;

Author Topic: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!  (Read 32799 times)

adolf spacey

• Domestic Threat
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
Re: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!
« Reply #175 on: April 30, 2017, 09:31:11 PM »
+4

NYT must be a lot more fucked than I thought.

Lol yeah checking government power is something that appeals to the NYT's readership.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/14/us/politics/obama-era-legacy-regulation.html

Speaking in Las Vegas that October, Mr. Obama expressed disdain for ďan increasingly dysfunctional CongressĒ and pledged: ďWhere they wonít act, I will.Ē

That sentiment kicked off a slow-moving realignment as White House officials held a series of strategy meetings that fall in the Roosevelt Room, first with Mr. Obama on Saturdays and later with agency and policy experts, usually on Tuesdays and Fridays. Led by Ms. DeParle, who had become deputy chief of staff, and Dan Pfeiffer, the communications director, they asked: What can we do without Congress?

ďItís certainly true that we learned by about the third year that the answer to every challenge isnít going to be legislative,Ē said Cecilia MuŮoz, now director of Mr. Obamaís Domestic Policy Council.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/06/opinion/executive-power-run-amok.html

Berkeley, Calif. ó Faced with President Trumpís executive orders suspending immigration from several Muslim nations and ordering the building of a border wall, and his threats to terminate the North American Free Trade Agreement, even Alexander Hamilton, our nationís most ardent proponent of executive power, would be worried by now.

:tom:
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: April 30, 2017, 09:57:41 PM »
+11
It would be a wonderful troll to write a speech for Trump that's 95% direct "elections have consequences" style Obama quotes.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: May 01, 2017, 12:31:50 AM »
+25
Day Without Women main organizer gets deported because she's a filthy terrorist.

https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/857911533451464704

Also antifa rioters that were present on inauguration day are going to rot in a cell, they were expecting to be freed by backroom deals and underhanded tactics. It didn't happen and now they're all buttblasted. They didn't even get a book deal, not even a wikipedia page.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: May 02, 2017, 08:27:25 AM »
+7
Also antifa rioters that were present on inauguration day are going to rot in a cell, they were expecting to be freed by backroom deals and underhanded tactics. It didn't happen and now they're all buttblasted. They didn't even get a book deal, not even a wikipedia page.

Links to this? I wanna read the charges they'll be facing as I imagine their faces and thoughts when they realize they'll be boarding another van to another jail, for an unknown amount of time, instead of going home to a plate of hot tendies.

Petty Hate Machine

• Enemy Of The State
  • Space Racists
  • Awards Better dead than red Lutheran Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper The Gentry Texan old cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: May 04, 2017, 02:42:59 AM »
+3
So Glenn Beck is no longer on SiriusXM Patriot. Apparently he's been moved to an overflow channel at some random time. Hopefully this leads to a full meltdown by the end of the year.
Celebratory thread at r/TheDonald is all the confirmation I could find for now.

*update:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 01:02:52 PM by Petty Hate Machine »
This unfortunate race, whom we had been taking so much pains to save and to civilize, have by their unexpected desertion and ferocious barbarities justified extermination and now await our decision on their fate.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #180 on: May 04, 2017, 07:40:16 AM »
+7
I guess him palling around with the likes of Samantha Bee did wonders for his dead and gay career

Petty Hate Machine

• Enemy Of The State
  • Space Racists
  • Awards Better dead than red Lutheran Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper The Gentry Texan old cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #181 on: May 04, 2017, 01:07:26 PM »
+5
I guess him palling around with the likes of Samantha Bee did wonders for his dead and gay career

That Samantha Bee shit is going to haunt him just like the Cheeto dust stunt will. I expect to see him become a regular fixture on CNN, hopefully he leaves Texas for a more accommodating location, like Nevada. Maybe he can find a nice place in Pahrump.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 02:56:25 PM by Petty Hate Machine »
This unfortunate race, whom we had been taking so much pains to save and to civilize, have by their unexpected desertion and ferocious barbarities justified extermination and now await our decision on their fate.

Nine G. Eleven

• Unperson
  • A Date That Will Live In Infa-meme
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: May 04, 2017, 02:58:35 PM »
+3
If Beck comes to Nevada, a few roving meth addicts out in the boonies are going to stick it in his Pahrump.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: May 04, 2017, 07:33:59 PM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXjbJnHLIpk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXjbJnHLIpk</a>

:wow:

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: May 19, 2017, 06:21:21 AM »
+9
Here's a quick look at the state of reporting in 2017:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-apos-first-foreign-trip-194552482.html

Trump's first foreign trip is already a disaster and it hasn't even started

Donald Trumpís first foreign trip as president doesnít start until Friday, but itís already suffered a few setbacks.

He's supposed to stop in Israel during his four-country, nine-day trip. But already his plan to visit and give a speech atop the ancient mountaintop fortress of Masada has been scrapped. Why? Because he won't be allowed to land his helicopter on the site, Newsweek reported.

[T]he Masada visit is canceled and instead he's speaking at the Israel Museum in Jerusalem, according to Newsweek.

Also while in Israel, local media was reporting complicated logistical details including only 15 minutes allotted for Trump's visit to Yad Vashem, the Holocaust Remembrance Museum in Jerusalem. Apparently this is enough time for a quick talk and to sign the guest book.

As the Jewish news publication Forward asked, "Is 15 minutes enough time for Trump at Yad Vashem?"

Another opportunity with lots of terrible potential is a speech Trump is planning to give about radical Islam in Saudi Arabia. The speech writer is none other than his policy adviser Stephen Miller. He's credited as one of the chief architects of Trump's failed travel ban to keep people from Muslim-majority nations out of the U.S. He also has a strong history of anti-Muslim rhetoric and beliefs.

Also joining Trump overseas is first lady Melania Trump. We haven't seen the Trumps together in a long time, so this will be ... exciting.

Topping this all off is the fact that Trump doesn't even want to go on the trip. The New York Times reported that he thinks the trip is too long and he doesn't want to be away from a familiar setting ó and his own bed.

Welp, itís not like Trump ever spontaneously says offensive things or gets distracted, so, um, this should end well.

In sum, Trump's foreign visit is already an absolute disaster because:
1. He changed the venue of a speech.
2. He's only spending 15 minutes at the holocaust museum.
3. He's giving a speech in Saudi Arabia written by one of his speechwriters.
4. His wife is going on the trip with him.
5. He apparently doesn't want to go on a trip to the Middle East.
6. He's easily distracted.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: May 19, 2017, 07:22:00 AM »
+9
What are the chances that the western reporters there have their main mode of transportation break down and wind up being culturally enriched?

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: May 19, 2017, 12:15:52 PM »
+21
I'm willing to make an effort to assimilate Muslims in America by allowing them to chop the hands off of any """""journalist""""" who publishes a story that deliberately includes "so, um" in it. As a matter of fact, if I can read your story and hear eye-rolling and vocal fry, off come the hands.
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

freak puke

• Unperson
  • Awards old Faggot Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: May 19, 2017, 03:58:06 PM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mybJWGxhUJI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mybJWGxhUJI</a>

:megatuss:
I have wrestled with the nigger demon in a number of ways.

For people who consider themselves feminists they have even more rules for how a woman should think and act than the fucking Taliban.

https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: May 19, 2017, 05:42:27 PM »
+4
Here's a quick look at the state of reporting in 2017:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-apos-first-foreign-trip-194552482.html

Trump's first foreign trip is already a disaster and it hasn't even started

Donald Trumpís first foreign trip as president doesnít start until Friday, but itís already suffered a few setbacks.

He's supposed to stop in Israel during his four-country, nine-day trip. But already his plan to visit and give a speech atop the ancient mountaintop fortress of Masada has been scrapped. Why? Because he won't be allowed to land his helicopter on the site, Newsweek reported.

[T]he Masada visit is canceled and instead he's speaking at the Israel Museum in Jerusalem, according to Newsweek.

Also while in Israel, local media was reporting complicated logistical details including only 15 minutes allotted for Trump's visit to Yad Vashem, the Holocaust Remembrance Museum in Jerusalem. Apparently this is enough time for a quick talk and to sign the guest book.

As the Jewish news publication Forward asked, "Is 15 minutes enough time for Trump at Yad Vashem?"

Another opportunity with lots of terrible potential is a speech Trump is planning to give about radical Islam in Saudi Arabia. The speech writer is none other than his policy adviser Stephen Miller. He's credited as one of the chief architects of Trump's failed travel ban to keep people from Muslim-majority nations out of the U.S. He also has a strong history of anti-Muslim rhetoric and beliefs.

Also joining Trump overseas is first lady Melania Trump. We haven't seen the Trumps together in a long time, so this will be ... exciting.

Topping this all off is the fact that Trump doesn't even want to go on the trip. The New York Times reported that he thinks the trip is too long and he doesn't want to be away from a familiar setting ó and his own bed.

Welp, itís not like Trump ever spontaneously says offensive things or gets distracted, so, um, this should end well.

In sum, Trump's foreign visit is already an absolute disaster because:
1. He changed the venue of a speech.
2. He's only spending 15 minutes at the holocaust museum.
3. He's giving a speech in Saudi Arabia written by one of his speechwriters.
4. His wife is going on the trip with him.
5. He apparently doesn't want to go on a trip to the Middle East.
6. He's easily distracted.

today MSNBC devoted an entire hour to REEEEEEEEEEEEing about how presidents "traditionally" visit canada or mexico before other countries

you heard it here first, trump will be impeached because he didnt kiss moose and taco ass before going to the countries that really make the world run

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: May 19, 2017, 06:11:38 PM »
+16
today MSNBC devoted an entire hour to REEEEEEEEEEEEing about how presidents "traditionally" visit canada or mexico before other countries

Something I noticed around the time of the inauguration is how often panelists on shows will talk about ~tradition~ when using it to criticize Trump, and then it turns out the ancient and venerable tradition they're talking about was something Reagan or Carter decided to start doing for no particularly important reason. Or they'll present something and selectively withhold information to make it sound worse - when Comey was fired I remember hearing on FNC or some other place that OMG TRUMP IS ONLY THE SECOND PRESIDENT SINCE 1972 TO FIRE AN FBI DIRECTOR.

The other president? Bill Clinton. But they never said that. And they never said why they chose that '72 date to start at. That's when J. Edgar Hoover died, and presidents started appointing FBI directors to 10 year terms after him. Did I learn that on the news? Hell no.

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: May 19, 2017, 06:31:45 PM »
+6

Something I noticed around the time of the inauguration is how often panelists on shows will talk about ~tradition~ when using it to criticize Trump, and then it turns out the ancient and venerable tradition they're talking about was something Reagan or Carter decided to start doing for no particularly important reason. Or they'll present something and selectively withhold information to make it sound worse - when Comey was fired I remember hearing on FNC or some other place that OMG TRUMP IS ONLY THE SECOND PRESIDENT SINCE 1972 TO FIRE AN FBI DIRECTOR.

The other president? Bill Clinton. But they never said that. And they never said why they chose that '72 date to start at. That's when J. Edgar Hoover died, and presidents started appointing FBI directors to 10 year terms after him. Did I learn that on the news? Hell no.

its the same shit that they use for sports: "HES ONLY THE SECOND LEFT HANDED SHORTSTOP TO HIT A DOUBLE IN THIS PARK DURING A DOUBLE HEADER AGAINST A TEAM FROM A CITY THAT ENDS IN  Y !!!11"

all part of the MSM narrative to create news in the absence of real news

freak puke

• Unperson
  • Awards old Faggot Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: May 19, 2017, 07:00:51 PM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mybJWGxhUJI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mybJWGxhUJI</a>

This was in the suggestions, and it's even worse!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y00T3yzN5o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y00T3yzN5o</a>

The video basically consists of the following:

:bronson: "The active head of the FBI is a pro-Hillary dem, so firing Comey won't stop the investigation or even improve the odds of Trump coming away unscathed."

:obammy: "I don't understand what this has to do with the investigation."

:goonbeer: "I'll have you know that McCabe is a consummate professional."

:bronson: "..."
I have wrestled with the nigger demon in a number of ways.

For people who consider themselves feminists they have even more rules for how a woman should think and act than the fucking Taliban.

https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: May 19, 2017, 09:23:07 PM »
I'm willing to make an effort to assimilate Muslims in America by allowing them to chop the hands off of any """""journalist""""" who publishes a story that deliberately includes "so, um" in it. As a matter of fact, if I can read your story and hear eye-rolling and vocal fry, off come the hands.

Throw in some Roman style by nailing the dead, severed hands on the door of a prominent building, like a courthouse.

The best place of course would be the offices of the media outlet that publishes/broadcasts the "journalist's" bullshit, but private property law being what it is...
Fuck signatures.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: May 19, 2017, 09:25:52 PM »
+11
CNN is going to find their atlanta HQ burned to the ground. I don't get how they don't realize that they're behaving like shills while other people just want their livelihoods back and don't want to be part of some Grand Swedish Experiment.

Having businesses come to the US and create more jobs is somehow a bad thing despite that currently there is no job security in anything anymore including trades but these Corporate Media shills sit on their high horses and tut tut those who don't conform.

They're trying to sabotage trump who actually has a well thought out plan because their egos were fucking wrecked back in november.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: May 19, 2017, 10:48:54 PM »
+4

Throw in some Roman style by nailing the dead, severed hands on the door of a prominent building, like a courthouse.

The best place of course would be the offices of the media outlet that publishes/broadcasts the "journalist's" bullshit, but private property law being what it is...

Would you be open to being named legate of one of the more unruly American provinces?

888 Didnt Clear Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #195 on: May 19, 2017, 11:28:01 PM »
+3
CNN is going to find their atlanta HQ burned to the ground. I don't get how they don't realize that they're behaving like shills while other people just want their livelihoods back and don't want to be part of some Grand Swedish Experiment.

Having businesses come to the US and create more jobs is somehow a bad thing despite that currently there is no job security in anything anymore including trades but these Corporate Media shills sit on their high horses and tut tut those who don't conform.

They're trying to sabotage trump who actually has a well thought out plan because their egos were fucking wrecked back in november.

theyd love that though.

Even with zero proof theyd just claim it was a DRUMPH OPERATIVE trying to "silence" them.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #196 on: May 20, 2017, 03:07:32 AM »
+5
CNN now claiming that Trump influenced Comey by asking the opinion of someone who claims to be familiar with Comey's thinking.

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/126268758

MY FURSONOUNS

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #197 on: May 20, 2017, 04:24:16 AM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGf4EePPQ60" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGf4EePPQ60</a>

i couldnt find video of it but i remember anderson cooper bitching about trump's "lack of decorum" last year  :rolleyes:
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #198 on: May 20, 2017, 05:13:37 AM »
+2
CNN had a story about Grape-kun the penguin which lead to having a naturalized crunchyroll ad on the site which lead to this:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/05/19-1/one-in-four-anime-studios-reportedly-losing-money

Which means waifu shit is getting to be over, the dark clouds upon the anime landscape are claring. Soon we shall be returning to the glory age of Record of the Lodoss War, Escaflowne, Dai-Guard, and things with an actual story and characters and not a bunch of fetishes tied together.

anti-nigger machine

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #199 on: May 20, 2017, 07:40:30 AM »
+3
((they)) aren't even trying to hide it anymore

https://archive.is/01Khv

Trump attacked the free press, and he got exactly what he deserved

The president has the greatest self-pity. The best!

ďNo politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly,Ē Donald Trump said this week as he heard the special prosecutorís footsteps.

Thus did our assured head of state, equal parts narcissistic and uninformed, rank his treatment worse than that of Benito Mussolini (executed corpse beaten and hung upside down in public square), Oliver Cromwell (body disinterred, drawn and quartered, hanged and head hung on spike), Leon Trotsky (exiled and killed with icepick to the skull), William Wallace (dragged naked by horses, eviscerated, emasculated, hanged and quartered) and the headless Louis XVI, Mary Queen of Scots and Charles I.

Trump hasnít been treated badly. He has been treated exactly as he deserved, a reaction commensurate with the action. He took on the institution of a free press ó and it fought back. Trump came to office after intimidating publishers, barring journalists from covering him and threatening to rewrite press laws, and he has sought to discredit the ďfake newsĒ media at every chance. Instead, he wound up inspiring a new golden age in American journalism.

Trump provoked the extraordinary work of reporters on the intelligence, justice and national security beats, who blew wide open the Russia election scandal, the contacts between Russia and top Trump officials, and interference by Trump in the FBI investigation. This weekís appointment of a special prosecutor ó a crucial check on a president who lacks self-restraint ó is a direct result of their work.

I suspect they wonít be getting Presidential Medals of Freedom anytime soon, so letís celebrate some of them here. At The Post: Adam Entous, Greg Miller, Ellen Nakashima, Matt Zapotosky, Devlin Barrett, Sari Horwitz, Greg Jaffe and Julie Tate, along with columnist David Ignatius. At the New York Times: Michael Schmidt, Matthew Rosenberg, Adam Goldman, Matt Apuzzo and Scott Shane. The two rivals, combined, have produced one breathtaking scoop after another, including:

The Postís Feb. 9 report that national security adviser Michael Flynn, contrary to the Trump administrationís claims, talked with the Russian ambassador about U.S. sanctions before Trump took office. Flynn was out soon thereafter.

The Postís March 1 report that Jeff Sessions also spoke with the Russian ambassador but did not disclose the contacts when asked about possible contacts during his confirmation as attorney general. He was forced to recuse himself from the Russia investigation.

The Postís March 28 report that the Trump administration tried to block former acting attorney general Sally Yates from testifying on the Trump campaignís possible Russia ties. She later testified about the White Houseís failure to act on warnings about Flynn.

The Timesís March 30 report that two White House officials helped provide Devin Nunes, the Republican chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, with intelligence that Nunes made public. Nunes was forced to recuse himself from the committeeís probe.

The Postís report this week that Trump shared highly classified intelligence with Russian officials, jeopardizing the cooperation of allies.

And the final blow: the Timesís report this week that Trump asked FBI Director James B. Comey to shut down the FBIís Flynn investigation, according to a contemporaneous memo Comey wrote before Trump fired him.

There were many more, and other outlets have flourished, too. On one day this week, the United States awoke to a report from Reuters that the Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians; a McClatchy report that Flynn, who had been paid as a Turkish representative, stopped a military plan that Turkey opposed; a Times report that the Trump team knew Flynn was under investigation before he started work at the White House; and a Post report that the House majority leader told colleagues last year that he thought Russian President Vladimir Putin was paying Trump.

This journalistic triumph, made possible by nameless government officials who risked their jobs and their freedom to get the truth out, is all the more satisfying because it came as a corrective after one of the sorriest episodes in modern journalism: the uncritical, unfiltered and unending coverage of Trump ó particularly by cable news ó that propelled him to the Republican nomination and onward to the presidency.

Itís a great relief to have special prosecutor Robert S. Mueller III now keeping his eyes on the executive ó a regent, if you will, to protect against future abuses. This doesnít mean Trump wonít nuke Denmark tomorrow. But those racked by anxiety for the past four months can exhale: Grown-ups within the government have restored some order.

Trump may feel as if heís been drawn and quartered, but what heís experienced is the power of a free press in a free country. That is entirely fair, and fitting.