took out a gun and allegedly fired several rounds and struck Garrett in the chest.

The station, citing the affidavit, reported that Frasier jumped into the passenger side of the SUV and Dupree-Taylor was in the driver’s seat as they fled the scene.

ringer

• Person Of Interest
  • literally who?
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2016, 06:39:04 PM »
+4
Flash mob attacks in Philadelphia send 4 to hospital
PHILADELPHIA — Four people, including an off-duty police detective and his wife, were taken to a hospital after a "flash mob" attack by some among a crowd of juveniles in downtown Philadelphia, police said.

Police said a large crowd of juveniles were at 16th and Walnut streets, a popular spot for dining and shopping, at about 6 p.m. Saturday when some people began randomly assaulting people on the street.

A 55-year-old off-duty police detective saw a 20-year-old man and a 21-year-old woman being assaulted and tried to arrest one of the offenders. He was punched from behind by several people, police said.

The detective's 53-year-old wife splashed water on the offenders to try to stop them from attacking her husband, and she was punched in the face, police said. All of the offenders then fled.

One of the five people assaulted there declined medical treatment, but the other five were taken to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital for treatment. The police detective had an orbital fracture to his right eye while the others had minor injuries.

Immediately afterward, there was another assault by several juveniles nearby, and two 16-year-old youths were arrested, police said. The victim had minor injuries and didn't seek medical attention.

One man told WPVI-TV that he feared for his safety when the large group of teens appeared, and he saw other people running into nearby stores to escape.

"It's crazy out here," said Dwight Magood. "I don't know if they were trying to protest or 'flash mobbing.' But it's not the right way to do it, whatever it was."

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2016, 03:49:25 AM »
+14
Invalid Tweet ID

Duwango

• Unperson
  • It's good to want things.
  • Awards Anonymous Deplorables You can't know! Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2016, 03:56:47 PM »
+9
This thread needs a reminder that 1964 civil rights ruling needs a complete repeal.

Not even memeing, this entire shitlib fetish with identity politics is a thing that exists only in the USA, and no where else, and the Section 8 community organizing retards have been trying to spillover the entire world for decades now.

Theoretically Offended

• Domestic Threat
  • Schrödinger's Otherkin
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2016, 05:39:13 PM »
+3
This thread needs a reminder that 1964 civil rights ruling needs a complete repeal.

Not even memeing, this entire shitlib fetish with identity politics is a thing that exists only in the USA, and no where else, and the Section 8 community organizing retards have been trying to spillover the entire world for decades now.

The best part is, it'll make the actual good black people angry at their chimp brethren. Maybe then they'll actually give a fuck about improving black people as a whole.

Duwango

• Unperson
  • It's good to want things.
  • Awards Anonymous Deplorables You can't know! Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2016, 06:16:17 PM »
+4
http://wspa.com/ap/man-charged-with-felony-after-setting-puppy-on-fire/

This is on you, Martin Luther King Jr.

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Authorities say a 21-year-old man has been charged with a felony after setting a puppy on fire in a church parking lot, killing the animal.

Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott said in a news release that Hykeem Golson was arrested Monday at his home and charged with ill treatment of animals.

Deputies found the 10-week-old pit bull puppy suffering from burns Saturday night in a church parking lot near Irmo after a witness called 911 and said the animal was set on fire.

The puppy was rushed to an emergency veterinarian, but died from its injuries.

Lott’s release did not say why Golson set the dog on fire.

It wasn’t known if Golson had a lawyer.

Gender Studies Barista

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2016, 07:04:28 PM »
+6
A low iq sociopath. He doesn't need a reason. Jail him for life now because he will move on to people eventually

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • but unironically tho
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Libertarian old White Chick United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2016, 08:48:54 PM »
+5
Boy found in lagoon was killed because he cried from milk allergy pain: Cops
A man who was caring for 2-year-old Kyrian Knox in the summer of 2015 "snapped" and killed the toddler after the lactose-intolerant boy was fed milk and cried for a whole afternoon, police said.

Kyrian's dismembered remains were found in the Garfield Park Lagoon on the West Side on Sept. 5, 2015. Police said in a news conference at the park Tuesday that a 41-year-old man is awaiting murder charges at Area North police headquarters in Kyrian's slaying after investigators learned that blood they recovered from the man's vehicle belonged to the boy.

The man, whom the Tribune is not naming because he has not yet been charged, killed Kyrian after the lactose-intolerant boy was fed milk and cried for an afternoon, police said.

On Sept. 5, 2015, Chicago police Marine Unit divers responded to a call of a foot possibly floating in the lagoon. Marine Unit divers later found another foot and two hands on the shoreline, said Marinue Unit Sgt. Angel Romero. The following day, they found a head.

“It was pretty difficult to deal with,” Romero said. “Probably one of the most difficult things I've dealt with in my 29 years on the job.”

The caregiver then falsely reported the boy missing, police said. Officials have also said that Kyrian may have actually been missing since August 2015.

The toddler's mother, Lanisha Knox, 24, had moved to Cedar Rapids, Iowa, with a high school friend who also has a 2-year-old. Both women left their children in the care of the caregiver, who is the high school friend's father, officials have said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-kyrian-knox-garfield-park-arrest-20161115-story.html

Niggers.

Theoretically Offended

• Domestic Threat
  • Schrödinger's Otherkin
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2016, 09:10:44 PM »
+10
Jesus fucking Christ. Okay, all "two less niggers" joking aside, what kind of sick motherfucker do you need to be to have an infant crying, and decide the best course of action is to murder it ??? Like, what the fuck?!? What's wrong with him?!?

Histrionic Hyperbolist

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2016, 10:34:02 PM »
+3
Jesus fucking Christ. Okay, all "two less niggers" joking aside, what kind of sick motherfucker do you need to be to have an infant crying, and decide the best course of action is to murder it ??? Like, what the fuck?!? What's wrong with him?!?

And then cut it to pieces.  Fucking hell.

Dave Hedgehog

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Sit upon thy spiky steed for glorious crusade!
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2016, 10:45:38 PM »
+2
Boy found in lagoon was killed because he cried from milk allergy pain: Cops
A man who was caring for 2-year-old Kyrian Knox in the summer of 2015 "snapped" and killed the toddler after the lactose-intolerant boy was fed milk and cried for a whole afternoon, police said.

Kyrian's dismembered remains were found in the Garfield Park Lagoon on the West Side on Sept. 5, 2015. Police said in a news conference at the park Tuesday that a 41-year-old man is awaiting murder charges at Area North police headquarters in Kyrian's slaying after investigators learned that blood they recovered from the man's vehicle belonged to the boy.

The man, whom the Tribune is not naming because he has not yet been charged, killed Kyrian after the lactose-intolerant boy was fed milk and cried for an afternoon, police said.

On Sept. 5, 2015, Chicago police Marine Unit divers responded to a call of a foot possibly floating in the lagoon. Marine Unit divers later found another foot and two hands on the shoreline, said Marinue Unit Sgt. Angel Romero. The following day, they found a head.

“It was pretty difficult to deal with,” Romero said. “Probably one of the most difficult things I've dealt with in my 29 years on the job.”

The caregiver then falsely reported the boy missing, police said. Officials have also said that Kyrian may have actually been missing since August 2015.

The toddler's mother, Lanisha Knox, 24, had moved to Cedar Rapids, Iowa, with a high school friend who also has a 2-year-old. Both women left their children in the care of the caregiver, who is the high school friend's father, officials have said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-kyrian-knox-garfield-park-arrest-20161115-story.html

Niggers.
God fucking dammit, Lactose intolerance is not an allergy! Fucking journalists!
Oh, the baby died, nevermind.