;

Author Topic: The Climate Change/ Global Warming/ ManBearPig thread  (Read 9090 times)

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
Re: The Climate Change/ Global Warming/ ManBearPig thread
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2017, 11:46:45 AM »
+1
Here's an idea for alternative energy that will save the planet, gather every leftist you see and shove them into an oven.

You don't want to kill leftists.  They help reduce global warming by not exercising and ensuring that the carbon that they are carrying remains sequestered around their waistlines.

If you bury them it's carbon trapping.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2017, 01:06:27 PM »
+1
If you bury them deep enough, will they turn into oil deposits in a milion years?   :jesse:

Französisch

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards You can't know! Grenouille Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2017, 02:12:24 PM »
+4
I unironically believe that the landfills of today will become a valuable mineable resource at some point in the future, if there's any people still around to give a shit or exploit them.

Pil G. Rim

• Unperson
  • No More Amber Waves Of Grain
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Better dead than red You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2017, 02:47:17 PM »
+2
Iron Age-style fortresses will be established around them; they'll be the centers of new cities millions of years from now.

RIP hitler

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2017, 09:56:25 PM »
Wait does jenkem actually work......?

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Scrooge Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2017, 06:33:38 AM »
+2
Wait does jenkem actually work......?

It's easy to find out.

Empiricism, it's not just for breakfast anymore.
Fuck signatures.

Pinochet Airways

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2017, 11:21:51 PM »
+13
The environment is one things I'm really liberal about.

I don't want to see the earth fucked up in the pursuit of more shekels.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout United Statesian Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Scrooge Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2017, 09:52:37 AM »
+17
The amazing thing is the US has made incredible strides in exploiting resources without fucking the environment.  This liberal craze about strip mining and clear cutting All The Trees while pouring nuclear waste into every water way is a fucking joke of absurdity.  The people who founded the EPA all pretty much agree it should go away because it achieved all its goals and only exists to perpetuate itself now

Französisch

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards You can't know! Grenouille Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2017, 07:55:21 AM »
+7
France has made giant strides in nuclear, probably one of the best examples of a government run program that has paid clear dividends. The so-called greens and environmentalists have a massive aversion to it these days, and it was one of things I used to like about the left in France that despite the same extremist alarmism that had demantled the programs in Germany, the UK and the US, nuclear was still recognized as the clear answer. Tbf, we never really had much of a choice, since unlike those other countries we had no reserves of oil, gas or coal to speak of.

I still think the "renewable" resources that are being promoted as the future are at best stop-gap solutions and don't actually do much to combat environmental degradation. The rare earth minerals, mining, production and infrastructure necessary to construct and mantain them ultimately have a comparable impact to traditional non-renewables. The other downside is that we can't just story energy for latter use, the pattern of production with renewables is disparate and often unpredictable. It's a problem if no one is using the energy when it is being produced, and no energy is being produced when it is needed. They're inferior on purely technical grounds. With nuclear you end up with the problem of continuously producing energy at the same rate despite any rise or fall in demand, but that's a comparatively good problem to have. You can always try and sell the energy to neighbouring countries, and that's usually what happens.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2017, 08:02:48 AM »
+11
Paris Climate Agreement thing is dead.

He's doing it, he's fulfilling his campaign promises.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2017, 08:23:17 AM »
Is that official?

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2017, 08:44:12 AM »
+5
Is that official?
Yes and double yes:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-climatechange-trump-idUSKBN18R1J4?il=0

Good.  Now to repeal those shitty fucking CAFE standards and all of the other economic poison pills that Obama passed.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 08:59:35 AM by Handyman »

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2017, 09:20:25 AM »
+5
I cannot wait for the endless wailing on this one. TRUMP IS CAUSING DOOMSDAY BY NOT STAYING THE ACCORDS.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2017, 10:09:59 AM »
+5
What was so bad about the Paris agreement? I'm at work and I have a flood of liberal REEEEEEEEEEEEEing on my Facebook inbox. I don't know or care. Only global warming education I have is the facts that the United States are far from the biggest garbage pit on the planet. India/China/Syria/etc.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 10:15:49 AM by blasting_asshole »

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2017, 10:15:11 AM »
+11
What was so bad about the Paris agreement?

AFAIK the problem with these agreements tend to be that the west agrees to stifle their growth and competetiveness by agreeing to the regulations while countries like China and India continue to not give a fuck and pollute like there's no tomorrow.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2017, 10:21:09 AM »
+6
What was so bad about the Paris agreement? I'm at work and I have a flood of liberal REEEEEEEEEEEEEing on my Facebook inbox. I don't know or care. Only global warming education I have is the facts that the United States are far from the biggest garbage pit on the planet. India/China/Syria/etc.

The Paris agreement is an economic suicide pact.  Liberals who don't understand concepts like Supply&Demand and Value Creation naturally do not see this.

Thankpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2017, 11:22:43 AM »
+11
France has made giant strides in nuclear, probably one of the best examples of a government run program that has paid clear dividends. The so-called greens and environmentalists have a massive aversion to it these days, and it was one of things I used to like about the left in France that despite the same extremist alarmism that had demantled the programs in Germany, the UK and the US, nuclear was still recognized as the clear answer. Tbf, we never really had much of a choice, since unlike those other countries we had no reserves of oil, gas or coal to speak of.

I'm literally about 10 minutes away from a nuclear reactor by car right now. I wish we had more.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan TNE Veteran Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist cold, dead hands Texan The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2017, 11:28:01 AM »
+6
One of my clients is STP in South Texas. They were going to bring another 2 reactors online, but Obongo oooked and screeched till it got buried in the process.

Obama Is A War Criminal

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2017, 11:29:49 AM »
+7
Yes and double yes:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-climatechange-trump-idUSKBN18R1J4?il=0

Quote from: reuters
A U.S. decision to withdraw from the accord could further alienate American allies in Europe already wary of Trump and call into question U.S. leadership and trustworthiness on one of the world's leading issues. A pullout also would be one more step by the Republican president to erase the legacy of his predecessor, Democrat Barack Obama, who helped broker the accord and praised it during a trip to Europe this month.
Everything about this paragraph is a good thing. :nixon:

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Drinkin' and Postin' Fucked a lesbian Jesuit
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2017, 11:53:27 AM »
+10

The Paris Agreement.

Obama et al schemed to have it utilize a framework from.. 1993? So that it didn't qualify as a (new) treaty, thereby removing Congressional oversight as they weren't required to ratify it.

It's naturally going to negatively effect energy rich countries (the US) and empower energy dependent countries (the entirety of the EU)

It was going to cost our economy around $3,000,000,000,000 ($3t) for minimal gains. The shift to "green" energy is naturally going to happen, we don't need disruptive globalist treaties that force it.

It created new rights for people and requires signees to prioritize migrants and female empowerment

There are no actual mechanisms to enforce the goals, so China and India can agree to it and just not do anything

It establishes a $12.5bn "Green Fund" that someone manages to pursue green energy initiatives, which I believe we are the primary bankrolled of

This is a huge black eye to Obama, Merkel and their globalist possy. The only downside is it is likely going to take us 3 years to leave it. Why we can't just say "we're out" is beyond me. It's literally going to take us longer to withdraw from the Paris Agreement than for the U.K. To leave the EU
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 11:57:25 AM by DAS FRANK »

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2017, 01:11:26 PM »
+3

The Paris Agreement.

Obama et al schemed to have it utilize a framework from.. 1993? So that it didn't qualify as a (new) treaty, thereby removing Congressional oversight as they weren't required to ratify it.

It's naturally going to negatively effect energy rich countries (the US) and empower energy dependent countries (the entirety of the EU)

It was going to cost our economy around $3,000,000,000,000 ($3t) for minimal gains. The shift to "green" energy is naturally going to happen, we don't need disruptive globalist treaties that force it.

It created new rights for people and requires signees to prioritize migrants and female empowerment

There are no actual mechanisms to enforce the goals, so China and India can agree to it and just not do anything

It establishes a $12.5bn "Green Fund" that someone manages to pursue green energy initiatives, which I believe we are the primary bankrolled of

This is a huge black eye to Obama, Merkel and their globalist possy. The only downside is it is likely going to take us 3 years to leave it. Why we can't just say "we're out" is beyond me. It's literally going to take us longer to withdraw from the Paris Agreement than for the U.K. To leave the EU

Whatever we have done domestically to be a part of this international aborted fetus we can probably work on right away.  Unfortunately I don't know if Trump will be able to get rid of the CAFE standards but he damn better try. 

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2017, 01:49:03 PM »
+14
I'm always curious as to why it's essential that we don't do anything to upset our European allies. Hey, we're the alpha of the world, we can do what we want and the Euro beta cucks are just going to accept it as truth because they don't want us to clobber them in the face with our alpha dick

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Drinkin' and Postin' Fucked a lesbian Jesuit
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2017, 02:07:40 PM »
+6
We have a larger economy than the entire EU and our military alone could take on the world, but those gosh darn enlightened euros are just so much smarter than us. Who knows what could happen if anger them  :rolleyes:

Answer: they pretend they're the leader of the free world and join American liberals in chimping out over a Republican in the White House
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 02:24:49 PM by DAS FRANK »