;

Author Topic: D&D Funny Quotes Thread  (Read 839574 times)

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #6150 on: February 08, 2018, 03:36:14 PM »
+9
They had $200 lying around for a sick cat on top of the cigarette and collective card games habits. Sure, I sympathize a lot with a sick or dying pet. But when you're so poor you're worried about your food, you don't get pets or if you do get pets they better not cost more than your leftovers or the cheapest pet food. And the truly poor person's vet plans are to ignore it, get it put down or to toss it in the woods. Shit sucks for animal lovers but she's the one spinning the yarn about true destitution as a poor black woman. Since mom provided the car and cat money I think KM is lying about her mother's situation too.

blacks lied, pets died

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6151 on: February 08, 2018, 10:23:40 PM »
+8
Hm. If you took an extra few days to spend $200 on your dead gay cat you could have used 25 of it to take an uber to your job interview.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #6152 on: February 09, 2018, 08:05:33 AM »
+7
Uber was the job interview.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Libertarian Prepper cold, dead hands Texan Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #6153 on: February 09, 2018, 03:16:35 PM »
+5
As a professional victim she really fucked up on the cat. "My poor defenseless pet is dying and I can't afford to save it" is like the easiest free money ever.

Obviously the truth is she doesn't pay for anything so it's all bullshit, but still
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Turd Ferguson

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6154 on: February 09, 2018, 03:24:18 PM »
+10

Cis Hetfield

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #6155 on: February 09, 2018, 04:28:43 PM »
+7
Absolutely shameless.

Does she even acknowledge White Fiancé on SA? He doesn’t ever seem to factor into her sob stories.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #6156 on: February 09, 2018, 04:59:22 PM »
+9
Wait this isn't like "our old cat who's been with us for years needs medical help"

They literally went out and brought another mouth to feed into their home recently.

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6157 on: February 09, 2018, 05:50:11 PM »
+3

Can't wait to hear what the excuse is for missing next week's "interview" which of course is for a better position than the one she flaked on this week. It's strange how someone that gets so many great interviews can't get a job.

the sip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #6158 on: February 09, 2018, 05:53:38 PM »
What are the other posts in that thread like? Is anyone calling her out?

Turd Ferguson

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6159 on: February 09, 2018, 06:16:33 PM »
+4
What are the other posts in that thread like? Is anyone calling her out?

It's the subforum she mods, so I imagine that if anyone called her out they'd get an instaban

the sip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #6160 on: February 09, 2018, 06:24:08 PM »
+11
so a mod has their very own e/n thread in the forum they mod.

good job lowtax

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #6161 on: February 09, 2018, 07:43:13 PM »
+5

She probably just googled "cute kitten" and posted that to get thirsty retard goons to hand her their SSDI money.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6162 on: February 10, 2018, 04:46:09 AM »
+10

good job lowtax

lol and she's shamelessly e-begging like a nigger

...so I guess she really isn't that different from lowtax

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #6163 on: February 10, 2018, 07:19:09 AM »
+11

good job lowtax

lol and she's shamelessly e-begging like a nigger

...so I guess she really isn't that different from lowtax

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6164 on: February 10, 2018, 07:50:25 AM »
+8
Somehow I missed it earlier when she was asking for five bucks for gas. That's pathetic.

Don't worry, though. When she options those scripts she has written, she'll totes pay that money back.

You know, the ones featuring "Strong black womyn."  :facepalm:

"Ms. Black Panther."
"Rebel Slave Woman Saves Kunta Kinte."
"Sally Hemmings: PI."

Turd Ferguson

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6165 on: February 10, 2018, 11:29:54 AM »
+2
Somehow I missed it earlier when she was asking for five bucks for gas. That's pathetic.

Don't worry, though. When she options those scripts she has written, she'll totes pay that money back.

You know, the ones featuring "Strong black womyn."  :facepalm:

"Ms. Black Panther."
"Rebel Slave Woman Saves Kunta Kinte."
"Sally Hemmings: PI."

I wish I could read these scripts because there has to be some hilarious shit in them.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6166 on: February 10, 2018, 01:31:16 PM »
+8
Black Panther has a higher Rotten Tomatoes rating than Gone With The Wind.

What now white bois, your timeless american classic Gone with the Wind has been unseated as one of the highest rated movies of all time.  :colbert:

I think you should realize that your time is up and you must donate to people like Kola's march because you're already on the losing side of the race war and you must garner favor in order to save yourselves before the great black wakandian revolution.

Obese-N-Wiggered

• Cishet White Male
  • King of Clownworld, woop woop!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands United Statesian old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #6167 on: February 10, 2018, 01:47:02 PM »
+1
Patience, dear friends.  The one true black experience comic book movie hasn’t been released yet. Don’t quaff from your hemlock chalice quite yet.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #6168 on: February 13, 2018, 12:31:36 PM »
+6
Patience, dear friends.  The one true black experience comic book movie hasn’t been released yet. Don’t quaff from your hemlock chalice quite yet.

Yeah but they'll never make A Wyatt Mann cartoons into movies.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6169 on: February 13, 2018, 01:31:53 PM »
+7
I can’t wait for all the World Star videos taken during Black Panther screenings  :smug:
His name was Harry Anderson

anti-nigger machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6170 on: February 13, 2018, 04:03:00 PM »
+6
Goons on the growing realization that they live in a maga nation

Quote from: Shimrra Jamaane
In retrospect we’re fortunate that the Republicans passed these cuts in December rather than say this summer. The positive PR from people seeing a slight bump in their paychecks along with all those corporations giving out one time “bonuses” has made a large impact on people’s feelings. But thankfully that should gradually wear off as time goes by and Trump keeps being Trump. If this was happening in September we’d be in trouble.

Quote from: TulliusCicero
These people are fucking rubes of the worst kind, and they are really going to feel it come April when the IRS hits their refund hard, because the IRS has even said they don't exactly know how the new law works, and they have been deducting much less than usual.

Being bought by a fascist for 25-50 bucks in your paycheck. Fucking clowns.

Quote from: Petr
rip blue wave

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article199812624.html

Quote from: theflyingorc
The positive is that a 10-ish point growth on a tax cut is still historically pretty bad

Quote from: Z. Autobahn
Yeah, I'm not trying to Covok too hard, but when Trump's approval ratings spiked in January, folks itt were like "Don't worry, it's just the winter bump from him being on vacation, he'll fall as soon as the Fire and Fury news catches up". And here we are in mid-February.

Like, I logically understand the million reasons why he ought to fall by midterms, but I also think logically he really should have fallen harder given the last 5 terrible news cycles, but here we are. I'm not a gloom-and-doomer, but I also thinks folks are hopping a little too quickly on the 'pffft don't worry, it's a blip' train when we're now looking at a sustained nearly 2-month movement.

bonus: a goon comes dangerous close to figuring out one of Trump's master plans

Quote from: Shifty Pony
This fall we will also see the effects of breaking the individual mandate on insurance premiums.

I can't imagine people will be happy about losing 3x what they gained in tax savings to insurance rate hikes.

Will people blame the democrats who put Obamacare in place or the Republicans who had John McCuck publicly stab them in the back regarding the repeal & replacement of Obamacare?

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6171 on: February 13, 2018, 04:08:44 PM »
+11
Idiot Americans, being happy with getting a measly 50 dollars extra per paycheck  :goon:  *asks mom to raise his allowance 50 dollars every two weeks*

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6172 on: February 13, 2018, 04:15:43 PM »
+9
Like, I logically understand the million reasons why he ought to fall by midterms, but I also think logically he really should have fallen harder given the last 5 terrible news cycles, but here we are.

Hmmm, somehow Donald J. Trump isn't being impeached despite the last 5 terrible news cycles(lets be honest, the straight year of THE SKY IS FALLING), what could be going wrong???

:fedorabutton:

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #6173 on: February 13, 2018, 05:00:19 PM »
+10
Someone spent $40 on a Nothing Matters smilie.   :facepalm:

anti-nigger machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6174 on: February 17, 2018, 11:07:29 PM »
+3
Quote from: Koalas March
I honestly considering breaking his last response to me and explaining how white privilege benefits white Americans and the history of chattel slavery, Jim Crow, police brutality, the difference in the net wealth disparity between black and white families, and sourcing everything but fuck it. it's my people's month and I do not have the time or the patience tonight and I'm not confident he would even listen to me.

maybe I can just get a copy of this kid's presentation and send it to him:

who wants to explain this one to this dense fucker

edit: seriously fuck you man. you literally responded to a black person talking about how exhausted they were explaining racism and told me to continue the discussion with you anyway.

do you really not see what's wrong with responding to a black person who has literally stated in the post you quoted that she is exhausted with explaining racism and telling her to explain it to you anyway??

yo Streetroller, I am a human being. I am a black person in the US. I deal with Racism IRL. I deal with racism online. I try to help people understand shit through the goodness of my cold shriveled heart, so the least you can do is respect me enough, that when you acknowledge a post saying I am fucking exhausted, you don't demand that I jump back in to engage you.

again, the confidence of mediocre whites always fucking amazes me.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 11:14:51 PM by anti-nigger machine »