;

Author Topic: Black Lies Shattered  (Read 880961 times)

Cisnormative Commando

• Unperson
    • Awards
Re: THE STRUGGLE
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2013, 10:46:41 PM »

Then why bother doing background checks at all? Just say "felons and people w/domestic violence raps can't buy guns" and use the honor system?

I'm just saying it's pointless either way. Background checks are a feel good idea that do little to actually stop bad people from getting their hands on weapons.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist Ave Maria Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2013, 10:47:40 PM »
Just remember Dog, the Lautenberg amendment isn't for "oh yeah you beat your wife and kids nearly to death" but ANY class of domestic misdemeanor or if you've been slapped with a restraining order.

So basically its just more liberal faggotry because ~*war on women*~.

wimpb

« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2013, 11:18:37 PM »
The idea that making it illegal for everyone to sell a gun without a background check would stop criminals from selling each other guns is laughable. The risk vs reward pretty much sums up why a law like that would only effect law abiding citizens, and would do nothing to deter illegal transfers between criminals.

If you're already planning a more serious crime, or are already barred from owning a gun due to a felony then why would a law like that stop you from obtaining a gun?

People say things like, "Well it wouldn't, but it might make it harder for them." lol, isn't crack illegal? And weed? Pretty sure a phone call and a short drive could net me both if I was so inclined. Making it harder doesn't stop crime. At the end of the day a nigger is still going to shoot someone with a gun they shouldn't have been able to purchase.

Then why bother doing background checks at all? Just say "felons and people w/domestic violence raps can't buy guns" and use the honor system?
Works for me?

wimpb

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2013, 11:25:27 PM »
i hope they're conducting background checks on syrian rebels and mexican cartels  :stewart:

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2013, 11:41:33 PM »
i can't legally buy a gun because i'm a "fugitive from justice"

unpaid traffic tickets :myecred:
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

wimpb

« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2013, 12:15:22 AM »
i can't legally buy a gun because i'm a "fugitive from justice"

unpaid traffic tickets :myecred:

racism should be illegal so bigot gun owners cant own guns

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2013, 12:30:13 AM »
I come from Arizona, I love guns, I think society is better off for having guns. I also support background checks for each and every gun sale, period.

CENTRIST FAGGOTS ASSEMBLE!

Any other constitutionally enumerated rights you feel need to be restricted?

wimpb

« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2013, 01:08:16 AM »
I come from Arizona, I love guns, I think society is better off for having guns. I also support background checks for each and every gun sale, period.

You ever had a background check to buy a gun? I have. It takes MINUTES. Unless someone is chasing you, that's fast enough. I also support people having to provide Identification in order to prove that they are indeed legally eligible to vote. There I go restricting the constitutionally enumerated rights of wetbacks.

actually that doesnt make sense since the background checks are a federal law while voter id laws are state laws and the constitution is only binding on the federal gov

maybe i am biased because it takes ~2 weeks for them to process a permit for me to buy a gun
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 01:12:35 AM by wimpb »

wimpb

« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2013, 01:18:06 AM »

You ever had a background check to buy a gun? I have. It takes MINUTES. Unless someone is chasing you, that's fast enough. I also support people having to provide Identification in order to prove that they are indeed legally eligible to vote. There I go restricting the constitutionally enumerated rights of wetbacks.

actually that doesnt make sense since the background checks are a federal law while voter id laws are state laws and the constitution is only binding on the federal gov

Actually thanks for making it an even more apt comparison. Gun restrictions vary wildly from state to state here as well. In Arizona, you can concealed carry without a permit. In Texas, you can't open carry, period. And most states do not have the so-called "gun show loophole".

i dont really mind if different states have different laws, gay faggots living in gay states will vote for gay politicians who will make gay laws, it'd just be nice if that gayness wasn't imposed on states that arent cesspools of faggotry

the feds can go fuck themselves, right after they export more arms bought at taxpayer expense to mudslime terrorists abroad while denying their own citizens the right to enter into voluntary exchange with their own money
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 01:20:24 AM by wimpb »

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2013, 01:41:59 AM »

CENTRIST FAGGOTS DISSEMBLE!

ftfy  :smug:

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2013, 01:43:05 AM »
Nothing wrong with a background check that takes minutes to determine the legality of a gun purchase. I honestly don't know why you guys oppose background checks to weed out felons and fugitives, since it would disproportionately affect niggers it seems like a great idea. Yes, criminals will still get guns through illegal means, but that just forces them to commit yet another crime in order to get one, hopefully leading to stiffer sentences and more prison time. Hell, they may even be caught with it during a traffic stop or drug bust before they commit a violent crime with it.
Plus, some niggers make it really fucking easy to catch them nowadays.

wimpb

« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2013, 01:57:45 AM »
Nothing wrong with a background check that takes minutes to determine the legality of a gun purchase. I honestly don't know why you guys oppose background checks to weed out felons and fugitives, since it would disproportionately affect niggers it seems like a great idea. Yes, criminals will still get guns through illegal means, but that just forces them to commit yet another crime in order to get one, hopefully leading to stiffer sentences and more prison time. Hell, they may even be caught with it during a traffic stop or drug bust before they commit a violent crime with it.

i dont really care what effect it has on crime. its the basis for a database, and it can be used as a tool to deny people access to firearms. if i were to argue that a law is good or bad based on its effect on crime or safety i would be arguing the pros or cons of a social engineering program rather than outright rejecting the immorality of social engineering itself

and its run by the feds

« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 01:58:34 AM by wimpb »

wimpb

« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2013, 02:17:43 AM »
+2
Saying that background checks/databases shouldn't be allowed because they have the potential to be used to deny citizens access to guns is pretty much like saying that guns shouldn't be allowed because they have the potential to be used in a crime.

uh no, one is government action which can potentially deny voluntary trade between citizens while the other is a citizen owning property that could potentially be used in a crime

owning something or attempting to make a legal trade isnt a crime and the onus is on the government to prove it needs to do something, not on the citizen whose rights are being (potentially) infringed
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 02:18:14 AM by wimpb »

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Autistic old The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Scrooge Better dead than red Californian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2013, 03:31:42 AM »
+3
Fagmins: Make this gun control megathread

So lets just take this liberal ban guns logic and run with it for a minute shall we?  Lets do a nice thought experiment.  Lets say it really was possible to remove all guns from society.  Like we just went door to door and confiscated all 300 million firearms.  Yes, we all know that is impossible, but lets just pretend for a minute that it is not.  We wave a magic wand and POOF!  All guns in the USA magically vanish overnight!  Not only that but we raid and shut down all domestic gun manufacturers and put them out of business forever.  A huge victory for gun control right?

Ok, what then?

The demand for guns hasn't gone down one bit.  It's still high as ever.  So how do we stop new guns from being brought into the country from across the border?  Tougher border restrictions?  Bigger fences?  More border control?  Oh uh... that is not possible with the liberal philosophy.  Closed borders is racism.  How do we stop these guns from going across the border without being racist?  Maybe we can really police the border like crazy and search people for those guns... but never ask for ID to prove citizenship?  Would that be "not racist"?  What about the drugs we will find though?  Searching for those guns will turn up assloads of drugs.  I guess we ignore the drugs because liberals are anti-drug war (at least they claim to be anyway.  They certainly voted in the most pro drug-war administration since Reagan)

Ok lets just pretend we have magic wands on the border and we can wave and stop 100% of all gun smuggling.   No gun may ever cross the border ever again because of.... MAGIC.

Ok, what then?  How do you prevent shit like this from happening:

http://englishrussia.com/2007/06/04/chechen-self-made-weapons/
http://www.nationaljournal.com/the-homemade-weapons-of-libya-s-rebel-forces-20110615

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW95GBqqSQ0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW95GBqqSQ0</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DpDKKcRYik" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DpDKKcRYik</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av0pEqR5KWs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av0pEqR5KWs</a>

What people don't understand is that a gun is a fucking 700 year old piece of technology.  It's older than the cotton gin, older than the printing press.  It's not a fucking complex machine.  The hardest part of making a gun is getting a piece of metal for the barrel that is strong enough not to bend or break when the bullet is fired.  Metal tubes like that can be bought at any Home Depot for what $5?  Perhaps $10 if its a really nice tube?

So what is the fucking end game here?  How are we going to "get rid of guns"?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 03:33:52 AM by Lomo Taxual »
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2013, 08:59:34 AM »
+1
I don't know who's gonna debate that with you because I don't think anyone ITT wants to ban guns.

i dont really care what effect it has on crime. its the basis for a database, and it can be used as a tool to deny people access to firearms. if i were to argue that a law is good or bad based on its effect on crime or safety i would be arguing the pros or cons of a social engineering program rather than outright rejecting the immorality of social engineering itself

and its run by the feds

"Oh no! Not the Bilderberg Gun Database! Now they will be able to send their Black Helicopters to take my guns and fully actualize the Reptiloid/Jewish Agenda!!" :tinfoil:
I am a lifelong physically disabled person and I happily identify as “disabled”, a part of the “disability rights movement” and when I am with other disabled people, I call myself a “crip”.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2013, 10:25:42 AM »
:lolno::lolno::lolno::lolno::lolno::lolno::lolno::lolno::lolno::lolno::lolno::lolno::lolno::lolno::lolno::lolno::lolno::lolno::lolno:

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2013, 10:40:08 AM »
:lolno: Pozzed

marlon perkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2013, 10:47:31 AM »
One of three teens accused of killing 23-year-old Australian Christopher Lane had posted images online showing himself posing with guns and cash. Back in April he tweeted, "90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM."
:think:
 :obammy:
"In the end, I believe that prosperity allows more room for people to bellyache.
, Sterling G Mace"

armchair nazi

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2013, 11:06:17 AM »
if i had a son...
 :say:
:obammy:

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2013, 01:11:29 PM »
The idea that making it illegal for everyone to sell a gun without a background check would stop criminals from selling each other guns is laughable. The risk vs reward pretty much sums up why a law like that would only effect law abiding citizens, and would do nothing to deter illegal transfers between criminals.

If you're already planning a more serious crime, or are already barred from owning a gun due to a felony then why would a law like that stop you from obtaining a gun?

People say things like, "Well it wouldn't, but it might make it harder for them." lol, isn't crack illegal? And weed? Pretty sure a phone call and a short drive could net me both if I was so inclined. Making it harder doesn't stop crime. At the end of the day a nigger is still going to shoot someone with a gun they shouldn't have been able to purchase.

Do you not see a difference between a commercial business selling a product and Larry fuckshit selling his lawnmower on the side of the road for $50?
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2013, 01:17:46 PM »

I'm just saying it's pointless either way. Background checks are a feel good idea that do little to actually stop bad people from getting their hands on weapons.

No, it's not pointless.  The current background check system for the commercial sale of firearms is actually extremely effective at preventing felons from purchasing a firearm. 
Not only is it a deterrent, "Can't buy a gun legally at the store so why even bother trying when they just gonna deny me?", it also prevents felons from buying guns. 

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2013, 01:30:45 PM »
Go away Sarah

Cisnormative Commando

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2013, 01:56:35 PM »
I'm glad background checks make you feel better about the world you live in, but the reality is that criminals do not follow the law, and thus make things like background checks pointless. From a business standpoint I get it. They don't want to be liable for selling a gun to someone who shouldn't have one, but that doesn't change how criminals are obtaining guns.
Usually someone who can purchase the gun legally does so, but with the intent of selling it to someone who cannot pass the background check. Thats called a straw purchase, and its a felony. EVEN that law doesn't stop people from doing it.

See what I'm getting at here?

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2013, 02:29:44 PM »
+3
Agreed, why bother having any preventative measure ever?

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2013, 03:13:08 PM »
I'm glad background checks make you feel better about the world you live in, but the reality is that criminals do not follow the law, and thus make things like background checks pointless. From a business standpoint I get it. They don't want to be liable for selling a gun to someone who shouldn't have one, but that doesn't change how criminals are obtaining guns.
Usually someone who can purchase the gun legally does so, but with the intent of selling it to someone who cannot pass the background check. Thats called a straw purchase, and its a felony. EVEN that law doesn't stop people from doing it.

See what I'm getting at here?

I see perfectly what you're not getting here.  There is a difference between the private and commercial sale of firearms and you're not making that distinction.
Felons, gangs, etc. don't purchase firearmsfrom commercial businesses precisely because the background check system (NICS) prevents them from doing this.
The issue is how do you implement a system that prevents felons et al from acquiring firearms from private sales without infringing upon the rights of law biding citizens.  If you can't think of a way that doesn't infringe on the rights of people, then there shouldn't be such a system in place.