The Something Sensitive Forums > Goon Acres

redditors.txt

(1/1530) > >>

LITERALLY A RAPIST:
combination of shitthatneverhappened, legal advice from 16 year olds, and overall faggotry.

better keep your mouth shut unless you want A KNUCKLE SANDWICH

written by a guy who has never actually been in a rl conflict

--- Quote ---I was in a bar once with a girl that I really loved (I still do, even if I'm not with her anymore), when some douchebag came out from nowhere and start speaking to my girlfriend very rudely.
I am not a violent person so I just asked him to apologize and leave before I really get on my nerves. Considering I am quite skinny and "gentle-looking" (not the badass you are afraid to ask something to), he just replied something like "Shut up if you don't want to eat your own teeth".
I just totally loose control and crushed my beer pint into his face, hard enough to break it. Then I've left with my girlfriend, the barman kicked the douche out and politely ask me to do not come back for some time because he did not want more troubles.
I said "ok" because I understand his issues and leave.
tl;dr I have been banned from a bar for I have crushed my pint in a douchebag face.
--- End quote ---

LITERALLY A RAPIST:

--- Quote ---What NSFW thing have you done that you regret? (self.AskReddit)
submitted 4 hours ago by throwaway987019236
I'll start. I was staying at my cousin's house on halloween (we've done it every year since we were 7) and it was late. We were talking about relationships and how much we failed at them. As a joke I asked whether she would go out with me if we weren't cousins. She said yes.
She asked me the same thing, and my reply was the same. One thing led to the other and we ended up doing it for about 10 minutes. This was about 5 years ago, and I will never forget it (in a bad way). If I could go back and stop myself I would, because I can never see her the same way again because of it.
tl;dr I lost my virginity to my cousin and my cousin lost her virginity to me
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---FunkiHomosapien 3 points 1 hour ago
I know I'll get people judging me on morals for this story, but here I go anyways.
I was at my lesbian friends apartment and she let me use her computer while she was in the shower. I'm browsing through and I accidently clicked on a folder. 12 pictures came up, all of them showing her completely nude. I was shocked at first then my hormones kicked into effect and I saved them onto my flashdrive. After I left her place, I went home and fapped to her nudes. Afterwards, I regretted it tremendously. Even deleted the pictures. She never found out nor will she ever find out.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---[]misterkittycat 4 points 3 hours ago
fucked a hooker, liked it, fucked some more hookers (over the course of a single day) spent over a grand and got laid 6 times in a day, got myself a fungal infection from hell, no STD's though, thank god
--- End quote ---
:lilal:

High Impact Sexbot 2020:

--- Quote from: 2nd Class Internet Citizen on August 22, 2012, 10:25:37 PM ---
--- Quote ---What NSFW thing have you done that you regret? (self.AskReddit)
submitted 4 hours ago by throwaway987019236
I'll start. I was staying at my cousin's house on halloween (we've done it every year since we were 7) and it was late. We were talking about relationships and how much we failed at them. As a joke I asked whether she would go out with me if we weren't cousins. She said yes.
She asked me the same thing, and my reply was the same. One thing led to the other and we ended up doing it for about 10 minutes. This was about 5 years ago, and I will never forget it (in a bad way). If I could go back and stop myself I would, because I can never see her the same way again because of it.
tl;dr I lost my virginity to my cousin and my cousin lost her virginity to me
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

LITERALLY A RAPIST:
http://imgur.com/taZlX
Pulled out my tampon to find a half dead spider stuck in it. (imgur.com)
submitted 9 hours ago by UnKamenRider to WTF
895 commentssharesavehidereport
http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/yo9jn/pulled_out_my_tampon_to_find_a_half_dead_spider/

:lilal: :lilal: :lilal: :lilal: :lilal: :lilal:

BubbaCat:
From the reddit thread and in my top ten gooniest things ever said on the internet:

--- Quote ---Just sprayed chocolate milk over my monitor. Still chuckling.
--- End quote ---

You, goonsire, owe me one new monitor.
 :unparsons:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version