;

Author Topic: Millenials do not understand economics - News at 11  (Read 7374 times)

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian
    • Awards
Re: Millenials do not understand economics - News at 11
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2014, 07:16:26 PM »
+3
I am sick of my peers bitch and moan about their being  :bieber: NO JOBS ANYWHERE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD :bieber:. I tell people about the 7 buisness's that had help wanted signs I passed by on my way to work and they dismiss it by citing some lib rag study about 100,000,000 people applying for every single job. I tell them about the trucking and plumbing schools in town and they say they don't want to work their. I honestly think people in my age group expect COOL CORP to hire any mouthbreather off the street and pay them 70K a year to play with their phone at work.

Terrible post.

New Feminist Jihad

• Unperson
  • Awards Рашка Odin and Thor Ave Maria Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2014, 07:31:43 PM »
+2
I am sick of my peers bitch and moan about their being  :bieber: NO JOBS ANYWHERE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD :bieber:. I tell people about the 7 buisness's that had help wanted signs I passed by on my way to work and they dismiss it by citing some lib rag study about 100,000,000 people applying for every single job. I tell them about the trucking and plumbing schools in town and they say they don't want to work their. I honestly think people in my age group expect COOL CORP to hire any mouthbreather off the street and pay them 70K a year to play with their phone at work.
I was going to say new people should ingratiate themselves first before posting and understand the forums first
but you're not even new
you should know better

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2014, 08:49:33 PM »
+1
Holy shit this faggot

Quote from: a faggot
The United States not only commited genicide, but I'd nominate the exterminations of indigenous people for worst event in human history.

:say:

Ignoring the fact that he managed to misspell 'committed' and 'genocide,' one of the things this faggot was crying about was the terrible unfairness of land ownership or rentiers as a concept

The United States is a big bunch of mean bullying geniciders because they took land from the noble redskins just because they needed land to live on; also, it's totally unfair that I need some land to live on and I have to like PAY for it!!  :madgoon:

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2014, 09:08:24 PM »
+3
so human history is the worst event in human history?
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2014, 09:47:04 PM »
+2
The United States treatment of indigenous people was the worst event in human history  :stewart: :stewart: :stewart:

Rob Halford's Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2014, 09:48:58 PM »
+12
Tells you a lot about how selfabsorbed these people are.

Clearly the worst event is the Egyptians letting the Jews go instead of murdering them all.  :colbert:

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Autistic old The Gentry cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Scrooge Californian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2014, 10:02:15 PM »
Uh... the British treatment of natives wasn't the worst of the colonial powers.  Spain did a lot worse than England.

Also, the USA treated natives a hell of a lot better than say.... the Aztecs  :stewart:
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards Classicist Arizona TNE Veteran Fascist Prepper Ave Maria Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2014, 10:35:56 PM »
+3
Uh... the British treatment of natives wasn't the worst of the colonial powers.  Spain did a lot worse than England.

Also, the USA treated natives a hell of a lot better than say.... the Aztecs  :stewart:

Cannibal sacrifices are their CULTURE you BIGOT. :librage: :librage:

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2014, 11:23:27 PM »
+1
that dickless wonder spends most of his time on twitter white knighting the Soviet Union, the North Vietnamese (they 'forced' Uncle Sam to napalm two million of them into yellow man hell) and just about every shit Communist regime, so no doubt he'd find a way to defend blood sacrifice in Tenochtitlan as necessary to operating the state

plus :ultlibrage: confirmed  Anti-Semite :ultlibrage: Mel Gibson made the best movie about them

The Floridian

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2014, 11:33:04 PM »

Cannibal sacrifices are their CULTURE you BIGOT. :librage: :librage:

I guarantee you that hispanics in Central America today would still be doing that shit if the Spaniards never paid the Aztecs & Mayans  a visit.

Apocolypto was a fucking dope movie though.  :mel:

wimpb

« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2014, 11:42:54 PM »
+4
this guy is it, this is peak poz

he doesnt even have blood in his veins, its just HIV

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2014, 12:39:16 AM »
+3
I was going to say new people should ingratiate themselves first before posting and understand the forums first
but you're not even new
you should know better
Don't be goony, dude. Guy made a good point. Just tell him his spelling sucks and he'll deal with it.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator cold, dead hands United Statesian Better dead than red Classicist Rethuglikkkan Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2014, 12:50:29 AM »
+1
yeah was gonna say nothing wrong with that post you faggots

New Feminist Jihad

• Unperson
  • Awards Рашка Odin and Thor Ave Maria Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2014, 05:32:45 PM »
+1
but you're not even new
you should know better
Don't be goony, dude. Guy made a good point. Just tell him his spelling sucks and he'll deal with it.
My objection wasn't to the spelling, it was the "my generation's dumb but I'M so great", rehashing a point which has been discussed to death, and doing all that while spelling like a stupid 15 year old

skink shamed

• Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
  • New World Ordeal Chairlizard of Faggotculture
  • Awards Irish Catholic Orthodox Ave Maria Methodist
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2014, 07:32:18 PM »
Well if you have a problem with that dude's post then you've got a problem with this forum you dumb fagit

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2014, 09:10:13 PM »
+1
Well if you have a problem with that dude's post then you've got a problem with this forum you dumb fagit
Pretty much everyone here is saying, "I am better than my peers."

jimbolio

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2014, 10:04:56 PM »
These are the funniest posts/thought streams that generate from the snowflake generation. I shit you not.

" Upon two seconds of reflection on my fat, no skilled, shut in ass. I have come up with a goony solution wherein we tax all the producers to death or out of the country, so my autistic ass can sit in ma's basement and vidya myself to an early grave."

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2018, 10:45:06 AM »
+11
http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/02/11/couple-sells-all-possessions-for-sailboat-sinks-2-days-into-trip.html

Couple sells all possessions for sailboat, sinks 2 days into trip

A couple’s plan for a better life has been sunk.

Nikki Walsh, 24, and boyfriend Tanner Broadwell, 26, decided nearly a year ago that they were tired of working.

“How can we live our lives when we’re working most of the day and you have to pay so much just to live?” Walsh, who booked timeshare tours for a living, said to the New York Post.

“Most of the work you do goes to your home. There has to be another option,” she added.

So, the Colorado couple sold all their furniture and their SUV and purchased a 49-year-old boat in Alabama to live on and eventually sail the world in.

The couple moved onto the 28-foot boat, which was in the marina of Tarpon Springs, a town on Florida’s Gulf Coast, and lived there for months with their two-year-old pug, Remy, while they stocked up on food and supplies.

“We were pretty prepared,” Walsh said, of gathering items to last them for their planned trip to the Caribbean.

However, the two were not prepared for what happened next.

Nearly two days into their venture, the couple’s boat capsized in a channel of water called John’s Pass.

“We thought the channel was where we were going, but it wasn’t,” Walsh told the New York Post, telling the publication they were armed with GPS and paper navigation charts.

Local boat captains say the sandbars often shift in John’s Pass, the Post reported.

“We started freaking out because waves were coming, and it was tossing our boat back and forth,” Walsh recalled.

Broadwell was at the rear of the boat, holding onto Remy when the trouble hit.

“My hands were shaking. We were terrified,” she said.

Before abandoning ship, Walsh said they grabbed some clothes and important documents, as well as things for their dog.

“I also grabbed Remy’s food and just about everything he needed,” said Walsh. “He doesn’t deserve to go without his favorite toys.” [dog people -Eds.]

Walsh admitted she and her boyfriend, who used to drive for Uber, were “new to sailing.”

However, the couple, who has been left with just $90 in cash, no jobs and no boat insurance, say they are still hopeful for their world-sailing plans and have started a GoFundMe begging people to help them “not give up on [their] dreams.”

The pair are seeking $10,000 to rescue the ship, which sunk off the coast of Madeira Beach, FL. Walsh said raising the boat alone will cost at least $6,700.

“We have a lot of family helping us, but it’s hard when you’ve lost everything,” Walsh told The Post from Jacksonville, where the couple is staying with loved ones.

Though the pair seem down and out, they still plan to “buy or salvage another boat” at some point and “try try try again,” Walsh writes on the GoFundMe.

“You only have one life. Why spend it doing what you don’t love. Money isn’t everything!” Walsh told the Post.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2018, 11:04:22 AM »
+9
Money is everything when you don't have any you idiot

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2018, 12:03:44 PM »
+9
Forget the swim fins, GET THE DOG TOYS!!!!! YES ALL OF THEM!!!!!

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' 420 old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2018, 12:43:47 PM »
+1
muh fur baby!

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2018, 01:00:18 PM »
+9
Nikki Walsh, 24, and boyfriend Tanner Broadwell, 26, decided nearly a year ago that they were tired of working.

:facepalm:

I wonder what they were planning to do when their three months of supplies ran out and they had no way to pay for more stuff. 

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2018, 01:47:24 PM »
+9
no boat insurance

no boat insurance

no boat insurance
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 01:55:52 PM by Dental Grade Dildo »

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2018, 01:59:14 PM »
+9
no boat insurance

no boat insurance

no boat insurance

So, the Colorado couple sold all their furniture and their SUV and purchased a 49-year-old boat
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2018, 02:11:47 PM »
+5
Money isn't everything

Give us money

They won't save our boat on feel good sentiments