;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 308020 times)

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #4525 on: June 18, 2017, 02:16:22 AM »
+2
Politifact is owned and operated by the Tampa Bay Times.

Lets look at who the TBT has endorsed for president in the past:

• 2016: Clinton
  • 2012: Obama
  • 2008: Obama
  • 2004: Kerry
  • 2000: Gore
  • 1996: Clinton
  • 1992: Clinton
  • 1988: Dukakis
  • 1984: Mondale
  • 1980: Carter
  • 1976: Carter
  • 1972: McGovern
  • 1968: Humphrey
  • 1964: Johnson
  • 1960: Kennedy
  • 1956: Stevenson
  • 1952: Stevenson
  • 1948: Truman

Does anyone see an odd commonality between who they endorsed? I can't quite put my finger on it

Wait! I know this one...

They're all jews, right?

Quote this post every time dog-o complains that other people bring up jews too much. Nice shit stirring, faggot.

Christ, I was just making a joke.  :rolleyes: I forgot the preservation of the White Race is such serious business around here.

And yet, if they had gone "YES, 14/88 GAS THE KIKES 4EVER SIEG HEIL" you would have been all sarcasm and eye rolling like you're so above it all.

Seriously, what was your end-game there?

Maybe, just maybe he was trying to post.

Hell, he liked posting here so much he bought the company!J-E-W-Sssssssssss!!!!!

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4526 on: June 18, 2017, 06:47:44 AM »
+7
Chill guys, Dog made a joke; partly at his own expense.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #4527 on: June 18, 2017, 08:31:10 PM »
+12
Sometimes you nerds go to the spergiest reaches to prove a point. It's like fuckin SA in here sometimes. Drop it, fags.

Duwango

• Unperson
  • It's good to want things.
  • Awards Fascist Anonymous Deplorables You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #4528 on: June 18, 2017, 10:25:11 PM »
+2
Sometimes you nerds go to the spergiest reaches to prove a point. It's like fuckin SA in here sometimes. Drop it, fags.

RIP hitler

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4529 on: June 18, 2017, 11:12:43 PM »
+5

(not me though)

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #4530 on: June 18, 2017, 11:31:27 PM »
+10
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

anti-Semitic graphs

• Unperson
  • Awards Fascist Inshallah! Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #4531 on: June 19, 2017, 03:51:27 AM »
+3

Is this actually possible to do legally?

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Fascist United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4532 on: June 19, 2017, 04:13:02 AM »
+8
Losers like to pick on one designated loser to keep the heat off themselves. But Torrent stole the biggest sperg on SS title by a mile and Aran's always been honest in shooting the shit.

In conclusion

Quote from: Aran
At least every day I wake up white.

hes still fat and poor (and lower than a nigger)
security guard salary is pretty firmly lower middle class, especially if his wife works

at least aran doesnt larp as some super kayaking captain of industry.
FREE NEAT

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Fascist United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4533 on: June 19, 2017, 04:56:10 AM »
+2

if someone is impeached the senate can make them unable to hold a federal government position.
FREE NEAT

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #4534 on: June 19, 2017, 06:45:46 AM »
+2

if someone is impeached the senate can make them unable to hold a federal government position.
What does a presidential pardon do to that though?

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #4535 on: June 19, 2017, 07:03:33 AM »
+1

I'm pretty sure you can still impeach a official on a pardoned offense because a congressional impeachment does not fall under the President's executive powers.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Enemy Of The State
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4536 on: June 19, 2017, 09:42:09 AM »
+7

I'm pretty sure you can still impeach a official on a pardoned offense because a congressional impeachment does not fall under the President's executive powers.

it also has to do with the nature of an impeachment, as, iirc, it's not necessarily a criminal prosecution (though certainly can include that) but rather an estimation of whether the person is fit to hold office.  That being said, anything short of actual illegal activity is going to be incredibly hard to bring impeachment, and then even harder to convict. (see Bill Clinton and lying under oath).

Also: Dog-o-tron's joke was funny you fucking autists, it's called self-deprecating humor. ffs.

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4537 on: June 19, 2017, 09:54:31 AM »
+1
The pardon power extends to everything other than impeachment, if I recall correctly.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #4538 on: June 19, 2017, 10:15:24 AM »
+4
I don't think it could happen that way at all. But I think it's fun to post it and make libs freak out.
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

« Reply #4539 on: June 19, 2017, 10:37:06 AM »
+5
Vice Presidential nominations have to be approved by Congress, so good luck getting them to vote in the affirmative for a guy in this scenario they just impeached

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Enemy Of The State
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4540 on: June 19, 2017, 10:51:17 AM »
+7
Vice Presidential nominations have to be approved by Congress, so good luck getting them to vote in the affirmative for a guy in this scenario they just impeached

Really?

Hey guys, here's how Bernie can still win!

« Reply #4541 on: June 19, 2017, 10:52:53 AM »
+2

Really?

Hey guys, here's how Bernie can still win!

25th amendment, section 2 requires a majority vote from both houses of Congress to confirm a VP if a vacancy is being filled.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4542 on: June 19, 2017, 11:13:53 AM »
That being said, anything short of actual illegal activity is going to be incredibly hard to bring impeachment, and then even harder to convict. (see Bill Clinton and lying under oath).
Unless the Dems get a majority in both houses.

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4543 on: June 19, 2017, 01:13:02 PM »
+4
That being said, anything short of actual illegal activity is going to be incredibly hard to bring impeachment, and then even harder to convict. (see Bill Clinton and lying under oath).
Unless the Dems get a majority in both houses.

Removal requires two thirds, not simple majority or override

A shameful whig historian

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4544 on: June 19, 2017, 02:24:43 PM »
+1
Losers like to pick on one designated loser to keep the heat off themselves. But Torrent stole the biggest sperg on SS title by a mile and Aran's always been honest in shooting the shit.

In conclusion

security guard salary is pretty firmly lower middle class, especially if his wife works

We make about $50k combined (Closer to $40k with pre-tax health insurance deductions, fuck you very much), it's not bad, but we both did stupid shit with student loans when we were 18-19 so we're not as high on the hog as $50k with no mortgage/rent in Pittsburgh could be. Once we've worked past that debt though, should be easy peasy.

RIP hitler

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4545 on: June 19, 2017, 02:25:08 PM »
+15
(Reuters. April 26, 2023) - Yesterday, Bernie Sanders Was Buried in His Home State of Vermont. Here's How He Can Still Become President

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4546 on: June 19, 2017, 03:37:13 PM »
+5

In conclusion

We make about $50k combined (Closer to $40k with pre-tax health insurance deductions, fuck you very much), it's not bad, but we both did stupid shit with student loans when we were 18-19 so we're not as high on the hog as $50k with no mortgage/rent in Pittsburgh could be. Once we've worked past that debt though, should be easy peasy.

"Two working adults pulling 2k less than median household income and that's before taxes, student loans and 30 years of debt. Are you plebians jealous yet?"  :smug:

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • YOU ARE FAKE BOOZE!
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #4547 on: June 19, 2017, 03:40:54 PM »
+7
(Reuters. April 26, 2023) - Yesterday, Bernie Sanders Was Buried in His Home State of Vermont. Here's How He Can Still Become President

Jesus, I hope that evil little goblin doesn't live that long. C'mon grim reaper, papa needs a new set of freedom!

At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Duwango

• Unperson
  • It's good to want things.
  • Awards Fascist Anonymous Deplorables You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #4548 on: June 19, 2017, 04:19:27 PM »
+5

In conclusion

Pittsburgh is chockful of schizophrenic cyberpunk fetishist atrophied sadbrains who do monthly eletroshock therapy to "cure" themselves of perpetual passive aggressiveness and cynicism. Only a few are willing to deal with such environment of toxic unmasculinity.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4549 on: June 19, 2017, 05:37:05 PM »
+10

In conclusion

"Two working adults pulling 2k less than median household income and that's before taxes, student loans and 30 years of debt. Are you plebians jealous yet?"  :smug:

Just out of curiosity, is there any statement I could make on any topic that you wouldn't incorrectly misinterpret as me attempting to brag or boast? I was just responding to the discussion. Like I said, we're comfortable but not exactly rolling in money.

Also what's "30 years of debt" supposed to mean? I said I don't have a mortgage or rent so