;

Author Topic: Millenials do not understand economics - News at 11  (Read 8546 times)

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
Re: Millenials do not understand economics - News at 11
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2018, 02:58:47 PM »
+3
The worst part about that story is knowing that the dog is being raised by high functioning retards.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2018, 03:21:42 PM »
+2
no boat insurance

no boat insurance

no boat insurance

Boat insurance is expensive, even more expensive when you put down that you have zero experience and don't have any maritime certifications.

IDK if they could even get it if they wanted it for what they had planned?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2018, 03:30:51 PM »
+7
I mean, imagine if you sold everything you owned, and bought a 49 year old HOUSE without getting home insurance, or a proper inspection, and then wondering why your house fell off its foundation and then caught on fire and you don't have any money to fix it.  :facepalm:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2018, 03:33:19 PM »
+10
Ofcourse the dog in question is a pug, the most useless of breeds next to a pitbull.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2018, 03:39:37 PM »
+2
Shoulda hired Captain Ron.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2018, 04:02:11 PM »
Captain Kangaroo

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2018, 04:37:59 PM »
+4
My man was livin' his boats and hoes dream. Why y'all gotta front?
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2018, 04:44:32 PM »
+7
Ofcourse the dog in question is a pug, the most useless of breeds next to a pitbull.
Pugs make memes, pit bulls just murder things( usually children or owners.)
His name was Harry Anderson

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2018, 07:34:57 PM »
+7
They look like they're in their thirties at least.

Despite the soft and soy-enriched existence of millennials, so many of them are aging badly.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2018, 07:54:25 PM »
+3
They look like they're in their thirties at least.

Despite the soft and soy-enriched existence of millennials, so many of them are aging badly.
They look like they're 40 honestly.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut United Statesian TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2018, 09:42:37 PM »
+6
I'm no boat expert, but it seems $5000 is not a lot to spend on a quality boat...

:shrug:

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Oh yeahhhhh
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2018, 10:06:07 PM »
+14
I'm no boat expert, but it seems $5000 is not a lot to spend on a quality boat...

:shrug:

Haha I just talked to my dad about this and he had seen the same article. It's a series of dumb decisions in a row and typifies the millenial way of approaching things.

Yeah, a basic 36' motorsail is more like 20K for olllllld models and they go up from there. My dad was saying that it's imperative to get an inspection of your boat because the keel can fall off!  :tuss:

There are big bolts that hold the keel onto the bolt and on these older ones, they can rust through and drop those thousands of pounds of lead down onto the ocean floor. Without that weight, the tall masts flip you right over and ta-da, you have a pretty good replica of a turtle shell but not a very good boat.

There's a ton of things that can trap folks new to boats but bah, sailors and boats are, like, old and shit. I'll just download a sailing app and hit the water. HOW HARD COULD IT BE!!!

Personally, I think Gamergate is behind their boat issue. That or the patriarchy.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2018, 10:09:23 PM »
+8
All I'm saying is you didn't hear about this before Drumpf was elected.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2018, 12:11:02 PM »
+6
Remember kids, if it floats, flies or fucks, it's cheaper to rent it.

especially if it takes your whole life's savings to buy and you have no prior experience with it
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 09:29:04 PM by Bitter Weirdo »

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Inshallah! Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2018, 04:36:00 PM »
I am sick of my peers bitch and moan about their being  :bieber: NO JOBS ANYWHERE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD :bieber:. I tell people about the 7 buisness's that had help wanted signs I passed by on my way to work and they dismiss it by citing some lib rag study about 100,000,000 people applying for every single job. I tell them about the trucking and plumbing schools in town and they say they don't want to work their. I honestly think people in my age group expect COOL CORP to hire any mouthbreather off the street and pay them 70K a year to play with their phone at work.

Agreed, it’s ridiculous. Great Post btw welcome to something sensitiv

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2018, 09:16:03 PM »
+8
the worst part about that boat story is that since then they've managed to raise something like $15k in donations on gofundme or whatever so that they can continue to live their dream sailing around the caribbean for the rest of their lives.

fucking people literally donated money to these morons so they can attempt their worthless dream again

the best part about the story is that the Coast Guard said they can't leave their wreck there, so they have to pay to have it dredged up and disposed of, which thankfully isn't cheap.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2018, 09:57:41 PM »
+3

In the vast, vast majority of cases they make fantastic lifelong companions that would die for their owners. Funny how people so enlightened to the fake news media totally buy into the bullshit when it comes to pits.

Edit lol Rocket resurrected a dead gay thread
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 10:07:33 PM by Shakebox »

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2018, 10:02:50 PM »
+4
the worst part about that boat story is that since then they've managed to raise something like $15k in donations on gofundme or whatever so that they can continue to live their dream sailing around the caribbean for the rest of their lives.

fucking people literally donated money to these morons so they can attempt their worthless dream again

the best part about the story is that the Coast Guard said they can't leave their wreck there, so they have to pay to have it dredged up and disposed of, which thankfully isn't cheap.

$15k seems pretty reasonable.  Think about all the Haitians and Cubans who try to float over here on an inner tube. 

Hugh G. Gaines

• Unperson
  • Back To Basics
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Better dead than red You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2018, 10:06:35 PM »
+1
At the very least they could make a living in the burgeoning drug trade.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2018, 12:12:56 AM »
+4

In the vast, vast majority of cases they make fantastic lifelong companions that would die for their owners. Funny how people so enlightened to the fake news media totally buy into the bullshit when it comes to pits.

Who cares if a thread is old?

Also lol at muh pittie! I bet you play scratch offs and drink beer from the bag.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2018, 02:27:33 AM »
+5
It makes more sense to keep using the same older threads than to make a new one

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2018, 04:07:56 AM »
+3

Also lol at muh pittie! I bet you play scratch offs and drink beer from the bag.

It's autistic as fuck to go back pages looking for a 2 page thread that you actually remember from 4 years ago because you finally, after all this time, have something to contribute to it. I just find it funny, is all. You're a weird dude, Rocket.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2018, 06:15:36 AM »
+4

It's autistic as fuck to go back pages looking for a 2 page thread that you actually remember from 4 years ago because you finally, after all this time, have something to contribute to it. I just find it funny, is all. You're a weird dude, Rocket.
I put "millenial" into the search function and this thread popped up. Meanwhile you're ranting about the thread being too old. Dude... you got the Tiz.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2018, 06:52:25 AM »
+9
Decent motorsail is probably north of 50k. You'd ideally want something that is not much more older than 10 years. If you plan to live on the boat, some expensive extras like solar panels and desalination plants would be nice and those don't come cheap.

If you buy a boat without an expert taking a look at it first and you plan to spend 0 dollars on insurance you are fucking braindead retard and you deserve every bad thing that happens to you.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2018, 08:01:27 AM »
+1

I put "millenial" into the search function and this thread popped up. Meanwhile you're ranting about the thread being too old. Dude... you got the Tiz.

Rocket nigger