;

Author Topic: The Piss Dossier, FISA courts, FBI/DOJ/DNI and "The Big Ugly" over the horizon  (Read 26703 times)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
+13
Oh come on the memo was stuff that we already knew and is common knowledge and the top secret classification is just a formality and just because it's top secret doesn't mean it contains new information. - Increasing Nervous Man, 2018.

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+9

lol deep state ur all gonna swing from nooses just like abuela told you

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+10
Fucking piece of shit McCabe getting to take a paid vacation before he retires with full benefits after all this goddamn bullshit he pulled. Fucking lock him up.

Also, his inevitable book deal and Colbert appearances.

"What surprises me is that nowhere in the Republican's version of the memo is that nowhere - at least not that I've seen - does the memo mention how many scoops of ice cream the President asked for, and who made the decision that he should get two. What can you tell us about that?"

"Well, Stephen, I've got a whole chapter devoted to what the FBI knew about the President's dessert requests, and you're just going to have to read the book to find out."

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+7
The lying kike media is spinning into overdrive about this.  Prepare to buckle up and see some ree'ing at levels previously thought unimaginable.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
+11
The best is that they voted to release the Republican memo, but not the Dem memo :tom:

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+8
When can we bring back public burnings? Hangings are too humane for these traitors.

Execution by firing squad, except instead of aiming for the heart they're gutshot and left tied up writhing on the ground bleeding out and screaming until they die.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian
    • Awards
+14
When can we bring back public burnings? Hangings are too humane for these traitors.

Execution by firing squad, except instead of aiming for the heart they're gutshot and left tied up writhing on the ground bleeding out and screaming until they die.

All print media members forced to ingest hardcopy versions of their stories until they die from intestinal blockage/stomach rupture. Death by literally consuming fake news.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+16
So right now if you're a Democrat or part of the media you have to believe two things about the memo at the same time:

- The memo is an assault on our intelligence community, law enforcement, and even the rule of law in this country

- The memo is a partisan hit job that contains no new information, implicates nobody and is a waste of time that nobody should care about

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Quieres comprar naranjas? Inshallah!
    • Awards
+5
So right now if you're a Democrat or part of the media you have to believe two things about the memo at the same time:

- The memo is an assault on our intelligence community, law enforcement, and even the rule of law in this country

- The memo is a partisan hit job that contains no new information, implicates nobody and is a waste of time that nobody should care about

If they coordinated their message to one of the two, at least the line they’d be towing would make sense. We are so lucky that these people are so extraordinarily lazy and arrogant, they never expected to answer for any of this shit.

What scares me is the smarter shitlibs wising up to the kind of strategies Trump is using and devising counters that are actually effective. Even if they do that, though, Trump will always hold the advantage of legitimately being a man of the people. He has the truth on his side, they will always need to distort.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+11
To do that liberals would have to concede that Trump is smart, clever, able, and someone with tactics they should fear.

As such, I have no reason to believe the smart ones will ever be heard by the teeming masses of liberals who think Trump has his briefings dumbed down to a third grade level, watches the Gorilla Channel, is mentally and/or psychologically unstable, in the early stages of Alzheimer's, and has never been a successful or shrewd businessman

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+9
To do that liberals would have to concede that Trump is smart, clever, able, and someone with tactics they should fear.

As such, I have no reason to believe the smart ones will ever be heard by the teeming masses of liberals who think Trump has his briefings dumbed down to a third grade level, watches the Gorilla Channel, is mentally and/or psychologically unstable, in the early stages of Alzheimer's, and has never been a successful or shrewd businessman

Yeah, their inability to think of Trump as anything other than a moron who got where he is only by pure luck ensures that they'll keep falling for his traps.  The Democratic and media leadership are so incestuous that they're unable to think outside of their talking points.  They're every bit of true believers as the underemployed shitlib catlady who spams Colbert clips and Huffpo links.

jabba

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
+13
Red pills going on sale this week

Hugh G. Gaines

• Unperson
  • Back To Basics
  • Awards Deplorables You can't know! United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
+12
Watch your pepe futures, be prepared to buy.

jabba

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
+11
CEO of the DNC resigned tonight

tick tock

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Drinkin' and Postin' Fucked a lesbian Jesuit
    • Awards

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Drinkin' and Postin' Fucked a lesbian Jesuit
    • Awards

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian
    • Awards
+5
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/158469953

:stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare:

Everyone should take the time to read this as it's amazing and details so many bizarre coincidences that it's :mindblown:

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
+7
“Is it possible that the Republican chairman of the House Intel Committee has been compromised by the Russians?” Heilemann inquired. “Is it possible that we actually have a Russian agent running the House Intel Committee on the Republican side?”

:tom:

This was from MSNBC and John Heilmann, who if you recall, was the guy from Bloomberg who did "The Circus" with Mark Halperin before Mark Halperin was #MeToo'd

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+4
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/158469953

:stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare:

Anytime anyone of note at the FBI is looked into just past the surface level there's a bizarre web of connections.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+7

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian cold, dead hands Boy Scout old Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+9
"Mr. President, let's release the memo."

"Oh yeah, don't worry. 100%. Can you imagine?"

*laughs in freedom*

"Yes sir."

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards The Gentry Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old Better dead than red
    • Awards
+4
So when is it actually getting released?

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+5
So when is it actually getting released?

Invalid Tweet ID
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+9
If they're smart, they'll release it on a Friday so the Dems can't invent some new drama to overtake the narrative.

And you just fucking know they're frantically scrambling for options since Droolin' Joe Kennedy is no longer a good "face" for the party.