;

Author Topic: The Beta Male Thread  (Read 242215 times)

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The Beta Male Thread
« Reply #2025 on: May 20, 2018, 09:02:03 AM »
+5
Well at least he has the humor of Lowtax in the 90s.

Anyway, keep in mind kids these days think the cartoons most of us watched as kids are "boring". I had a nephew I showed old episodes of TMNT and GI Joe and he was like "this sucks". Kids today want non stop FLASHING LIGHTS and explosions. Also characters flipping the fuck out all the time.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #2026 on: May 20, 2018, 09:49:11 AM »
+5
this shit cracks me up

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2027 on: May 20, 2018, 01:06:41 PM »
+11
Boy he hates the original source material so he decides to fuck it up and doesn't want to understand the IP, this sounds very familiar...almost Stars Warsian.

This nigga is like 50 or some shit.

You know if you want a stylized look it can work for an action cartoon, just look at Symbiotic Titan. But this shit is going to fall hard on it's face. As far as kids not liking older cartoons, you had shows on nick and CN in the 90's that mirrored the same structure as modern cartoons like Ren and Stimpy, Johnny Bravo, Ed Edd and Eddy, 2 Stupid Dogs, I M Weasel, Dexter's Lab and others.

Thundercats wasn't structured like those shows, it was closer to what Masters of The Universe was, or hell even Gargoyles.

Nick also had stuff like Hey Arnold which would probably fall under slice of life stuff since it was neither overly wacky nor had season wide story arcs and was almost entirely character driven.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 01:23:19 PM by a torrent of piss »

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Ave Maria Better dead than red Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #2028 on: May 20, 2018, 07:50:52 PM »
+6

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2029 on: May 20, 2018, 08:18:20 PM »
+1

I'm just looking at that fucking thumb and I'm wondering why nobody checked and saw just how fucked up it is. The inner curve of a thumb is never a sharp angle like that. There's also no outer bump between the palm and the thumb joint, that's usually flat and the thumb isn't that long. That's seriously a regular finger drawn in place of a thumb. And he's got 5 fingers so there's really no excuse, if you're doing a cartoon stylized hand they tend to not have all 5 fingers and if they do they tend to be short and stubby like how the right hand looks. Most stylized cartoon characters have like 2-3 fingers and a thumb.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #2030 on: May 21, 2018, 12:25:09 AM »
+9
P sure the original thunder cats was shit so the new faggot thunder cats can go ahead and be gay shit from a jew faggot. I値l never watch it and since my childhood was p awesome anyway no faggot or jew or jew faggot can ruin it   

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #2031 on: May 21, 2018, 02:39:39 AM »
+2
lol they unlisted the trailer

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #2032 on: May 21, 2018, 10:49:48 AM »
+5

I'm just looking at that fucking thumb and I'm wondering why nobody checked and saw just how fucked up it is. The inner curve of a thumb is never a sharp angle like that. There's also no outer bump between the palm and the thumb joint, that's usually flat and the thumb isn't that long. That's seriously a regular finger drawn in place of a thumb. And he's got 5 fingers so there's really no excuse, if you're doing a cartoon stylized hand they tend to not have all 5 fingers and if they do they tend to be short and stubby like how the right hand looks. Most stylized cartoon characters have like 2-3 fingers and a thumb.
Looks like Smorky's 'art' to be quite honest...

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry You can't know! cold, dead hands Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #2033 on: May 21, 2018, 10:56:48 AM »
+13
P sure the original thunder cats was shit so the new faggot thunder cats can go ahead and be gay shit from a jew faggot. I値l never watch it and since my childhood was p awesome anyway no faggot or jew or jew faggot can ruin it

No, Thundercats was great. LOS GATOS DE TRUENO was probably shit though

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2034 on: May 21, 2018, 11:52:08 AM »
+4

Shmorky style art and behavior seems to be more common in the industry than previously thought. Remember what happened to the Ren and Stimpy guy?
His name was Harry Anderson

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #2035 on: May 21, 2018, 11:55:43 AM »
+9
Most animators are and always have been perverse degenerates.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2036 on: May 21, 2018, 12:48:41 PM »
+4
Most animators are and always have been perverse degenerates.
it's only the ones who don't like butts or boobs who are the problem.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #2037 on: May 21, 2018, 01:43:50 PM »
+12

:tom:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2038 on: May 21, 2018, 07:07:40 PM »
+12
Wow what a shocker women don't like girly men. I mean do people even think about the reason why males have more muscle mass is because women kept choosing masculine men as partners? It's evolution.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2039 on: May 21, 2018, 09:46:56 PM »
+4

thunderklurfs
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2040 on: May 21, 2018, 09:48:04 PM »
+11
knowing what we now know about shmorky, "klurf" just strikes me as an incredibly vile and offensive slur for far-left social faggotry
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #2041 on: May 21, 2018, 09:53:02 PM »

No, Thundercats was great. LOS GATOS DE TRUENO was probably shit though

That痴 not even a real thing Aran stop lying

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #2042 on: May 22, 2018, 07:55:27 AM »
+12
Tumblr Stylized Happy Merchant

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2043 on: June 04, 2018, 09:02:02 AM »
+7
Woke

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Libertarian Better dead than red Scrooge 420 The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2044 on: June 04, 2018, 09:51:28 AM »
+4
I spent way more years on SA than I care to admit, and I don't visit weed subs on reddit but like sa, casual mentions of "I smoke teh weeds! I had 3 weeds this mroningXDXD!" can make it into reddit hobby-subs or completely unrelated threads for no reason at all.

The time on SA has really got me thinking that, they're nerds, they were excluded they were maybe swirlied, they're out of HS now but still have ptsd or whatever from it and saying they smoke weed in their mind makes them seem like "woah, maybe this is a cool, bad-boy here! not your typical lunix and anime nerd! I bet he listens to old school hip hop too, not like this new nigga nigga bitches guns trash! If I'm a girl I should spread for him and if I'm a guy I should be his protege!"

Wish recreational legalization happened nationwide long time ago and they wouldn't have had this and would maybe have had great #s of themselves corpsed-up from krokodile ODs.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 10:06:59 AM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2045 on: June 04, 2018, 10:06:44 AM »
+7
The truth is drugs are not cool. Only some drugs are cool, sometimes. At a party alcohol is practically always great, pot is generally okay sometimes, coke/molly seldom and depends on the crowd, meth never and if you hang out with niggas that are okay with it find new friends. I知 thinking this is the advice I値l give my teenage cousin before she goes to college.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #2046 on: June 04, 2018, 11:13:02 AM »
+6
I spent way more years on SA than I care to admit, and I don't visit weed subs on reddit but like sa, casual mentions of "I smoke teh weeds! I had 3 weeds this mroningXDXD!" can make it into reddit hobby-subs or completely unrelated threads for no reason at all.

The time on SA has really got me thinking that, they're nerds, they were excluded they were maybe swirlied, they're out of HS now but still have ptsd or whatever from it and saying they smoke weed in their mind makes them seem like "woah, maybe this is a cool, bad-boy here! not your typical lunix and anime nerd! I bet he listens to old school hip hop too, not like this new nigga nigga bitches guns trash! If I'm a girl I should spread for him and if I'm a guy I should be his protege!"

Wish recreational legalization happened nationwide long time ago and they wouldn't have had this and would maybe have had great #s of themselves corpsed-up from krokodile ODs.

These people probably would drink/abuse alcohol if it tasted like Mountain Dew and didn't make their tummies grumble.

Thing is, getting drunk on scotch/whiskey requires some basic level of determination, practice and tolerance towards unpleasantness.

Anyone who claims a nice scotch/whiskey genuinely tastes delicious is full of shit. When people say "I love _____ scotch, it's amazing." what they mean is they've learned to associate it with the warm/fuzzy drunk feeling it brings. The first two sips are always terrible, but by the 5th or 6th, you're starting to feel it and all the familiarity you have is starting to return and by then, you actually enjoy the taste, even though it's objectively nasty. That's what acquired taste is.

That's where smoking weed comes in. There's nothing you have to withstand in order to get high. There's no barrier. It might hurt your throat a little, but there's no taste barrier or nausea you have to overcome. There's also no consequence such as vomiting, alcohol poisoning or hangover, so there's no self-control or moderation required.

That's where goons and :smug: "I don't drink, I only smoke weed." faggots chime in with their internet philosophy that weed is perfectly healthy/perfectly normal, just because the "I AM SMART" crowd conjure up a bunch of studies showing that THC doesn't cause cancer, but guess what faggot!? Those studies don't apply to you, because YOUR INHALING FLAMING PLANT MATTER!! Smoking anything causes cancer and you're too poor, stupid and impatient to stick to edibles/THC pills only.

Whenever some self-validated, self-riotous stoner brings up "muh THCs don't necessarily increase tumor mass studies" make them prove that the test subject was required to smoke marijuana buds out of a chemical laden Dutchmaster cigarillo and/or resn encrusted bowl with a butane lighter, the same way they do. Oh, wait a second! That's as much carcinogenic smoke as half a pack of cigarettes and you smoke 2 blunts a day, on average! I SURE DO FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!

I seriously wish Vegas took odds on % of millennials who will eventually be diagnosed with lymphoma.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 11:41:04 AM by blasting_asshole »

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Libertarian Better dead than red Scrooge 420 The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2047 on: June 04, 2018, 11:46:28 AM »
+2

Anyone who claims a nice scotch/whiskey genuinely tastes delicious is full of shit. When people say "I love _____ scotch, it's amazing." what they mean is they've learned to associate it with the warm/fuzzy drunk feeling it brings.

Agreed on all except maybe this. Scotch is nasty as fuck, bourbon not far behind. I've actually never really enjoyed any hard liquor except the feeling it gave me. I tolerated it sure, I downed shots as fast as possible and chased them to get the taste out of my mouth. Then I discovered 100% agave tequila, stuff is so good and smooth and no need to chase, I just have a feeling that as long as whiskey and other hard liquors have been around for the thousands or whatever years they have, someone somewhere likes each one the way I like good tequila.

Except vodka, don't get that at all. It was always my choice for getting fucked up cheap and it's the obvious choice for a completely neutral/tasteless (except alc) way to add alcohol to a drink but how can someone just sit there and sip on vodka and say they enjoy anything other than the buzz it gives?

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2048 on: June 04, 2018, 11:53:35 AM »
+4
Woke

Same. Except that twist is I am watching children's cartoons with my child.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2049 on: June 04, 2018, 01:22:48 PM »
+5
You have not lived until you've bought offbrand beer from the dollar store.