;

Author Topic: TVIV and CineD: dens of absolute faggotry  (Read 487208 times)

jimbolio

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
Re: TVIV and CineD: dens of absolute faggotry
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2014, 06:43:44 PM »
+6

REVERSE ENGINES! OH GOD I PASSED THE EVENT HORIZON!!!!! HELPPPPPPPMEEEEEEEE!!!

Where we're going, you won't want eyes to see.

Get a load of this fat sack of shit. There is not one hint of testosterone in his blood. No facial hair, no angle to the jaw, titties that trapped bitch is probably jealous of. He is so obese his face is flushed from high blood pressure just from sitting on his ass. Well done... Check out the finger fat between the knuckles. Damn.

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2014, 07:09:57 PM »
^^^^ lol, you're right, dude is so fat, his sausage fingers have extra knuckles
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

Internet Catchphrase

• Enemy Of The State
  • Space Racists
  • ts12 and counting
  • Awards Jesuit Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Italian
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2014, 07:32:58 PM »
He also has the beginning of clubbing on his finger tips which means heart trouble on the horizon at a very young age.

EDIT: or more likely its a visual trick from the death grip that poor girl is in.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 07:34:55 PM by Internet Catchphrase »

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2014, 08:08:11 PM »
When someone refers to themselves as a bruiser, doesn't that imply that they might be able to beat some other person up? I guess he thinks aggressively SJW slapfighting people on a third-rate internet forum is kind of like beating someone up?
rofl I have a sig

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2014, 08:17:46 PM »
+2
Isn't that pancake goon?

Thankpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2014, 08:59:49 PM »
+5
i have never heard of black people being compared to dogs

I'm from the S-S-S-South and I've never heard it either.

On the other hand, I have heard that bad, bad Leroy Brown (the baddest man in the whole damn town) is "badder than old King Kong" and "meaner than a junkyard dog" which sounds like dog whistle racism to me. :parsons:
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2014, 09:59:19 PM »
+1
Junkyard Dog was a badass 80s wrestler of colour (WoC).
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

freak puke

• Unperson
  • Awards old Faggot Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2014, 11:24:42 PM »
The Adventure Time thread is great because it makes my creepy manchild obsession with the show look normal by comparison.

Quote from: Mage Ham
Quote from: MojoKingBee

God I love Magic Man. He's a villain, but he's not really evil. He's just a huge rear end in a top hat.

This is, to me, what makes him that much more terrifying; he's a representation of banal evil.

Magic Man seems to be amoral, and not only exclusively works towards his own desires, he doesn't even percieve other people as having wants or desires; they're just objects for him to work his magic on.
This makes him a huge rear end in a top hat in the show, but if he were more of a 'big picture' thinker, he could easily be a genocidal madman or dictator. Magic Man is the banal, human evil that results from dehumanization.

The Lich, meanwhile, isn't all that scary (aside from Ron Perlman's silky tones) because he represents a completely understandable internal force, the drive toward death instead of life. He's something that we'd like to deny, but he's in all of us, we know him- and in most cases, it's easy to deny him, to not destroy yourself. The impulse toward life wins out.

The Magic Man, on the other hand, is also a tendency we all possess (self-absorption), but he's one that we don't have a strong motive to deny and may not even notice as it slowly drives us to greater and greater transgressions.
Scary.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3565204&userid=164148
I have wrestled with the nigger demon in a number of ways.

For people who consider themselves feminists they have even more rules for how a woman should think and act than the fucking Taliban.

https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/

Bitters

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2014, 11:26:42 PM »
+4
That's what I thought.

Isn't that pancake goon?

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2014, 11:35:04 PM »
tviv does suck.  i just checked the thread to see general concensus on wether community is worth watching this season, and one of the first posts i came across:

Quote from: Shakugan
Am I the only one who found this episode with it's treatment of the ass-crack bandit as analogous to sexual harassment to be really distasteful? I'm sure I'll get a bunch of people jumping on me for "not having a sense of humour", "community is a tv show", "parody", etc etc, but those are the kinds of responses that are typically involved with rape culture, so it's expected.

This is absolutely not meant to start a derail on rape culture in TV, I'm just curious to know if anyone else had similar thoughts (because literally every post since the episode aired by my count has been some variant of "wow, Community is back and awesome again!!!").

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3597051&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=24#post424250552

this in an episode about a college campus prankster who rolls coins down the cracks of unsuspecting peoples butts

shakugan has 12 pages of similarly terrible posts in the live forums
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2014, 11:35:28 PM »
I think the dumbest thing in the TVIV lately is everyone is obsessed with making characters gay.
Quote from: hope and vaseline" post="424139734
Pretty much how it happened with Scott and Allison in season one, too. They just need to make Scott/Isaac canon already because I mean come on, did you all not watch the first half of Season 3?
Keep in mind Scott is hung up on ladies but apparently he's a secret homo because....
Quote from: Pinterest Mom" post="424332167
Teen Wolf is basically Slash Dogwhistle, The Series. There's hints to justify nearly every pairing, but they're inaudible to everyone but fans of that pairing.

Given the way Isaac acts around Scott, it's not tremendously hard to imagine that he scribbles SCOTT x ISAAC in the margins of his notebooks or that he filled up about three pages of his diary the night he got to ride with Scott on his bike.

FREE NEAT

freak puke

• Unperson
  • Awards old Faggot Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2014, 11:53:47 PM »
tviv does suck.  i just checked the thread to see general concensus on wether community is worth watching this season, and one of the first posts i came across:

Am I the only one who found this episode with it's treatment of the ass-crack bandit as analogous to sexual harassment to be really distasteful? I'm sure I'll get a bunch of people jumping on me for "not having a sense of humour", "community is a tv show", "parody", etc etc, but those are the kinds of responses that are typically involved with rape culture, so it's expected.

This is absolutely not meant to start a derail on rape culture in TV, I'm just curious to know if anyone else had similar thoughts (because literally every post since the episode aired by my count has been some variant of "wow, Community is back and awesome again!!!").

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3597051&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=24#post424250552

this in an episode about a college campus prankster who rolls coins down the cracks of unsuspecting peoples butts

The episode that parodied police procedurals by taking a dumb prank super seriously was in turn taken super seriously by some dork...

:roddy:
I have wrestled with the nigger demon in a number of ways.

For people who consider themselves feminists they have even more rules for how a woman should think and act than the fucking Taliban.

https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/

Gender Swapped Dinosaur

• Unperson
  • Perhaps you may be able to help solve a mystery.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2014, 12:12:18 AM »
+14
Rape culture is a phrase that needs to be stricken from the English language.

Morty Doom

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2014, 12:18:15 AM »
+7
All I can think of is getting talked down to by that doughy piece of shit for espousing non feminist approved opinions on my favorite tv show, then seeing a picture of who was talking down to me and putting a bullet in my head cause I got scolded by a marshmallow boy with a creepy tranny looking girlfriend who likely smells of old meat.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2014, 02:04:04 AM »
+2
^^^^ lol, you're right, dude is so fat, his sausage fingers have extra knuckles

How fucking fat and soft do you have to be to have sausage fingers with extra knuckles? I'm a big guy but I don't have fucking hands like a god damned cartoon.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

The Floridian

« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2014, 02:10:44 AM »
The last two pages of the Hobbit thread in CineD is infested with SJW's calling Tolkien/LOTR racist again.  :librage:

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2014, 02:24:25 AM »
The last two pages of the Hobbit thread in CineD is infested with SJW's calling Tolkien/LOTR racist again.  :librage:

Tolkien heard the "Rivers of Blood" speech in 1968 and completely re-wrote everything to cover everything up that he wrote in 1937-1949 before he died in 1973.

Fucking retarded goons being stupid as shit again I see.

:facepalm:
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

White Power Superhero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting. Black Chick Methodist Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon 420 United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2014, 03:39:36 AM »
+16
I swear goons just sit around and get triggered and defensive on behalf of sickly, make believe minorities who are cowered and weak in the corner, crippled by (what goons consider to be) racism and other social issues. The University I attend has a plaque in the building I frequent most that explicitly states that the founders endowment to the school was meant to create a learning institution for white boys and girls only. Turns out I don't collapse on the floor and literally shake over it. I fight that racism by getting an education there anyway,

which is more than what some beta white male goon who trembles and weeps "b-b-b-but a poc female, you should let me tell you how you should perceive feminism and racism because i know better than you"  :parsons: can do for me or the situation.

Tolkien is and always has been a favourite author of mine and his works are some of my favourites to read after all these years. Chances are the upper middle class English dude is going to be pretty fucking Eurocentric. Yes, many of his writings do away with the accusations but the point is that Tolkien never prefaced his works with "NIGGERS CAN'T READ THIS!!!!" and if he was a racist, well, negroes like your books too, so I win in the end. You can put your swords down now, o goony knights of valor.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 03:42:53 AM by Cactus Kid »

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2014, 05:25:40 AM »
+1
I swear goons just sit around and get triggered and defensive on behalf of sickly, make believe minorities who are cowered and weak in the corner, crippled by (what goons consider to be) racism and other social issues. The University I attend has a plaque in the building I frequent most that explicitly states that the founders endowment to the school was meant to create a learning institution for white boys and girls only. Turns out I don't collapse on the floor and literally shake over it. I fight that racism by getting an education there anyway,

which is more than what some beta white male goon who trembles and weeps "b-b-b-but a poc female, you should let me tell you how you should perceive feminism and racism because i know better than you"  :parsons: can do for me or the situation.

Tolkien is and always has been a favourite author of mine and his works are some of my favourites to read after all these years. Chances are the upper middle class English dude is going to be pretty fucking Eurocentric. Yes, many of his writings do away with the accusations but the point is that Tolkien never prefaced his works with "NIGGERS CAN'T READ THIS!!!!" and if he was a racist, well, negroes like your books too, so I win in the end. You can put your swords down now, o goony knights of valor.
let me explain internalized racism to you :parsons:
FREE NEAT

amulet of faggotry +2

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Sasstronaut The Gentry old Scrooge On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2014, 05:38:08 AM »

Holy lol, thank for this. BB is the absolute fucking worst in EVERYTHING and turns out he's a fat shapeless blob?

:nixon: :nixon: :nixon: :nixon:

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2014, 09:53:32 AM »

The episode that parodied police procedurals by taking a dumb prank super seriously was in turn taken super seriously by some dork...

:roddy:

Every single other character in the show even made fun of them for taking it so seriously. The entire premise was that they only investigated it so they could spend time alone and that one of them is likely the actual bandit.

Also the actor who played the "super PTSD victim in a wheelchair" is a rapper who IRL raps about slapping booties.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Glover

We have come full circle through the looking glass. Mainstream media is making fun of the SJWs trivial issues and this new emotion other humans know as "humor" is TRIGGERING THEM.

Coyote Attic

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2014, 12:25:05 PM »
+1
step aside posted BrooklynBruiser's picture in the PYF Awkward, Ugly and Gross thread.  :twisted:

And poster A Fancy 400 lbs think they may know the girl:

I'm like 99% sure I know the chick, she's one of the most batshit insane people I've ever met if it's her, and the dude's awkward is most likely nothing compared to her.

EDIT: For an example she was once convinced her (now ex-)boyfriend was a Mayan god who was sent to earth to lead her through xibalba.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator United Statesian Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2014, 12:33:01 PM »
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 12:35:32 PM by cis scum »

Thankpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2014, 12:43:42 PM »
I think the dumbest thing in the TVIV lately is everyone is obsessed with making characters gay.

It seems like the internet in general is obsessed with making TV characters gay. Including cartoon characters.

Are two characters close friends? Must be gay. Do they treat each other like siblings? Gay. Are they actually, literally siblings? Totally gay.

Edit: Are they rivals? They must want to have sex with each other. Enemies? Big time gaywads. Do they hate each other's guts? That's just hidden gay passion.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 12:45:43 PM by Backpfeifengesicht »
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2014, 01:05:22 PM »

It seems like the internet in general is obsessed with making TV characters gay. Including cartoon characters.

Are two characters close friends? Must be gay. Do they treat each other like siblings? Gay. Are they actually, literally siblings? Totally gay.

Edit: Are they rivals? They must want to have sex with each other. Enemies? Big time gaywads. Do they hate each other's guts? That's just hidden gay passion.

There is already so many more gay characters on TV compared to reality. If television writing was real there would only be a 4-5% chance the character was gay openly or otherwise. These people want the world to be portrayed in a way that is much more gay than reality. They want every strong male lead to "strongly consider" becoming gay. This ties in with attacking masculinity as "toxic".

"Real men are gay!"
-MSM