;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 206663 times)

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards The Gentry old United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #3975 on: May 18, 2017, 06:01:42 PM »
+10
I predicted that the people who handwrung themselves into a stupor in the 2016 election would continue to do so for the next eight years.

There is something that is totally obvious about all of this: if any actual evidence was found, it would have been paraded around a long time ago.  Trump has very few friends and rest assured that if the smoking gun(s) existed, they'd be out for everyone to see.  Trump let in a bunch of enemies for some inexplicable reason and there are still a lot of Obama holdovers.  Do you really think they would have done Trump any favors?  How much shitlib cred would they be able to net if they could be the one to come forward with the definitive proof that can finally stump the Trump.

The issue I have with this "special investigator" is that this fag will find nothing but his report will be a bunch of vague bullshit that will keep the conspiracy going until 2025 when Trump leaves the White House.  As it stands I believe 100% that the players involved know there's nothing to be found but it's meant to set things up for a 2018 election blowout (not going to happen) and for Paul Ryan to nigger his way into the Republican nomination for 2020.  I thought Ryan was done for with the healthcare debacle but I forgot that we're a sick country in a steep decline where cucks don't have to fear any consequences.

Trump won the election and likely would have won by popular vote if you removed all the niggershines.  This is a soft coup attempt to get him out.  If the Democrats and cuckservatives are successful (I don't think they will be), there's no turning back.  If it happens, the day of the rope is not a matter of if but when.

An unfortunate possibility.  But I know whose side the cops and the military will be on.  If Trump gets cucked out of office I would be OK with an army of tanks descending on Washington.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #3976 on: May 18, 2017, 06:25:53 PM »
+1
Pence is now deemed too close to russia for overseeing the transition team full of russian operatives.

They now want double impeachment I guess.

Say it with me, President Paul Ryan(until he gets called out on being a russian puppet).

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3977 on: May 18, 2017, 07:09:32 PM »
+8
Pence is now deemed too close to russia for overseeing the transition team full of russian operatives.

Say it with me, President Paul Ryan(until he gets called out on being a russian puppet).

Not so fast, my friend!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSiVjlknuSw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSiVjlknuSw</a>

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #3978 on: May 18, 2017, 07:43:01 PM »
+7
Ok goys, this timeline is getting pretty interesting.

Not sure if you guys remember, but back in July of 2016 when Comey laid out his case against Hillary in front of Congress and ultimately declined to prosecute her, but do you guys remember the exchange between Trey "Rowdy" Gowdy and Comey?  Gowdy lays out all the crimes Hillary committed and gets Comey to admit these are, in fact, criminal offenses, etc., but says he can't suggest prosecution due to lack of "intent".  The import part of this exchange is at the end where Gowdy says to Comey, "This is not the FBI that I or the American people know".  Comey responds rather cryptically with, "When this is all over, it will be the FBI you recognize."

When what is all over? 

Now I think we're starting to get a peak into the 'what'.

Take a look at this video, particularly the part at 5:30
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5437024573001/?#sp=show-clips

What is Gowdy talking about here?

"I think when History knows the full fact pattern that led Director Comey to have that July news conference [where he recommended not to prosecute], I think what your viewers know is the meeting on the tarmac between the spouse, the subject of an investigation [Bill Clinton] and the Attorney General [Loretta Lynch].  What your viewers don't know is what Comey can't tell them because it's classified and I can't tell them because it's classified, there were a lot of other reasons Jim Comey decided to take that decision upon himself.  But I think history is going to be a lot kinder to Jim Comey after his July press conference [where he suggested not to prosecute]... What your viewers are going to see is just the meeting on the tarmic and it left him no other choice than to make the decision he made in July."

Gowdy goes on to say that Comey "had information and evidence that he wanted to preserve for the integrity of the investigation."

This is quite the insight here.  The host did not ask a question about the tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch, but Gowdy did not hesitate to bring this up.  Gowdy even mentions the idea of history exonerating Jim Comey!  Why would he even say something like that?  How would he know?  Gowdy then says Comey did what he had to do to protect evidence and information.  Protect and preserve evidence from whom exactly?  How will history exonerate Comey unless we find out why he did it or for what reason?  Now begin to think of scenarios where Comey will be exonerated by history.  What do these scenarios look like?  Note, Comey and the FBI would not be the ones to file charges against Hillary and her stooges.  That's for the Department of Justice; in this case, Obama's Department of Justice.  What do you think Obama's DOJ would have done to the evidence? 

Well well well.... what do we have here?  The biggest faggot in the Senate, Lindsay Graham, comes out today and says this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6YTTG2Ai_g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6YTTG2Ai_g</a>

Lindsay Graham wants all emails & correspondence between Clinton Campaign members and DOJ officials.  Luckily we have based Jeff Sessions as Attorney General who will gladly hand over any requested documents. 

Hold on to your butts boys because shit is about to get interesting. 

edit:

Don't you get it?  Lindsay Graham is asking for the emails & texts & phone records of Clinton Campaign and Loretta Lynch when they set up the tarmac meeting.
If you're an investigator and you have to bet your life savings on choosing an event that's going to produce the most damning evidence, you're going to choose the tarmac meeting.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 07:56:18 PM by PUSSY CANCER »
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3979 on: May 18, 2017, 07:45:55 PM »
I can't keep up with all of this even though I listen to talk radio/read these forums/reddit 8-9 hours a day, I do still think this video is funny though:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpQEpX5Kikw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpQEpX5Kikw</a>

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge 420 Californian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3980 on: May 18, 2017, 08:51:04 PM »
+13
Honestly I wouldn't mind Trump ruling as a Pinochet type dictator, giving progs and Dems free one way helicopter rides over the Atlantic, pushing through his reforms, and ensuring the stock market continues to rise.

If that makes me a bourgie fascist than so be it liberal cunts. 

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

Junkers Ju 888 C-6 Z/N

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3981 on: May 18, 2017, 09:04:14 PM »
+5

Not so fast, my friend!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSiVjlknuSw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSiVjlknuSw</a>

Book of Mormon confirmed for interocitor manual.

RIP hitler

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3982 on: May 18, 2017, 09:50:40 PM »
+4
Well it looks like now, on May 18th 2017, blumphf is finally done this time.

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3983 on: May 18, 2017, 10:03:25 PM »
+4
Ok goys, this timeline is getting pretty interesting.

Not sure if you guys remember, but back in July of 2016 when Comey laid out his case against Hillary in front of Congress and ultimately declined to prosecute her, but do you guys remember the exchange between Trey "Rowdy" Gowdy and Comey?  Gowdy lays out all the crimes Hillary committed and gets Comey to admit these are, in fact, criminal offenses, etc., but says he can't suggest prosecution due to lack of "intent".  The import part of this exchange is at the end where Gowdy says to Comey, "This is not the FBI that I or the American people know".  Comey responds rather cryptically with, "When this is all over, it will be the FBI you recognize."

When what is all over? 

Now I think we're starting to get a peak into the 'what'.

Take a look at this video, particularly the part at 5:30
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5437024573001/?#sp=show-clips

What is Gowdy talking about here?

"I think when History knows the full fact pattern that led Director Comey to have that July news conference [where he recommended not to prosecute], I think what your viewers know is the meeting on the tarmac between the spouse, the subject of an investigation [Bill Clinton] and the Attorney General [Loretta Lynch].  What your viewers don't know is what Comey can't tell them because it's classified and I can't tell them because it's classified, there were a lot of other reasons Jim Comey decided to take that decision upon himself.  But I think history is going to be a lot kinder to Jim Comey after his July press conference [where he suggested not to prosecute]... What your viewers are going to see is just the meeting on the tarmic and it left him no other choice than to make the decision he made in July."

Gowdy goes on to say that Comey "had information and evidence that he wanted to preserve for the integrity of the investigation."

This is quite the insight here.  The host did not ask a question about the tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch, but Gowdy did not hesitate to bring this up.  Gowdy even mentions the idea of history exonerating Jim Comey!  Why would he even say something like that?  How would he know?  Gowdy then says Comey did what he had to do to protect evidence and information.  Protect and preserve evidence from whom exactly?  How will history exonerate Comey unless we find out why he did it or for what reason?  Now begin to think of scenarios where Comey will be exonerated by history.  What do these scenarios look like?  Note, Comey and the FBI would not be the ones to file charges against Hillary and her stooges.  That's for the Department of Justice; in this case, Obama's Department of Justice.  What do you think Obama's DOJ would have done to the evidence? 

Well well well.... what do we have here?  The biggest faggot in the Senate, Lindsay Graham, comes out today and says this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6YTTG2Ai_g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6YTTG2Ai_g</a>

Lindsay Graham wants all emails & correspondence between Clinton Campaign members and DOJ officials.  Luckily we have based Jeff Sessions as Attorney General who will gladly hand over any requested documents. 

Hold on to your butts boys because shit is about to get interesting. 

edit:

Don't you get it?  Lindsay Graham is asking for the emails & texts & phone records of Clinton Campaign and Loretta Lynch when they set up the tarmac meeting.
If you're an investigator and you have to bet your life savings on choosing an event that's going to produce the most damning evidence, you're going to choose the tarmac meeting.

That's all well and good that the Republicans have information that the people will never get because its classified and lack the spine to do anything with it, but all that does is actually make me angrier.

Since the DRUMPF spilled secrets to Russia/The-President-Can-Declassify-Anything-He-Wants-gate situation of 48 hours ago brought the subject up, why doesn't Trump just declassify the entire fucking Clinton investigation, tarmac meeting and all? 

Fuck leaks. Lets blow up the dam, Donny.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Diane Reynolds

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #3984 on: May 18, 2017, 10:16:23 PM »
+8
I can't help but think Trump is up to something. He probably knows something we don't and is just waiting for the exact moment to release it, like, for instance, something from an investigation that showed Obama and Hillary conspired to do something, and he's waiting for them to say and/or do something that they can't back out of.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #3985 on: May 18, 2017, 11:10:28 PM »
+9

Fuck leaks. Lets blow up the dam, Donny.

It's gonna happen just be patient

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3986 on: May 19, 2017, 04:29:23 AM »
+13
I think the most interesting part about Trump presidency is that we're watching essentially one man and maybe a few loyals fighting against the whole establishment, media and deep state. And those three are putting out a constant barrage of attacks on him. I don't know, maybe he'll succeed through it. But I've never seen anything quite like this when it comes to the magnitude of opposition he faces.

And we're also seeing what kind of locusts the media can be. I don't think even they themselves think they're beholden to the truth; they can just manufacture it.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #3987 on: May 19, 2017, 05:34:33 AM »
+14
Pelosi is now going "stop talking about impeachment there's no need to go through all of Comey's memos, we're not serious about impeachment honest"

Release the memos

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3988 on: May 19, 2017, 07:13:05 AM »
+12
I think the most interesting part about Trump presidency is that we're watching essentially one man and maybe a few loyals fighting against the whole establishment, media and deep state. And those three are putting out a constant barrage of attacks on him. I don't know, maybe he'll succeed through it. But I've never seen anything quite like this when it comes to the magnitude of opposition he faces.

And we're also seeing what kind of locusts the media can be. I don't think even they themselves think they're beholden to the truth; they can just manufacture it.

Democrat and neocohen obstructionism is political suicide.  The best thing Trump can do is push forward.  The worst thing he can do is turn into a neocon, an ideology that nobody likes (or else we'd be seeing Jeb or Marco as president).  Let the local cuck representative explain to his/her/zer constituents why they refuse to do the things they were elected to do.  2018 is not going to fare well for the Democrats.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards The Gentry old United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3989 on: May 19, 2017, 09:02:41 AM »
+7

Democrat and neocohen obstructionism is political suicide.  The best thing Trump can do is push forward.  The worst thing he can do is turn into a neocon, an ideology that nobody likes (or else we'd be seeing Jeb or Marco as president).  Let the local cuck representative explain to his/her/zer constituents why they refuse to do the things they were elected to do.  2018 is not going to fare well for the Democrats.

The Democrat strategy for 2018 will be to run against Trump and to try and trick the Republicans into disavowing Trump and distancing themselves from him.  If they don't fall for it and instead run on supporting the agenda then the Dems will get crushed.  But we know how wise the Republicans tend to be.  Watch them disavow and distance themselves from Trump, lose, and still blame Trump.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3990 on: May 19, 2017, 12:08:49 PM »
+12
The Democrat strategy for 2018 will be to run against Trump and to try and trick the Republicans into disavowing Trump and distancing themselves from him.  If they don't fall for it and instead run on supporting the agenda then the Dems will get crushed.  But we know how wise the Republicans tend to be.  Watch them disavow and distance themselves from Trump, lose, and still blame Trump.

None of that is any different than the presidential election that just took place, and if they stick to it, it won't work in '18 or '20. The Dems have already lost special elections on the [AUTISTIC SCREECHING] Platform, even with the media still cranking it up to 11 and a ton of money being poured in to stop Der Führer Benito "Orange Mean Bad Man" DRUMPF.
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3991 on: May 20, 2017, 07:36:57 AM »
+12
Saw a very cool thing yesterday on the highway as I drove home. On an overpass there were a bunch of flags. As I got closer, I saw it was a bunch of people with US flags, Gadsden flags, Trump flags, and signs saying stuff like "America First."

AFAIK, there were no organized national protests yesterday, and it didn't seem to be a counter protest to anything. I think it was just a bunch of average citizens taking to the streets to support out President at a time he is embattled.

Gives me a lot of hope!
I am a lifelong physically disabled person and I happily identify as “disabled”, a part of the “disability rights movement” and when I am with other disabled people, I call myself a “crip”.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #3992 on: May 20, 2017, 01:27:27 PM »
+31
Were the signs in Hebrew or did you have a translator?
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #3993 on: May 20, 2017, 02:45:47 PM »
+9
Boom. Roasted.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3994 on: May 20, 2017, 03:16:26 PM »
+1
Were the signs in Hebrew or did you have a translator?

:kaneclap:

Also I saw another spontaneous pro-Trump demonstration today downtown.
I am a lifelong physically disabled person and I happily identify as “disabled”, a part of the “disability rights movement” and when I am with other disabled people, I call myself a “crip”.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • u w0t m8
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian White Chick old
    • Awards
« Reply #3995 on: May 20, 2017, 06:27:27 PM »
+15

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
    • Awards
« Reply #3996 on: May 20, 2017, 06:51:13 PM »
+20
I'm thinking about putting my Trump sign back in the yard with a big "20" crudely taped over the "16" in 2016.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • u w0t m8
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian White Chick old
    • Awards
« Reply #3997 on: May 20, 2017, 07:21:15 PM »
+5
I'm thinking about putting my Trump sign back in the yard with a big "20" crudely taped over the "16" in 2016.

I support this endeavor. :trumpthumb:

InsideOutside

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3998 on: May 20, 2017, 08:18:31 PM »
+2

EVERYONE KNOWS DRUMPH GETS TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM THIS PIC IS FAKE 11!!!11!!

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #3999 on: May 21, 2017, 08:42:03 AM »
+34
I'm really dissapointed with Trump's renegotiation of trade deals so far, he's yet to sit down with the Vietnamese and ask if they want John McCain back.