;

Author Topic: #Pizzagate is real  (Read 27036 times)

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: #Pizzagate is real
« Reply #400 on: November 15, 2017, 11:33:41 PM »
+5

:adam:

Are these US stats?

I mean, I just mocked "Pizza Media" in the other thread, but for serious, if that stat is true than gg Trump!

:reagan:

It looks like between 800 and 900 of those arrests are international, but at least 5,500 were in the US alone.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #401 on: November 16, 2017, 02:14:13 AM »
+10
I want trump to address the still on going african slave trade and how european welfare leeches are helping fund it. Slavers make enough money to illegally enter the EU and get gibs, gibs are then mailed back to Slaver's home base generating revenue and resources to continue slaving.

tits an cooters

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #402 on: November 16, 2017, 07:43:42 PM »
+4
I want trump to address the still on going african slave trade and how european welfare leeches are helping fund it. Slavers make enough money to illegally enter the EU and get gibs, gibs are then mailed back to Slaver's home base generating revenue and resources to continue slaving.

Not Trump's fucking problem.  Europe has fucked itself over amazingly well, & all Trump should be concerned with is doing whatever it takes to stop the same thing from happening here. Build The Fucking Wall.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #403 on: November 16, 2017, 10:38:56 PM »
+7

Not Trump's fucking problem.  Europe has fucked itself over amazingly well, & all Trump should be concerned with is doing whatever it takes to stop the same thing from happening here. Build The Fucking Wall.
I know it's not Trump's problem but it would be funny for BLM and other groups to ship themselves over to europe(and stay there).

This is a man who can control the news cycle just by drinking a bottle of water. All he needs to do is make one tweet.