;

Author Topic: California gonna split??  (Read 913 times)

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Drinkin' and Postin' Jesuit
    • Awards
California gonna split??
« on: January 16, 2018, 02:59:03 PM »
+6
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-california-declares-independence-from-rest-of-state/#

I can't imagine this being allowed to happen because it would guarantee 2 new Republican Senators and more House Republicans

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: California gonna split??
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 03:01:52 PM »
+6
Highly unlikely, but I support it if it does, but conditionally.

If it stays rural/right wing, awesome. If lefties start moving in because they realize they can take over a new state and get their representatives in government to double Senator count for Cali and reclaim House reps then I'm not so hot on it.

anti-nigger machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 03:26:25 PM »
+3
It's the equivalent of a five year old building a fort in the living room or running away to the park. Alot of impotent tears about mean old conservative mom & dad ruining their urban shitlib fantasies of no bedtime and cake for every meal.

The same thing is happening in Florida

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/51st-state-of-south-florida-south-miami-passes-another-resolution-urging-secession-7548539

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Deplorables Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 03:32:15 PM »
+4
This time it's the conservatives wanting a new state.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 03:38:11 PM »
+3
no

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 05:14:41 PM »
+3
I still like the Cascadia plan of WA, OR and norcal. Norcal has more in common with the PNW states than the south

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2018, 05:31:03 PM »
+3
I still like the Cascadia plan of WA, OR and norcal. Norcal has more in common with the PNW states than the south
Eh, I don't think bioregionalism meshes very well with human identity-formation patterns.

Invader Xim/Xie/Xir

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Faggot Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2018, 05:38:35 PM »
Eh, I don't think bioregionalism meshes very well with human identity-formation patterns.

Western WA, Oregon, and Norcal are identical socially
Eastern WA, Oregon, and Norcal are all empty and also really similar socially (little mexico + hillbillies(desert subtype) + meth)
kill
yourself
wow

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2018, 02:39:33 AM »
+24
The only California split I wanna see is the one along the san andreas fault so the accursed state will sink into the sea.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2018, 04:18:04 PM »
+13
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/02/08/san-francisco-bay-area-mass-exodus-residents/

Now that California is irreparably fucked, it's time for another time honored tradition: exporting poz to the rest of the country

Nationwide, the cities with the highest inflows, according to Redfin are Phoenix, Las Vegas, Atlanta, and Nashville.

What a shock: invade red states and turn them into swing states so Democrats can commit enough voter fraud to get them to flip blue in the next election

Obese-N-Wiggered

• Cishet White Male
  • King of Clownworld, woop woop!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2018, 04:59:47 PM »
+8
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/02/08/san-francisco-bay-area-mass-exodus-residents/

Now that California is irreparably fucked, it's time for another time honored tradition: exporting poz to the rest of the country

Nationwide, the cities with the highest inflows, according to Redfin are Phoenix, Las Vegas, Atlanta, and Nashville.

What a shock: invade red states and turn them into swing states so Democrats can commit enough voter fraud to get them to flip blue in the next election

Dabak cites crowding, crime and politics as the reasons for her own exodus.

“We don’t like it here anymore. You know, we don’t like this sanctuary state status and just the politics here,” she said.

You know... politics.

:mudd: :procrage: :feinstein: :troon: :rose: :dunegoonsay: :gooksay: :smalljewrub: :friedchicken: :curry: :yoof: :sanders: :glassberg:
:trigglypuff: :chinese:

Nothing she can say out loud, just politics and being a sanctuary state.  :smugpepe:

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2018, 05:57:03 PM »
+8

It's strange to live in a metro area with a high "mass exodus" of emigration like SF and Chicago, yet for me and many long time residents, we've never seen the place so crowded. Only instead of the white middle class families that used to live here it's indiscriminate brown immigrants.

Of course the shitlib media cant figure out why this is happening despite having arbitrary metrics like "best education in the country!" (list made by local academics) or "number one in innovation!" (not for long).
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 05:59:46 PM by Emotional Support Hamster »

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2018, 06:24:45 PM »
+8
The only California split I wanna see is the one along the san andreas fault so the accursed state will sink into the sea.

Ossipago

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2018, 11:24:12 PM »
+7
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-california-declares-independence-from-rest-of-state/#

I can't imagine this being allowed to happen because it would guarantee 2 new Republican Senators and more House Republicans

the areas wanting to secede still vote democrat iirc (by a much smaller margin)

also lmao that someone finally did an analysis of wealth that takes account of living costs in the us and found california had the worst poverty in addition to having the largest number of people on welfare