;

Author Topic: The Piss Dossier, FISA courts, FBI/DOJ/DNI and "The Big Ugly" over the horizon  (Read 10053 times)

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
+5
If only we could get enough shitlord congressmen into power to make it happen  :reagan:

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
+5
Trump is going to drop the ban hammer on the Obama administration and FBI+DOJ officials during peak 2018 midterms season.  The greatest threat to Trump's MAGA agenda is the Dems retaking Congress.  Congress must be secured in order to continue the MAGA agenda.  No other way around it.  What better way to kill the Dem chances in 2018 than by dropping the law hammer on all these corrupt officials? Kills two birds with one stone.  Win-win situation
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
+2
Trump is going to drop the ban hammer on the Obama administration and FBI+DOJ officials during peak 2018 midterms season.  The greatest threat to Trump's MAGA agenda is the Dems retaking Congress.  Congress must be secured in order to continue the MAGA agenda.  No other way around it.  What better way to kill the Dem chances in 2018 than by dropping the law hammer on all these corrupt officials? Kills two birds with one stone.  Win-win situation

You're wrong because 2018 isn't a high risk election for Republicans and going after Obama is a VERY high risk move that may blow up in his face.

We probably won't see anything until 2019 at the earliest, and then only to secure his renomination/reelection in 2020.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+2
The most important thing Trump will do in the next 7 years is replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Thomas should resign and get replaced by Trump. He an overweight black dude in his 60's (70s?). I don't like him trying to stay in it for the long term then potentially dying when we've got a lefty administration in power.

I interpreted this statement to mean that you think Clarence Thomas should retire and Trump should be named as his successor on the Supreme Court of the United States of America

...and it's beautiful.

mE rite Real gud  :facepalm: Seriously though the grammar in that post was shameful.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+9
I think if he gets to nominate at least 3 judges, he should nominate 3 judges in their early 30s and have them sit on the court for 45 years.

Okay, fine, I'll do it.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
I think if he gets to nominate at least 3 judges, he should nominate 3 judges in their early 30s and have them sit on the court for 45 years.

Okay, fine, I'll do it.

Same

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+9
Me too. Rocket can do it even though he's in his 60s per forum lore.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
+5
forum lore

He was with Ted Cruz's dad on the grassy knoll. https://youtu.be/EUvgqItrt1c?t=1m5s

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
+9

You're wrong because 2018 isn't a high risk election for Republicans and going after Obama is a VERY high risk move that may blow up in his face.

We probably won't see anything until 2019 at the earliest, and then only to secure his renomination/reelection in 2020.

It's a high risk election for Trump.  For the cuckservatives, not so much because they want Trump gone.  Maintaining the current composition of Congress is not going to help Trump's MAGA agenda.  We barely got tax cuts passed.  No way we can get anything on infrastructure and immigration given the current dynamics in Congress.  Trump needs to gain seats in the House and the Senate in 2018 to keep this thing going.  He is playing the big game here and he's playing for keeps.  There is so much drip, drip, drip coming out regarding the corrupt FBI, DOJ, and Obama officials that the dam is eventually going to break.  When is the best time for the dam to break? During the 2018 midterms :trumpthumb:
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
+11
I agree. You drop all your information in July or August while Obama and Hillary are out campaigning for these Dems and it cuts them off at the knees. Then you tie Obama and Hillary to the candidates and say "Do you want more corruption in Washington?"

Then you ride that momentum to a bigger victory in November, and you start getting some stuff accomplished bigly. Infrastructure, healthcare, etc. and then you coast to reelection in 2020.

MAGA

Also, this is a very good and interesting interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=428&v=3rp43e3cxxc

« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 07:40:21 PM by Jim Acostas Impotent Rage »

+9
Gosh I wonder why the Dem memo isn't being worked on so it can be released without redactions, I was told it was very important for America to see

+9
Uh Ohr

Bruce Ohr, the Department of Justice official who brought opposition research on President Donald Trump to the FBI, did not disclose that Fusion GPS, which performed that research at the Democratic National Committees behest, was paying his wife, and did not obtain a conflict of interest waiver from his superiors at the Justice Department.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/14/exclusive-doj-official-bruce-ohr-hid-wifes-fusion-gps-payments-from-ethics-officials/

-Bruce Ohr didn't list Fusion GPS on ethics forms under spouse's income sources
-Lying on the forms can carry jail time
-Feds got FISC warrant w/o noting financial relationship; could be because they weren't told
-Pattern of evasiveness about the payments

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
+6
More Uh-ohs:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/15/general-mike-flynn-rudolph-contreras-and-the-increasingly-sketchy-fisa-application/#more-145908

Flynn's lawyer wants all the information they have on him so that they can review it. Mueller requests that all the information they have be sealed.

Kinda fishy.

+5
I'm actually OK with this, because the timeline goes:

- Flynn pleads guilty to process charge
- Judge in case is 'recused' - i.e. is forced off the case
- New judge orders Mueller turn over any exculpatory evidence to Flynn's team
- Mueller agrees but wants that evidence under seal

Now if this evidence includes things like Strzok/Page texts regarding 'getting Flynn' or otherwise trying to fuck with the case to get a conviction, it's better that it be under seal for now so that other investigations can continue and those being targeted can't get their stories straight.

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+4
More Uh-ohs:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/15/general-mike-flynn-rudolph-contreras-and-the-increasingly-sketchy-fisa-application/#more-145908

Flynn's lawyer wants all the information they have on him so that they can review it. Mueller requests that all the information they have be sealed.

Kinda fishy.

Just an FYI: This is done in almost every federal prosecution that has received the barest minimum of media attention.

Basically it's an agreement that the Government will turn over whatever the requested documentation or evidence is so long as the Defense team promises not to show it to anyone outside of the Defense team. Ordinarily, this is because both parties are concerned about tainting a potential jury pool by a matter being tried in the media.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:16:20 PM by professional lurker »
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
+2
I'm actually OK with this, because the timeline goes:

- Flynn pleads guilty to process charge
- Judge in case is 'recused' - i.e. is forced off the case
- New judge orders Mueller turn over any exculpatory evidence to Flynn's team
- Mueller agrees but wants that evidence under seal

Now if this evidence includes things like Strzok/Page texts regarding 'getting Flynn' or otherwise trying to fuck with the case to get a conviction, it's better that it be under seal for now so that other investigations can continue and those being targeted can't get their stories straight.

Take note - In the Strzok/Page texts that were released by congress there are no texts about flynn, right? You'd think there were be since they were in prominent roles in the whole russia investigation. Do we know the specific FBI agents that ambushed Flynn in the White House interrogation? Probably was Strzok himself there. I bet there are some texts about Flynn we haven't seen.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
+2
There were two agents. Strzok was one of them. We haven't heard who the other one is.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
+3
I'm starting to wonder if Mueller himself is basically trolling the Democrats with these laughable indictments.  It's like he's trying to turn the investigation into a big satire.

jabba

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
+4
It's really starting to feel like Trump is setting up the Democrats to be in a world of shit just before the election. There are like 10 different wheels in motion right now that are going to end up with them being fucked. At 30k/ft this might be what happens when one side has strategy and evidence on their side and the other has feels and no foresight.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+3
I'm starting to wonder if Mueller himself is basically trolling the Democrats with these laughable indictments.  It's like he's trying to turn the investigation into a big satire.

but all of the liberal faggots i work with keep telling me that the dominoes are cascading and trump will be frogmarched out of the white house in handcuffs any day now!
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
+3

but all of the liberal faggots i work with keep telling me that the dominoes are cascading and trump will be frogmarched out of the white house in handcuffs any day now!

How are you this afternoon, My Fursonouns. ..  or shall I call you. . .. Anderson Cooper!?

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
+9

I had lunch with one of my shitlib friends a couple days ago. He was a bernie dumbass then hillary supporter, etc etc. Anyway, he admitted to me that "I won" and that he realizes the russia hysteria is just partisan bullshit. This was pretty surprising but I think it's a sign that normie opinion may be shifting. It could also be due to him leaving Facebook voluntarily about six months ago.

Another sign of this is my business partner, a diehard old working-class democrat kind of guy, the kind of dem that doesn't exist anymore. We often have lively political arguments in the car during the workday but even he has ceased bringing up the latest CNN headline.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+4

I had lunch with one of my shitlib friends a couple days ago. He was a bernie dumbass then hillary supporter, etc etc. Anyway, he admitted to me that "I won" and that he realizes the russia hysteria is just partisan bullshit. This was pretty surprising but I think it's a sign that normie opinion may be shifting. It could also be due to him leaving Facebook voluntarily about six months ago.

Another sign of this is my business partner, a diehard old working-class democrat kind of guy, the kind of dem that doesn't exist anymore. We often have lively political arguments in the car during the workday but even he has ceased bringing up the latest CNN headline.
Fuck his wife to cement your victory.