;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 245163 times)

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know!
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #4750 on: February 09, 2018, 08:00:33 AM »
+9
If he came to Pittsburgh I'd go meet him. Bet I could make him bust a vein in 20 minutes.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4751 on: February 09, 2018, 03:29:52 PM »
+7
Strap in boys

Quote from: Lowtax
Hello ladies and non-ladies, I will be in the Astoria area in NEW YORK CITY this weekend to hang out with Frags and his BRAND NEW BOUNCING BABY BOY HE MADE WHEN HIS SPERM ENTERED AN UNFORTUNATE FEMALE'S EGG THINGY, so I was wondering if anybody in the area would be up for getting down with a few hundred beers. Any recommendations for good hangout spots in the area would be appreciated, and I've got Saturday completely open, so if you want to experience a rare Frags appearance and check out how fat and old I've gotten, let's get this thing going!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3848584
Im tempted to go....Im not, just tempted.

Go and record footage of him waltzing around and swing dancing, then send to his insurance company.

Or more realistically, ask him why he isn't in a wheelchair prior to his 8k GoFundMe surgery.

Pumpkin Toilet

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4752 on: February 10, 2018, 11:35:02 AM »
+4
I hope LowT goes to some shithole bar and pisses off some big burly guido and he knocks his block off, Johnny Cage style.

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist You can't know! Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #4753 on: February 10, 2018, 07:37:45 PM »
+4
Low T is going to be in a stream with Baked Alaska looool

Jace821

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4754 on: February 10, 2018, 07:40:12 PM »
+3
Low T is going to be in a stream with Baked Alaska looool

He'd never show up for that

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4755 on: February 11, 2018, 05:58:12 AM »
+3
He'd make a fool out of himself in front of an audience though.

https://youtu.be/0LZh6VzLhxU?t=3h19m30s

change my pitch up, cut my dick off

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • You Shall Not Pass: Gross Trannies Posted Daily
    • Awards
« Reply #4756 on: February 12, 2018, 12:32:38 AM »
edit: whoops came here to post the timestamp and didnt see you already did

what i'd really like to see is lowtax vs anglin  :twisted:
kill
yourself
wow

« Reply #4757 on: February 12, 2018, 01:08:31 AM »
+4
I thought they said Lowtax wanted to debate Anglin at the end of the stream. I hope he does, he'd get blown out of the water.

oh hey whoops no im retarded too edit:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4758 on: February 12, 2018, 10:25:58 AM »
+5
Didn't Lowtax already ditch on somebody twice? And make vague excuses on Twitter?

:adam:

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #4759 on: February 12, 2018, 01:52:11 PM »
Didn't Lowtax already ditch on somebody twice? And make vague excuses on Twitter?

I think Mekotur dumped Lowtax to work on his Skeptic series, but he may have been making excuses.   :jesse:

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4760 on: February 12, 2018, 02:13:43 PM »
+1
No, Metokur got a strike from the youtube scientists on one of his old videos and couldn't stream.

change my pitch up, cut my dick off

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • You Shall Not Pass: Gross Trannies Posted Daily
    • Awards
« Reply #4761 on: February 12, 2018, 06:46:29 PM »
+1
I thought they said Lowtax wanted to debate Anglin at the end of the stream. I hope he does, he'd get blown out of the water.

oh hey whoops no im retarded too edit:

please let it be real anglin definitely knows about all the juicy 'tax goss
baked probably doesn't someone should tell him to lurk if the lowtax thing happens
kill
yourself
wow

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4762 on: February 12, 2018, 11:56:44 PM »
+12
I'm looking for a bento box. It cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #4763 on: February 12, 2018, 11:59:50 PM »
+4
I wonder if she ever got her bento box.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4764 on: February 13, 2018, 01:04:22 AM »
+7
What she really needs is to get her box bent
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4765 on: February 13, 2018, 01:16:14 PM »
+2
That is going to be one disappointed foot massage spa worker.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • The Art of Posting
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Boy Scout United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4766 on: February 15, 2018, 06:43:52 PM »
+9
Breaking news: The richard_kyanka twitter account has been suspended.

No less than a dozen faithful fans wonder, "what happened this time?"  https://twitter.com/search?q=richard_kyanka&src=typd

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4767 on: February 15, 2018, 08:30:33 PM »
+3
God damn it, I was relying on that account for up to the second pathetic updates from NYC.

How the fuck are we going to know just how much of a failure one man can be in the Capitol Of The World?

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4768 on: February 16, 2018, 01:35:37 PM »
+13
You know if you think about it Rich is the catalyst of the alt right. He told moot to fuck off and moot made 4chan which drew the anime people from SA over there and richard would regularly ironic post over at 4chan and those users later became the foundation of /pol. Richard provided the environment which allowed internet nazis to get Donald Trump elected and he stood by and did nothing for over 10 years, he was essentially complicit. His complicity is also re-enforced by the color of his skin, his first wife being asian has no bearing on his hatred either since many members of white supremacy organizations also used minority wives for cover as they instigated their hate.

I mean you look at it like that and of course it would make sense that his twitter was banned, especially if someone out there directly messaged the twitter staff and told them directly.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 01:38:39 PM by a torrent of piss »

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #4769 on: February 16, 2018, 02:04:33 PM »
+3
I mean you look at it like that and of course it would make sense that his twitter was banned, especially if someone out there directly messaged the twitter staff and told them directly.

Yes, and it would also make perfect sense if the SS discord channel coordinated reporting Richard's Twitter, ensuring that he'd get banned for even the smallest infraction.

But, of course, they didn't.  That would be crazy.  :stewart:

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Seaman (lol) old
    • Awards
« Reply #4770 on: February 16, 2018, 05:26:15 PM »
+3
You know if you think about it Rich is the catalyst of the alt right.

I'm going to be fair here and just say he made them re-home away from SA.  That part's alright. 

Letting the pendulum counter-swing hard and getting stuck in a cat-lady's snatch for almost a decade, not so alright.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4771 on: February 16, 2018, 06:23:19 PM »
+3

Yes, and it would also make perfect sense if the SS discord channel coordinated reporting Richard's Twitter, ensuring that he'd get banned for even the smallest infraction.

Well if that was the case, I'm sure the very reasonable and fair moderation of a platform like Twitter would do Lowtax a professional courtesy and unban it, give that both have rather exacting standards for what is and is not acceptable.

Nigtendo

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4772 on: February 16, 2018, 07:08:44 PM »
+3
Laughable Loser Lowtax could always join Gab, but he'd be eaten alive in a heartbeat. 

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards Artist The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4773 on: February 16, 2018, 07:15:59 PM »
+12
If he only had a place where he could post without getting banned because someone disagreed with him...

:stewart:

jews fear the gargoyle

• Enemy Of The State
  • ☞ ͡ل͜ ͡☞
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables United Statesian Autistic Anonymous Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #4774 on: February 17, 2018, 04:35:58 PM »

i dont see why they would. hes [Mostly Harmless] ~le hitchhikers guide~
please delete this