;

Author Topic: Stupid Shit From Pozbook  (Read 8608 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: Stupid Shit From Pozbook
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2017, 11:25:03 AM »
+9
Hook, line, and sinker.

It's getting really eerie how easy it is to turn their own language on them. It's like they don't even realize we've bullied them so much and used rhetorical judo to get them to use "safe space" and "snowflake" as perjoratives, and now they do it freely and enthusiastically. Every time they do it, it's like trying to formulate a comeback based on "ha ha well you're a dumb faggot like me, take that".

edit: The most important one writ large right now is "fake news", the merest mention of which causes aneurysms in some shitlibs. They've completely forgotten that their media are the ones that coined it to attack Trump post-election.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

a real woman (male)

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2017, 12:20:56 PM »
+4
i will eventually kill myself, but only after i hire Plus One Animation, animators of 『キング・オブ・ザ・ヒル』(原題: King of the Hill) season 11 episode 1 The Peggy Horror Picture Show to transfer my soul into the anime world, or at least an OVA.
Stop existing

go on a diet
Eat lead
Eat less
dicc by Гоша Рубчинский

a real woman (male)

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2017, 12:24:15 PM »
half of you should stop existing. i'm not saying that to be an asshole, and neither is your doctor.
dicc by Гоша Рубчинский

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2017, 06:43:19 PM »
+6
Some of you are alright. Don't go to strug tomorrow.

a real woman (male)

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2017, 06:47:17 PM »
+1
Some of you are alright. Don't go to strug tomorrow.

hue

i meant half of aran's body mass
dicc by Гоша Рубчинский

adolf spacey

• Domestic Threat
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2017, 10:59:11 PM »
+1
This is the dumb shit I get to see:

:facepalm:

There's an unfollow feature it's great.
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards White Chick Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting You can't know! United Statesian Fuck you, dad! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2017, 03:52:49 PM »
+6
There's an unfollow feature it's great.

If it was a random person sure but it's my sister.  :myecred:

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2017, 05:04:53 PM »
+11
according to d&d posters you should immediately cut someone with different political views than you out of your life, even if she's your sibling.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards White Chick Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting You can't know! United Statesian Fuck you, dad! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2017, 05:54:58 PM »
+4
according to d&d posters you should immediately cut someone with different political views than you out of your life, even if she's your sibling.

The funny thing is it's like our political beliefs have switched. I used to be the shitlib and she was very Republican. Now it's almost the other way around. It's weird.

misterjameshoffa

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2017, 06:24:27 PM »
+1
White guy on coachella hipsters and "appropriation", probably appropriating some African shit in his pics.

adolf spacey

• Domestic Threat
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2017, 07:40:30 PM »
+4
Unfollow =/= unfriend you can still check on them and chat with them you just won't see their bullshit unless you look up their profile.

adolf spacey

• Domestic Threat
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2017, 07:43:18 PM »
+6
White guy on coachella hipsters and "appropriation", probably appropriating some African shit in his pics.

Lol it's great if I have kids I won't have to tell them to stop acting like niggers I can just tell them they are appropriating nigger culture and that hurts their feelings. Thank you SJWs for giving me a method to discourage my kids from acting like nignogs.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2017, 08:36:57 PM »
+2

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2017, 04:53:23 AM »
+1

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2017, 03:07:51 PM »
I love that post with all the questions. :tom:

SparkleNigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • [N][T][F]
  • Awards Faggot Actual Person of Color! Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2017, 06:50:49 AM »
+1
Watching someone get infected more and more progressively with Terminal Genderspecial Tumblrosis in real time is a surreal feeling.

I stopped existing multiple times today. This is not new, but after looking into depersonalisation/derealisation and realising that it describes much of my reality (I vaguely knew that I disassociated for years now, but only looked into episodes where it was super intense), I start to notice it every time. To say it scares me is not accurate. It makes me uncomfortable. I mean, the general barely being able to focus on the world around me if it isn't a single screen is so mundane now that I notice it, but feel nothing. It's the moments after I relax too much and stop noticing everything that makes me uncomfortable. For those of you who bothered to read this and don't understand it, in my case, it's kind of how when you read a good book, the world fades away from you. Except, there's no book, the world just fades away anyways. I can focus on my phone or computer (or a book), but people and objects and so on are too much. Maybe I should try making a frame with my fingers or using a video camera to talk to people. But that's really weird. And If the conversation isn't long, I can often concentrate long enough.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2017, 10:44:08 AM »
+3
I honestly think if all of these people had 40-hour-week jobs they wouldn't have time to read up on all these delusions.  After they got home/took a shower and shaved(their heads, not their armpits/legs), made (vegan) dinner, they'd be too tired to design new "gender" flags in photoshop and make Sailor Moon "genderqueer" memes

Saurons Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420 Commie
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2017, 10:47:06 AM »
+10
I honestly think if all of these people had 40-hour-week jobs they wouldn't have time to read up on all these delusions.  After they got home/took a shower and shaved(their heads, not their armpits/legs), made (vegan) dinner, they'd be too tired to design new "gender" flags in photoshop and make Sailor Moon "genderqueer" memes

Don't underestimate the amount of free time your average female office drone has.

SparkleNigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • [N][T][F]
  • Awards Faggot Actual Person of Color! Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2017, 11:13:28 AM »
+3
this person is now selling $1 art commissions

she has desperation written all over her but apparently not enough to just bite the bullet and get a normal job

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2017, 06:52:02 AM »
+2
That or off themselve. I'm fine with both.
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

888 Didnt Clear Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2017, 09:37:32 AM »
+1
Unfollow =/= unfriend you can still check on them and chat with them you just won't see their bullshit unless you look up their profile.

Which is great for me. I found out that some friends that I really liked hearing from otherwise I didn't actually need in my life. I'll check on em from time to time but otherwise, I don't need their endless wailing.

888 Didnt Clear Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2017, 09:38:42 AM »
+5

Don't underestimate the amount of free time your average female office drone has.

Yeah the majority of this shit comes up BECAUSE these fuckers are largely just blogging instead of work/school. Their lives aren't filled with enough activities which is why their mind breaks.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian cold, dead hands United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Boy Scout old
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2017, 12:27:39 PM »
+21
Facebook activism at its finest

Saurons Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420 Commie
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2017, 01:22:04 PM »
+10
Sorry, I can't support a nation that bases its mythology around a white tree. :colbert:

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2017, 06:04:22 PM »
+5
I should have screencapped it for the beta male thread,  but I found the funniest post from a prog male passionately writing about why we need free birth control that when translated into normal people speak pretty much amounted to bragging that he gets to have sex on the reg.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 10:05:04 PM by Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro »

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.