;

Author Topic: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis  (Read 615903 times)

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
+1
The journalist clearly agrees with you re the 'baffling' description and means it to be ironic, otherwise he or she wouldn't juxtapose it like that.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
+2
Of course the Guardian don't mention that he's from Sudan, an immigrant, and Islamic...
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/aug/15/police-question-man-on-suspicion-of-terrorism-over-westminster-crash
Just a British man from Birmingham...

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
+5
As always, it's down to the Eastern European countries to do what must be done...
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/15/refugees-crossing-from-bosnia-beaten-and-robbed-by-croatian-police?CMP=twt_gu
Many people had mobile phones with mangled charger sockets and cracked screens, damage caused by the Croatian police, they said. Others said police had stolen their phones and large sums of money. In all cases, Croatian police drove people back to the border in the night and pushed them back to Bosnia.
Some people make it all the way to Slovenia, only to be returned by Slovenian police to Croatia, and then to Bosnia. One group of Afghan men said Slovenian police had attacked them with dogs before handing them back to Croatia, showing a number of puncture marks on their skin and mangled fabric on their rucksacks.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
+4
I haven't seen a single rapefugee in hot tourist destinations in Dalmatia for the past two summers I've had a vacation there.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
+4
As always, it's down to the Eastern European countries to do what must be done...
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/15/refugees-crossing-from-bosnia-beaten-and-robbed-by-croatian-police?CMP=twt_gu
Many people had mobile phones with mangled charger sockets and cracked screens, damage caused by the Croatian police, they said. Others said police had stolen their phones and large sums of money. In all cases, Croatian police drove people back to the border in the night and pushed them back to Bosnia.
Some people make it all the way to Slovenia, only to be returned by Slovenian police to Croatia, and then to Bosnia. One group of Afghan men said Slovenian police had attacked them with dogs before handing them back to Croatia, showing a number of puncture marks on their skin and mangled fabric on their rucksacks.

BASED

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+7
 :myecred:
His name was Harry Anderson

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+5
Barks Ulla:

‘We chose not to arrest anyone on the spot, but have identified them.’

You know, for once I agree with the decision to not arrest them on the spot. They should have been shot on the spot.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Tariq Aziz

• Domestic Threat
  • NOT AGAIN
    • Awards
+4
Barks Ulla:

‘We chose not to arrest anyone on the spot, but have identified them.’

You know, for once I agree with the decision to not arrest them on the spot. They should have been shot on the spot.

The police told them rascals the next time they'll do something wicked like this, they WILL have a conversation about it.