;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 858389 times)

Sad Byzantine Jesus

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Orthodox Soldier The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #7600 on: November 18, 2017, 07:01:41 AM »
+7
Regarding that mom post - someday that kid will be old enough to possibly find that post and if he does - that is damage that would never be repaired.  To read that your own mom resents you would be pretty devastating.

I think most parents have periods of exhausted despair, but most parents know to not verbalize this kind of thing.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards Grenouille You can't know! Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #7601 on: November 18, 2017, 07:48:35 AM »
+6
Regarding that mom post - someday that kid will be old enough to possibly find that post and if he does - that is damage that would never be repaired.  To read that your own mom resents you would be pretty devastating.

I think most parents have periods of exhausted despair, but most parents know to not verbalize this kind of thing.

Like I said, I'm fairly sure the kid has already picked up on it. Obviously the narcissist mom wouldn't list out the many ways she has taken out her rage and hatred on her child on a reddit post designed to get pity asspats. According to narc mom the kid is like an oblivious treasured little prince and she is constantly at his beck and call like a glorified butler, but I'm gonna guess that's just the framing of the cunt to make herself look like a victim.

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7602 on: November 18, 2017, 11:12:57 AM »
+14
There's an interesting but tiny thread on r/Askreddit right now - Redditors who have gone on same-sex dates and straight dates, what is the major difference between them?

A few accidental brushes with the truth in there for Reddit, though unsurprisingly little to no introspection or thought about what any of it says about people.

Quote from: fools_gambler
Dating with women is kind of like a being on a job interview, you feel like the other side has the advantage and can find someone to replace you much easier than you can find another employer. Dating gay guys, it isn't really a date, it is kind of like friends grabbing beer and ending up fucking each others brains out afterwards...

Quote from: Septic_Elbow
I don't want to paint with too broad a brush about the opposite sex, but dating women felt a bit like auditioning, or like there was an inordinate amount of pressure on me to make the date work. Part of that was surely based on my own preconceptions about straight dating but.. I don't know, I didn't like it. I prefer the more egalitarian vibe of gay dating where the only source of pressure that I don't like is the pressure to put out pretty much immediately, which makes me really picky about who I continue to date which... oh my god I understand women now.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Anonymous Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #7603 on: November 18, 2017, 11:56:02 AM »
+9
Lol at Reddit betas fucking up job interviews just as bad as they do on dates with women.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #7604 on: November 18, 2017, 12:41:27 PM »
+7
jesus christ, like a job interview? Any kind of faggot who looks at a first date as a job interview is a first class loser, and I'm just a faggot on the internet saying that.

It's plain old beta virgin thinking to think that a woman can "replace" you. No, she can't. Have the mentality that she's lucky to be with YOU. Sure she can find another penis, but there's one you and you're better guys than them.

Oh right, these guys have literally zero self esteem and literally go into dates saying "why you dating me when Chad is right there".

open-source jihad

• Domestic Threat
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #7605 on: November 18, 2017, 06:00:54 PM »

The best we can hope for is that it teaches him not to stick his dick in crazy...

If he can get out alive (and hopefully without an oedipus complex) he'll probably be ok...

You gotta realize that many kids bounce back from abuse, many live without a mother...
All that can be hoped is that this kid sticks around and turns out the same..
 :hank:

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
Check out my YT channel intro!

Got Milk?

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #7606 on: November 20, 2017, 10:57:17 AM »
+3
jesus christ, like a job interview? Any kind of faggot who looks at a first date as a job interview is a first class loser, and I'm just a faggot on the internet saying that.

It's plain old beta virgin thinking to think that a woman can "replace" you. No, she can't. Have the mentality that she's lucky to be with YOU. Sure she can find another penis, but there's one you and you're better guys than them.

Oh right, these guys have literally zero self esteem and literally go into dates saying "why you dating me when Chad is right there".

You are right, if it feels like work you're doing it wrong. I always see these posts about how horrible dating is on social media and stuff. Granted I haven't been single since the mid-2000s, but I dunno, I always found going on dates with new women kind of fun.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 01:24:59 PM by Got Milk? »

Sassy Gay Y-Wing Pilot

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #7607 on: November 20, 2017, 11:27:14 AM »
My son told me about this website (daughter in question frequents it as well) so I’m hoping for some insight from a younger crowd. He suggested changing everyone’s names for anonymity, so hopefully I keep the aliases straight!
I have three wonderful children: a son, Michael (35), and two daughters, Anna (31) and Marnie (28). All three are married to lovely people, and Michael and Anna both have children. I adore my grandchildren, but I want to make clear that I have never expected my children to “give” me grandchildren. I respect each of them and how they choose live their lives because it’s their lives. I realize this might come off as overly defensive, but I had a mother who felt entitled to influence over certain decisions in my life (such as picking the husband I am now divorced from).
That being said, I adore being a grandma. Each of my grandchildren is a blessing, and I am so very proud of every single one of them. I’m the grandma who drives everybody crazy taking a million pictures, and I have a couple of dedicated shelves that I’m constantly updating with the latest pictures of my family (yes my children have suggested a digital photo frame, but I’m too old-fashioned to give up my paper copies!).
Now onto the issue. Marnie and her husband are childfree but own three large dogs of varying breeds. They paid a lot of money for these dogs from high quality breeders, and they’ve gotten the dogs great training. These dogs are obedient, sweet animals who love to be loved, even if they sometimes forget their own size (hard to share a recliner with 150 pounds of muscle!). I do love these dogs and am happy to have them over whenever Marnie or her husband come for a visit.
Last week, I got a call from Marnie in tears that honestly came as a bit of a shock. Now, I’ve mentioned the shelves of pictures I have. Apparently, at their most recent visit, Marnie’s husband scrutinized the photos and realized that while each family has its own shelf, the grandkids get a separate shelf and none of the dogs’ photos were on that shelf. To be clear, I do have pictures of the dogs (and I love the dogs! Love the dog pictures!), but those pictures are only on Marnie and husband’s dedicated shelf. Michael and Anna’s families both have their own shelves, and then there’s an additional shelf just featuring pictures of my grandchildren (all school photos/pictures from formal dances, games, recitals).
Marnie told me that she is hurt that I do not have pictures of her dogs on the “grandchildren” shelf because she said “they are my children” and she feels I do not value her or her family as much as Michael and Anna.
This is just not true, and I admit, I got a little defensive out of shock. I pointed out that I spend equal amounts of time with each of my children, and everybody has their own designated call night. She said I’m always going to Michael’s daughter’s soccer games or Anna’s children’s dance recitals, and I countered that I also went to Marnie’s husband’s softball games (I even hosted their league holiday party last year!)
We argued for about an hour and just kept returning to the dog pictures not being on the same shelf as the grandchildren, and all I could really say was that I never considered the dogs as my grandchildren, just beloved family pets. Marnie hung up on me after that, and I felt absolutely horrible because it felt like we were both talking past each other.
Michael called me just moments after hanging up, because it was his family’s designated call night and I’d missed our usual time. I was still upset from the call with Marnie and told him about our conversation (which I should not have done and absolutely regret), and he immediately went off on his sister. He was furious that she was angry with me, and offended that she would even suggest her dogs were “on the same level” as his or Anna’s children.
I quickly got the sense from his rant that this was a resentment long-brewing between the two of them. They didn’t really see eye-to-eye as children, but they’ve always been friendly to each other in front of me, and Marnie is a great aunt to both Michael’s and Anna’s children. But he just went absolutely in on his sister, calling her selfish and spoiled and delusional (which I told him was inappropriate and rude and not something I wanted to hear him say about his sister). He said that he and Anna had been putting up with her “BS” (although he didn’t use the abbreviation) for too long, and that he couldn’t believe she was trying to drag me into this “nonsense.” He closed out his rant by saying that comparing her dogs to his children was a “f-ing insult” and he wouldn’t stand for that “sh—”. He then got an earful about swearing at his mother, and by that time it was far past the children’s bedtime, so I missed out on catching up with them. All around, not a good night.
I tried calling both Marnie and her husband the next day, and got sent straight to voicemail. I assumed it was too early and they needed some more time to cool off, so I just left messages saying I loved them and missed them and hoped we could talk more about this. I sent a text message on Sunday to Marnie, but she didn’t reply. So I waited until today, Marnie’s designated call day, to try again, but I got sent straight to voicemail again. Michael and Anna both have tried calling Marnie and her husband, and they’ve also not gotten through.
I feel like an emotional bomb has dropped on my family, and all I want is to get everyone in a room to talk this out. It’s Thanksgiving next week, and I want everyone to feel welcome and happy in my home, but I don’t know what to do. Does anyone have any advice or insight to provide in this situation?
tl;dr: Childfree daughter is heartbroken I didn’t consider her dogs as my grandchildren. Her older brother is offended at the idea of her dogs being “on the same level” as his children. I don’t know how to handle this. Who’s wrong? Who’s right?

Weird, but I played the Cello in a band named "Marnie’s designated call day", thought this was important you all knew this. Stay Safe.

Elmucheromujahideen

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #7608 on: November 20, 2017, 11:40:14 AM »
+4
Oh come on, link that shit so we can see all the insane dog moms defending the crazy

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #7609 on: November 20, 2017, 01:36:14 PM »
+1
Maybe Sassy G Y-Wing Pilot IS the grandmother? :colbert:

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7610 on: November 20, 2017, 03:38:00 PM »
+6
Maybe Sassy G Y-Wing Pilot IS the grandmother? :colbert:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arX5CL9iMoM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arX5CL9iMoM</a>
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7611 on: November 20, 2017, 04:33:45 PM »
+6

You are right, if it feels like work you're doing it wrong. I always see these posts about how horrible dating is on social media and stuff. Granted I haven't been single since the mid-2000s, but I dunno, I always found going on dates with new women kind of fun.

Online dating has pretty much segmented into two groups which can make it feel like a job interview/loan application if you don't firmly take control of the situation. Stereotyping here, but Tinder is the young 20s who have travel as their hobby and the date includes the most superficial of conversations over alcohol or coffee, match.com is the 26+ year old who is the former Tinder girl who is trying to figure out if you can bail her out of all the poor choices she's made in life. The first group asks basic shit like "what do you do" because they genuinely have no interests or hobbies, the second one like I said needs to know if you can "man up" to take care of her. It's why pick up artist stuff is successful, it makes the girl actually think about the conversation.

Obviously it's not all like that, and I'm sure on her end the guys she sees are annoying, but for the guys who were told their whole lives that you should be charming and nice to a girl it's just going to lead to a dud date unless the girl finds you super attractive but in that case it doesn't matter what you say.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands Texan Prepper Libertarian Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #7612 on: November 22, 2017, 01:14:51 AM »
+17
888 incoming, sorry.

Dating has changed drastically in only the last 10 years or so. OKCupid took away most of the stigma for online dating, and Tinder made it mainstream. It was no longer a thing lonely old cat ladies and pudgy 40 year olds did, it was something that every Chad and Stacey used to hook up.

Now, every girl (in a city) who isn't grotesque looking has HUNDREDS of guys available to her on any given day. And I don't mean like theoretically they could meet one of them like in the past, I mean they could literally fuck any of the hundreds on a whim. And the worst part is the effort on their part is the exact same no matter whether the guy is a 10 or a 5.

That means that if you are a 5, a girl could put the same exact effort in and fuck an 8 instead of you. Why would she fuck a 5 then? Well, you have to be fucking superman outside the looks department - charismatic, interesting, athletic body, money, etc.

Keep in mind, most girls are NOT dating to find love. This used to be the great equalizer. A girl might pass up a really hot guy because he had the personality of a rock, and the more average guy who was really funny would win her over.

Our post-modern society has developed individuals that are so cynical about every aspect of life, dating for love is almost universally seen as a childish pursuit. Love is an anachronism born of naivete and values from a by-gone era.

So for many girls, dating is a binary pursuit. You are either 1, hot enough to fuck, or 0, not hot enough. Money can affect the equation and complicate things, but only if you're comfortable with supporting their lifestyle, during which they'll probably cheat on you.

One might think "yeah but it's the same for guys, so what does it matter?" The problem is, girls have about 100x more power in matters of the sexual marketplace. So a 5 or 6 girl has the "buying power" of a 7 or 8 guy. A 7 or 8 girl is on par with a 9 or 10 guy. That is probably even a little conservative.

If you make a tinder account with a picture of a 9 guy, and a tinder account with a picture of a 6 girl, they are likely to receive the same number of matches (maybe even more for the girl). And the matches for the girl will be way more likely to actually meet up than the matches for the guy.

So, you say, don't use dating sites! Duh!

In the recent past, most girls weren't on dating sites. To date them you had to physically approach them in real life, or at best message them on myspace or whatever (which would only work in limited situations). This meant that while their options were always much better than a male's, they would be limited to only people they meet in real life. Which had the consequence of them being less selective, and less likely to fuck a million random ass dudes. And, more importantly, if you approached in real life your odds were much better than online.

That is not the case any more. Since so many girls on online, they have already been exposed to this artificially inflated value. The fact that a 9 guy will match and fuck them online, means that when a 7 guy approaches them in real life, they are likely to discount him. They believe their value is the 9 guy.

Now I'm sure the many SS Chad captains of industry will refute this by saying "well I'm a comic and I can get dozens of girls!" or "well I live in Eastern Europe and you can just hit up a garden store!" or "I get all kinds of 9s and 10s from the gym where I get swole." And it might even be true, but they are exceptionally rare. The overwhelming majority of guys under 30 have a fuck of a time dating, unless they are in the top ~20% of guys.

I am described by most girls as a 7 or 8, depending on taste. On tinder I would get maybe 1 match out of 50 right-swipes. At best about 1 in 25. And out of 60 matches, I had only 3 real-life dates from it. Those numbers are much better than my friends, believe it or not. My current girlfriend? She's about a 7 or 8 (well, probably more like an 8; hotter than me), and she gets 3 matches for every 4 swipes. And about 50% of matches can turn into actual dates.

That is the level of disparity we're talking about, and that's why dating is a job interview now.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 01:26:01 AM by HondaRider271 »
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Autistic Deplorables Faggot Sasstronaut Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Killed in the Line of Posting
    • Awards
« Reply #7613 on: November 22, 2017, 01:37:33 AM »
+1
it's true, whether you live inside that mental world or not, most people in a western urban environment are going to be treating dating like that. it's pretty sad how foreign the idea of "going out into the world doing your normal thing and flirting with someone if you like them to see what happens" is to a lot of beep boop robot people these days. a lot of the more mentally redpilled people like the fags on this forum probably are the types to be less likely to be complete robots reliant on internet dating because surely everyone here is also a playboy trillionaire captain of industry / instagram model / competitive mma fighter but it's sadly infected the minds of a lot of our urbanite soybug counterparts.

a lot of people see dating as some kind of chase, rallying up how many they've landed that year to establish an empty sense of success without even a bit of self awareness toward the fact that they've never managed one stable and long term relationship in their life and don't know how to hit on a girl. "what's wrong with my profile" is something i've heard a lot, and to that i say, "what's wrong with you?" why would one allow a couple selfies and a block of text that probably isn't going to be read to be the sum of their sexual value? and then they wonder why their dates always end up being other soulless and hollow bugs who are empty enough to believe an app or website will reel in anything other than empty boring people.

there's a time and place for the quick swipe get your dick wet, but it's unhealthy for people to be treating it like a replacement for socialization.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 01:39:56 AM by foreverial tiedup and delitized wow »

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Better dead than red Classicist Fuck you, dad! Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #7614 on: November 22, 2017, 02:14:22 AM »
+3
Now I'm sure the many SS Chad captains of industry will refute this by saying "well I'm a comic and I can get dozens of girls!" or "well I live in Eastern Europe and you can just hit up a garden store!" or "I get all kinds of 9s and 10s from the gym where I get swole."

It's not so much this but the fact that women outnumber men by a significant margin in our country, and the situation should be the same in several other Eastern/Central European countries. Also the culture here is very different. I see a lot of different people from different walks of life because of my work and the women you are describing (promiscious and unapologetic about it) are a very clear minority. I'm sure that will change with time, it always does, but I hope it doesn't get as bad as it is in US/Western Europe.

I am described by most girls as a 7 or 8, depending on taste. On tinder I would get maybe 1 match out of 50 right-swipes. At best about 1 in 25. And out of 60 matches, I had only 3 real-life dates from it. Those numbers are much better than my friends, believe it or not. My current girlfriend? She's about a 7 or 8 (well, probably more like an 8; hotter than me), and she gets 3 matches for every 4 swipes. And about 50% of matches can turn into actual dates.

"Gets"? She is still using Tinder while dating you?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #7615 on: November 22, 2017, 02:55:17 AM »
+15
I'm a powerful CEO of an Eastern European company where I live and I do standup comedy while powerlifting at garden stores all over the country and I bag 10s 7/24* no problems

*(In Eastern Europe we do Days/Hours)

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Better dead than red Classicist Fuck you, dad! Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #7616 on: November 22, 2017, 03:16:53 AM »
+2
I'm a powerful CEO of an Eastern European company where I live and I do standup comedy while powerlifting at garden stores all over the country and I bag 10s 7/24* no problems

I wish that were true.  :coolmad:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards Grenouille You can't know! Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #7617 on: November 22, 2017, 06:30:01 AM »
+3

The composite SS ubermensch captain of industry.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7618 on: November 22, 2017, 11:46:04 AM »
+1

The composite SS ubermensch captain of industry.
Needs to be a lawyer too.

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #7619 on: November 22, 2017, 12:04:57 PM »
+5
Today Reddit is assblasted about whatever net neutrality is, and identical posts with an URGENT meme litter the front page. One is a sub with 31 subscribers and the meme post somehow has 30,000 upvotes.

Got Milk?

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #7620 on: November 22, 2017, 12:14:18 PM »
+6
888 incoming, sorry.

Dating has changed drastically in only the last 10 years or so. OKCupid took away most of the stigma for online dating, and Tinder made it mainstream. It was no longer a thing lonely old cat ladies and pudgy 40 year olds did, it was something that every Chad and Stacey used to hook up.

Now, every girl (in a city) who isn't grotesque looking has HUNDREDS of guys available to her on any given day. And I don't mean like theoretically they could meet one of them like in the past, I mean they could literally fuck any of the hundreds on a whim. And the worst part is the effort on their part is the exact same no matter whether the guy is a 10 or a 5.

That means that if you are a 5, a girl could put the same exact effort in and fuck an 8 instead of you. Why would she fuck a 5 then? Well, you have to be fucking superman outside the looks department - charismatic, interesting, athletic body, money, etc.

Keep in mind, most girls are NOT dating to find love. This used to be the great equalizer. A girl might pass up a really hot guy because he had the personality of a rock, and the more average guy who was really funny would win her over.

Our post-modern society has developed individuals that are so cynical about every aspect of life, dating for love is almost universally seen as a childish pursuit. Love is an anachronism born of naivete and values from a by-gone era.

So for many girls, dating is a binary pursuit. You are either 1, hot enough to fuck, or 0, not hot enough. Money can affect the equation and complicate things, but only if you're comfortable with supporting their lifestyle, during which they'll probably cheat on you.

One might think "yeah but it's the same for guys, so what does it matter?" The problem is, girls have about 100x more power in matters of the sexual marketplace. So a 5 or 6 girl has the "buying power" of a 7 or 8 guy. A 7 or 8 girl is on par with a 9 or 10 guy. That is probably even a little conservative.

If you make a tinder account with a picture of a 9 guy, and a tinder account with a picture of a 6 girl, they are likely to receive the same number of matches (maybe even more for the girl). And the matches for the girl will be way more likely to actually meet up than the matches for the guy.

So, you say, don't use dating sites! Duh!

In the recent past, most girls weren't on dating sites. To date them you had to physically approach them in real life, or at best message them on myspace or whatever (which would only work in limited situations). This meant that while their options were always much better than a male's, they would be limited to only people they meet in real life. Which had the consequence of them being less selective, and less likely to fuck a million random ass dudes. And, more importantly, if you approached in real life your odds were much better than online.

That is not the case any more. Since so many girls on online, they have already been exposed to this artificially inflated value. The fact that a 9 guy will match and fuck them online, means that when a 7 guy approaches them in real life, they are likely to discount him. They believe their value is the 9 guy.

Now I'm sure the many SS Chad captains of industry will refute this by saying "well I'm a comic and I can get dozens of girls!" or "well I live in Eastern Europe and you can just hit up a garden store!" or "I get all kinds of 9s and 10s from the gym where I get swole." And it might even be true, but they are exceptionally rare. The overwhelming majority of guys under 30 have a fuck of a time dating, unless they are in the top ~20% of guys.

That is the level of disparity we're talking about, and that's why dating is a job interview now.

You know, I met my wife around 2006, online dating was around then but was not as pervasive as it is now. Still though, ultimately this is the world you live in and if you cannot get your dick wet, that is your failure as a male of your species. This is the same as it has been since the dawn of sexual reproduction. If you can't beat the other dog he gets all the bitches. You can moan about the sexual marketplace all you want, but that concept has essentially always existed in some form or another, and just about every species that sexually reproduces consists of males competing with each other for females. In 2017 if that means competing on Tinder, get good at competing on Tinder or don't have sex. It's pretty simple.

A linear 1-10 system is also asinine because though I think we can all agree there are some features that men and women find universally attractive or repulsive, there are absolutely variations in the mix. For example, I am a powerfully hairy motherfucker. Some women cream themselves over that. I have also been with women who tried to get me to shave my chest, (I didn't, of course, because I'm not a homosexual). Unless you are hideously deformed or really really short, I guarantee there is something about you that some subset of women find attractive. You wouldn't be here if there weren't because your mother never would have allowed your father to impregnate her.

Listen, I'm all about real talking SJWs, but dudes who bitch about the sexual marketplace keeping them from having sex need a bit of real talk too son. Life is a competition for resources and that includes potential mates. If you can't out compete other men you lose.  :clint:

*Edit*
Also,

I am described by most girls as a 7 or 8, depending on taste.

This reeks of insecurity and makes you sound like a pussy. Do you ask them your number? I mean, I can't think of a situation where a woman I am going to have sex with would describe me on a 1-10 scale in conversation outside of platonic friend consoling you because you can't get laid and saying, "Don't worry, you're a solid 8." Like in what situation would a girl describe your number on a 1-10 scale to your face? The more I think about it, the more I go, "What the fuck?"

If your dates feel like a job interview it is because you suck at conversation. It's like dancing. The guy is supposed to lead on the first date. Women love confidence and a confident man steers the conversation. If you're doing that, she's not going to be able to give you a job interview.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 12:42:50 PM by Got Milk? »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #7621 on: November 22, 2017, 01:32:26 PM »
+6
The one thing that I don't like is that it's becoming way way more common to ask the guy how much he makes right off the bat. Like it's the first thing out of their mouths. I tend to be very cautious so I'm not going to give out information like that willy nilly.

But things like your date ditching you 10 minutes in and all that other shit has been around forever.

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Autistic Deplorables Faggot Sasstronaut Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Killed in the Line of Posting
    • Awards
« Reply #7622 on: November 22, 2017, 02:10:27 PM »
The one thing that I don't like is that it's becoming way way more common to ask the guy how much he makes right off the bat. Like it's the first thing out of their mouths. I tend to be very cautious so I'm not going to give out information like that willy nilly.

But things like your date ditching you 10 minutes in and all that other shit has been around forever.

that's what your value's boiled down to in a lot of womens' eyes, because other men have allowed them to behave that way. "what do you do?" is the low key way women fish this. try it out. spend a week with your tinder listing a believable high paying job, and then spend a week without a job listed on it and see how differently women treat you. i would say to list your job as a mcdonalds manager, but you probably won't get a single match to test it out on.

i had a friend come to me asking the typical "why can't i get a man who treats me right" stuff and i simply said, "go on a date with some dude that you don't pick for his looks, or his money. if he takes you out and treats you right, that's all that should matter."

as in, "hey there's a healthy middle ground between chasing dudes for their money and dating total scrubs who can't even take a girl out for dinner"

i tell her to completely ignore the pictures and the guy's job and to go on a date with some guy based on his bio and personality when you talk to him. after a couple dates she can't shut up about how right i was and how she's totally falling for this guy she would have never otherwise given the time of day, and how much hotter he is in person. after a few more he lets her in on the fact that he's lowkey better off than any of the shitty dudes she's dated in the past. guy was intentionally using bad pics and pretending to be a lower middle class normie to avoid unwholesome whores. kek.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 02:17:29 PM by foreverial tiedup and delitized wow »

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7623 on: November 22, 2017, 02:13:37 PM »
+8

heh, powerlifting?

muay thai top power industry, u beta faggot

:cisscum:

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands Texan Prepper Libertarian Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #7624 on: November 22, 2017, 02:49:28 PM »
+3

"Gets"? She is still using Tinder while dating you?
Yeah we're actually in a polyamorous relationship.

Lol no that was a Freudian slip, as far as I know she hasn't used tinder since we met.

You can moan about the sexual marketplace all you want, but that concept has essentially always existed in some form or another, and just about every species that sexually reproduces consists of males competing with each other for females. In 2017 if that means competing on Tinder, get good at competing on Tinder or don't have sex. It's pretty simple.

I never understood the point of people saying this. Of course, everybody knows you have to play the game, but that has nothing to do with what I was saying.

It's like if someone is complaining about how society is becoming too liberal, saying "if society rewards people who hate guns and free speech, you just need to be the biggest advocate of censorship and gun control out there to get ahead!" Sure that might work, but that's not the point.

The point is that dating is far more competitive now than in the past, and if you are the rare guy whose interests extend beyond narcissism and meaningless fucks, it's even worse.

As for how I was rated, since that blew your mind, it wasn't to my face but by girls that a friend of mine knew. I was curious about what they would rate me, and he knew they wouldn't be biased since they didn't know me and had basically no chance of ever meeting me.

If it's insecure to want to know exactly where you stand in a super competitive sexual market, then I guess pretty much everyone is insecure. In fact, the people who don't want to know are probably the most insecure cause they're afraid of the answer.

If you want to be good at tinder, you kinda have to know exactly how attractive you are. You need to know what types of girls rate you high vs low, and what aspects of your personality they like and dislike. Otherwise you'll spend your time treading water and relying upon luck.

And the 1-10 scale is not perfect but it is very useful. Taste doesn't change a person's rating more than a point, usually. If a girl like hairy guys vs hairless, then you might be an 8 vs a 7. Or if a girl is blonde and tall and you like short brunettes, she might be a 6 vs a 7.

The idea that "everyone is unique and beautiful in their own way and there's someone out there for everyone!" Is bullshit and frankly flies in the face of the exact point you had just made.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy