;

Author Topic: Funny Shit From The News  (Read 124370 times)

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
Re: Funny Shit From The News
« Reply #4925 on: February 10, 2018, 07:48:08 PM »
+5
Who the fuck gives a shit about ice skating?
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Bah Jaysus! United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4926 on: February 12, 2018, 01:32:43 AM »
+13
Looks like South Efrica is about to go Full Mad Max...GET HYPE!!

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2018/feb/03/day-zero-cape-town-turns-off-taps

You know that apocryphal story that gets passed around about how South Africa is some post apoc hellhole where feral gangs have taken over the office buildings downtown? Well it's about to get reals!
In 10 weeks engineers will turn off water for a million homes as this South African city reacts to a one-in-384-year drought. The rich are digging boreholes, more are panic-buying bottled water, and the army is on standby

At this critical level – currently forecast for 16 April – piped supply will be deemed to have failed and the city will dispatch teams of engineers to close the valves to about a million homes – 75% of the city.

“It’s going to be terrifying for many people when they turn on the tap and nothing comes out,” says Christine Colvin, freshwater manager for WWF and a member of the mayor’s advisory board.

In place of piped water, the city will establish 200 water collection points, scattered around the city to ensure the legally guaranteed minimum of 25 litres per person per day within 200 metres of every citizen’s home.

Of course, it's all because of CLIMATE CHANGE  :algore:
“We’re in a critical transition period where the past is no longer an accurate guide to the future,” says Colvin.

She illustrates her point with two maps. One – based on historical data – shows the water risk of Cape Town is green, meaning it is among the lowest in South Africa. The other – based on future climate projections – is almost the complete opposite, with the city located in a middle of an alarming red heat zone.

“What we didn’t know was when that future would arrive,” says Colvin. “Businesses and investors have heard the long-term projections but they haven’t heard the starting gun go off. If this drought can pull the trigger then that could be a good thing. If this is seen as a pressure test for the new normal, it will help us to adapt.”

Priorities:
In Cape Town itself, the population is jittery. “We’re scared,” says Amirah Armien as she queues to fill a couple of bottles at the spring beside Newlands Brewery. “Water is life. What are we going to do without water?”

Even dehumidifiers – which are being marketed as “water from air” devices – are out of stock.
:niggershine:

But the REAL problem here is the enviornment! Can't we have a sustainable apocalypse!?  :librage:
“People are freaking out,” said David Gwynne-Evans, a botanist. “You go to the shops and see people buying 20 bottles of water. It’s a ridiculous increase of disposable plastic.”

DISPOSABLE PLASTIC!!!!  :madgoon: :madgoon:

Blue droplet-shaped signs above office toilet sinks remind users “Conserve H2O. Use sparingly.” There are more signs in the cubicles, which are divided into “No 1” and “No 2” toilets to ensure maximum efficiency.
:stewart:

At an individual level, the learning curve has been steep. Civic-minded Capetonians have become accustomed to showering – or just ladling hot water – in a baby bath that collects the run-off so that it can be used in first the washing machine and then the toilet.

A major topic of conversation for Capetonians is how many litres they use and how long they can go without washing their hair or flushing.

“I’ve never talked about toilets so much,” says Fiona Kinsey, a young office worker. “Last year, we were discussing whether it was OK to wee in a public toilet and not flush. Now we are way beyond that.”

Shame is used to maintain discipline. An online water consumption map allows neighbours to check on each other’s usage. Some sports clubs have installed buzzers on their showers that embarrass people who linger under the water for more than two minutes.
:judy:

Of course, some people think this is great!
There is a positive aspect to this sudden shock. Many people are happy to see a greater awareness of conservation and consumption inequality. Social activists say the rich are experiencing what life has always been like in poor townships, where many residents are used to lining up at standpipes.

“Using washing water to flush the toilet is what people in townships do all the time,” says Makoma Lekalakala, director of Earthlife Africa. “So is washing with buckets and scuttles. I had my first shower when I was in my 20s.”
:christina:

It is also far from clear that drought is a social leveller. Wealthy homeowners have drilled boreholes and invested in water tanks so they have an independent supply. Joggers who go out at 5am say they can hear the “phut phut” of sprinklers being used to water lawns before most people are awake. Some residents have called environmental groups to complain their neighbours are filling swimming pools.

HOW DARE THEY USE WATER THEY DRILLED FROM THEIR OWN PRIVATE WELLS ON THEIR PROPERTY!!  :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage:

“I’m worried … everyone is worried. It will be a crisis for us,” says Nowest Nmoni, who makes a living by brewing Umqombothi beer in oil drums. “If we lose water, we lose our income.”

:stonk:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4927 on: February 12, 2018, 12:26:43 PM »
+5
Looks like South Efrica is about to go Full Mad Max...GET HYPE!!

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2018/feb/03/day-zero-cape-town-turns-off-taps

You know that apocryphal story that gets passed around about how South Africa is some post apoc hellhole where feral gangs have taken over the office buildings downtown? Well it's about to get reals!
In 10 weeks engineers will turn off water for a million homes as this South African city reacts to a one-in-384-year drought. The rich are digging boreholes, more are panic-buying bottled water, and the army is on standby

At this critical level – currently forecast for 16 April – piped supply will be deemed to have failed and the city will dispatch teams of engineers to close the valves to about a million homes – 75% of the city.

“It’s going to be terrifying for many people when they turn on the tap and nothing comes out,” says Christine Colvin, freshwater manager for WWF and a member of the mayor’s advisory board.

In place of piped water, the city will establish 200 water collection points, scattered around the city to ensure the legally guaranteed minimum of 25 litres per person per day within 200 metres of every citizen’s home.

Of course, it's all because of CLIMATE CHANGE  :algore:
“We’re in a critical transition period where the past is no longer an accurate guide to the future,” says Colvin.

She illustrates her point with two maps. One – based on historical data – shows the water risk of Cape Town is green, meaning it is among the lowest in South Africa. The other – based on future climate projections – is almost the complete opposite, with the city located in a middle of an alarming red heat zone.

“What we didn’t know was when that future would arrive,” says Colvin. “Businesses and investors have heard the long-term projections but they haven’t heard the starting gun go off. If this drought can pull the trigger then that could be a good thing. If this is seen as a pressure test for the new normal, it will help us to adapt.”

Priorities:
In Cape Town itself, the population is jittery. “We’re scared,” says Amirah Armien as she queues to fill a couple of bottles at the spring beside Newlands Brewery. “Water is life. What are we going to do without water?”

Even dehumidifiers – which are being marketed as “water from air” devices – are out of stock.
:niggershine:

But the REAL problem here is the enviornment! Can't we have a sustainable apocalypse!?  :librage:
“People are freaking out,” said David Gwynne-Evans, a botanist. “You go to the shops and see people buying 20 bottles of water. It’s a ridiculous increase of disposable plastic.”

DISPOSABLE PLASTIC!!!!  :madgoon: :madgoon:

Blue droplet-shaped signs above office toilet sinks remind users “Conserve H2O. Use sparingly.” There are more signs in the cubicles, which are divided into “No 1” and “No 2” toilets to ensure maximum efficiency.
:stewart:

At an individual level, the learning curve has been steep. Civic-minded Capetonians have become accustomed to showering – or just ladling hot water – in a baby bath that collects the run-off so that it can be used in first the washing machine and then the toilet.

A major topic of conversation for Capetonians is how many litres they use and how long they can go without washing their hair or flushing.

“I’ve never talked about toilets so much,” says Fiona Kinsey, a young office worker. “Last year, we were discussing whether it was OK to wee in a public toilet and not flush. Now we are way beyond that.”

Shame is used to maintain discipline. An online water consumption map allows neighbours to check on each other’s usage. Some sports clubs have installed buzzers on their showers that embarrass people who linger under the water for more than two minutes.
:judy:

Of course, some people think this is great!
There is a positive aspect to this sudden shock. Many people are happy to see a greater awareness of conservation and consumption inequality. Social activists say the rich are experiencing what life has always been like in poor townships, where many residents are used to lining up at standpipes.

“Using washing water to flush the toilet is what people in townships do all the time,” says Makoma Lekalakala, director of Earthlife Africa. “So is washing with buckets and scuttles. I had my first shower when I was in my 20s.”
:christina:

It is also far from clear that drought is a social leveller. Wealthy homeowners have drilled boreholes and invested in water tanks so they have an independent supply. Joggers who go out at 5am say they can hear the “phut phut” of sprinklers being used to water lawns before most people are awake. Some residents have called environmental groups to complain their neighbours are filling swimming pools.

HOW DARE THEY USE WATER THEY DRILLED FROM THEIR OWN PRIVATE WELLS ON THEIR PROPERTY!!  :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage:

“I’m worried … everyone is worried. It will be a crisis for us,” says Nowest Nmoni, who makes a living by brewing Umqombothi beer in oil drums. “If we lose water, we lose our income.”

:stonk:
This would never happen in Wakanda  :colbert:

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4928 on: February 12, 2018, 04:53:31 PM »
+11
There's some guy in BFI that was saying South Africa wasn't a total shithole and it was just white racists saying otherwise. Also white peoples fault for there being no water.

In other news, this story has it all.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/man-wearing-fck-trump-t-shirt-kicked-out-of-texas-restaurant

Man Wearing ‘F*ck Trump’ T-Shirt Kicked Out of Texas Restaurant
Minority workers at the restaurant privately cheered his anti-Trump stance, but a police officer allegedly greeted the man in the parking lot after he was given the boot.

On February 11, Andy Ternay wore a shirt that read “FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK YOU FOR VOTING FOR HIM” on the front and “FUCK THE RACIST ALT-RIGHT” on the back while out dining with his partner

“First, we were approached by a manager who let us know that customers were very distressed by my shirt and that children might see it,” he recalled in the post. “I expressed deep sympathies and let her know that explaining ‘grab ‘em by the pussy’ and golden showers to my daughter was equally unpleasant.”

“We ask to tip our server for occupying her table, get drinks to go and leave. One table of white people applauds,” he continued. While in the parking lot, a black server approached him and explained he quit on the spot after seeing the restaurant ask Ternay to leave.

Thank you fat white guy with a beard. I quit my job now.

Ternay told The Daily Beast that the only direct comments he received were positive and from people of color. “[A] Latino lady at the register thanked me [and] two African American servers said my shirt was awesome.”

“I don’t want people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ [people], immigrants to feel alone,” he said. “The proper use of white male privilege is to help lift others. To speak truth to power.”

“I stop the car and ask the officer if she is there over a t-shirt,” he wrote. “She affirms this to be true and asks my name which I respectfully decline to give; she starts in on the shirt—whereupon I cite Cohen v. California, 1971, in which the Supreme Court upheld the right to wear a t-shirt saying: ‘FUCK THE DRAFT.’ She’s like: ‘Just leave, okay?’”

Apparently a case where a guy was put in jail for wearing a shirt is on the same level of being told to leave.

The Daily Beast called the restaurant and was told by the staff member who answered (and asked to remain anonymous) that he was one of the minority staffers working during the incident and that Ternay’s story “100% happened.” The staffer then said his manager was coming and he couldn’t talk, but didn’t hang up the phone.

Lol

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #4929 on: February 12, 2018, 06:45:49 PM »
+4
Lmao he has a youtube  :stewart:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocaNJ-Ylu2Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocaNJ-Ylu2Q</a>

Pickle Surprise

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian KURWA The Gentry cold, dead hands United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4930 on: February 12, 2018, 06:49:09 PM »
+5
“We ask to tip our server for occupying her table, get drinks to go and leave. One table of white people applauds,” he continued. While in the parking lot, a black server approached him and explained he quit on the spot after seeing the restaurant ask Ternay to leave.

Ternay told The Daily Beast that the only direct comments he received were positive and from people of color. “[A] Latino lady at the register thanked me [and] two African American servers said my shirt was awesome.”

And all of the noble POCs stood up and clapped, while the white people clapped because this guy's a fat goon who wears profane t-shirts in a family restaurant.

“I stop the car and ask the officer if she is there over a t-shirt,” he wrote. “She affirms this to be true and asks my name which I respectfully decline to give; she starts in on the shirt—whereupon I cite Cohen v. California, 1971, in which the Supreme Court upheld the right to wear a t-shirt saying: ‘FUCK THE DRAFT.’ She’s like: ‘Just leave, okay?’”

AM I BEING DETAINED?

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4931 on: February 12, 2018, 07:26:56 PM »
+9
GET YOUR WHITE SUPERVISOR AND TELL HIM I AM TRAVELING AND INVOKING ARTICLE FOURRRRRrrrrrrrrRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #4932 on: February 12, 2018, 08:45:27 PM »
+4
More likely he'll find out where the dude lives and show up on his doorstep saying "I got fired for you honkey, fucking pay me" or will maybe just rip off his car and vidya games if he's too bent to communicate.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #4933 on: February 12, 2018, 11:54:14 PM »
+8
Haha my favorite part is the black server who just quit meeting him in the parking lot and telling him how the whites eating there don't want to sit by muslims (right before he kick flipped his way out of there on a board made of $100 bills)

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #4934 on: February 13, 2018, 01:08:14 AM »
+7
Oh guess what..

The truth is, the commenter is right. I like to think that the Andy Ternay who groped a woman without consent died with my sobriety on February 2, 2001. That’s not true. I was sober when I touched that woman. I don’t like to think of myself as a felon or a sex offender. It’s really uncomfortable to call myself that but it is true. And this commenter has every right to their opinion of me.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/11/18/1716792/-Public-Apology-to-DKos-commenter

every fuckin' time
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #4935 on: February 13, 2018, 07:27:34 AM »
+10

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #4936 on: February 13, 2018, 08:57:53 AM »
+6
MUH DECORUM
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Drinkin' and Postin' Jesuit
    • Awards
« Reply #4937 on: February 13, 2018, 10:52:04 AM »
+5
Anyone notice how big his hands are in his portrait?

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #4938 on: February 13, 2018, 11:50:28 AM »
+5
They had to make something about him look manly so they went with man hands.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4939 on: February 13, 2018, 12:40:55 PM »
+4
Won’t have to do that for Michelle...

BigDiggerNick

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4940 on: February 13, 2018, 02:55:46 PM »
+6
Won’t have to do that for Michelle...

You're right about that  :stare:

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4941 on: February 13, 2018, 08:06:11 PM »
+4
Oh guess what..

The truth is, the commenter is right. I like to think that the Andy Ternay who groped a woman without consent died with my sobriety on February 2, 2001. That’s not true. I was sober when I touched that woman. I don’t like to think of myself as a felon or a sex offender. It’s really uncomfortable to call myself that but it is true. And this commenter has every right to their opinion of me.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/11/18/1716792/-Public-Apology-to-DKos-commenter

every fuckin' time

Not in this instance:

“When I was either 18/19 I brought a woman to my house in hopes of having sex with her. As I made my intent clear, she got more and more nervous and flustered. Rather than back down or leave her alone I grabbed her breasts”

I was a prosecutor in OHIO and DC.  Let’s take DC.

On those facts I would have charged you with attempted rape.  I would have expected to to negotiate a plea deal with the you attorney. You can argue about what degree this was.  My guess is the plea would have been Fourth Degree Sexual Abuse. That is a felony, and you would have done at least a year in prison.  Not jail.  Prison.

You would then have been forced to register as a sex offender.

No, I don’t respect your good works after the fact.

I don’t respect those who EVER force themselves on another women.

:rolleyes:

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4942 on: February 13, 2018, 08:25:50 PM »
+4
Not in this instance:

“When I was either 18/19 I brought a woman to my house in hopes of having sex with her. As I made my intent clear, she got more and more nervous and flustered. Rather than back down or leave her alone I grabbed her breasts”

I was a prosecutor in OHIO and DC.  Let’s take DC.

On those facts I would have charged you with attempted rape.  I would have expected to to negotiate a plea deal with the you attorney. You can argue about what degree this was.  My guess is the plea would have been Fourth Degree Sexual Abuse. That is a felony, and you would have done at least a year in prison.  Not jail.  Prison.

You would then have been forced to register as a sex offender.

:rolleyes:

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4943 on: February 14, 2018, 07:31:06 PM »
+12

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #4944 on: February 15, 2018, 09:08:42 AM »
+1
A Florida high school massacre and guns: A requiem for sanity

By Rex Huppke, Chicago Tribune

Seventeen dead in a high school. South Florida.

A former student, 19. Armed to the teeth. A semi-automatic AR-15 rifle. Made to kill.

Police officers running to the school, machine guns drawn. A mother texting her son to turn off his phone's ringer so the killer with the rifle won’t hear it and find him.

A slaughter.

Seventeen dead. At a high school. In America.

It has happened before, it happened Wednesday and it will happen again.

Why? Because nothing. We do nothing.

School shooting. Nothing.

Thoughts and prayers. Don’t talk about guns. Don’t politicize deaths.

Too soon, too soon, too soon.

Thoughts and prayers and thoughts and prayers and thoughts and prayers.

A tweet from the president. Nothing more. It gets a tweet. No spoken words.

Seventeen dead.

Don’t talk about guns.

It’s mental health. Mental health, right? Got to fix mental health. Never do, but keep saying it.

Seventeen dead Wednesday. What’s changed since the last one? Nothing. When was the last one? Can’t remember. It’s a blur.

Mass shootings in America — in schools, at concerts, in movie theaters — are a blur.

Read that again: Mass shootings in America are a blur. A blur.

What do we do?

Don’t talk about guns. Evil can’t be stopped. Guns aren’t to blame. Weapons of mass killing have nothing to do with mass killings. Nope.

Listen to the National Rifle Association. The world is scary. You need guns. More. More. More.

Listen to the politicians who get the money from the NRA which gets the money from the people who make the guns and the bullets and the bulletproof vests we ought to send kids to school wearing so they don’t die when bullets fly from a gun in the hands of a maniac who fell through the cracks and could only have been caught, could only have been stopped, if we had better mental health care or if we had teachers carrying guns or no more gun-free zones or something, anything, that isn’t tougher gun laws.

What do we do?

Cry. Shout. Scream.

Vote?

Nah. Just arm people. Arm 'em all.

Arm the teachers. Arm the janitors. Arm the principal, the front-office manager, the librarian.

Arm your kid. Arm the crossing guard. Arm the bus drivers.

Arm store clerks and salespeople and gas station attendants. Arm mall cops. Arm doctors and nurses and dentists and surgeons. Arm priests, arm nuns and monks and rabbis and imams.

Arm your neighbor. Let your neighbor arm you.

Arm your friends, arm your lovers, arm your aunts, arm your mother, arm your dad and brothers and uncles and aunts, arm your sons and daughters, arm your cousins and in-laws and Facebook friends and every damn person you’ve ever met and keep them armed at all times, for they are the good guys with guns who will fend off the bad guys with guns, and don’t you talk for a minute — not a minute — about gun laws because it’s too soon and you’re politicizing a tragedy and no, no, no, no, no, no, no you mustn’t infringe on any American’s freedom to own and bear and fire and fetishize firearms even if it keeps costing life after life after life in places where young human beings should feel safe.

Arm 'em all. That’s the answer. That’s what the NRA wants.

Seventeen dead in a high school. Massacred. Nothing we could’ve done, right? Mental health, right?

Now back to the blur. On to the next time. On to nothing.

Tougher gun laws wouldn’t have stopped those schoolchildren in Florida from dying, right?

So what allowed it?

What do we tell those parents? Grieving. Heartbroken. Ruined.

This is what I’ll tell them. This is what I’ll tell the NRA. This is what I’ll tell politicians who line their pockets with blood money and sit on their hands.

This is what I’ll say: I don’t know exactly what would’ve stopped children from being murdered at a South Florida high school. But I know for certain that what allowed it to happen was America doing nothing. America doing what it always does in the wake of slaughters.

Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.

Nothing gets us 17 dead on the ground in a high school.

Nothing is insanity.

Nothing has to stop.

--

Searing satire, with a soft spot

Get more of Rex Huppke's laugh-out-loud gags, now with more insight and heart. Subscribe now and get 4 weeks of full access for only 99¢.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4945 on: February 15, 2018, 11:42:46 AM »
+6
So are we supposed to read that as a Shatner spoken word performance or what?

Also

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W7c8QghPxk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W7c8QghPxk</a>

The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #4946 on: February 15, 2018, 02:30:56 PM »
+11
Also also, this part:

Arm your friends, arm your lovers, arm your aunts, arm your mother, arm your dad and brothers and uncles and aunts, arm your sons and daughters, arm your cousins and in-laws and Facebook friends and every damn person you’ve ever met and keep them armed at all times

Is basically already true for me. My friends own guns, and several conceal carry. My girlfriend owns a couple of pistols. My aunts either own their own guns or their husbands do and they know how to use and maintain them because they either hunt or their husbands made sure they were taught properly. My mom owned guns and had a conceal carry permit. My dad owns more guns than I do and open carries because he's an old Vietnam vet who stopped giving a shit about a lot of things years ago. My brother owns guns. My uncles own guns, and so do the aunts that the guy decided to mention twice because he's having a bitch fit. If I have children they'll be taught to shoot and I'll but them guns, and they'll own guns and hunt and target shoot and probably conceal carry like I do. My cousins own guns and hunt.

And so on and so forth. Every day I interact with people who are armed, some openly because it's a part of their job, some carrying a pistol somewhere on their person just like I am. I've never had to draw my pistol.

But I could. And so could a lot of other people.

You know where I couldn't, because I'm not legally allowed to carry it? A school.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire 420 Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Californian Better dead than red Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #4947 on: February 15, 2018, 02:48:48 PM »
+9
All of these baby boomer gun grabbers regardless of party affiliation have the most pozzed out doughy faces, like they're just waiting to go back to molesting kids after their photos have been taken.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4948 on: February 15, 2018, 03:50:29 PM »
+8

OK, you child molesting piece of shit grandpa fucking corpse stealing cunt jew

"AAAAAAAH! HE CALLED ME A JEW! ANNODA SHOAH!"

« Reply #4949 on: February 15, 2018, 04:01:19 PM »
+1
Guys theres a school shooting every 48 hours in America how are you joking about this?