;

Author Topic: E/N: I am in therapy. I will have sex someday  (Read 616485 times)

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: E/N: I am in therapy. I will have sex someday
« Reply #4900 on: December 10, 2017, 01:41:57 PM »
+3
Your landlord has a key to your apartment? That's retarded and something I thought only dumb ghetto nogs allowed.

Uh, yeah, the person who owns the building has access to it for emergencies. I guarantee you every landlord who isn't retarded has a key to every lock on their property.

What sort of TurboTard wouldn't have a key to every single property he owns?

That's literally what I just said.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick You can't know! Fuck you, dad! United Statesian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #4901 on: December 10, 2017, 11:59:54 PM »
+5
We got a new door the other day and it only has a dead bolt. The landlord explained that he talked to a security expert and that the bottom lock doesn't really do shit,well duh all you gotta do is use a credit card or screwdriver and pop that shit open,so that's why it only has a deadbolt. And yeah he has one of the keys for it and he's the one holding the keys. The last couple of landlords I changed the lock and didn't tell them cause they had crackheads that lived here as maintenance and let them hold the keys to the places. Fuck that.

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Lutheran United Statesian Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #4902 on: December 11, 2017, 02:41:19 AM »
+8
Goons are gonna be sorely disappointed when their communist revolution comes and they get executed for throwing garbage all over their quarters in the Gulags.

Tariq Aziz

• Domestic Threat
  • NOT AGAIN
    • Awards
« Reply #4903 on: December 11, 2017, 10:07:29 AM »
+1
Goons are gonna be sorely disappointed when their communist revolution comes and they get executed for throwing garbage all over their quarters in the Gulags.

Assuming a communist overlord is gonna wait and see whether these basket cases are gonna better themselves until the revolution's over and done with

post holidays regrets

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Californian Motorcyclist Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4904 on: December 11, 2017, 08:21:13 PM »
+1
His place does look cleaner so that's good

I dont know if I've ever been in a place that was wall to wall hospital linoleum like that