;

Author Topic: The Feminism Thread  (Read 843711 times)

Boymode, girlmode

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
Re: The Feminism Thread
« Reply #7850 on: November 11, 2017, 12:33:25 AM »
+11
https://archive.is/Oz2Hx (fuck deadspin)

What happens when you take a 30-something married baseball blogger and hand him a twitter account, and then have him tweet at all the shitlib sportsgirls? You wield more pussy-pulling power than you could ever imagine. You can threaten suicide and pull nudes, you can e-date a chick and get her nudes without ever meeting her in person and then drunk-text her new boyfriend about how you're playing xbox and ignoring your 2 year old.

Sorry, I meant to say you can do all that if you're actually a 13-year-old girl pretending to be a thirty-something man that tweets at all the sportsgirls. It's been reframed as another lamentable effect of that nasty toxic masculinity in the water.

Check out the comments for some mental gymnastics. My favorites are the "dude she's only 13!" and "she's a fucking toxic shithead"-meter jumps, but there's a notable absence of "how the fuck does a woman in her late 20s get catfished by a 13 year old girl?"-meter run.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #7851 on: November 11, 2017, 02:26:36 AM »
+12
Real life is just so damn weird.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7852 on: November 11, 2017, 09:11:29 AM »
+4
Master troll  :reagan:
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

Strugbox FBI Plant

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #7853 on: November 11, 2017, 09:24:20 AM »
+10
After this incident, women started talking about having been harassed by Ryan for years, and on Monday night, four writers began searching for the wife to whom he constantly referred to offer support to her and their two supposed children. They feared Ryan’s erratic and harmful behavior might be affecting his family most.

How to make doxxing sound noble if you're deadspin.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #7854 on: November 11, 2017, 12:40:01 PM »
+2
I have a lot of respect for this young lesbian.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7855 on: November 11, 2017, 01:23:03 PM »
+5
I'd love to see these chats of a 13-21 year old girl supposedly pulling off a 30's guy convincingly.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad! old
    • Awards
« Reply #7856 on: November 11, 2017, 01:30:23 PM »
+12
It was back in the 90s when chatrooms first became really popular for not just chatting but also hooking up and me and a couple of friends decided to have some fun. We assumed the identity of a young hot chick and chatted up two guys simultaneously and in the end we made them call each other like 2 AM. Each of them was expecting a nubile sex goddess but ended up talking to a horny man. Needless to say they were pissed off as hell. So we told one of them that sorry, I was in the other room and my brother picked up the phone, can you please call again. And he did. Laughed so hard I literally got stomach cramps.

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #7857 on: November 11, 2017, 02:01:15 PM »
+4
I'd love to see these chats of a 13-21 year old girl supposedly pulling off a 30's guy convincingly.

I imagine they involved a lot of 'that blabbermouth doesn't know doodly-squat about us' and 'well you just put a bee in my bonnet, darling'.

xfiles676767

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #7858 on: November 12, 2017, 09:25:56 PM »
+8

Here is audio of "him" speaking. How convinced are you?

https://audioboom.com/posts/5625351-1-11-al-ranks-with-alex-alvarado-and-ryan-schultz

Thankpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7859 on: November 12, 2017, 09:29:25 PM »
+5

https://audioboom.com/posts/5625351-1-11-al-ranks-with-alex-alvarado-and-ryan-schultz

LOL
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7860 on: November 12, 2017, 10:21:03 PM »
+3

Fascinating

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #7861 on: November 12, 2017, 10:57:22 PM »
+8

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #7862 on: November 14, 2017, 01:39:04 AM »
+5
How could you be fooled by that? Immediately anyone can tell that it's a kid.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #7863 on: November 14, 2017, 11:28:26 PM »
+2

Thatsthejoke.jpg

(Sorry ATOP, had to)

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #7864 on: November 15, 2017, 05:01:35 AM »
+15

Thatsthejoke.jpg

(Sorry ATOP, had to)

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7865 on: November 15, 2017, 10:29:49 AM »
+6

Yeah, without knowing the story, I'd say it was either a kid or a girl. The voice is too damned high. God journalists are either retarded or just so afraid of backlash for saying ANYTHING...

fucking faggot

• Person Of Interest
  • I didn't see anything, officer
    • Awards
« Reply #7866 on: November 16, 2017, 10:10:00 AM »
+10
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjqZJFxouDM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjqZJFxouDM</a>

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad! old
    • Awards
« Reply #7867 on: November 16, 2017, 03:57:54 PM »
+6
She looks like the hot chick who coasted through life, got a job with a title that holds (some) weight and finally lost all touch with reality. Hot chick entitlement is one hell of a drug.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7868 on: November 16, 2017, 04:16:37 PM »
+2
Fake blonde lawyers infest Uptown and are always complete cunts.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #7869 on: November 16, 2017, 05:37:21 PM »
+23

foreverial tiedup and delitized wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Faggot Anonymous Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Deplorables Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #7870 on: November 17, 2017, 01:07:48 AM »
+1
:tuss:  :depressedlesbian: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss:
:tuss: :depressedlesbian: :tuss: :depressedlesbian: :depressedlesbian:
:tuss:  :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss:
:depressedlesbian:  :depressedlesbian: :tuss: :depressedlesbian: :tuss:
:tuss:  :tuss: :tuss: :depressedlesbian: :tuss:

SIG IS WITHIN THE ALLOTTED 600 PIXELS IN HEIGHT

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7871 on: November 18, 2017, 06:26:04 AM »
+7
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0fjzDUAas0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0fjzDUAas0</a>

- Jordin Kare

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7872 on: November 18, 2017, 04:16:28 PM »
+7
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0fjzDUAas0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0fjzDUAas0</a>
Make an app that tells you how many different guys she's fucked  :colbert:
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #7873 on: November 18, 2017, 04:19:07 PM »
+5

Market it to muslim community. 
Become rich.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7874 on: November 18, 2017, 04:22:10 PM »
+9

Just ask how her relationship with her dad is.

- Jordin Kare