;

Author Topic: D&D Funny Quotes Thread  (Read 981944 times)

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #7325 on: January 18, 2019, 09:44:22 AM »
+11
Apparently Ariana Grande is "half Sicilian and half Abruzzese" so odds are somewhat likely that she has more African DNA than Brittany Anne.
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #7326 on: January 18, 2019, 11:43:59 AM »
+4
Ever notice that everything relating to black culture revolves around theft or the accusation of theft?

Anyways I'm hoping the D&D Goons live up to their promise of taking in migrants from the new caravan because they made a promise after the last caravan.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3320369/

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7327 on: January 18, 2019, 12:33:35 PM »
+6
I was idly wondering if the shutdown lasting more than a week was causing brokebrain and boy did KM deliver. And not a single one of those dad bods with the house and no family will endanger their electronics shrines by inviting a refugee to live with them.

Almost like they have reason to suspect a pattern of behavior based on... something.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #7328 on: January 18, 2019, 02:53:14 PM »
+12
Reminder REEEEEminder

This is where KoalasMarch lives

This is her neighborhood.

This is her neighborhood's neighborhood.

This is her proximity to Detroit

This is KoalasMarch and her boyfriend/fiance/whatever

KoalasMarch is a spoiled middle class suburbanite cosplaying a woke black girl on the internet.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #7329 on: January 18, 2019, 02:57:24 PM »
+8
Which boils down to I literally have more "Living in the ghetto" cred than her.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #7330 on: January 18, 2019, 03:18:59 PM »
+11
I have more "living in the ghetto" cred than any of you mofos. The entire neighborhood is black and they think I'm a narc.

I'll be gone by April, though, so then I can write a book called "Holy Shit I Lived In the Ghetto for Three Years and Lived To Tell the Tale."

Also her boyfriend needs thrown in front of a bus for that outfit.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #7331 on: January 18, 2019, 03:20:28 PM »
+3
nvm

Holy shit the little button in the lower right lets you edit the post
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 03:23:36 PM by asip »

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
    • Awards
« Reply #7332 on: January 18, 2019, 03:48:18 PM »
+2
I have more "living in the ghetto" cred than any of you mofos. The entire neighborhood is black and they think I'm a narc.

I'll be gone by April, though, so then I can write a book called "Holy Shit I Lived In the Ghetto for Three Years and Lived To Tell the Tale."

Also her boyfriend needs thrown in front of a bus for that outfit.
I live in Perry South in Pittsburgh. I challenge your claim

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7333 on: January 18, 2019, 06:00:40 PM »
+4

don't count your chickens just yet
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #7334 on: January 18, 2019, 06:59:21 PM »
+4
That's a real Ghetto neighborhood, everything is named stuff like Nottingham, Buckingham, and Hampton.

All traditionally African names of things.  :drew:

David Mushroom Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7335 on: January 19, 2019, 05:59:19 AM »
+1
Pop quiz! Guess which sadbrains D&D poster this is
I feel a bit bad, as I actually had a bit of good news this morning, and that as the DWP has graciously allowed me to live until 2024, and renewed my PIP. Not only that, I've been upgraded to enhanced rate for care, and have 820 of back pay from June, the date when I had to reapply. I haven't been able to stop crying or shaking, or smiling since the brown envelope hit my doormat. Maybe I'll be able to sleep more than 2 hours in a row now... It's been 6 months of limbo and living in stress.

I sense the neurotic mess of a kike blended with the utter uselessness of a nigger. It must be our very own Koalas March!
Nope, it noted cretin Fuctifino of 'I'm not paying my council tax' fame.

Wasn't that guy legit crippled and stuck in a wheelchair?
No, he had Fibro AKA sadbrains.

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

David Mushroom Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7336 on: January 19, 2019, 06:03:09 AM »
+1
KM has a shameful fucking lawn. I thought niggers are supposed to be good at growing crops and shit.

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #7337 on: January 19, 2019, 08:49:24 AM »
+4
Yeah well you thought

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #7338 on: January 19, 2019, 09:21:26 AM »
+8
KM has a shameful fucking lawn. I thought niggers are supposed to be good at growing crops and shit.

Only under direct supervision with the threat of a whipping.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7339 on: January 19, 2019, 11:57:02 AM »
+8

Please god no not another discussion of patchy lawns on SS.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #7340 on: January 19, 2019, 12:29:07 PM »
+5
I was also looking at the lawns since the other side of the cul-de-sac seems to have better manicured lawns. I don't think it's just specifically her, however all the good looking lawns have visible ride-on mower tracks. All the dried out lawns have zero. Also looking at the garage it's filled with junk and couldn't even be used to store a mower.

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian old KURWA
    • Awards
« Reply #7341 on: January 19, 2019, 11:04:13 PM »
+6

Brittany's being oppressed by her cancer riddled Jewish grandmother who's paying for everything and crazy coalburning mom who keeps taking away her car keys 🙉🙈🙉

So she's part black and part Jewish? So she's the real life female version of Jamal Ginsburg the Hasidic Homeboy from the Sopranos?

dead wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #7342 on: January 21, 2019, 08:50:22 AM »
+5
koala's march is a nigger
nah im a
white wow

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #7343 on: Today at 04:20:57 AM »
+3

Please god no not another discussion of patchy lawns on SS.

I dunno I get a certain kick out of the idea of a conservative-leaning board having discussions about a topic Hank Hill would take very seriously.  It's extremely appropriate.  The reality probably doesn't live up to the idea though.