;

Author Topic: The Feminism Thread  (Read 869677 times)

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
Re: The Feminism Thread
« Reply #7875 on: November 18, 2017, 04:56:16 PM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0fjzDUAas0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0fjzDUAas0</a>
Make an app that tells you how many different guys she's fucked  :colbert:

If you believe the rumors her boyfriends have left her because she is basically not interested in sex.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7876 on: November 18, 2017, 08:48:47 PM »
+1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0fjzDUAas0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0fjzDUAas0</a>
Make an app that tells you how many different guys she's fucked  :colbert:

If you believe the rumors her boyfriends have left her because she is basically not interested in sex.

with men, anyway
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #7877 on: November 18, 2017, 11:13:02 PM »
+7
Yea, T swift seems like an ice queen. I think she's a lesbian and still wants family album sales. She's moving out of that territory now.

And don't forget she's going to be dead before her birthday. She's the next member of the 27 club. It happens in December.

Also, that ADA apologized and tried to blame the Uber driver, of course.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYemoDZmUuU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYemoDZmUuU</a>
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

The Bad Goy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #7878 on: November 19, 2017, 05:24:19 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYemoDZmUuU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYemoDZmUuU</a>

Most guys could turn that into a post-bar lay or at least get her number, instead of running to the media like a beta.

Stupid thing to fire her over.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #7879 on: November 19, 2017, 05:56:13 PM »
+4

Most guys could turn that into a post-bar lay or at least get her number, instead of running to the media like a beta.

Stupid thing to fire her over.
Crazy bitch literally threatened use her government position to get him fucked by the police, there was no walking back.

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Better dead than red United Statesian Lutheran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #7880 on: November 19, 2017, 06:07:41 PM »
+4

Eh, my results didn't come out so bad, despite me being a diseased motherfucker who looks like a Dickensian London prostitute. Ladies gotta get out of the club, put down the liquid Jew, and start chelating. Take your iodine, magnesium, vitamin D, and malic acid. Build some faraday cages and put one over your wifi router and cell phone before you hit the sack. Basically, don't treat your body like shit and blame "misogyny" when your body looks like shit. Garbage in, garbage out.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #7881 on: November 19, 2017, 07:02:17 PM »
+5
Eh, my results didn't come out so bad, despite me being a diseased motherfucker who looks like a Dickensian London prostitute.

Try it with a picture that wasn't taken with a fisheye lens dangling 10 feet above your head you freak.

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #7882 on: November 19, 2017, 07:12:46 PM »
+13
Eh, my results didn't come out so bad, despite me being a diseased motherfucker who looks like a Dickensian London prostitute.

Try it with a picture that wasn't taken with a fisheye lens dangling 10 feet above your head you freak.

Try one with the lens cap still on.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #7883 on: November 19, 2017, 07:24:32 PM »
+7
No one cares about your stupid face you crazy butthole post bobs and vagene

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Better dead than red United Statesian Lutheran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7884 on: November 19, 2017, 08:15:29 PM »
+8

Here, nigger.

I'll even do one with my graveyard mouth.

Which...makes my eyelid start to melt into my eye for some reason. The app looks like it just shifts color saturation and hue, and offsets white balance a bit. So once again, instead of fighting for the rights of women who are getting whipped in the streets just for driving a car in Saudi Arabia, or 13 year old girls getting gang raped by mudslimes in Sweden, they've decided the REAL war on women is a shitty app most likely slapped together by chinamen.

And just for shits and giggles:

EDIT: I just realized you can add makeup too. Nigga looks like Robert Smith moonlighting as an accountant.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 08:22:29 PM by One fly brotherfucker »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #7885 on: November 19, 2017, 08:17:51 PM »
+3
first picture has a filter on it already which is going to screw with the app.

NASAkangz

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #7886 on: November 19, 2017, 08:44:49 PM »
+4
Aran looks like Tom Clancy.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #7887 on: November 19, 2017, 09:44:08 PM »
+3

Eh, my results didn't come out so bad, despite me being a diseased motherfucker who looks like a Dickensian London prostitute. Ladies gotta get out of the club, put down the liquid Jew, and start chelating. Take your iodine, magnesium, vitamin D, and malic acid. Build some faraday cages and put one over your wifi router and cell phone before you hit the sack. Basically, don't treat your body like shit and blame "misogyny" when your body looks like shit. Garbage in, garbage out.

Still would.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #7888 on: November 19, 2017, 09:44:56 PM »
+2

Here, nigger.

I'll even do one with my graveyard mouth.

Which...makes my eyelid start to melt into my eye for some reason. The app looks like it just shifts color saturation and hue, and offsets white balance a bit. So once again, instead of fighting for the rights of women who are getting whipped in the streets just for driving a car in Saudi Arabia, or 13 year old girls getting gang raped by mudslimes in Sweden, they've decided the REAL war on women is a shitty app most likely slapped together by chinamen.

And just for shits and giggles:

EDIT: I just realized you can add makeup too. Nigga looks like Robert Smith moonlighting as an accountant.

Would
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #7889 on: November 19, 2017, 09:53:30 PM »
makeapp is particularly brutal on the ones who try to change entire features or cover up harlequen fetus left in the oven too long skin. those girls you see who wear heavy foundation daily look grim underneath because they're wearing heavy foundation every day. its also brutal on no eyebrow facepaint girls. if you have nothing to hide it won't do anything dramatic to you. notice it makes almost no difference on mandy, because she has eyebrows. now if only we had an app to 3d model the double chins girls are hiding with camera angles.... right now the only tried and true method is comparing cheek fat to the rest of the face but sometimes it'll throw me off if they held onto babyfat distribution later in life. and you'll still miss leafy-chins if you only spot the fat ones.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 10:00:12 PM by foreverial tiedup and delitized wow »

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #7890 on: November 19, 2017, 10:29:54 PM »
+7
Mandy you’re not actually that hideous (on the outside) but those goddamn teef man sheeeeiiiiiit

Look like you been chewing fuckin khat or something.

Ol’ I’m the captain now ass nigga

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #7891 on: November 19, 2017, 10:43:17 PM »
+2
That's Mandy?  Shit, I thought that was Wow. 

Sorry I called you a freak, Mandy.  Fucking name changes and myspace angles threw me off.

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #7892 on: November 19, 2017, 11:15:11 PM »

Sorry I called you a freak, Mandy.  Fucking name changes and myspace angles threw me off.

nah we have some (vaguely) similar features if you saw one of my old or discord avatars, but we have very different aesthetics i'm hitleryouth aryan. kinda curious what her genes look like but she'll start seeing smartmeters and government agents in our forum posts if we ask :/ i'm already known to shift shapes so the slope's looking slippery.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 11:31:50 PM by foreverial tiedup and delitized wow »

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #7893 on: November 20, 2017, 12:57:04 AM »
+2
Mandy you’re not actually that hideous (on the outside) but those goddamn teef man sheeeeiiiiiit

Look like you been chewing fuckin khat or something.

Ol’ I’m the captain now ass nigga

Yeah, I'm looking forward to finally getting them sorted out. December they assess the damage. I'm trying to pull some strings to get someone in my family to hook me up with implants.

nah we have some (vaguely) similar features if you saw one of my old or discord avatars, but we have very different aesthetics i'm hitleryouth aryan. kinda curious what her genes look like but she'll start seeing smartmeters and government agents in our forum posts if we ask :/ i'm already known to shift shapes so the slope's looking slippery.

I actually took one of those Ancestry DNA tests recently. I'm 19% (most likely inbred) kike, which is probably half of why I'm so fucked up. I am the Jew who has sworn to solve the Jewish Question, kind of like Blade in terms of vampires.

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #7894 on: November 20, 2017, 01:04:59 AM »
Quote from: mandy

I actually took one of those Ancestry DNA tests recently. I'm 19% (most likely inbred) kike, which is probably half of why I'm so fucked up. I am the Jew who has sworn to solve the Jewish Question, kind of like Blade in terms of vampires.

oh snap i wasn't expecting potato nigger. i see the jaw shape mostly in nords, but sometimes potato niggers.

i don't really see many other people with that combination of nose and jaw shape, which is why i asked. i'm half nordic but my other side has a lot of unknowns and i haven't spit in a cup yet so i figured i picked the nose up from that side. maybe i have some tribe in me :(

unrelated: rip charles manson
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 01:17:42 AM by foreverial tiedup and delitized wow »

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #7895 on: November 20, 2017, 01:23:08 AM »
+6

This explains some things

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #7896 on: November 20, 2017, 01:39:36 AM »
unrelated: rip charles manson

FUCK ME RUNNING GODDAMNIT NO. :myecred: I've been blasting Helter Skelter and praying every night since I found out he was in the hospital. I sent him so many letters over the years, but he never responded.  He knew shit. He knew shit deeper than the most platinum pilled of us, I believe. And now his secrets will die with him.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9y1DvS-CrM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9y1DvS-CrM</a>

I hope you're happy, man. Wherever your home is now. :myecred:

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #7897 on: November 20, 2017, 01:45:05 AM »
+14

He's in Hell, Mandy.

He's there because he was a nutjob who incited damaged women to murder for him. I know your crazybrains makes you think this is cool and all but it's not. Print out this post and keep it near you, like in Memento.

You can trust this shitpost.

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #7898 on: November 20, 2017, 02:29:51 AM »
+1

He's in Hell, Mandy.

He's there because he was a nutjob who incited damaged women to murder for him. I know your crazybrains makes you think this is cool and all but it's not. Print out this post and keep it near you, like in Memento.

You can trust this shitpost.

I won't derail this thread with Manson posting in my time of grief, but I will tell you this: He was a patsy and a political prisoner. He was a victim of Boys Town in Nebraska, and in being so, managed to connect the dots of how deep pedophile rings go and what their true purpose is. I believe he was an MK Ultra victim as well, an MK Ultra case gone wrong. I'm not saying he wasn't a shitty person, but there was a reason they threw him to the wolves in a kangaroo court the way they did. He knew some high level shit. I've watched hours upon hours of his interviews. His brain is definitely broken, which is to be expected considering what was done to him, yet he still exudes a very unique kind of intelligence and perspective. I believe whatever happened to him at Boys Town and afterwords (and I really strongly believe it was MK Ultra), combined with innate high intelligence gave him an insight into the system that no one else had.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #7899 on: November 20, 2017, 03:00:14 AM »
+5
Aran looks like Tom Clancy.

Aran looks like a creepy but somewhat charismatic maffia boss on that picture.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare