;

Author Topic: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!  (Read 79978 times)

anti-nigger machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!
« Reply #1100 on: April 04, 2018, 02:56:18 PM »
+5
Country Music’s New Leaders Struggle to Get on Right Side of History

For the keepers of country music’s social conscience, some questions remain that are worth exploring: Is Nashville really the progressive bastion that Huckabee’s exit would seem to signify, or does the ease of his initial appointment indicate that the genre that’s synonymous with the city has a way to go toward being on the right side of history?

Chely Wright, who reached No. 1 in 1999, and 11 years later became the first country star to come out, believes there’s a lingering dread of stirring a hornet’s nest in red-state America, even among Nashville’s most proudly liberal executives. She’s distressed that — for all the actions behind closed doors — none of the town’s top execs other than Owen would go on the record as endorsing the Huckabee exit when the flap was going down, nor have they since.

“To anyone who thinks they can just work behind the scenes” on something like influencing the CMA’s Huckabee decision, “I throw a red flag,” Wright says. “In this day and age, if you are not overtly saying you’re an ally, and if you’re not publicly rejecting someone who has made his brand off of subjugating and excluding minority groups, you’re part of the problem. And I know it’s hard, and I know it’s scary. You don’t want to lose a single record sale — they’re harder to come by than ever. I love Tim McGraw and Faith Hill’s outspokenness about gun control and LGBT issues, and I can’t say enough about how powerful their voices are together. We need a few more of those big, current voices to move the needle, but I definitely think something’s afoot. I think 2018 is the year to find one’s courage, and a lot of people are.”

http://archive.is/x60LV

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon old The Gentry Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #1101 on: April 04, 2018, 04:12:26 PM »
+16
Country Music’s New Leaders Struggle to Get on Right Side of History

For the keepers of country music’s social conscience, some questions remain that are worth exploring: Is Nashville really the progressive bastion that Huckabee’s exit would seem to signify, or does the ease of his initial appointment indicate that the genre that’s synonymous with the city has a way to go toward being on the right side of history?

Chely Wright, who reached No. 1 in 1999, and 11 years later became the first country star to come out, believes there’s a lingering dread of stirring a hornet’s nest in red-state America, even among Nashville’s most proudly liberal executives. She’s distressed that — for all the actions behind closed doors — none of the town’s top execs other than Owen would go on the record as endorsing the Huckabee exit when the flap was going down, nor have they since.

“To anyone who thinks they can just work behind the scenes” on something like influencing the CMA’s Huckabee decision, “I throw a red flag,” Wright says. “In this day and age, if you are not overtly saying you’re an ally, and if you’re not publicly rejecting someone who has made his brand off of subjugating and excluding minority groups, you’re part of the problem. And I know it’s hard, and I know it’s scary. You don’t want to lose a single record sale — they’re harder to come by than ever. I love Tim McGraw and Faith Hill’s outspokenness about gun control and LGBT issues, and I can’t say enough about how powerful their voices are together. We need a few more of those big, current voices to move the needle, but I definitely think something’s afoot. I think 2018 is the year to find one’s courage, and a lot of people are.”

http://archive.is/x60LV

Yeah I don't think this is going to workout well for them if they go down this road.  The Dixie Chicks reaction is a mere glimpse at what would happen to an artist who decides to go full on SJW in country music.  Most fans don't even mind if it's subtle, but they do not want it to be in your face at all because music is a way for many to escape.

Of course given that they still can't seem to get away from bro country and how they have failed spectacularly at trying to capitalize on artist like Chris Stapleton because they still have not figured out that what draws people to him is his authenticity.  If the artist is not believable singing those songs then it's not going to work.  That is, some dude who looks like a faggot and grew up in the city will never be able to pull it off. 

Country in a lot of ways is like metal.  The left has been trying to pozz it up for a long time but they keep failing because it's inherently a masculine genre that doesn't work without the masculinity and because it's a genre steeped in traditionalism and has ties to old folk music. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvZeYDBY4fw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvZeYDBY4fw</a>

A masculine man singing about small town life and love.  This is country music.  You simply cannot recreate this with a modern numale. 

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #1102 on: April 04, 2018, 05:48:07 PM »
+14
Yeah I don't think this is going to workout well for them if they go down this road.  The Dixie Chicks reaction is a mere glimpse at what would happen to an artist who decides to go full on SJW in country music.  Most fans don't even mind if it's subtle, but they do not want it to be in your face at all because music is a way for many to escape.

Of course given that they still can't seem to get away from bro country and how they have failed spectacularly at trying to capitalize on artist like Chris Stapleton because they still have not figured out that what draws people to him is his authenticity.  If the artist is not believable singing those songs then it's not going to work.  That is, some dude who looks like a faggot and grew up in the city will never be able to pull it off. 

Country in a lot of ways is like metal.  The left has been trying to pozz it up for a long time but they keep failing because it's inherently a masculine genre that doesn't work without the masculinity and because it's a genre steeped in traditionalism and has ties to old folk music. 

<YouTube snipped>

A masculine man singing about small town life and love.  This is country music.  You simply cannot recreate this with a modern numale.

You make a lot of good points here. Fans of real country music by and large don't like having that shit thrown in their faces. It's like when I was younger when you could tell who the gays or dykes were but nobody ever really gave them any crap about it because they kept that shit in the closet. I think the average person realizes there's a time and place for causes, issues, and even politics, but I sure as fuck don't want any of that in my entertainment (see: the NFL kneeling brouhaha). As a music fan and musician, I don't want to hear that shit when I listen to tunes and I cannot stand anyone who uses the bandstand as their soapbox to peddle their political views, even when I agree with them. The bandstand is for entertaining; people want to listen to some good music while they drink and socialize. People don't go to venues to be preached at by the people on stage. Do that shit on your own fucking time, and, for Pete's sake, keep your political messages out of the music, too.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1104 on: April 04, 2018, 06:05:44 PM »
+7
When I think of sports commentary, I imagine a bunch of washed up athletes just shooting the shit and talking trash.

Where sports journalism has gone wrong is that we want halfway decent washed up athletes to shoot the shit and talk trash.

For Gods sake, have you ever seen Charles Barkley and Shaq working a game? Its like they have no knowledge of how to open their mouths and make words come out. And when they do, nobody can understand what the fuck they're actually talking about.

Why, why would anyone want to pay money for their lack of anything interesting to say?

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1105 on: April 04, 2018, 06:33:58 PM »
+11
WokeCenter: A shitshow starting a generic white girl, a ((white)) guy, and a house nigger

BrokeCenter: Shutting down WokeCenter and ESPN laying off even more white people

SlokeCenter: Stephen A. Smith and Jemele Hill are put into monkey cages while the audience throws trash at them while jungle noises play in the background
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 08:21:09 PM by Dem Wypipo »

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1106 on: April 04, 2018, 06:41:20 PM »
+12

<YouTube snipped>

You make a lot of good points here. Fans of real country music by and large don't like having that shit thrown in their faces. It's like when I was younger when you could tell who the gays or dykes were but nobody ever really gave them any crap about it because they kept that shit in the closet. I think the average person realizes there's a time and place for causes, issues, and even politics, but I sure as fuck don't want any of that in my entertainment (see: the NFL kneeling brouhaha). As a music fan and musician, I don't want to hear that shit when I listen to tunes and I cannot stand anyone who uses the bandstand as their soapbox to peddle their political views, even when I agree with them. The bandstand is for entertaining; people want to listen to some good music while they drink and socialize. People don't go to venues to be preached at by the people on stage. Do that shit on your own fucking time, and, for Pete's sake, keep your political messages out of the music, too.

The real issue here of course is that record labels don't give a shit and will gladly kneecap their own earning potential so their country music singers are ideologically correct.  They're all owned by the same media conglomerates/holding companies and their country music label is just one of hundreds of various channels, labels, studios, etc. that they own.  If they lose half of their country music revenue because they want to push poz, that might only cost them a half percent of the holding company's overall revenue at most.  It means nothing to them to slash and burn another music genre to push more poz out to the public.  Rock music used to be a gigantic business and now "modern rock" stations are still playing Californication and 25 year old Nirvana singles on the radio.  They're going to keep decimating music genres to keep pushing LGBTBBQWTFLOL bullshit and it's up to various indie labels and bands themselves to find a way to work around it.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1107 on: April 04, 2018, 07:14:42 PM »
+8
WokeCenter?  :rolleyes:

BrokeCenter

JokeCenter: What Sportscenter has become

PokeCenter: Kevin Spacey hosts a Little League baseball team

CokeCenter: Miami

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #1108 on: April 04, 2018, 09:22:22 PM »
+6
Charles Barkley and shaq are pretty fuckin entertaining on inside the nba but it’s mostly bc they don’t take themselves too seriously like Steven A Smifffffff the fucking ultimate nigger.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1109 on: April 04, 2018, 09:25:26 PM »
+11
If all niggers were like Shaq we wouldn't have racism.

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1110 on: April 04, 2018, 09:30:42 PM »
WokeCenter: A shitshow starting a generic white girl, a ((white)) guy, and a house nigger

BrokeCenter: Shutting down WokeCenter and ESPN laying off even more white people

SlokeCenter: Stephen A. Smith and Jemele Hill are put into monkey cages while the audience throws trash at them while jungle noises play in the background

Can I get SlokeCenter on Hulu?

kornbeef

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Boy Scout Sasstronaut TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1111 on: April 04, 2018, 09:52:03 PM »
+10
Country and Metal are also associated with the lower classes, who know they are loathed by liberals, and aren't so stupid as to SJW it up to get patted on the head by same liberals.

Kind of like when those Juggalos and Trump supporters met up and liberals expected a huge fight... only to see the groups get along famously.  Both are filled with lower class people who have no interest in goosestepping for liberal causes.

kornbeef

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Boy Scout Sasstronaut TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1112 on: April 04, 2018, 10:11:14 PM »
+8
When I think of sports commentary, I imagine a bunch of washed up athletes just shooting the shit and talking trash.

It used to be just that.  Now it is augmented by diversity hires like Jemele Hill.
I was at a doctor's appointment early and ESPN was on in the lobby... hadn't watched in years.  Jemele and some other guys were *dancing* and talking about some musician, then they had a short segment making fun of Herm Edwards (because he used to be on ESPN, you see).  The whole time I was internally screaming TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL OR BASKETBALL, but it never happened.

This is Wokecenter.

Ossipago

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #1113 on: April 05, 2018, 01:44:56 AM »
+7

It used to be just that.  Now it is augmented by diversity hires like Jemele Hill.

are diversity hires necessary?  most sports have plenty of retired black guys at least a few of whom are personable.

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #1114 on: April 05, 2018, 05:24:49 AM »
+6
Charles Barkley and shaq are pretty fuckin entertaining on inside the nba but it’s mostly bc they don’t take themselves too seriously like Steven A Smifffffff the fucking ultimate nigger.

This x1000, sportscasters are only good in small doses and most have no idea what the hell they're talking about anyway, anything after 10 minutes of show might as well be entertaining because it's sure not needed analysis.  Sports channels have gotten a shitload worse since becoming talk show central about manufactured drama instead of showing more actual sports.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1115 on: April 05, 2018, 08:18:34 AM »
+10

<YouTube snipped>

The real issue here of course is that record labels don't give a shit and will gladly kneecap their own earning potential so their country music singers are ideologically correct.  They're all owned by the same media conglomerates/holding companies and their country music label is just one of hundreds of various channels, labels, studios, etc. that they own.  If they lose half of their country music revenue because they want to push poz, that might only cost them a half percent of the holding company's overall revenue at most.  It means nothing to them to slash and burn another music genre to push more poz out to the public.  Rock music used to be a gigantic business and now "modern rock" stations are still playing Californication and 25 year old Nirvana singles on the radio.  They're going to keep decimating music genres to keep pushing LGBTBBQWTFLOL bullshit and it's up to various indie labels and bands themselves to find a way to work around it.

This.  If there is anything that we have learned about corporate poz, it's that it is strong enough to overcome the desire for profit.  The SJW cancer never stops until it destroys the host. 

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon old The Gentry Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #1116 on: April 05, 2018, 08:47:34 AM »
+8
Country and Metal are also associated with the lower classes, who know they are loathed by liberals, and aren't so stupid as to SJW it up to get patted on the head by same liberals.

Kind of like when those Juggalos and Trump supporters met up and liberals expected a huge fight... only to see the groups get along famously.  Both are filled with lower class people who have no interest in goosestepping for liberal causes.

It's not necessarily lower class, but I get your point.  They are full of people who hate being told how to act and hate nanny state politics.  This is why both genres tend to rebel against any sort of heavy handed authoritarianism. 

I think it's funny though that metal and country fans have always disliked each other yet the genres have similar origins (if you go back far enough) and tend to attract similar types of people. 

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #1117 on: April 05, 2018, 10:10:41 AM »
+2
Just stopping by to inform everyone that it's Masters weekend. No politics will be discussed and excitement to see Tiger is at an all-time high. He's scheduled for 10:42.

Really fantastic groupings. Masters is really gunning for ratings, this year...

I'll be watching...

10:42 | Woods, Leishman, Fleetwood
10:53 | Garcia, Thomas, Redman
2:00 | Rose, Dustin Johnson, Bello

My favorite group will be the great Ryder Cup 2017 MAGA trio at 1:27 | Mickelson, Fowler and Kuchar

Golf is impervious to pozz. Non-degenerate escapism at it's finest.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 10:21:51 AM by blasting_asshole »

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #1118 on: April 05, 2018, 10:57:29 AM »
+4
REEEEEEE TIGER WOODS IS A PROBLEMATIC PATRIARCHAL PERSON PROBABLY RAPEST!111!

(he's part white and asian you see, this makes it ok for me to say this)

:christina:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1119 on: April 05, 2018, 11:42:53 AM »
+8

This x1000, sportscasters are only good in small doses and most have no idea what the hell they're talking about anyway, anything after 10 minutes of show might as well be entertaining because it's sure not needed analysis.  Sports channels have gotten a shitload worse since becoming talk show central about manufactured drama instead of showing more actual sports.

Old Fat Nigger A: "Hey. Look at dis. He mad. I gonna order a pizza and yo moma fat."

Old Fat Nigger B: "Nah, you trippin. I saw a dog in a pick up truck." *falls off stage set due to TBI*

Yeah. Fucking hilarious.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #1120 on: April 05, 2018, 08:29:24 PM »
+5
Shaq and Chuck spitroasted your mom (or you) I guess. Anyway you’re very emotional about this so I’ll just agree to disagree with you before you have a major assburgers spazzout

Ossipago

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #1121 on: April 06, 2018, 04:38:45 AM »
+7
the pulse shooting in orlando wasn't because the club inhabitants were gay, so articles like those in the nyt calling out christians and republicans for creating a culture of hate were not only bad, hateful, and making excuses for the perpetrator, but wrong in their premises: https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/04/pulse-nightclub-trial-debunks-anti-christian-narrative/

i'm sure we'll see media apologies and prominent corrections any day now.

Nig Disliker

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #1122 on: April 06, 2018, 06:03:07 PM »
+5
https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/monmouthpoll_us_040218/

Looks like one of the few things both sides can agree on is the media being full of shit.