;

Author Topic: The Trump Shitcanned Comey Thread  (Read 2149 times)

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Jesuit Drinkin' and Postin' Fucked a lesbian
    • Awards
The Trump Shitcanned Comey Thread
« on: May 09, 2017, 07:05:49 PM »
+9
Say Hello to the new Director of the FBI

cis miss

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
Re: The Trump Shitcanned Comey Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 07:09:38 PM »
media: :nixon:  :nixon: :nixon: :nixon: :nixon:

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Classicist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 07:30:36 PM »
+2
 :happening:

I figured he'd abandoned this campaign promise but after this I now think they're gonna bring charge against Clinton before this term is over.

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 08:52:32 PM »
+21
Shitlibs 5 mins ago:  COMEY COST HILLARY THE ELECTION HE IS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!!1

Shitlibs now: COMEY WAS THE ONLY THING PREVENTING  RUSSIAN RULE OF THE US HE WAS THE LAST HOPE FOR DEMOCRACY!!1

sperg rush

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 03:20:09 AM »
+1
Another cuck bites the dust.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Fuck you, dad! Classicist old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2017, 03:29:36 AM »
+2
Is it realistic to expect that this wasn't a one-time show of power and the new administration is actually going after Clinton and their "charity"?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 03:41:07 AM »
+4
Is it realistic to expect that this wasn't a one-time show of power and the new administration is actually going after Clinton and their "charity"?

>America elects a president who publicly espouses a preference for being unpredictable
>You ask this question

:geithner:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 06:58:46 AM »
+3
I was excited when I heard the news during my workout and it gave me the extra boost. This has restored my faith in justice.
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 08:16:35 AM »
+6
A basic timeline of the last six months:

Shitlibs: Comey must go! Incompetent! Fire him immediately!

Obama: lol nope

Trump: K

Shitlibs: Abuse of power! Special prosecutor! Comey dindu nuffin! Impeachment! Watergate! Russia controls everything!

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 08:27:16 AM »
+3
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6a9lt1/bwahahaha_comey_thought_the_news_report_that_he/
(Someone post picture I'm on mobile)
Turns out Comey didn't know he was being fired, out of town, and in the middle of a speech when he found out. Him being out of town means that he can't destroy evidence in time  :stewart:

LawnGnome

• Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2017, 08:52:17 AM »

>America elects a president who publicly espouses a preference for being unpredictable
>You ask this question

Counterpoint, and more of a "just sayin'": he bombed Syria.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2017, 09:29:02 AM »
+1
Someone said his fireing is proof that there was no investigation into the Russian thing. Is this a true statement? If so how?

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2017, 09:58:18 AM »
+6
Two days ago Clapper testified under oath that there was no connection between Trump and Russia.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Texan Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2017, 11:14:59 AM »
+5

>You ask this question

I caught some "analysis" on FNC after the firing was announced, and a lot of it amounted to "well usually this kind of thing is done at the beginning of a term", but of course they had ❨❨❨Charles Krauthammer❩❩❩ on to concern troll and spin that as some kind of suspiciously odd thing.

Obviously Trump getting rid of Comey is something I assume he and all of us wanted, but I also wonder if this isn't him trying to bait some idiots into really trying to get a special prosecutor appointed so the entire Russia thing explodes in their face even bigger than it would have otherwise. Taint more of them, like an ink marker going off in the hands of incompetent bank robbers.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Culturally Appropriated
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Deplorables The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2017, 11:19:12 AM »
+3
https://theintercept.com/2017/05/10/after-james-comeys-firing-who-will-stop-trumps-tinpot-dictatorship/

Look at this shit. The Intercept at least tried to not be a mouthpiece for MSNBC-level garbage pundits, but this... this is beautiful. Glad to see Trump is forcing the brain-damaged cucks into outing themselves.

Tariq Aziz

• Domestic Threat
  • NOT AGAIN
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2017, 11:20:37 AM »
+11
Clone Trump and send his copies over to Europe asap, tia

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2017, 12:37:40 PM »
+16
The decision to fire Comey and the Democratic Party's (Including McCain branch of the Republican Party)'s response thereto hopefully may have been the move that sets off the powderkeg of cognitive dissonance for any lucky soul who remains on the fence about which side to believe. Pic related.

"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2017, 05:29:08 PM »
+5

[–]the1spacemanKEK 549 points 20 hours ago
"Trump didn't intend to fire me, so we're all good"

:tom:

Duwango

• Unperson
  • It's good to want things.
  • Awards Deplorables You can't know! Anonymous Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2017, 05:38:53 PM »
+5
:happening:

I figured he'd abandoned this campaign promise but after this I now think they're gonna bring charge against Clinton before this term is over.

There's absolutely no rush in prosecuting Hilldawg, especially when her faction and Barry Soetoro's are busy with their own sissy battle to see who can attain the most Democrat gibsmedats before the party finally crumbles into ashes.

Methinks the Trump admin will finally speed up the prosecution as soon as Chelsea finally announces a run for political seat in '18 or '20. Like I said, no rush, and there's definitely no lulz to be had if Trump does it right now.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Texan Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2017, 06:10:23 PM »
+11
The decision to fire Comey and the Democratic Party's (Including McCain branch of the Republican Party)'s response thereto hopefully may have been the move that sets off the powderkeg of cognitive dissonance for any lucky soul who remains on the fence about which side to believe.

I saw a link posted on Reddit that said Colbert's audience cheered during a setup in his monologue when he said Comey had been fired, and then he had to right the ship and get them to boo that Trump had done it.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2017, 06:43:11 PM »
+7
The decision to fire Comey and the Democratic Party's (Including McCain branch of the Republican Party)'s response thereto hopefully may have been the move that sets off the powderkeg of cognitive dissonance for any lucky soul who remains on the fence about which side to believe.

I saw a link posted on Reddit that said Colbert's audience cheered during a setup in his monologue when he said Comey had been fired, and then he had to right the ship and get them to boo that Trump had done it.

Someone posted the vid of this in strug last night. It was easily one of the most awkward things I've watched

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2017, 06:55:58 PM »
+5
It was me. <3
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2017, 07:21:40 PM »
+6
well dont keep us waiting post the goddamn vid

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2017, 08:26:59 PM »
+7
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI</a>

Say no more, fam.

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2017, 09:23:40 PM »
+1
lol everyone in that audience is going to get shrill death threats