;

Author Topic: SJW Watch 2017: Assorted Choo-choos  (Read 14098 times)

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Classicist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: SJW Watch 2017: Assorted Choo-choos
« Reply #150 on: May 08, 2017, 05:23:45 PM »
+14
There is literally nothing wrong with eugenics.

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #151 on: May 09, 2017, 01:39:36 AM »
+6
There is literally nothing wrong with eugenics.

Every time a successful and handsome person chooses a partner with the same qualities to be the mother or father of his/her children, it's MUH EUGENICS. It's the same thing.
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge 420 Californian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: May 09, 2017, 10:22:15 AM »
+9
Looking through the #Iamapreexistingcondition hashtag on Twitter was an eye opener for the benefits of eugenics.  I was astounded at the shit genetics and inherent health problems of all the people using that tag. 

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: May 09, 2017, 01:57:31 PM »
+7
Lots of youtube videos of fat people going up and being mad about trump takign away their healthcare.

The recommended videos in the side bar also show the same fat people eating a dozen or more triple cheese burgers, consuming entire mixing bowls of frosting or whipped cream, or just eating sticks of butter.

One had a danger hair lady cooking a butter cake, the cake had so much clarified butter in it it could have been mistaken for lemon jello

Cis Hetfield

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: May 09, 2017, 02:27:23 PM »
+12

Another one bites the dust.

RIP.

Savage, like most ministers in the Church of I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!!!, doesn't have the slightest background in actual science. He graduated from a fucking art school, but was granted an honorary doctorate from some pozzed institution for his evangelism. It's equal parts funny and tragic that all the left's science heroes only play one on tv.

Hugbox Kommissar

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: May 17, 2017, 01:11:36 PM »
+2

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge 420 Californian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: May 17, 2017, 03:57:26 PM »
+1
Lolol my first Xcom2 game had my squad of shitlords based out of Siberia , liberating the world for shitlordism.

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

888 ₪₪₪Didnt Echo Shit₪₪₪

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: May 21, 2017, 10:46:33 PM »
+1
bunch of shots above her shoulders

Verdict: fat.

misterjameshoffa

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: May 22, 2017, 12:35:04 PM »
+6
bunch of shots above her shoulders

Verdict: fat.

Her??

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: May 22, 2017, 07:21:17 PM »
+4
ALWAYS WITH THE BIG STERN GRANITE CHINS! ALWAYS!
Of course, the "proper" reaction is to treat a troon like a five year old playing hide and seek for the first time. 

"What transsexual?  All I see are three perfectly normal sexy ladies.  Aren't no men in that picture that I can see."

888 ₪₪₪Didnt Echo Shit₪₪₪

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards