;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 370875 times)

Social Anthropoid

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Faggot Anonymous Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #5150 on: May 21, 2018, 11:03:59 PM »
+2
i hate jordan peterson but i hate lowtax more and his article sucked. its not hard to get me to laugh at jordan peterson. seems like he kinda just had an idea of what jp's ideas were but didn't bother doing enough research to make a competent parody.
nah im a
white wow

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5151 on: May 21, 2018, 11:37:21 PM »
+5
Invalid Tweet ID
I wonder if that gay ass Jordan Peterson article was the "cool" project Ashli is referring to.  Which would be hilarious because it meant that he spent a lot of time on it.  I bet it is.

Also this made me chuckle

Invalid Tweet ID
I've never seen such an unsympathetic couple before.  These people just keep getting sadder and sadder.

Itís scary how little homemaking skills todayís young women have. What the fuck is she so tired from she canít throw the hotdogs on a grill or pan for a few minutes?

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5152 on: May 22, 2018, 12:14:32 AM »
+4
Invalid Tweet ID
I wonder if that gay ass Jordan Peterson article was the "cool" project Ashli is referring to.  Which would be hilarious because it meant that he spent a lot of time on it.  I bet it is.

Also this made me chuckle

Invalid Tweet ID
I've never seen such an unsympathetic couple before.  These people just keep getting sadder and sadder.

Itís scary how little homemaking skills todayís young women have. What the fuck is she so tired from she canít throw the hotdogs on a grill or pan for a few minutes?

Her fibromyalgia prevents that, clearly.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge United Statesian Libertarian Better dead than red The Gentry old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands 420
    • Awards
« Reply #5153 on: May 22, 2018, 02:26:32 AM »
+11
wine is a food group rite? lol mommy needs mommy-time!

12 people liked this.

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5154 on: May 22, 2018, 08:02:18 AM »
+6
Invalid Tweet IDInvalid Tweet IDInvalid Tweet ID

Ozmas Oyster Ooze

• Person Of Interest
  • Making dat der sour dough
  • Awards 420 Strayan The Gentry cold, dead hands Drinkin' and Postin' old Metal Fan Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #5155 on: May 22, 2018, 08:18:52 AM »
+11
Invalid Tweet IDInvalid Tweet IDInvalid Tweet ID

Yes let's drink lots of wine and down a few nerve blockers  :facepalm:

my Dr gave me a box of 75mg and those evil fuckers made me so dizzy, drowsy i can munch oxy's etc like tic tacs and not have any issue's but those fuckers clean knocked me of my feet, it felt like a had dranken so much i was beyond pissed what with slurred speech not being able to walk without help. It felt like the world was spinning so fast and i nearly wrote off my car just driving round the corner to the shop to get the paper.

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5156 on: May 22, 2018, 08:49:24 AM »
+9
when i drank 5x times a week in college, two bottles of wine was enough to put me down for the night. there's no way a grown man could handle two bottles of wine alone without having built up a tolerance from substance abuse issues.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #5157 on: May 22, 2018, 08:58:46 AM »
+12
>R-right, make up all you want about ambien and drinking you fucking spastic liars!
>Haha I'm an alcoholic with a pill-popping addiction gais, look at me being funny about it

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5158 on: May 22, 2018, 09:17:06 AM »
+6
when i drank 5x times a week in college, two bottles of wine was enough to put me down for the night. there's no way a grown man could handle two bottles of wine alone without having built up a tolerance from substance abuse issues.
Iím glad I have bitch tolerance now, my choice of beverage is expensive.
His name was Harry Anderson

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan old United Statesian cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5159 on: May 22, 2018, 11:26:29 AM »
+13
Fuckin lol.  Lowtax posts that cringingly bad 'interview', which seems like a parody of himself from fifteen years ago.  He then reverts to the very stereotypes used to make fun of him - popping pills and drinking alcohol and stumbling about as his liver sizzles, and you can see days just shedding from his life expectancy like a cartoon of a day calendar with pages just rapidly dropping away.

Then his wife.  Getting drunk while preparing a dinner for kids that might be less deserving of respect than just giving up and getting drive-thru at a McDonald's.  You can just see the inside of her head, thinking she can reverse-psychology on herself posting "ironically" about being an alcohol-soaked waste chained to a retarded boat anchor of the soul of a husband.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5160 on: May 22, 2018, 01:24:39 PM »
+12
Then his wife.  Getting drunk while preparing a dinner for kids that might be less deserving of respect than just giving up and getting drive-thru at a McDonald's.  You can just see the inside of her head, thinking she can reverse-psychology on herself posting "ironically" about being an alcohol-soaked waste chained to a retarded boat anchor of the soul of a husband.

hahaha im not turning into my mom *sips wine* teehee not me *stirs kraft dinner*

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick United Statesian Fuck you, dad! You can't know! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #5161 on: May 22, 2018, 02:11:35 PM »
+6
Lyrica,it's stronger than gabapentin,alone will fuuuuuuuuuuuuck you up. Is he sure he didn't fall cause he was high af?

GWARSH Crimes

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5162 on: May 22, 2018, 02:32:04 PM »
+8

What a wacky fella! :dubya:

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #5163 on: May 22, 2018, 05:03:02 PM »
+14
So Lowtax just admitted he embezzled the money people gave him for the forum transfer.  Would be a shame if someone were to report him to the state Better Business Bureau.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5164 on: May 22, 2018, 05:06:07 PM »
+12
So Lowtax just admitted he embezzled the money people gave him for the forum transfer.  Would be a shame if someone were to report him to the state Better Business Bureau.

lol this guy thinks the BBB means or does anything.

He also doesn't think sugar is a carbohydrate.

What a moron.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #5165 on: May 22, 2018, 05:15:36 PM »
+11

You got fired from a gay bar. 

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5166 on: May 22, 2018, 05:39:24 PM »
+6

I never worked for the gay bar. I still work for the same company I was working for while working at the gay bar

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5167 on: May 22, 2018, 10:06:43 PM »
+19
Someone should have asked him if a robot pushed him and if it would have been safer to have the floor be made out of load bearing drywall.  :geithner:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #5168 on: May 22, 2018, 11:52:34 PM »
+5

I never worked for the gay bar. I still work for the same company I was working for while working at the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #5169 on: May 23, 2018, 12:03:28 AM »
+3

I never worked for the gay bar. I still work for the same company I was working for while working at the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar

Sigh obligatory whenever Aran's stint as gay bouncer is brought up, I guess.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49rhRF4bkf8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49rhRF4bkf8</a>

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5170 on: May 23, 2018, 01:06:51 AM »
+7
I will still pay Aran $100 USD to 3d print a dildo and use a drone to drop it in his ass.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #5171 on: May 23, 2018, 09:51:30 AM »
+1
I will still pay Aran $100 USD to 3d print a dildo and use a drone to drop it in his ass.
He can do it when he gets his gaming laptop back from repair.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5172 on: May 23, 2018, 12:26:56 PM »
+2
He can do it when he gets his gaming laptop back from repair.

I'm using my gaming laptop right now, not sure what you're on about.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5173 on: May 23, 2018, 12:51:10 PM »
+6
The fuck is this thread even on about?
His name was Harry Anderson

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan old United Statesian cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5174 on: May 23, 2018, 02:35:59 PM »
+2

Sigh obligatory whenever Aran's stint as gay bouncer is brought up, I guess.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49rhRF4bkf8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49rhRF4bkf8</a>

I'm kind of glad to know that I've never known a 'censored' version of this song.

The fuck is this thread even on about?

Faggot overload.  Low-t is a powerful natural catalyst for such things.