;

Author Topic: Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch (the place for discussin' colored folks)  (Read 219993 times)

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
Re: Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch (the place for discussin' colored folks)
« Reply #2177 on: February 13, 2018, 04:01:07 AM »
+1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS0SJS4TMsU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS0SJS4TMsU</a>

BigDiggerNick

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #2178 on: February 13, 2018, 03:36:59 PM »
+8
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/10/california-school-science-project-that-connected-race-and-iq-is-pulled-after-complaints.html

You can't tell the truth. Reeeeeeeee! :ultlibrage:

This Hitler Youth is now under investigation for the crime of noticing things:

Student Who Tried To Connect IQs To Race Is Now Under Investigation

C.K. McClatchy High School in Sacramento, Calif. is investigating an unnamed student for a science project in which he tested the IQ for teenagers of various races, postulating that test results explained the representation of different races in a high-caliber magnet program, reported the Los Angeles Times.

The student exhibited his project earlier in February, but the school took it down after two days.

“Yes, we’ll respect freedom of speech. But we will also uphold our duty to limit speech that is likely to cause disruption to our students,”  said Jorge Aguilar, superintendent of Sacramento City Unified School District, according to LA Times. “No student should ever be made to feel that their race has anything to do with their ability to succeed.”
“I think that a lot of people, especially of color, are really hurt and upset by this,” :rolleyes: (I guess its official Asians aren't POCs anymore) said Chrysanthe Vidal, a black student at the school who is a member of the elite Humanities and International Studies Program to which the student under investigation also belonged.

“HISP students are themselves as diverse as the topics and subjects they study in school,” reads the program description. Out of 500 students in the program, a dozen are black, 80 are Latino, and approximately 100 are Asian.

What I want to know is what exactly are they trying to find in this "investigation?" All it takes is some basic math to come to the same conclusions as the kid did. It isn't like he promoted violence or even suggested to take the "dozen" black kids out of the program, his project was just giving a reason as to why there was a lot less blacks in it compared to other races. The people who originally started bitching to get it taken down now smell blood in the water, and as its been said before you never apologize or give in to these kinds of people because it will never be good enough. I wouldn't be surprised if they started a witch hunt for him or he starts getting bullied by other black students since little miss "POCs are hurt by this" is in one of the same programs he's in and all the news about this isn't shy in narrowing down who it could be. I honestly hope this comes back to bite the school in the ass by trying to make this into a mini hate crime and making the kid into a target for daring to question the narrative.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2179 on: February 13, 2018, 03:42:47 PM »
+5
It was 4chan and videogames that pushed him to write the paper!  :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage:

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2180 on: February 13, 2018, 06:44:51 PM »
+12
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian The Gentry cold, dead hands KURWA Libertarian Scrooge Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2181 on: February 13, 2018, 09:01:19 PM »
+3
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/10/california-school-science-project-that-connected-race-and-iq-is-pulled-after-complaints.html

“Yes, we’ll respect freedom of speech. But we will also uphold our duty to limit speech that is likely to cause disruption to our students,”  said Jorge Aguilar, superintendent of Sacramento City Unified School District,

Sorry kid but with a beaner at the helm of the school district, you're fucked.

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2182 on: February 14, 2018, 08:15:44 AM »
+2

“Yes, we’ll respect freedom of speech. But we will also uphold our duty to limit speech that is likely to cause disruption to our students,”  said Jorge Aguilar, superintendent of Sacramento City Unified School District,

This is the future for all white children.

I wonder who the real "minority" is in this particular California schools district.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #2183 on: February 14, 2018, 12:17:54 PM »
+2

This is the future for all white children.

I wonder who the real "minority" is in this particular California schools district.

Sac City Unified is a pretty shitty and (I'd guess) mostly nonwhite district. I doubt that the numbers of whites district-wide crack 40%. Interestingly CK McClatchy HS is in a pretty upscale neighborhood, and it backs up to a number of million dollar plus homes.

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting Something Wonderful United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #2184 on: February 14, 2018, 05:47:10 PM »
+3
Sac City Unified is a pretty shitty and (I'd guess) mostly nonwhite district. I doubt that the numbers of whites district-wide crack 40%. Interestingly CK McClatchy HS is in a pretty upscale neighborhood, and it backs up to a number of million dollar plus homes.

You'd be correct. In the city demographics that I got from their own city website, they don't have a Hispanic category in the race category. Here's how it breaks out.

City of Sacramento:
42.3% White
20.2% Asian (mostly REAL Asians, with only 1.6% Indian and 0.3% Paki)
15.4% Black
1.2% Pacific Islander
1.24% American Indian
12.6% Other races
7.2% from 2 or more

Sacramento City Unified School District:
36% Hispanic or Latino
18.3% Asian
16.3% Black
19% White
7% from 2 or more
38% of students do not speak English at home

Non-hispanic:
White                                       32.20%
Black                                        14.45%
American Indian                         0.50%
Asian                                        19.59%
Pacific Islander                           1.18%
Other                                         0.20%
Multirace                                    4.58%
Hispanic (non-hispanic)*          27.31%

*[not joking; that was on their website]

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420
    • Awards
« Reply #2185 on: February 15, 2018, 12:32:31 AM »
+16

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #2187 on: February 16, 2018, 07:29:13 AM »
+1
WTF is that second one?

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2188 on: February 16, 2018, 10:14:12 AM »
+1
WTF is that second one?

Black panther and paddington 2.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2189 on: February 18, 2018, 10:12:39 AM »
+9
This is a long read but I highly recommend reading it: http://www.bbc.com/news/stories-42878021

the tl;dr is that an African swindled an Arab out of almost $250 million but ended up blowing it all and is now broke

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #2190 on: February 18, 2018, 02:04:33 PM »
+3

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Bah Jaysus! United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #2191 on: February 18, 2018, 09:33:10 PM »
+4
It's good that he has time to take a break from all that serious Adulting and Business...Stuff? to see a movie.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2192 on: February 19, 2018, 01:39:01 PM »
+10
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2193 on: February 19, 2018, 03:43:22 PM »
+10
That's civilication in decline for ya.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #2194 on: February 19, 2018, 03:48:56 PM »
+3

im actually surprised there's not a time limit, say a movie has to be out for X years before its eligible for...obvious reasons :rolleyes:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #2195 on: February 19, 2018, 03:51:52 PM »
+2
Click on the "full review" by Ernesto Diezmartinez. It links to a different movie and Black Pamfur ain't in the list.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/black_panther_2018/reviews/?sort=rotten

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Drinkin' and Postin' Jesuit Fucked a lesbian
    • Awards
« Reply #2196 on: February 20, 2018, 12:04:25 AM »
+10
This might be the most effective way to pit the white left and blacks against each other

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2197 on: February 20, 2018, 03:43:55 AM »
+3
So there's a bunch of stuff relating to a secret racist watchlist compiled form online data and social media, the data was compiled by the NSA, and federal law enforcement agencies have access to this info but apparently nobody let them in on the existence of this list.

All you needed to do to get on it was say nigger and blame the jews a bunch of times.

This list was made during the Obama Administration, and yet strangely no proof of it existing before Obama has appeared. it also hasn't been updated in almost a year.

How fucked are we?  :geithner:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 03:46:44 AM by a torrent of piss »

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' old
    • Awards
« Reply #2198 on: February 20, 2018, 05:07:42 AM »
+1
All they have is a bunch of anonymous accounts and IP addresses. There isn't anything too incriminating here, it's just good old banter.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2199 on: February 20, 2018, 07:03:04 AM »
+3
nm
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 07:29:17 AM by Dem Wypipo »