;

Author Topic: 888 Social Justice Struggles Against The Video Game Patriarchy  (Read 143181 times)

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: 888 Social Justice Struggles Against The Video Game Patriarchy
« Reply #2200 on: December 15, 2017, 06:27:13 PM »
+3
My wife loves Fallout and we co-op Diablo 3 and Borderlands, etc.

My brother's wife makes me look like someone who barely plays video games by comparison though. She's like... addicted.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2201 on: December 15, 2017, 09:02:32 PM »
+4
No, she's a stereotypical mother of 2 who interrupts games and tells us to pause online multiplayer shit.
Disgusting, why hasn't your imam recommended her to be stoned to death.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2202 on: Today at 06:51:15 AM »
+2
My wife loves Fallout and we co-op Diablo 3 and Borderlands, etc.

My brother's wife makes me look like someone who barely plays video games by comparison though. She's like... addicted.

Yes, and if you carefully look through your entire social circle you will probably find that 90%+ of the more dedicated players are male. Outliers exist in every field imaginable.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare