;

Author Topic: The Soyboy Collective  (Read 37897 times)

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
The Soyboy Collective
« on: January 04, 2018, 10:37:36 PM »
+16
Post ur favorite soyboys.  I'll start off (courtesy of KF):

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
Re: The Soyboy Collective
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 11:50:33 PM »
+5
Post ur favorite soyboys.  I'll start off (courtesy of KF):

[wil wheaton bragging about his xenoestrogen stack]

Nice of him to find some other topics to break up his constant crying about people not respecting wesley:

http://wilwheaton.net/2017/12/because-so-many-of-you-asked/

Quote from: Maximum Soyboy
In this particular custom set, though, Wesley is depicted as a crying child, and that’s not just disappointing to me, it’s kind of insulting and demeaning to everyone who loved that character when they were kids. The creator of this set is saying that Wesley Crusher is a crybaby, and he doesn’t deserve to stand shoulder to minifig shoulder with the rest of the crew. People who loved Wesley, who were inspired by him to pursue careers in science and engineering, who were thrilled when they were kids to see another kid driving a spaceship? Well, the character they loved was a crybaby so just suck it up I guess.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 02:49:06 AM »
+9
Posted this before but who cares:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk</a>
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 03:13:54 AM »
+5
Somebody asked him about Crying Lego Wesley on twitter and he went off on an 888 about how Wesley inspired astronauts and shit, and how "SHUT UP WESLEY! scarred him for life.  :rolleyes:

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 05:37:49 AM »
+14
Wil Wheaton is the greatest because he's an example of how someone can be a more of less household name and still be a huge loser faggot unable to get dates or form healthy relationships with normal people.  He's a great lesson in not selling your soul to get fame because if you're a fundamentally broken crybaby and espouse no virtues, you're still going to cultivate disrespect, so you should always prioritize personal development in being a man.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 05:50:00 AM »
+16

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 05:59:33 AM »
+2

:allears: Please tell me this is real.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Jesuit Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2018, 06:08:53 AM »
+7
Does anyone have the screen capture of some rando calling Wil Wheaton a racist on tumblr for calling a black dude a nigger on a star trek set?

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2018, 07:48:51 AM »
+15

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2018, 11:58:19 AM »
+3
Does anyone have the screen capture of some rando calling Wil Wheaton a racist on tumblr for calling a black dude a nigger on a star trek set?

I haven't seen that one, but I like the one where he sincerely apologizes for culturally appropriating the term "spirit animal" after using it in a gay apology for something else.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2018, 12:10:26 PM »
+9
I've noticed that nu males always seem to take pictures with their mouths open.
His name was Harry Anderson

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2018, 12:21:14 PM »
+8
I remember posting about boys who can't raise their voice or present any presence years ago on this site and somehow it just keeps getting worse. It's almost as if they have such a profound lack of self confidence they can't even trust their own smile to be read.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2018, 12:59:27 PM »
+16
A friendly reminder that Wil Wheaton is 45 years old.   :stonk: :stonk: :stonk: :stonk: :stonk:

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2018, 02:03:45 PM »
+11
A friendly reminder that Wil Wheaton is 45 years old.   :stonk: :stonk: :stonk: :stonk: :stonk:

he never hit puberty #JustSoyThings

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2018, 02:57:39 PM »
+1

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Fascist Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2018, 04:12:47 PM »
+7
So what is Wil Wheaton's claim to fame other than being eye candy for star trek pedos?

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Anonymous Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2018, 06:59:25 PM »
+6
I've noticed that nu males always seem to take pictures with their mouths open.

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards TNE Veteran Sasstronaut cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2018, 08:00:03 PM »
+24
Ome of my employees is one of these nu-male faggots. Married at the age of 25 to a fat chick who cheated on him, she said she just kissed someone but any guy with relationship experience knows that's a lie. The only reason I know this is because he told me this on the second day of his employment. He "doesn't like to drink unless it's sake." Total weeb too. I'm only a few years older than him but I feel like fucking clint Eastwood in gran torino every time he opens his mouth.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2018, 08:39:57 PM »
+14
There's something inherently un-bugman like in building a gaming rig fit for an Olympian God and joining the PC Master Race rather than being a Nintendo playing manchild in your 30's.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2018, 09:30:02 PM »
+32
There's something inherently un-bugman like in building a gaming rig fit for an Olympian God and joining the PC Master Race rather than being a Nintendo playing manchild in your 30's.

There's something inherently bugman like about feeling superior over others based on what they play video games on at any age

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2018, 09:03:33 AM »
+14
There's something inherently gay as fuck about calling people "bugman" like an angry nine year old.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2018, 10:09:23 AM »
+8
There's something inherently gay as fuck about calling people "bugman" like an angry nine year old.

Methinks the bugman doth protest too much.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2018, 10:20:27 AM »
+1
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2018, 10:20:56 AM »
+6
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7HYceVJ0o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7HYceVJ0o</a>
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2018, 10:26:09 AM »
+14
Good propaganda is succinct and immediately calls an image to mind. Bugman hits the mark quite well, slightly alien yet terrestrial creatures, drones absent a romantic soul.