;

Author Topic: Stupid Shit From Pozbook  (Read 8609 times)

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Better dead than red Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Stupid Shit From Pozbook
« on: January 15, 2017, 06:33:09 PM »
+8
We've got threads for Twitter, reddit, and tumblr. Why not Facebook, too? The big difference being the retards and unique snowflakes posting on FB are (usually) using their real names.

Anyway, to kick things off, have some screencaps.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red old For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
Re: Stupid Shit From Pozbook
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 09:00:39 AM »
+3
https://www.facebook.com/fashymemes/photos

Counter signal memes for Fashy Goys Facebook group was shoahed because Facebook considered the group to be problematic.

Now there is a new one:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/CounterSignalPraisesKek/photos/?ref=page_internal

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 10:30:15 AM »
+1
https://imgur.com/a/wwPtm

You go girl! So proud of you! Haha nailed him!

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red old For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 02:34:16 PM »
+5
Title should be "Stupid Shit From Faceberg"

When LGBT Met H2O

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian old
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 11:58:23 PM »
+3

I doubt she'll ever need their services.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 03:14:31 AM »
+1

They do more than birth control and abortions you know

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2017, 07:06:55 AM »
+5

They do more than birth control and abortions you know

:ultlibrage:
 :aspero:
Fuck signatures.

cis miss

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2017, 04:01:20 PM »
+8
They are still the WalMart of child murder.

Trigger Word: Everything

• Unperson
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2017, 06:19:03 PM »
+5
They are still the WalMart of child murder.

Naw they WANT to be in every black neighborhood, and in this case, "shrinkage" is a good thing.

:jesse:
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2017, 01:39:06 AM »
+3
With the revelation of the CIA meme and hacking initiatives this Onion News Network video is eerily prescient:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqggW08BWO0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqggW08BWO0</a>

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2017, 11:53:08 PM »
+13

Ghost of Vince Foster

• Cishet White Male
  • Death to all Hillary supporters
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2017, 01:45:12 AM »
+17
Snopes.com is now on the same level as the Associated Press according to Pozbook...

:tom:

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2017, 01:38:14 PM »
+5
HOLY SHIT I'M GOING TO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... *steamy ropes of jizz erupt from my dick hole* ...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... *huge globules of cum are catapulted in every direction splattering on the walls​ and furniture* ...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... *other people in bank scream and duck for cover behind desks and fake plants, teller quietly hits silent alarm* ...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Classicist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2017, 04:23:04 PM »
+5
same

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2017, 04:39:48 PM »
+7
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

SparkleNigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • [N][T][F]
  • Awards Actual Person of Color! Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2017, 07:03:12 PM »
+4
Facebook is even more efficient at helping people become the selfish 'me-me-me' faggots that plague the internet than twitter is.

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2017, 09:35:25 PM »
+2
Facebook is even more efficient at helping people become the selfish 'me-me-me' faggots that plague the internet than twitter is.

that is such a great observation im so glad we have access to your expert analysis on these matters

SparkleNigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • [N][T][F]
  • Awards Actual Person of Color! Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2017, 09:37:49 PM »

that is such a great observation im so glad we have access to your expert analysis on these matters
anal lysis

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2017, 09:48:13 PM »
+4

anal lysis

haha yes! great post! such humor this one!

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Better dead than red Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2017, 09:36:26 PM »
+6
After 15+ years of using an electric, I've made the switch to a double edge safety razor and all vegan shaving products.
and all vegan shaving products
vegan shaving products
:facepalm:

SparkleNigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • [N][T][F]
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2017, 04:13:37 AM »
+10
One of my dumbass friends was worried that giving themselves a joke title including the word 'Pharaoh' would be cultural appropriation.

Man, those ancient egyptians that have been dead for two and a half thousand fucking years sure would be offended

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2017, 07:31:39 AM »
+13
I don't know if you know but all pharaohs are definitely kangz now so therefore you are appropriating from the proud black community

Hugbox Kommissar

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2017, 08:14:24 PM »
+4

Remember, as a woman any man who makes you feel uncomfortable is harassing you unless he's wearing a dress in the ladies bathroom, then you're being bigoted.

SparkleNigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • [N][T][F]
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2017, 08:37:18 PM »
+5
"Don't challenge them"

Huh. There's something extremely insidious and blatantly hostile about that language.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2017, 08:46:40 PM »
+3
"Protect them form harm" as if they're incapable of taking care of themselves. Oh.. wait...