;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1128687 times)

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #7825 on: January 29, 2018, 10:15:04 PM »
+6
I feel bad for all of those literal hitlers who want to enforce tbeir inflexible caste system for dating on everyone else.

It's amazing what should be 100% a personal choice and preference you should decide for yourself is instead something extremely draconian.

I thought my parents would freak when my brother started dating a 20 year old and he's in his 30's. Nobody gave a shit because she cooks and also cleans and she also helped my mom in the kitchen with Thanksgiving.

Your brother is an amazing human being.

My take: I'm a male in his early 30's who supports myself, live on my own in a major city and has a fulltime job - why in the fuck would I be going to others on appropriate age preferences for dating? 

I also have a baby face and are high energy like someone in their mid 20's so why would I want to date as person who's low energy and idea of a good weekend is getting sloshed on box wine and binging on Netflix?

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7826 on: January 29, 2018, 10:44:33 PM »
+7
And really, what girl at age 22 is "sexually inexperienced" and can be taken advantage of by a guy? Most girls at age 22 are more experienced than their male peers. More of them have lost virginity, and more of them have regular sex. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf So by that logic, a 22 year old girl dating a 22 year old guy is a predator.

They've conflated sexual experience with the number of anti-psychotic and anti-depressant drugs they have to pop to get through the day being in their 30s and still hopping on random cocks with no husband in sight.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #7827 on: January 30, 2018, 08:04:20 AM »
+6
Finally, and this might be most important, 28+ girls are BORING AS FUCK. Girls that age who want to party all the time are obnoxious, and the ones that don't usually just want to do the most boring shit ever. Don't get me wrong, I love a nice night in as much as the next guy, but I also have a super active lifestyle. Sometimes I might want to go to the lake with my girl, and I don't want her 8pm bedtime intruding on our fun.

Is it the Low T soyboys and bugmen who are into the whole "nice, quiet night in. I just like to relax with a book or watch a movie" dating profile gimmick? Mind you, every girl dictates that attitude as if it's extremely unique and hard to come by.

Every girl I had ever been with, prior to my wife was a "lets go home" lame who were basically scared of everything. Not sure if that's a unique situation, but I dated quite a bit and well... I don't think it's shallow in the slightest to see a picture of a young, cutie and think it's cool that she would rather party and be active than stuck inside, all the time.

Plus, they all wanted to be fancy. All that Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, metropolitan nonsense. Good luck finding someone who is down to move to some cheap/functional house in a rural area so you can afford dirt bikes, ATVs, and boats. That's why I'm glad I have my wife. Her and I are looking for a house to sleep in, not live in.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 08:09:16 AM by blasting_asshole »

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #7828 on: January 31, 2018, 05:58:23 AM »
+13
So here's the thing - you're 30. They had an impression of you, a nice mature man who's looking to enjoy life with another adult. By choosing the younger "hotter" girl, even after being informed that she wasn't the one that was available, you broke their preconceived notion of you. Suddenly you're not a 30 year old cool dude looking for a relationship, you're looking for a girl who is less experienced, more likely to depend on you financially, and yes more attractive. They thought you were a guy looking for a relationship not a guy looking for a fuck. They don't think you're a creep, they just think that you have the mental age of a 22 year old. Unfortunately young 22 year old men have a stereotype (justified or not) of being immature, shallow and unempathetic unless proven otherwise. Most people, 30 year old women included, don't really want to be around 22 year old men. The only thing worse than a 22 year old man is a 30 year old who thinks he's 22.

These women are never able to articulate what they bring to the table other than a set of standards that have elevated as their tits have sagged.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Autism Therapy Chicken

• Domestic Threat
  • Do you like triggering other people?
    • Awards
« Reply #7829 on: January 31, 2018, 04:20:25 PM »
+14
These women are never able to articulate what they bring to the table other than a set of standards that have elevated as their tits have sagged.

:goonette:  "I deserve nothing less than a man who's a mixture of Christian Grey and Jesus Christ!"
 :clint: "... and you deserve that because?"
 :goonette: "SOMEBODY IS QUESTIONING ME!  RAPE!  RAAAAAAAAAPE!  HASHTAG METOO!  OH GOD WHERE'S THE REPORT BUTTON?!"

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #7830 on: February 01, 2018, 04:45:04 AM »
+5
Financial Independence daily thread has the occasional gem.

Salary cut more than half. I got a job offer in Carson City, Nevada with salary of 45K. We live in Plano, Tx with a combined salary of 135K. SO makes 85K and I make 50K. Our expenses are 60K with 2 children. Not sure how the job market in Carson City since SO is in finance. We will probably have about 950K net worth after selling fees for the house. Pros are more outdoor activities, same no income tax, and lower property tax. Cons are SO has to find another job, most schools are not as good as Plano, water issue?, gasoline is more expensive, Carson City is a lot smaller than Dallas/Fort Worth kids have to move to find work after college. We are early 30s. What else did I miss?

Its an arid desert. I heard dallas is fun. I'd stay just for the brisket. Seems like too far away from a slam dunk decision to uproot kids if they are of an age of awareness.
Kids are young 2 and 4. I am not a fan of Texas. Church everywhere and bible study people aren't my thing.

Lol I have a feeling this guy's gonna hate Carson City and his wife's gonna have a hard time getting a finance gig there. Maybe the prison is hiring?

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF NEVADA YOU FAGGOT.

All I have to say to him.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
    • Awards
« Reply #7831 on: February 01, 2018, 04:57:51 AM »
+6
Been a while since I got this good of a laugh from a r/relationships thread.

All the men in their 30s that I have met that are looking to date college age girls are:

A) A little predatory in that they are looking for someone inexperienced, less confident, and easily impressed so that they either have no accountability or so that they can control them.

B) Unable to date women their own age because they are emotionally stunted or haven't been able to hit the same life milestones as other people their age (having their own place, stable job, etc.)

C) Some combination of the above.

Men that are mature, respectful of women, interested in engaging with their partners in meaningful ways, and are looking to have a partnership (serious or not) that is on equal footing generally want to date women that are closer to their own age because they are more likely to find someone that is equally mature and that they can relate to.

Personally, I wouldn't want to be friends with someone that is on the same maturity level as a 22 your old or someone that is choosing dates that will give them the upper hand. I would not be friends with a 30 year old that dates college students.

Whew

Meanwhile at my job, I keep getting set up with much younger women, by the older women. 15 to 20 year age gap.

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red old Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #7832 on: February 01, 2018, 05:05:00 AM »
+8
Meanwhile at my job, I keep getting set up with much younger women, by the older women. 15 to 20 year age gap.

Do you have to pay to go on dates with these... ahem women? Because in that case those older women might be pimps.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7833 on: February 01, 2018, 06:52:40 AM »
+8

Do you have to pay to go on dates with these... ahem women? Because in that case those older women might be pimps.
You’d think with names like ‘Candy’ he would have caught on. On the bright side takes all the guess work out of the possibility of getting laid.
His name was Harry Anderson

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #7834 on: February 01, 2018, 03:25:32 PM »
+14
:rolleyes: "Oh she just likes to party."
 :parsons: "Sounds horrible! I always found alcohol and the nightlife scene quite intimidating! Better go with the sow who likes to knit and read..."

What the fuck is that author's name all the frumpy, boring catladies like? Benidict Cucumbersnatch or Samsquanch, or whoever.

"She just likes to party" is code for "She's a huge whore"

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
    • Awards
« Reply #7835 on: February 01, 2018, 11:24:55 PM »
+6

You’d think with names like ‘Candy’ he would have caught on. On the bright side takes all the guess work out of the possibility of getting laid.

Candi, get it right you man-slut

Ze Hate Me

• Person Of Interest
  • linebacker in a dress
    • Awards
« Reply #7836 on: February 15, 2018, 12:57:46 PM »
+9
Does this count as sexual assault or not? GF refused to let me out of chastity (self.sex)

Me and (who I thought was my) girlfriend had this arrangement where she locked me in a chastity cage and would let me out of it at certain times. Yesterday I didn't want to wear it because I wasnt feeling well so after class I found her and said I needed the key to open to it. She said I was being a pussy and just to keep it on for a while longer and then she'd let me out. I said no, that I needed the key right now so she said she'd have to go home to get it. Oh, and we only have one key. So she goes home but messages me saying I should keep it on. At this point I am feeling extremely upset so I go to her house, and her room mates tell me she went out with friends. When I called her to ask WTF she is doing, she said she has the key with her, and she will let me out of it tomorrow. At this point I legit started crying and wanted it off straight away so I had to ask my room mate to drive me to the hospital to have it taken off, while having to tell him that I'm feeling unwell.

I am still angry, hurt, embarrassed, confused. She has tried calling me and left me texts but I didn't respond to her. I don't know what to say to her or do. WTF? what should I do?

:tom:

apparently he went to the hospital to have it taken off, lmao

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7837 on: February 15, 2018, 01:34:42 PM »
+5
Does this count as sexual assault or not? GF refused to let me out of chastity (self.sex)

Me and (who I thought was my) girlfriend had this arrangement where she locked me in a chastity cage and would let me out of it at certain times. Yesterday I didn't want to wear it because I wasnt feeling well so after class I found her and said I needed the key to open to it. She said I was being a pussy and just to keep it on for a while longer and then she'd let me out. I said no, that I needed the key right now so she said she'd have to go home to get it. Oh, and we only have one key. So she goes home but messages me saying I should keep it on. At this point I am feeling extremely upset so I go to her house, and her room mates tell me she went out with friends. When I called her to ask WTF she is doing, she said she has the key with her, and she will let me out of it tomorrow. At this point I legit started crying and wanted it off straight away so I had to ask my room mate to drive me to the hospital to have it taken off, while having to tell him that I'm feeling unwell.

I am still angry, hurt, embarrassed, confused. She has tried calling me and left me texts but I didn't respond to her. I don't know what to say to her or do. WTF? what should I do?

:tom:

If I were him I’d of gone to the hardware store (but then I’d never wear a chastity belt and would have no medical record.) Reading some of stories of bdsm in the thread is actually disturbing. Can’t these people just get off to rapism like a normal degenerate?
His name was Harry Anderson

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Better dead than red old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #7838 on: February 15, 2018, 02:11:09 PM »
+8

If I were him I’d of gone to the hardware store (but then I’d never wear a chastity belt and would have no medical record.) Reading some of stories of bdsm in the thread is actually disturbing. Can’t these people just get off to rapism like a normal degenerate?

What are you talking about? You're not one of those boring *vanilla* types are you?  :smug:

CompleteTechnology  79 points 20 hours ago
Throw-away but I had to comment.

This is a very serious situation, a lot more serious than you perhaps realize. Her capacity to ignore your safe-word repeatedly, and with compunction, is not only a massive red flag, but a honest-to-god sign that your life could be in danger in future encounters.

A, let's say, friend of mine, found himself in a very similar situation some years back. I'm not much of a story teller but I'll do my best to explain what happened in a concise manner, while trying not to be too alarmist.

warning: I'm making no effort whatsoever to make the account "titillating" for the reader, the subject matter is far too serious for that.

So, my friend was in a situation very similar to yours. His gf was the dom, it started with the caging of junk and progressed. She had always honoured the safe-word and as trust built, so did the level of submission and control my friend allowed her to have over his freedom, and safety.

Chastity progressed to bondage, which progressed to blood-play, the relationship appeared to be one of mutual respect until one night, with a plastic bag tightly pulled over his head, the stifling humidity and heat of exertion caused my friend to start having a panic attack. He said the safe-word once, twice, three times - no response.

"xxxxx did you hear me?" giggles "<safe word> xxxxx, for god sake, <safe word>" silence

Friend then proceeded to completely freak out, struggling against his bindings and screaming "help" at the top of his lungs.

<anon>, chill out, lol, you will wake the neighbours, *sigh

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity but what was in reality, probably no longer than 15 seconds, she pulled the bag off his head and unlocked the bindings.

geez, what would <roommate> have thought if he was here? you're screaming like someone's trying to murder you, lol

Friend, tears running down his face, stood up, staggered his way to the bathroom, vomited all over the floor and passed out.

His gf claimed that the safeword was never said, and that my friend must have been hallucinating due to the lack of oxygen (i.e she gaslit him). So, after weeks of "working out the (supposed) misunderstanding" and "trying to fix things so I (the gf) can trust you (my friend) again", friend (who was far too in love with this girl for his own good) made the dire mistake of accepting his "mistake" - things slowly returned to how they had been before.

To cut a long story short, two months later it happened. Very securely bound, arms and legs completely immobilized with shackles and chains, and a cloth blindfold covering his eyes he braced himself for the syringe. The usual "game" was to take blood from the vein at his right elbow, which would then be squirted into an cocktail (vodka and tonic) for her to drink. He felt the syringe go in, waited for it to fill with blood, then heard the squirt shooting into the glass like he had heard scores of times before. She sipped,

this tastes great <anon>, I want some more *giggles

He braced himself for the needle and waited, and waited. 10 seconds passed, then 15, friend wondered why the delay, then, squinting his eyes downwards to peek through the small gap around the bottom of the blindfold, a postage stamp image of the unfolding scene in the corner of his right eye, he saw to his horror that the plunger of the syringe, the plunger of the AIR-FILLED syringe was not being pulled, but pushed.

The horror of what was happening immediately dawned, the smothering, claustrophobic panic of the first betrayal returned in a heartbeat.

<roommate>, <ROOMMATE> GET IN HERE, HELP, HELP, HELP, ROBBER, ROBBER IN MY ROOM.

Conclusion: The roommate burst into their bedroom, was instantly told "she's trying to fucking kill me" and violently pulled the gf off of my friend. By the time he had pulled the syringe out of my friend's arm, she had already fled the apartment.

The plunger of the 100cc syringe was reading 28ccs, we have no idea how much air was injected into his vein but embolism was so serious that it took 3 days in a hyperbaric chamber to save my friend's life, luckily he lives in a city with heavy offshore oil industry activity and the resulting diver support infrastructure.

She was tracked down to a (male) friend's residence and invoked her right to silence when questioned, no charges were filed due to lack of evidence and in a subsequent phone call initiated by friend in the (failed) hope of garnering a confession, she maintained the "you imagined the whole thing" attitude.

tl;dr most importantly dump her, your life could depend on it. Secondly consider reporting what happened to the authorities, although for any chance of a successful prosecution you should probably have a recorded admission. You can obtain this by covertly recording a conversation about the incident using a smartphone and no, that isn't "creepy" or dishonest, your gf is a sexual predator and a criminal. Ensure that you comply with local wiretapping and privacy laws for the evidence to be admissible in court.

:stare:

Nevermind.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #7839 on: February 15, 2018, 02:21:22 PM »
+9
Sleeping with crazy and growing it. Like those stories where dudes raise lions in captivity and they reflex rip your face off one day...

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan TNE Veteran Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #7840 on: February 15, 2018, 02:28:53 PM »
+6
key fact omitted from story: The safe word was "more"

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Better dead than red old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #7841 on: February 15, 2018, 04:43:54 PM »
+5
CompleteTechnology  79 points 20 hours ago
Chastity progressed to bondage, which progressed to blood-play, the relationship appeared to be one of mutual respect until one night, with a plastic bag tightly pulled over his head, the stifling humidity and heat of exertion caused my friend to start having a panic attack.

For our Autastic members who don't read walls of text, I've highlighted the important part.

Seriously, what in the hell is this degenerate shit?   :clint:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #7842 on: February 15, 2018, 06:47:29 PM »
+16
Wait a minute you mean someone who gets off on torturing other people may turn out to be a bad person????

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards cold, dead hands Ave Maria Seaman (lol) Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon old Wounded in the line of posting. Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #7843 on: February 15, 2018, 08:36:16 PM »
+7
Any "man" who willingly locks his dick in a steel cage should just get a sex change already.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #7844 on: February 15, 2018, 08:46:13 PM »
+19
Any "man" who willingly locks his dick in a steel cage should just get a sex change already.

But what if it's a man who willingly locks his dick in a steel cage, THIS SUNDAY AT WWE SUMMERSLAM, LIVE ON PAY-PER-VIEW?
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #7845 on: February 15, 2018, 09:02:03 PM »
+5
His gf was the dom

I see the problem here.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7846 on: February 15, 2018, 11:41:32 PM »
+5
[–]dietrich14 0 points 3 hours ago
The fact that you're hearing voices, and/or your interior monologue has become sentient, is a major clue you should get help.

Got a chuckle at this post.

Also, for that chastity post make sure your mental image of these people have them at around 250lbs.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:50:13 PM by unprivsplain »

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7847 on: February 15, 2018, 11:47:32 PM »
+9
The plunger of the 100cc syringe was reading 28ccs, we have no idea how much air was injected into his vein but embolism was so serious that it took 3 days in a hyperbaric chamber to save my friend's life, luckily he lives in a city with heavy offshore oil industry activity and the resulting diver support infrastructure.

Sentences like this are why I hate the easy public access to the internet. Everyone is a genius and retarded at the same time now.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red old Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #7848 on: February 16, 2018, 02:49:12 AM »
+5
The transition from BDSM play that involves sentences like "lick my boots, slave" to one that has the sentence "let me DRINK YOUR BLOOD" in it is where I would personally start to get a little worried.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #7849 on: February 16, 2018, 02:12:46 PM »
+7
20 bucks there's a lot of overlap between these freaks and people who describe themselves as socialists.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.