;

Author Topic: TVIV and CineD: dens of absolute faggotry  (Read 656382 times)

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
Re: TVIV and CineD: dens of absolute faggotry
« Reply #3650 on: January 04, 2018, 08:49:41 PM »
+1
How have you not seen a christmas story?
I saw it recently and hated it. Then I realized that I wasn't even born when it came out so it was before my time.

Little nerd shoots himself in the eye with his own B.B. gun by ricocheting that shit off an icicle. You had to at least liked that.

sex bot semen tank

• Cishet White Male
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
« Reply #3651 on: January 04, 2018, 09:08:11 PM »
+3
Fucking pussies cutting their dicks off because they can't stand being alone. Man up and bear that crushing weight of the void by yourself.

w-wow haha same

It's identity creating. Suddenly, it means something when you say you're a Slytherin, in the same way it means something to say you're a reformed Jew.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #3652 on: January 05, 2018, 09:00:04 AM »
+9
It was boring and you pretend to like it because you wanna seem like a grizzled, old timey maybe boomer/maybe gen xer on a niggerdeath forum.

Christmas Vacation was/is/will always be the best Christmas movie.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3653 on: January 05, 2018, 11:14:50 AM »
+7
Scrooged and Die Hard are the best Christmas movies  :colbert:
His name was Harry Anderson

Pumpkin Toilet

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3654 on: January 05, 2018, 06:35:02 PM »
+1
If you're like me and have never seen A Christmas Story, here's what he's talking about.

:siren:
WARNING: WATCHING THE FOLLOWING CLIP MAY CAUSE YOU TO CUT YOUR DICK OFF AND DYE YOUR HAIR PURPLE.  WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK!
:siren:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTq20prt0K8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTq20prt0K8</a>

Wait... so you're tellin me that goono wants to chop off his dick because the chinese guy cut off the duck's head?

That's pretty fucked up, even by goon standards!

SooperPooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #3655 on: January 05, 2018, 08:40:17 PM »
+6
Christmas vacation, Christmas Story, Die Hard, and Scrooged are all great Christmas movies. Bad Santa was pretty damned good on a recent rewatch.
rofl I have a sig

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #3656 on: January 05, 2018, 11:22:15 PM »
+1

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #3657 on: January 07, 2018, 08:10:21 AM »
+6
A one million-strong Asian community..  :adam:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5243375/Fury-Disney-browns-white-actors-star-Aladdin.html

Fury as Disney 'browns up' white actors to star in Aladdin despite filming next to one million-strong Asian community

Disney has been slammed after bosses admitted browning up its white extras during filming of Aladdin.

The eagerly anticipated live action production, which stars US actor Will Smith as Genie, is currently being filmed by director Guy Ritchie at Longcross studios in Surrey.   

But despite production taking place under 30 miles from London, a city with a community of over one million Asian people, Disney said it was forced to bring in white actors to fill background roles.

The studio giant said positions for stunt men, dancers and camel handlers could not be filled for the film, which comes out in May next year.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #3658 on: January 07, 2018, 10:25:51 AM »
+10
A one million-strong Asian community..  :adam:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5243375/Fury-Disney-browns-white-actors-star-Aladdin.html

Fury as Disney 'browns up' white actors to star in Aladdin despite filming next to one million-strong Asian community

Disney has been slammed after bosses admitted browning up its white extras during filming of Aladdin.

The eagerly anticipated live action production, which stars US actor Will Smith as Genie, is currently being filmed by director Guy Ritchie at Longcross studios in Surrey.   

But despite production taking place under 30 miles from London, a city with a community of over one million Asian people, Disney said it was forced to bring in white actors to fill background roles.

The studio giant said positions for stunt men, dancers and camel handlers could not be filled for the film, which comes out in May next year.

Meanwhile, in an alternate timeline...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5243375/Fury-Disney-racist-camel-handlers-slur-Aladdin.html

Fury as Disney sends out a racist casting call for "camel handlers" to one million-strong Asian community

Disney has been slammed after bosses admitted the placing the offensive ad for extras during filming of Aladdin.

But despite production taking place under 30 miles from London, a city with a community of over one million Asian people, Disney said it was trying to cast 'ethnically true' actors for the roles when they asked for 'people of Asian/Middle Eastern descent for positions a stunt men, dancers and camel handlers'  for the film, which comes out in May next year.

London mayor Sadiq Khan came out with a call to boycott Disney and end productions in the UK after the studio 'perpetuated this gross ethnic slur.'

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Scrooge Californian 420 Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #3659 on: January 07, 2018, 01:14:02 PM »
+11
I love how an Egyptian Coptic Christian and a dude who's half Tunisian and Dutch don't cut the mustard for representation with Middle Eastern characters in the current year.

What were they expecting? Some swarthy as fuck Paki with a pedo beard and a completely non-photogenic face?

EDIT : SHIT, I was just thinking at the gym over this that watch that even the Islamic world won't be free of white shaming bullshit, and white passing North Africans, Persians, Lebanese, Gulf Arabs, etc. won't be free of getting compared to their more barbaric and depraved Somalian and Afghan co-worshippers. 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 03:30:24 PM by Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro »

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

Hyperbole

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #3660 on: January 08, 2018, 05:52:48 PM »
+2
All well and good that LividLiquid wants to be like Jodie Whittaker, the only difference is that Jodie Whittaker is a woman, while he is a sad parody.

He might get a background role in the show now though.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3661 on: January 08, 2018, 06:22:49 PM »
+7
They want some ISIS looking motherfucker, that's the type of middleastern they want.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #3662 on: January 20, 2018, 05:58:41 PM »
+10
Kill all Millennials.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/sundance-why-ruth-bader-ginsberg-could-be-toast-fest-1075164

Sundance: Why Ruth Bader Ginsburg Could Be the Toast of the Fest

At 84, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg — who is expected to attend the world premiere of RBG, the documentary about her life and legacy that first screens at Sundance on Jan. 21 — could be the toast of the fest. "Millennials are big fans of hers," says Julie Cohen, who directed the film along with Betsy West. "What they love about her is the contrast between her seriousness of purpose and her lighter side."

Having embraced the hip-hop moniker Notorious RBG (originally bestowed upon her by an NYU law student), Ginsburg doesn't shy away from the notoriety or pop culture currency her nearly 25 years on the court have brought (though in October 2016 she said she'd never seen Kate McKinnon's portrayal of her on Saturday Night Live). She allowed the filmmakers, who worked on the project for three years, into her chambers and into her life outside the court.

They tag along as she mingles with her fans; visits the Sante Fe Opera (opera being a passion she shared with her ideological opposite but still close friend, the late Antonin Scalia); and even as she goes through her daily workout routine. Adds West, "She's very proud, as an 84-year-old woman, that she keeps herself in shape."

CNN Films signed on as producer in the project's early stages. Explains Amy Entelis, who as CNN Worldwide's exec vp talent and content development oversees the cable net's documentary film unit, "Our audience is familiar with the court and its decisions, but putting her entire life's work in context — we don't get to do that on a daily basis."

In fact, the film argues, Ginsburg, who co-founded the Women's Rights Project at the American Civil Liberties Union in 1973, was instrumental in educating the court about gender inequality even before she became a Supreme. Beginning with 1973's Frontiero v. Richardson, the first case she argued before SCOTUS — she successfully made the case that female service members deserve housing allowances just like their male counterparts — she won five of the six cases she brought to the Supreme Court.

"That's a theme of the film," says West. "When the justice began her career as a litigator, there were thousands of laws that discriminated against women — they couldn't get a credit card without their husband's permission, husbands in 12 states couldn't be prosecuted for raping their wives, and it went on and on. She took it on very strategically and systemically, a step-by-step strategy to convince justices, many of them male, that discrimination did exist. She says in the film, 'I felt like I was a kindergarten teacher.' "

As the doc analyzes it, once Ginsburg was installed on the court — she was nominated by President Clinton and approved by the Senate on a 96-3 vote — she initially staked out a relatively moderate, consensus-building position, but as subsequent appointments have driven the court to the right, she has become the great dissenter, unafraid to take her fellow justices to task.

Although she appears diminutive, her voice carries great weight and is heard throughout the film. While cameras have never been allowed into the court, there are audio recordings, which the RBG filmmakers make use of to capture those arguments. "We made the decision we were not going to shy away from those recordings even though there was no obvious picture to cover them," says Cohen. "The force of her voice, even in her very first Supreme Court argument, is so impressive. It's fun to hear her going from being a little tentative and nervous to being super-forceful."

BigDiggerNick

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3663 on: February 13, 2018, 10:24:38 AM »
+11
The reviews are in for Black Panther, my wife's kids love it!

Not an actual review but sometimes you have to read between the lines to get the real scoop

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3664 on: February 13, 2018, 11:02:14 AM »
+4
Kill all Millennials.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/sundance-why-ruth-bader-ginsberg-could-be-toast-fest-1075164

Sundance: Why Ruth Bader Ginsburg Could Be the Toast of the Fest

At 84, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg — who is expected to attend the world premiere of RBG, the documentary about her life and legacy that first screens at Sundance on Jan. 21 — could be the toast of the fest. "Millennials are big fans of hers," says Julie Cohen, who directed the film along with Betsy West. "What they love about her is the contrast between her seriousness of purpose and her lighter side."

Having embraced the hip-hop moniker Notorious RBG (originally bestowed upon her by an NYU law student), Ginsburg doesn't shy away from the notoriety or pop culture currency her nearly 25 years on the court have brought (though in October 2016 she said she'd never seen Kate McKinnon's portrayal of her on Saturday Night Live). She allowed the filmmakers, who worked on the project for three years, into her chambers and into her life outside the court.

They tag along as she mingles with her fans; visits the Sante Fe Opera (opera being a passion she shared with her ideological opposite but still close friend, the late Antonin Scalia); and even as she goes through her daily workout routine. Adds West, "She's very proud, as an 84-year-old woman, that she keeps herself in shape."

CNN Films signed on as producer in the project's early stages. Explains Amy Entelis, who as CNN Worldwide's exec vp talent and content development oversees the cable net's documentary film unit, "Our audience is familiar with the court and its decisions, but putting her entire life's work in context — we don't get to do that on a daily basis."

In fact, the film argues, Ginsburg, who co-founded the Women's Rights Project at the American Civil Liberties Union in 1973, was instrumental in educating the court about gender inequality even before she became a Supreme. Beginning with 1973's Frontiero v. Richardson, the first case she argued before SCOTUS — she successfully made the case that female service members deserve housing allowances just like their male counterparts — she won five of the six cases she brought to the Supreme Court.

"That's a theme of the film," says West. "When the justice began her career as a litigator, there were thousands of laws that discriminated against women — they couldn't get a credit card without their husband's permission, husbands in 12 states couldn't be prosecuted for raping their wives, and it went on and on. She took it on very strategically and systemically, a step-by-step strategy to convince justices, many of them male, that discrimination did exist. She says in the film, 'I felt like I was a kindergarten teacher.' "

As the doc analyzes it, once Ginsburg was installed on the court — she was nominated by President Clinton and approved by the Senate on a 96-3 vote — she initially staked out a relatively moderate, consensus-building position, but as subsequent appointments have driven the court to the right, she has become the great dissenter, unafraid to take her fellow justices to task.

Although she appears diminutive, her voice carries great weight and is heard throughout the film. While cameras have never been allowed into the court, there are audio recordings, which the RBG filmmakers make use of to capture those arguments. "We made the decision we were not going to shy away from those recordings even though there was no obvious picture to cover them," says Cohen. "The force of her voice, even in her very first Supreme Court argument, is so impressive. It's fun to hear her going from being a little tentative and nervous to being super-forceful."

Fucking Millennials, walking around like they're renting the place.

Republican Fat Cat

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3665 on: February 13, 2018, 12:00:11 PM »
The reviews are in for Black Panther, my wife's kids love it!

Not an actual review but sometimes you have to read between the lines to get the real scoop

Not just the kids....his wife's boyfriend liked it too!
D&D really does pretend to be a bunch of working class heroes when in reality the heaviest thing they've ever lifted are their colossal asses.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3666 on: February 13, 2018, 04:34:11 PM »
+4
I wish that was real.

Actually no I don't. Thank God that isn't real.

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3667 on: February 14, 2018, 06:48:37 PM »
+3
Quote from: pospysyl
lol the supporting actor nominations are fucked up. Four out of the five supporting actresses play moms or otherwise maternal figures and the actor awards are boring as shit. Here are my corrected nominations:

Supporting actress
Michelle Pfeiffer, Mother!
Rooney Mara, A Ghost Story
Lesley Manville, The Phantom Thread
Catherine Keener, Get Out
Raffey Cassidy, Killing of a Sacred Deer

I haven't seen Lady Bird, so maybe Laurie Metcalf deserves an award for portraying A Middle Class White Mom, I don't know. Also, I know three out of my five supporting actress noms are moms instead of four, shut up, it's Hollywood's problem not mine.

:christina: How dare you generalize the female experience into patriarchal cis white motherhood

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #3668 on: February 15, 2018, 01:05:48 PM »
+8

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #3669 on: February 15, 2018, 06:53:33 PM »
+6
Negro Adjacent lmaoooooooooooo

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #3670 on: February 15, 2018, 08:41:05 PM »
+7
Negro Adjacent lmaoooooooooooo

It's usually abbreviated "Victim"

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Better dead than red old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #3671 on: February 15, 2018, 10:29:37 PM »
+12
Hahah this showed up as a related image for the virgin black panther vs Chad Blade image:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3672 on: February 16, 2018, 06:55:44 AM »
+2
Hahah this showed up as a related image for the virgin black panther vs Chad Blade image:

Paddington 2 is said to be a great film and I’m surprised to hear about the number of people gushing about it.
His name was Harry Anderson

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
America Hates Trannies (as it should)
« Reply #3673 on: March 15, 2018, 02:58:04 PM »
+19
Amazon released viewership numbers for its streaming service.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-amazon-com-ratings-exclusive/exclusive-amazons-internal-numbers-on-prime-video-revealed-idUSKCN1GR0FX?feedType=RSS&feedName=businessNews

Amazon.com Inc’s top television shows drew more than 5 million people worldwide to its Prime shopping club by early 2017, according to company documents, revealing for the first time how the retailer’s bet on original video is paying off.

The documents also show that Amazon’s U.S. audience for all video programming on Prime, including films and TV shows it licenses from other companies, was about 26 million customers. Amazon has never released figures for its total audience.

In other words,
Total viewers brought in by Prime Originals = 5 million.
Total US audience of Prime Content = 26 million.

[T]he first season of the popular drama “The Man in the High Castle,” an alternate history depicting Germany as the victor of World War Two, had 8 million U.S. viewers as of early 2017, according to the documents. The program cost $72 million in production and marketing and attracted 1.15 million new subscribers worldwide based on Amazon’s accounting, the documents showed.

One big winner was the motoring series “The Grand Tour,” which stars the former presenters of BBC’s “Top Gear.” The show had more than 1.5 million first streams from Prime members worldwide, at a cost of $49 per subscriber in its first season.

What's missing from that chart.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   :adam:

For years, Amazon Studios aimed to win credibility in Hollywood with sophisticated shows beloved by critics. Its marquee series “Transparent,” about a transgender father and his family, won eight Primetime Emmy Awards and created the buzz Amazon wanted to attract top producers and actors.

Yet “Transparent” lagged Amazon’s top shows in viewership. Its first season drew a U.S. audience half as large as that of “The Man in the High Castle,” and it fell to 1.3 million viewers for its third season, according to the documents.

Similarly, “Good Girls Revolt,” a critically-acclaimed show about gender inequality in a New York newsroom, had total U.S. viewership of 1.6 million but cost $81 million, with only 52,000 first streams worldwide by Prime members.

The program’s cost per new customer was about $1560, according to the documents. Amazon canceled it after one season.

Wow, I am shocked that people prefer shows about cars, nazis and small town sheriffs to fags, trannies and whiny cunts.  Just shocked.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
Re: America Hates Trannies (as it should)
« Reply #3674 on: March 15, 2018, 05:38:05 PM »
+6
Amazon released viewership numbers for its streaming service.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-amazon-com-ratings-exclusive/exclusive-amazons-internal-numbers-on-prime-video-revealed-idUSKCN1GR0FX?feedType=RSS&feedName=businessNews

Amazon.com Inc’s top television shows drew more than 5 million people worldwide to its Prime shopping club by early 2017, according to company documents, revealing for the first time how the retailer’s bet on original video is paying off.

The documents also show that Amazon’s U.S. audience for all video programming on Prime, including films and TV shows it licenses from other companies, was about 26 million customers. Amazon has never released figures for its total audience.

In other words,
Total viewers brought in by Prime Originals = 5 million.
Total US audience of Prime Content = 26 million.

[T]he first season of the popular drama “The Man in the High Castle,” an alternate history depicting Germany as the victor of World War Two, had 8 million U.S. viewers as of early 2017, according to the documents. The program cost $72 million in production and marketing and attracted 1.15 million new subscribers worldwide based on Amazon’s accounting, the documents showed.

One big winner was the motoring series “The Grand Tour,” which stars the former presenters of BBC’s “Top Gear.” The show had more than 1.5 million first streams from Prime members worldwide, at a cost of $49 per subscriber in its first season.

What's missing from that chart.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   :adam:

For years, Amazon Studios aimed to win credibility in Hollywood with sophisticated shows beloved by critics. Its marquee series “Transparent,” about a transgender father and his family, won eight Primetime Emmy Awards and created the buzz Amazon wanted to attract top producers and actors.

Yet “Transparent” lagged Amazon’s top shows in viewership. Its first season drew a U.S. audience half as large as that of “The Man in the High Castle,” and it fell to 1.3 million viewers for its third season, according to the documents.

Similarly, “Good Girls Revolt,” a critically-acclaimed show about gender inequality in a New York newsroom, had total U.S. viewership of 1.6 million but cost $81 million, with only 52,000 first streams worldwide by Prime members.

The program’s cost per new customer was about $1560, according to the documents. Amazon canceled it after one season.

Wow, I am shocked that people prefer shows about cars, nazis and small town sheriffs to fags, trannies and whiny cunts.  Just shocked.

Hey, Harry.

Sieg Heil.