;

Author Topic: The Piss Dossier, FISA courts, FBI/DOJ/DNI and "The Big Ugly" over the horizon  (Read 26577 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
+6
Happenings confirmed

As JAIR posted above, Republicans want this thing declassified and made public immediately. Not a single Democrat voted to have it released to Congress.

Buckle up fam

Imagine just for a second that this became a party line vote because the GOP members now know that all the Republican POTUS candidates were being fucked with and spied on using illegal means, not just Trump. Please Lord let these scum be destroyed by this.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
+10
I'm ready, let the ron paul memes wash over me.

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas? Inshallah! Fascist
    • Awards
+2
Fawk ya good times ahead boys

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+4
Don't tick tock me on this shit mother fuckers. It better be real, not some Hannity tease that turns out to be fucking nothing.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+9
Don't tick tock me on this shit mother fuckers. It better be real, not some Hannity tease that turns out to be fucking nothing.
The documents are being stored in Al Capone's vault for safekeeping.

ompb

• Unperson
    • Awards
+5
I've been glued to this for months too. This so delicious. Such a big news day.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguvšljal nšeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
+8

You have the following people of power undermining the democratic process in America:

Director of the FBI
Attorney General
Secretary of State
President of the United States

The only thing that gives me hope is that you can attach the prefix "former" to all of these titles.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 06:48:49 AM by Virtue Signalman First Class »
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. Itís just that the science fiction is usually titled Ďtechnical proposalí and the fantasy is titled Ďbudget proposal.í

- Jordin Kare

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+9

TBH, it doesn't mean shit if nobody takes any action on this.  If laws were broken, these niggers better be in handcuffs, otherwise who gives a shit.

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4</a>

#ReleaseTheMemo is trending #4 in the US as of right now.

Here's some congressmen tweeting about it:

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
+14

Think about it this way - months ago, 90% of the stuff in this thread was only available in threads on /pol/ where autistes were Pepe Silvia-ing this shit together and struggling to make infographics just so other autiste shitposters could follow it. It was so convoluted and unbelievable that they had to constantly keep one another up to date as things got unraveled and tentatively connected. Now this horrifying mess is actually sliding into the mainstream news, and people are fucked.

Remember the supposed Hillary tantrum after Matt Lauer asked her un-approved unscripted questions on NBC, where unnamed employee(s) quoted her as saying something to the effect of "If that fucking bastard wins, we all hang from nooses!" to one of her people that she was berating? This is the shit that should put necks in nooses.
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas? Inshallah! Fascist
    • Awards
+2
And we all know Matt Lauer isn't sleazy at all

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
+21
It's definitely happening.  I've said it before, but one of Trump's many strengths is making his enemies expend all their ammo and have nothing left to attack him with.
We are witnessing a live action political Battle of Cannae.  The Dems and Deep State had a numerical advantage on the Trump team and launched a full frontal assault on Trump's center, believing they could just blow him out.  Trump and team endured the brunt of this attack, every day facing allegations of treason and conspiracy over "muh Russia!" while Dems, libs, and the Deep State actively tried to undermine him every step of the way.  Trump and team have endured this massive attack for months now.  But while Dems and gang were so focused, so certain they were on the verge of blowing Trump out and routing the MAGA agenda, they completely lost sight of the bigger picture.  Now Dems & Deep State are completely surrounded.  On the left flank, you've got Devon Nunes and others of the House Intel Committee and other Congressional Committees.  On the right, you've got the Inspector General for the DOJ+FBI who is about to release the report about systemic corruption within the agencies.  They wasted their entire load trying to blow Trump out only to be ensnared in a trap and they can't escape.  What you're seeing now with the government shutdown shenanigans is a last ditch smoke grenade from the Dems to try to escape.  Right now they're in the phase where they look back and say, "oh fuck" because they realize there's no way out.  The Dems are literally willing to shutdown the government during the midterm election season in order to provide a distraction for the memo.  Every insane Dem & Deep State action from here on out is them trying to kick up enough dust or smoke so that they can try to escape.  Notice there haven't been anymore "muh Russia" leaks lately?  Odd case, pure coincidence I'm sure.

edit:
I should note that there's no need to immediately drop the hammer on the Dems.  Think of it as torture right before you execute someone.  Trump is going to continue to apply pressure, keep tightening the noose around their necks.  Each day the rope gets tighter and tighter, and Trump is there saying, "Just give me what I want and this can all go away."  Once Trump has everything he wants, when he has extracted every ounce of value out of these vermin, that's when he lets them hang.

edit 2:
Also note that theoretically Trump can go after anyone he wants.  But in reality the president (e.g. Trump) needs the support of Congress to pull this all off.  This memo and all the other info coming out is to force the Republicans hands to say, "Yep, Trump was right.  Obama spied on him."  When you get the cucks in Congress to go "haha wow holy shit!" when they see this Obama shit, they will fold to Trump.  Otherwise they will be siding with literal traitors, which is political suicide.  Impeachment is always a fat tail risk for Trump because there are cuckservatives in Congress salivating at impeaching Trump, but there is no way they can when they see the memo and other stuff.  Once Trump has brought Congress into the fold, it's game on.

Also, the State of the Union Address is coming up.  Imagine the possibilities :allears:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 10:59:14 PM by PUSSY CANCER »
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+6
Next (and only just barely next) to the Clinton Foundation, this whole issue is probably the single thing that I've cared about the most this past year and I'm glad to see some traction on it. But I'd be lying to myself if I were to say that I think anything will ever come of it - at least with regards to people that matter. Given how enmeshed the media and DNC party line are, I think at best IF the memo gets released and IF there is any reporting on it, at best you have people like Strzok and Nellie Ohr who take the fall for the elected officials that cooked up the schemes. I think McCabe and Bruce Ohr are the highest possible echelon of people that could (not would) face consequences assuming clear illegality is exposed.

I can imagine some brave, principled conservatives in the mold of John McCain and Lindsay Graham crossing the line to "protect the integrity of our federal law enforcement" and voting against transparency.

Of course, the good thing about being such a rank cynic is that you are always overjoyed when you are wrong.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Hugh G. Gaines

• Unperson
  • Back To Basics
  • Awards Deplorables You can't know! United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
+8
Of course, the good thing about being such a rank cynic is that you are always overjoyed when you are wrong.

And the good thing about being a pessimist is that you're never wrong, but w/e.

Best thing Trump could do for the SOTU is treat it like a comedy roast, just stand up there for an hour and a half annihilating everything and anything within a fifty mile radius. That and be sure to bring up Schumer multiple times in conjunction with the shutdown to solidify the connection in everybody's head. 

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
+8

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/breaking-house-intel-committee-officially-begins-process-releasethememo/

Calling it now, Obama's entire admin eats shit on this and even Obama himself. 

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+11
Oh they will release it them alright....

... but not after the deep state does their job declassifying them! :obama:

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Oh they will release it them alright....

... but not after the deep state does their job declassifying them! :obama:

oh ye (i guess thou in this case) with little faith

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
+1
Trump himself declassifies document

Immediately begins spreading it all over twitter

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Trump himself declassifies document

Immediately begins spreading it all over twitter

He can't because it's property of Congress.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
+19
REP. SCHIFF: WE CANíT RELEASE FISA MEMO BECAUSE AMERICAN PEOPLE WOULDNíT UNDERSTAND IT

Quote from: CNN
CABRERA: "Why not allow peel to look at it and let Americans make the decision for themselves about whether it's useful information or not?"
SCHIFF: "Well, because the American people unfortunately don't have the underlying materials and therefore they can't see how distorted and misleading this document is. The Republicans are not saying make the underlying materials available to the public. They just want to make this spin available to the public. I think that spin, which is a attack on the FBI, is just designed to attack the FBI and Bob Mueller to circle the wagons for the White House. And that's a terrible disservice to the people, hard working people at the bureau, but more than that, it's a disservice to the country.

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA)...

Quote from: Wikipedia
Adam Bennett Schiff (born June 22, 1960) is the U.S. Representative for California's 28th congressional district. He has served in Congress since 2001.

Schiff was born in Framingham, Massachusetts, son of Edward and Sherrill Ann (Glovsky) Schiff. He was raised in a Jewish family, and moved to Danville, California during high school.

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+16
Preserve? What, you mean like, in a jar?

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
+15
Boy suddenly the democrats care about leaks and anonymous sources saying things.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
+7
"T-this is treason!"  :madgoon:

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
+4
How infuriating that they think people will buy this. "Oh, well, we lost them. . . . you buy that, right?"  :smug: "

Something tells me they will be found

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+1
How infuriating that they think people will buy this. "Oh, well, we lost them. . . . you buy that, right?"  :smug: "

Something tells me they will be found
That was Hillary's defense from day 1.