;

Author Topic: Celebrity Deadpool 2017  (Read 10170 times)

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
Re: Celebrity Deadpool 2017
« Reply #150 on: May 16, 2017, 01:19:50 AM »
+2
slow due to hangover

Pretty decent username, if youi ask me.
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #151 on: May 18, 2017, 06:22:35 AM »
+3
Singer Chris Cornell, who is best known for killing rock and roll with his faggy music, has died. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhJ9IwYc5NU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhJ9IwYc5NU</a>

48 points.

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: May 18, 2017, 08:35:52 AM »
+2
Cornell wrote the best bond song of all time, goddammit.  :colbert:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnzgdBAKyJo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnzgdBAKyJo</a>
Of course, the "proper" reaction is to treat a troon like a five year old playing hide and seek for the first time. 

"What transsexual?  All I see are three perfectly normal sexy ladies.  Aren't no men in that picture that I can see."

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: May 18, 2017, 08:37:21 AM »
+8
He died of Superunknown causes

Diane Reynolds

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: May 18, 2017, 09:01:52 AM »
+1
Roger Ailes, boogeyman of the Left and fired Fox News CEO. 77

23 points.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: May 18, 2017, 09:27:52 AM »
+1
Roger Ailes, boogeyman of the Left and fired Fox News CEO. 77

23 points.

Welp, time to troll the shit out of some libs.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry Methodist
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: May 18, 2017, 08:05:41 PM »
Cornell wrote the best bond song of all time, goddammit.  :colbert:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnzgdBAKyJo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnzgdBAKyJo</a>

That was the worst version of "Golden Eye" I ever heard. The Tina Turner version was vastly superior.
Fuck signatures.

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Culturally Appropriated
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Deplorables old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: May 18, 2017, 09:22:37 PM »
+1
Singer Chris Cornell, who is best known for killing rock and roll with his faggy music, has died. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhJ9IwYc5NU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhJ9IwYc5NU</a>

48 points.

He's dead. Stone dead. Like A Stone, dead.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: May 18, 2017, 10:51:12 PM »
+2
Why is everyone acting like Jesus died?
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: May 19, 2017, 12:13:25 AM »
+5
Why is everyone acting like Jesus died?

You've seen what Chris Cornell looks like, right? And think about it: have you ever seen Chris Cornell and Jesus in the same place at the same time? Makes u think.  :adam:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: May 19, 2017, 08:16:17 AM »
+1
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 08:19:11 AM by Rocket »

Diane Reynolds

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: May 19, 2017, 09:20:53 AM »
+1
Don't people always say "I had no idea he had thoughts of suicide" though? I mean, the person could have been carrying around a knife and a detailed diagram on his arm with "cut here" and people would still say "I had no idea he would do this!!!!"

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: May 19, 2017, 12:52:20 PM »
+3
Next year I think we should get double points if we can guess the mode of death.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: May 21, 2017, 10:05:06 AM »
+2
Still no details. Remember how we heard that Robin Williams put a belt over a door? David Carradine was in a closet. River Phoenix was at a night club shooting heroin or whatever. Details come out because it is public record. This is being kept quiet. If we don't hear something soon I'm putting all my money on autoerotic asphyxiation.

Mad at the Internet

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: May 21, 2017, 11:56:00 AM »
+1
autoerotic asphyxiation

My guess was AEA from the time they said he was found with a "band" around his neck.

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #165 on: May 21, 2017, 12:34:09 PM »
+4
autoerotic asphyxiation

My guess was AEA from the time they said he was found with a "band" around his neck.

Band around his neck? So wait, he was killed by Rage Against The Machine?!
Of course, the "proper" reaction is to treat a troon like a five year old playing hide and seek for the first time. 

"What transsexual?  All I see are three perfectly normal sexy ladies.  Aren't no men in that picture that I can see."

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry Methodist
    • Awards
« Reply #166 on: May 21, 2017, 01:45:12 PM »
+6
autoerotic asphyxiation

You get paid for this shit? If so, you need to be locked up for robbery.
Fuck signatures.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #167 on: May 21, 2017, 08:54:52 PM »
+3
autoerotic asphyxiation

He'll be locked up for Robin Hoodery. He steals jokes from the rich and gives them to the poor.

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
    • Awards
« Reply #168 on: May 21, 2017, 09:31:36 PM »
+5
autoerotic asphyxiation

Why, yes! You see, the jokes that I spend hours working on and carving down and honing and telling hundreds of times until I find just the right way to say them for maximum lols, along with the custom jokes I write for individual parties and private events that I pour over all the time, and all I jokes I write and rewrite and rehearse over and over to replace old dated bits with new and relevant bits and the bits meant for adults only that I carefully take and sand down and make appropriate for more conservative audiences that might contain kids and the bits I write that are ubiquitous to my act that I am so proud of that I tinker with them endlessly in a fruitless but satisfying fool's errand to make them absolutely perfect, those jokes are the same as a throwaway joke I put almost no effort into on this forums.

Literally no difference.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #169 on: May 21, 2017, 10:41:45 PM »
autoerotic asphyxiation

Why, yes! You see, the jokes that I spend hours working on and carving down and honing and telling hundreds of times until I find just the right way to say them for maximum lols, along with the custom jokes I write for individual parties and private events that I pour over all the time, and all I jokes I write and rewrite and rehearse over and over to replace old dated bits with new and relevant bits and the bits meant for adults only that I carefully take and sand down and make appropriate for more conservative audiences that might contain kids and the bits I write that are ubiquitous to my act that I am so proud of that I tinker with them endlessly in a fruitless but satisfying fool's errand to make them absolutely perfect, those jokes are the same as a throwaway joke I put almost no effort into on this forums.

Literally no difference.

Gotcha.
Fuck signatures.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: May 22, 2017, 12:41:30 AM »
+3
TRAP SPRUNG YOU TOTALLY DOXXED YOURSELF OK GUYS JUST LOOK FOR A STAND UP COMEDIAN TELLING JOKES ABOUT SA AND FAGGOTS

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #171 on: May 22, 2017, 12:59:33 AM »
+10
autoerotic asphyxiation

Literally no difference.

Gotcha,
We should go
Ahead and get this thread
Right back on track and try to
Stay on topic
Hombres
rofl I have a sig

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: May 22, 2017, 06:36:43 AM »
TRAP SPRUNG YOU TOTALLY DOXXED YOURSELF OK GUYS JUST LOOK FOR A STAND UP COMEDIAN TELLING JOKES ABOUT SA AND FAGGOTS

You and him both.   :megatriggered:

Gotcha,
We should go
Stay on topic
Hombres
Fuck signatures.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: May 22, 2017, 07:46:24 AM »
+4
What, are we to the point that we can't goof around anymore?

Ok, let me explain this in painful detail because you are a retard. I was pretending to agree with you and was stating how we were going to dox AoA.  But because you have the mental capacity of a Goon, you don't get it. So now, there it is.

Fuck it... seriously, gas this whole joint.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 07:48:36 AM by Rocket »

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: May 22, 2017, 09:17:58 AM »
+3

Gotcha,
We should go
Stay on topic
Hombres

You are a giant faggot that thinks he's a badass. Stop it.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war