;

Author Topic: The Piss Dossier, FISA courts, FBI/DOJ/DNI and "The Big Ugly" over the horizon  (Read 24420 times)

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

Ok hang on

If Trump was being infiltrated by the Russians... why didn't they just go to Trump with the evidence? They instead put an informant/spy in the Trump campaign? How would that work better to foil an infiltration than just going to Trump and saying "Sir, we have reason to believe your campaign has been compromised by an agent of Russia, and here is our proof" and then Trump fires the person?

But this would assume that the FBI ever wanted to help Trump, which flies in the face of the last 2 years.

But again, if they thought Trump was a Putin stooge... why would there be an infiltrator? Wouldn't Trump working with Putin imply that Trump was part of the plan, therefore having someone else inside his team wholly unnecessary?

Doesn't all of this defensive ass-covering by the NYT and WaPo and all of these other outlets make it clear that Trump NEVER FUCKING COLLUDED WITH THE RUSSIANS and all of this was, in fact, a witch hunt?

Good job MSM fuckos you torpedoed your own narrative and we still got multiple IG reports to fry your asses with

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
Trump has them surrounded and they are just now realizing there's no way out. 
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
The FBI did not spy on Trump. They were simply employing a gentleman to secretly relay information to them about the Trump campaign's activities.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

It's amazing that Trump has to do anything at all. He can just recap everything that the liberals have done since inauguration in a polite monotone. Stack it up against how things have improved since then and compare to whatever nutjobs the Dems are running. Like putting a show-winning purebred next to a scabies infested mongrel.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
The FBI did not spy on Trump. They were simply employing a gentleman to secretly relay information to them about the Trump campaign's activities.

Like what, with a cloth?

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
https://lawfareblog.com/day-we-cant-protect-human-sources-president-and-house-intelligence-committee-burn-informant

Comey's butt friend and Deep State paragon Benjamin Wittes talks about how very bad it is to burn a source that the media leaked the identity of months ago

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
https://lawfareblog.com/day-we-cant-protect-human-sources-president-and-house-intelligence-committee-burn-informant

Comey's butt friend and Deep State paragon Benjamin Wittes talks about how very bad it is to burn a source that the media leaked the identity of months ago
It's a recurring thing about them trying to either hide info that's all ready well known or I guess maybe a distraction? Much like the initial leak about Strzock and his hoe, or the fact that the media couldn't seem to remember Manafort was fired for being what was most likely a Russian agent.

No Gods, No Pozzes

• Domestic Threat
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
Is a Treason charge a fantasy?

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
Well, not if you're accusing Trump or Flynn of it.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
Is a Treason charge a fantasy?

Anything I don't agree with is treason, so yes.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/05/22/senator-ron-johnson-questions-sensitive-matters-team-new-emails-show-fbi-and-doj-discussing-dossier-briefing-for-cnn-release/

Interesting that Comey briefed Trump on the dossier, and CNN somehow found out that he had been briefed so they could run with it. . . .. . almost like Comey or Clapper leaked it to the press. . . .  :adam:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 08:28:22 AM by Jim Acostas Impotent Rage »

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
Doublepost for a conspiracy theory:

I have a conspiracy theory that someone leaked the whole "IG report says FBI hurt Hillary's campaign by not clearing the second batch of emails up." My theory being that they are luring the media into the trap of saying "See? This IG report is going to say Hillary is right to blame the FBI" and then the IG report is actually going to have a ton of stuff against Obama and others and the media isn't going to be able to ignore THAT information

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
They're falling on their swords to cover for Obama and Hillary. This is what these niggers are doing.

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
They're falling on their swords to cover for Obama and Hillary. This is what these niggers are doing.

Yeah or otherwise they might commit “suicide”

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

Yeah or otherwise they might commit “suicide”

Better your own sword aimed directly at your heart than a mysterious unsolved robbery gone bad where the family can't have an open casket.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards

What major campaign hasn't been "infiltrated? This is news?

Edit:  I make a benign statement about the probability of most major campaigns being "infiltrated" and you Trumptards become raving lunatics!  You are worse than any Obama supporters were with your blind loyalty, blind rage, and statements that contain the logic of a third grader.

It is a FACT, F-A-C-T, that most if not ALL major campaigns get infiltrated by the other side.  And if you naive pussies think that those in power of the government don't use the tools and force of the government to infiltrate and influence campaigns both domestic and foreign, then you are stupid at best.

I didn't say I agreed with it.  I said it was a widely known FACT....you candyasses.

I am amazed at the uproar over this.  When Trump was a candidate, he was a normal citizen just like the rest of us.....and according to law passed by GWB and signed again by Obama....and signed again by Trump....we are all subject to spying by the government....regardless of our Constitutional Rights.  The statement I get from law enforcement is that it is for the safety of everyone and "if you haven't done anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about".  Why does it upset you so that Trump's campaign got spied on or infiltrated?  He still won.  What's the harm done?  It happens all the time.  Why is this time special?

Now Trump is in control of the very "agencies" that committed the offense.....when is he going to do something about it?  I have been waiting for two years like a lot of people.  I am starting to have my  doubts.

What is most annoying is you candyass, crybabies constantly crying "foul" as if you personally have been wronged.  As if Trump is somehow special.  You are like the rest of the hypocrites that only complain about your goobermint breaking the law when it affects you or what you want.

Grow up! and tell your President to get his ass busy doing what he said he was going to do.  The "Deep State" has been used to replace ISIS, al qaeda, Taliban, "terrorist", blah, blah, blah.  It is being used to stir up everyone and divide us over meaningless bullshit while the real problems go unaddressed. 

1.  Nothing has happened on healthcare since the mandate was removed.....except rising premiums and suckass service.

2.  Nothing happening on the Great Wall of Trump.  Immigration policy is still "token" at best.

3.  Wars and war mongering continue at an even greater pace.

4.  Debt is skyrocketing at a faster pace than when Obama was in office.

5.  Corporate welfare is at an all time high.

6.  Attacking China for trade practices rather than corrupt corporate America.  (Misdirection)

7.  A general maintaining of the farce we call an economy and a banking system that is sucking the life out of us.

8.  Driving the country into mindless debt status to keep a MIC budget bloated, thereby destroying the future of young Americans.

You bunch of Trumptards have really lowered the bar for what you expect out of a President.  But, hey, he knows how to twitter so all is not lost, right?

Downvote away you bunch of Trump trolls.  I wear them as a badge of honor not to be included in the Trumptard-sheeple camp.  You are a bunch of mindless twits who forgot how to think for themselves long ago.....and that goes double for you, Bill of Rights and Mosely.  Fight Club, bitchez!  Get some!

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
Ok, sure, every campaign gets "infiltrated" by some Rusty Shackleford faux-mustache style loon from the opposite side who run back to their party with a big nothingburger. This is the first time. THE FIRST TIME any candidate has ever been "infiltrated" by the fucking FBI via FISA abuse. FACT! F-A-C-T FACT for your candyass.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 03:33:48 PM by blasting_asshole »

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
Imagine, if you will, the outrage if GWB had someone infiltrate Obama's campaign in 2008.

Clapper is such a liar. I used to have a boss who would make up lies on the fly that made literally zero sense.

My wife's grandma died suddenly from a heart attack. I had to take some time off and when I came back I asked if I could make that time up so I wouldn't have to use PTO because you could do that if you were sick. (Or if family members were sick, etc)

She said "Oh, no, because she died suddenly. If she had been sick before she died, you could have done that."

I'm sorry she didn't linger long enough for you.

:facepalm:

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
Just in time for the midterms!  :sad:

I am curious about Loretta Lynch.  She has been awfully quite lately.  Since the OIG is investigating the Hillary email investigation, I wonder if the Bill Clinton + Loretta Lynch meeting is part of that investigation.  I imagine Loretta Lynch has to be by virtue of the fact that she deferred the decision on the Hillary email investigation to Comey.  Either way,  the OIG has the ability to question everyone at that meeting except Bill Clinton and any other people who don't work for DOJ + FBI.  Remember all those FBI agents that helped secure and arrange the meeting?  They can be questioned by the OIG (and can't plead the 5th because they're government employees).  Sure would be interesting to hear what they have to say...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 10:42:33 PM by PUSSY CANCER »

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
I wouldn't be too surprised if she didn't have as great of a role in the conspiracy other than the known deferment of whether or not to prosecute. Probably a late comer hoping to swoop in and grab a favorable position in the Clinton bus. I'm not 100% convinced Obama is that involved in it either though. That seems like a deflection to take eyes off the deep state since if he was calling the shots it's not a group of rogue agencies.

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

Odd case

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
I wouldn't be too surprised if she didn't have as great of a role in the conspiracy other than the known deferment of whether or not to prosecute. Probably a late comer hoping to swoop in and grab a favorable position in the Clinton bus. I'm not 100% convinced Obama is that involved in it either though. That seems like a deflection to take eyes off the deep state since if he was calling the shots it's not a group of rogue agencies.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was intentionally kept a layer or two away from these kinds of dealings, making it impossible to prove that he called any of the shots.  Besides, Obama got whisked into the role of being President anyway and would be surprised if he took any kind of initiative or made any of the decisions himself.  His cadre of Chicago commies knew what needed to be done and Obama wasn't going to care anyway as long as they couldn't trace it back to him and besides, they were operating under the assumption of a uniparty and likely didn't expect any of this to go down the way it did.  It is a longshot at best that anything can be tied to Obama.

I'm still assuming this isn't going to go past "strong condemnations" aka nothing but in the event that some criminal referrals do get made and people actually get arrested, it won't be at the levels of Loretta Lynch or Barack Obama, it will likely be flunkies like Andrew McCabe or other lower level players who will take the hit and end up at a well paid sinecure after they get out of jail.  I guess we'll see what happens.  I hope the reports end up being declassified and made available to the public, which will shatter any kind of bullshit media narrative that they have undoubtedly cooked up if it ends up being as damning as it likely is.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Gee I wonder why the Clintons don't trust sheboons to be in on the scam, both at DoJ and the DNC.

:adam:

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards