;

Author Topic: Motmine  (Read 29409 times)

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Anonymous
    • Awards
Re: Re: \m/ This Chatmine Is Too Metal For The Chatmine Thread \m/
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2014, 10:53:47 AM »
+15
if there was ever a cis scum bingo card "materializes within a minute of a rocket burn like a shitposting beetlejuice" would be the free square

Sassmine

wimpb

Re: Re: \m/ This Chatmine Is Too Metal For The Chatmine Thread \m/
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2014, 07:23:22 PM »
+3
Jerky is mostly an American thing.  You open up a pack of jerky in Ireland or something and people are all like "wtf? is that for your dog?  You're not gonna actually eat that are you?"
It is but you can get it from some/most supermarkets. I always see a packet with the silhouette of a cowboy on it.

That's because in Europe you just ride around with baguettes sticking out of your bicycle baskets ringing your little faggot bells at impertinent Vespas while in America we are still conquering our rugged countryside.

a whopping 29 upvotes and counting on that mot there

Birk

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
Re: Motmine
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2014, 06:55:14 PM »
+3
this is why im only into niggerdeath, its hard to mistake your targets in the heat of the moment

Yea but what about at night

Just say "FRIED CHICKEN" and watch for the grin

wimpb

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2014, 06:57:28 AM »
+13
...from SA, that is.

Had it with Something Awful? Got an account you want to Allhu Ackbar? Don't go out like a chump, let us help you flame out in style with top suggestions and strategies for the highest quality banmes in this thread!

Post that you are ready to commit the ultimate goon sacrifice here (without outing your SA account yet!). We'll give you advice as to how to go out in style. Then post a followup here with a link to your post on SA for your Purple Heart and 72 virgins.

:clappo:

If they want to be surrounded by virgins they would just stay on SA

wimpb

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2014, 10:52:59 PM »
+7
I am a black male, raised only by my mother

Why does he say the same thing twice?

wimpb

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2014, 02:35:52 AM »
+6
How is gay travel different from straight travel? They have a lot more luggage?

They spend a lot of time packing their shit.

wimpb

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2014, 08:26:53 PM »
+11
I was reading about Islam last night and found out that Muhammad did most of the housework (cooking, sewing, cleaning) and allowed his wifes to not only argue with him but debate with him openly as well and he respected their opinions. If one should strive to be more like the prophet then why do they ignore the day to day shit Muhammad did?

I wouldn't rely on a 7 year old to do all the housework either.

wimpb

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2015, 10:50:06 PM »
+20
Just FYI the outrage today is American Sniper doing a lot, lot better than Selma in the weekend boxoffice.

A sniper takes out MLK yet again.

wimpb

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2015, 01:09:20 AM »
+10
Calling your kid Optimus Prime is just as bad as calling him De'Tyrononious or some shit like that.  At least when it comes to turning in a job application or something.

Even if they take to calling little Optimus Prime "O.P." that's not much better, because everybody knows OP is a faggot.

wimpb

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2015, 12:41:11 AM »
+14
Ok, so honest hate time:Self honest hate.

I talked to a friend, apparently my information is out of date: Race is no longer really part of the donor/recipient equation - at least directly*. Apparently they still try to match Race when possible to line up secondary factors, but as long as you have the same blood type, you might get a nigger, chink, or spic heart if you need a transplant.

Think of that as motivation to hit the gym.

Bonus Lulz: Blacks have the lowest short and long term survival rates for transplants, even when you correct for income, insurance, eduation, and lifestyle.
Even disembodied organs hate niggers.  Go figure.

It's not so much that the organs hate niggers, they just emulate their host and stop working.

wimpb

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2015, 09:50:17 PM »
+10
Pentagon to allow transgendered persons to serve openly.

Crisis Strikes Military as Hundreds of Privates Suddenly MiA