;

Author Topic: The international Banks and the Elites  (Read 1752 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: The international Banks and the Elites
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2017, 11:03:59 AM »
+11
Hmm another thread destined to be destroyed by people prematurely concern trolling about people naming the Jew?

The OP's posts didn't mention ~the Jews~ at all. Dave Hedgehog mentioned Jews once in an offhand way at the end of his post, Noses completed his thought with the easy reference to medieval usury, and then like clockwork here comes the OMG YOU GUYS NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT JEWS handwringing. Boy I've never seen this course of events before on SS. Really makes u think.

"We made a thread where the OP didn't mention Jews, and just becase the first poster mentioned them and noted white nationalist and kikehater Chad Thundercock busted out some historical tidbits to further redpill normies against the jews SUDDENLY WE ARE CRITICIZED BY THE JIDF EVERY.FUCKING.TIME amirite ov vey it's making me completely mental!"

It would be nice to have a discussion about the very real dangers that come from globalists, banking and the corporate state without some people having to enlighten us on THE REAL SECRET TRUTH BEHIND IT tinfoil, but hey, never miss a chance to get a convert, eh?

Since you're a chronic Point Misser and Theoretically Offended has already apologized for jumping the gun twice, I'll just repost this for the fifth(?) time to summarize my argument again:

Nigger. Kill niggers. I slaughter thousands of niggers. Nigger death.
*laugh track, applauding, hooting and whistling*
Also, Jews are bad. The ho-
*lights turn red and begin flashing, alarm klaxons start going off, all emergency bulkheads come down from the ceiling and lock down the forums*
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2017, 12:57:00 PM »
+3
To get this back on track, let's suppose everything in those videos is 100% true. What do we do about it? Yeah, we could go around and red pill people about it, but that's a means to an end. Let's suppose we've red pilled a majority of the population. Then what?
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Theoretically Offended

• Domestic Threat
  • Schrödinger's Otherkin
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2017, 01:24:39 PM »
+2
Presumably something along the lines of violent revolution, because every conspiracy theorist type seems to have a hard on for the idea of murdering [political/religious/ethnic group that gives them a sad].

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2017, 02:11:45 PM »
+5
Violent revolution isn't necessary if the majority is able to utilize the systems in place, built to protect them, to elect leaders that can actually fix the problems.

Of course if the elites want to fight to the bitter end to protect their precious globalist plans, then yeah I'd expect there to be violence. That kind of thing tends to happen in those situations.

I sincerely doubt it would ever come to that though because the globalists are first and foremost complete cowards with zero principles that would never risk their fortunes for their beliefs. They will fold the very moment it becomes obvious their stuff is at risk, no violence will ever be necessary.

So just keep fighting against the propaganda and good things will come.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Classicist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2017, 03:01:02 PM »
+3
every conspiracy theorist type seems to have a hard on for the idea of murdering [political/religious/ethnic group that gives them a sad].

Actually it's the idea of murder itself that gives me a hardon.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2017, 03:06:37 PM »
+8
in theory enough red pilling would convince men to stockpile wealth, become more self-sufficient and develop practical hobbies, live humbly and to engage in a painful 1-2+ generation process of fracturing the nuclear family to avoid captain save a ho situations. you know, convince western women to dial back their degeneracy by taking their ball and going home. avoid marriage, at least in the more obvious bad cases, risk dying alone a lot more often. shit kinda sucks any way you slice it, but we already have an epidemic of beta males and male suicides. it'll be like resetting a bone so it heals properly. also voting in more Trumps and boosting the power of nationalists to get away from this weird nonsense where borders are so last century and what kind of nerd has pride in their homeland?

not that I strictly believe in all of that or that it's a perfect plan, but off the top of my head if the elites spread poz and globalization and we're going to treat violent revolution as a pie in the sky joke, you need to resist the poz. i can't think of anything that gives a banker a boner faster than a guy taking on life long debt to live outside his means

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2017, 03:58:02 PM »
+1
Since you're a chronic Point Misser and Theoretically Offended has already apologized for jumping the gun twice, I'll just repost this for the fifth(?) time to summarize my argument again:

Nigger. Kill niggers. I slaughter thousands of niggers. Nigger death.
*laugh track, applauding, hooting and whistling*
Also, Jews are bad. The ho-
*lights turn red and begin flashing, alarm klaxons start going off, all emergency bulkheads come down from the ceiling and lock down the forums*

Yes, of course. Your vaunted argument that I am a hypocrite who loves jews while hating blacks, or am afraid of the powerful jewish conspiracy. Which misses the point that the reason I criticize the jew stuff because it's stupid tinfoil hat conspiracy stuff which is
:pathetic:

Remember when we used to make fun of faggots like Ralp and Franco for shitting all over discussions with their dumb bullshit?

I do, it was back before a vocal few here became woke to the jew menace, the destruction of white society, and wanted to red pill as many people as possible while fighting the MEME WAR.

DAS FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Drinkin' and Postin' Jesuit
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2017, 04:19:01 PM »
+10
Jews obviously do not control media or any other industry.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2017, 05:04:42 PM »
+33
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

DAS FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2017, 05:10:04 PM »
+12
:tom:

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Classicist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2017, 05:15:24 PM »
+12
Thread redeemed  :goodjob:

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2017, 07:48:48 PM »
+8

omg

I don't think there's a Brady Bunch .gif on the internet that can properly express how bad Zog O got buttwrecked

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2017, 09:41:03 PM »
+9
:kaneclap:

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2017, 05:32:11 PM »
+3

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards old Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2017, 08:30:36 PM »
+3
And while the Jesuits are the ones in control of the world's money supply, who controls the Jesuits?

Who else? The Annunaki. Reptilians. Shape-shifting lizard alien humanoids.

They're the ones who invented fiat currency to entrap the human race in the first place!
Fuck signatures.

888 Didnt Clear Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2017, 11:27:22 AM »
+6
And while the Jesuits are the ones in control of the world's money supply, who controls the Jesuits?

They're the ones who invented fiat currency to entrap the human race in the first place!

Former Wall St. Banker Suggests Global Debt May Not be Owned by Humans

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/09/21/former-wall-st-banker-suggests-global-debt-may-not-owned-humans/

Is the world economy a closed system or an open system? In other words, are the world’s financial elite conducting transactions with off-planet entities, enslaving the human race to unseen actors?

The world’s people are held in perpetual bondage to the fiat currency money masters who have saddled us with absolutely insurmountable debt obligations which are mathematically impossible to repay. At present, the CIA estimates the total global debt to be nearing $90 trillion.

-snip-

After years of investigative research into the trillions of dollars missing from the U.S. government, former Wall Street banker and former Assistant Secretary of Housing and Federal Housing Commissioner at the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development in the first Bush Administration, Catherine Austin Fitts has come to the conclusion that global debt may very well be owned by off-planet entities who operate planet earth as a real estate investment.

“Is earth an open or closed economy? I went to business school, I worked on Wall Street for eleven years, you know I’ve been involved in the economy my whole life and the whole time I was invited to assume that earth was a closed economy. So, if we issued debt, then other humans owned that debt. If we issued stock, other humans owned that stock. But if you look at all the economic experiences I’ve had over my whole life, in government, businesses, everything else, what I will tell you is, you know, if you ask me to describe the economic model on planet earth, I would say, ‘well planet earth is a real estate investment trust because we’re paying a dividend some place every year, and I don’t know where it’s going. It’s going into that question mark, on the planetary balance sheet.”

While she admits that she herself does not have the answer to this rather serious question, the fact that each year a major portion of the world’s productivity evaporates into thin air, with no accountability whatsoever, does indeed beg this question to be asked by any serious economist. Even the government accounting agencies responsible for tracking and recording our expenditures can do nothing to answer the question. The money simply vanishes, the debt grows exponentially, and no one can explain who exactly the beneficiary is.

makes you think  :umberto:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 11:38:16 AM by Bitter Weirdo »

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2017, 12:15:56 PM »
+3
I don't see how terrestrial balance sheet entries could benefit entities that have no other interaction with the terrestrial economy, unless that's supposed to be a prank/experiment rather than an investment.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2017, 06:19:38 PM »
+3
Also, if you are a civilization that has the technology that can accelerate a vessel of millions of tons to the speeds required for interstellar travel (at least 20-30% of lightspeed), why would you care about overpriced condos in Vancouver or some shit like that?

Prank is an interesting idea though.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2017, 06:22:32 PM »
+7
It's just a prank, gleep-glorp! It's just a prank!

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2017, 10:43:27 PM »
+6
It's just a prank, gleep-glorp! It's just a prank!

"Yes Garthoks, enjoy your sense rings, pay no attention to our interstellar manipulation of your planet's monetary exchange units!"

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards old Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2017, 07:16:46 AM »
+2

Former Wall St. Banker Suggests Global Debt May Not be Owned by Humans

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/09/21/former-wall-st-banker-suggests-global-debt-may-not-owned-humans/

Is the world economy a closed system or an open system? In other words, are the world’s financial elite conducting transactions with off-planet entities, enslaving the human race to unseen actors?

The world’s people are held in perpetual bondage to the fiat currency money masters who have saddled us with absolutely insurmountable debt obligations which are mathematically impossible to repay. At present, the CIA estimates the total global debt to be nearing $90 trillion.

-snip-

After years of investigative research into the trillions of dollars missing from the U.S. government, former Wall Street banker and former Assistant Secretary of Housing and Federal Housing Commissioner at the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development in the first Bush Administration, Catherine Austin Fitts has come to the conclusion that global debt may very well be owned by off-planet entities who operate planet earth as a real estate investment.

“Is earth an open or closed economy? I went to business school, I worked on Wall Street for eleven years, you know I’ve been involved in the economy my whole life and the whole time I was invited to assume that earth was a closed economy. So, if we issued debt, then other humans owned that debt. If we issued stock, other humans owned that stock. But if you look at all the economic experiences I’ve had over my whole life, in government, businesses, everything else, what I will tell you is, you know, if you ask me to describe the economic model on planet earth, I would say, ‘well planet earth is a real estate investment trust because we’re paying a dividend some place every year, and I don’t know where it’s going. It’s going into that question mark, on the planetary balance sheet.”

While she admits that she herself does not have the answer to this rather serious question, the fact that each year a major portion of the world’s productivity evaporates into thin air, with no accountability whatsoever, does indeed beg this question to be asked by any serious economist. Even the government accounting agencies responsible for tracking and recording our expenditures can do nothing to answer the question. The money simply vanishes, the debt grows exponentially, and no one can explain who exactly the beneficiary is.

makes you think  :umberto:

DAS RITE
Fuck signatures.

DAS FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2017, 09:03:39 AM »
+2
:stare:

Theoretically Offended

• Domestic Threat
  • Schrödinger's Otherkin
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2017, 09:30:32 AM »
+2
in theory enough red pilling would convince men to stockpile wealth, become more self-sufficient and develop practical hobbies, live humbly and to engage in a painful 1-2+ generation process of fracturing the nuclear family to avoid captain save a ho situations. you know, convince western women to dial back their degeneracy by taking their ball and going home. avoid marriage, at least in the more obvious bad cases, risk dying alone a lot more often. shit kinda sucks any way you slice it, but we already have an epidemic of beta males and male suicides. it'll be like resetting a bone so it heals properly. also voting in more Trumps and boosting the power of nationalists to get away from this weird nonsense where borders are so last century and what kind of nerd has pride in their homeland?

not that I strictly believe in all of that or that it's a perfect plan, but off the top of my head if the elites spread poz and globalization and we're going to treat violent revolution as a pie in the sky joke, you need to resist the poz. i can't think of anything that gives a banker a boner faster than a guy taking on life long debt to live outside his means

I like how a question of what to do in the face of hypothetical SHADOWY OVERLORDS becomes a question of STAYING AWAY FROM THOSE CHEAP FEE-MALE WHORES in your hands. Really makes you think.