;

Author Topic: Random Posts from the Feminism and Gender Equality Thread  (Read 906313 times)

FloridaBorder

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
Re: Random Posts from the Feminism and Gender Equality Thread
« Reply #2600 on: August 16, 2013, 03:33:40 PM »
What did that guy do?

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #2601 on: August 16, 2013, 03:41:51 PM »
He waved his dick at marching feminists  :reagan:

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #2602 on: August 16, 2013, 04:23:41 PM »
Troon Aelph nullo was posting in that gbs busted.com thread about wanting a website for dickchicks

Babomb

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting. old 420 United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2603 on: August 16, 2013, 07:14:11 PM »
+1
Ha, those bitches.

They are protesting the "patriarchy" by going around and assaulting males because they have penises.

You will never see a group of men rioting against a women showing off her tits or cooch.

I'm ok with equal right, ut my god anyone who calls themselves a feminist now a days is off the fucking deep end like those crazy cunts in the video.

reactionary

• Unperson
  • Awards Jew Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #2604 on: August 17, 2013, 01:40:58 PM »
Quote from: Dirtbag Diva" post="418525403
On the subject of jokes and the like, I was hanging out with a group of friends last night visiting from New York and the joke "What's the difference between fried chicken and a blow job?" came up. "You don't know? We should go on a picnic then." We ended up discussing if there'd be a female equivalent of that joke and I mentioned that the reason people laugh at the original joke is because the blow job is seen as a threat/tricking the girl that just doesn't come off as much when the joke teller is a woman. All of my male friends said they didn't think blow job jokes were threatening, including one of my gay friends saying he sucks dick so he should feel the same way as a woman does. All the women were like "Uh, no blow job jokes are definitely about trying to trick a girl into giving you a blow job. That's kind of threatening".
:facepalm:
god > man > horse > woman > dog

freehotel

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #2605 on: August 17, 2013, 01:45:20 PM »
Quote from: mascaria" post="418512509
Like how foreplay is basically just making out while walking backwards into the bedroom? I don't know about anyone else here but I would get pissed off if some chick was ripping my blouses open to get it on. Like, what the hell? I paid money for that shirt! It doesn't take long to undo buttons!

I don't think you have anything to worry about, buddy :bronson:

SomethingAwfulIsOk

• Enemy Of The State
  • Hope 'n Change
  • Awards old Soldier Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2606 on: August 17, 2013, 02:06:42 PM »
On the subject of jokes and the like, I was hanging out with a group of friends last night visiting from New York and the joke "What's the difference between fried chicken and a blow job?" came up. "You don't know? We should go on a picnic then." We ended up discussing if there'd be a female equivalent of that joke and I mentioned that the reason people laugh at the original joke is because the blow job is seen as a threat/tricking the girl that just doesn't come off as much when the joke teller is a woman. All of my male friends said they didn't think blow job jokes were threatening, including one of my gay friends saying he sucks dick so he should feel the same way as a woman does. All the women were like "Uh, no blow job jokes are definitely about trying to trick a girl into giving you a blow job. That's kind of threatening".

:lolno: why would anyone hang out with these kind of humorless bitches?

SomethingAwfulIsOk

• Enemy Of The State
  • Hope 'n Change
  • Awards old Soldier Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2607 on: August 17, 2013, 02:07:43 PM »
And of course that post was from Dirtbag Diva, I should have known. Most terrible poster of the Feminist thread

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #2608 on: August 17, 2013, 03:30:20 PM »
Quote from: mascaria" post="418512509
Like how foreplay is basically just making out while walking backwards into the bedroom? I don't know about anyone else here but I would get pissed off if some chick was ripping my blouses open to get it on. Like, what the hell? I paid money for that shirt! It doesn't take long to undo buttons!

I don't think you have anything to worry about, buddy :bronson:
blouses

Of course, that doesn't mean anything in this world :troon:

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2609 on: August 17, 2013, 04:22:59 PM »
And of course that post was from Dirtbag Diva, I should have known. Most terrible poster of the Feminist thread
It's obviously a fake story since you couldn't possibly be a man and be friends with her.

I fucking hate goons

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2610 on: August 18, 2013, 09:26:27 AM »
How the fuck do you "trick" someone into giving you a blowjob?

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian old Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #2612 on: August 18, 2013, 01:08:05 PM »

That conversation never happened.  Most of what Dirtbag Diva says never actually happened.  Hell most of the "stories" on that thread never actually happened because no one actually does or says those things in real life.  If they do, then people ignore them because they are ridiculously socially awkward goons.  The goons then go on the internet about how they "pwned" those idiots when in actuality the conversation only happened in their heads.

CaptainSpaulding

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Took down a Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2613 on: August 18, 2013, 04:35:19 PM »
Well, it wasn't until maybe the last year or so that I started reading up on feminism and incorporating it into my world view. I just never had any negative personal experiences that caused it to click.

I was always really good at all the STEM stuff and liked a lot of nerdy hobbies but somehow managed to avoid any sexism (that I noticed) directed towards me, probably just because I didn't socialize much. I can remember a computer science class I had in freshman year of college that decided to show a PSA/documentary in class one day about how women can totally be programmers too and I sort of blew up over it back then. I just found it incredibly patronizing, because I hadn't noticed any barriers to entry beyond maybe being a smidge uncomfortable at the gender ratio, so why did this film think that I needed so much extra encouragement? I concluded that it was because other women were just huge cry babies rather than that my experience was atypical.

I don't think I was ever so bad as to be labeled a misogynist rather than ignorant, but I've gotten loads better about it. My boyfriend has noticed it and doesn't seem to care for it. Nothing traumatic has happened to me to trigger this, so therefore it must be this thread's fault as far as he's concerned.
Maybe because the rampant misogyny feminists claim is in STEM fields isn't actually there?  In almost every discussion I can remember, the women who talk about not experiencing all the harassment are dismissed in favor of people with second-hand anecdotes, usually on the level of overhearing some joke about forking a dongle or some crap.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #2614 on: August 18, 2013, 07:46:38 PM »
My boyfriend has noticed it and doesn't seem to care for it. Nothing traumatic has happened to me to trigger this, so therefore it must be this thread's fault as far as he's concerned.
E/N thread "Help my boyfriend doesn't want to vote for Hillary, how should I sever his fedora-wearing MRA ass" in 3... 2... 1...

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #2615 on: August 18, 2013, 09:53:12 PM »

That conversation never happened.  Most of what Dirtbag Diva says never actually happened.  Hell most of the "stories" on that thread never actually happened because no one actually does or says those things in real life.  If they do, then people ignore them because they are ridiculously socially awkward goons.  The goons then go on the internet about how they "pwned" those idiots when in actuality the conversation only happened in their heads.

winnah winnah chicken dinnah.

DD "discussing" anything like this is laughable. first off, any literary critic will tell you that the one sure way to make humor unfunny is to analyze it.  humor is based on the initial reaction to the joke, not the detailed parsing and breakdown of why people laughed.  but leave it to a humorless twat to suck the funny out of a bad joke.

next, DD will tell you what's funny.  it's not a discussion, but more like a screeching polemic of "you're wrong; this is the acceptable thinking and there are no tenable alternatives". any contrary opinion is met with her curiously looking around for an "ignore" button for real life.

Goddamnit E/N.

Scourge Of Kansai

• Unperson
  • 器大活好
  • Awards Fuck you, dad! Ave Maria Classicist United Statesian Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #2616 on: August 19, 2013, 04:48:01 AM »
+1
My theory is that this thread has gradually been infiltrated by trolls who are nonetheless unaware of each other's presence. In fact, serious posters might even be outnumbered by them because nothing else explains how reliably this thread goes back to arguing about Lizard Tit armor in World of Warcraft or what have you.

We literally have people upset that Saints Row, a game where you take the role of an unabashed criminal in a corrupt city, engages in immoral practices regarding prostitution. No shit.

:madgoon: Shooting white cis-male cops and running down pedestrians is one thing, but pimping is just over the line!

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #2617 on: August 19, 2013, 05:23:35 AM »
Shooting white cis-male cops and running down pedestrians is one thing, but pimping is just over the line!

unless it's pimping children

:jesse:
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Scourge Of Kansai

• Unperson
  • 器大活好
    • Awards
« Reply #2618 on: August 19, 2013, 05:39:12 AM »
These people literally believe that paying a woman to have sex with you is worse than gunning people down in the streets.

I fucking hate goons

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2619 on: August 19, 2013, 07:55:05 AM »
This is from the Awkward/Ugly thread in PYF by this fucking bitch Picnic Princess:

Quote from: Picnic Princess" post="418573750
Second-class citizens, eh? Then please explain why the vast majority of the world's richest, most powerful, most educated people are men. Tell me how you get paid less for a job in case you become a parent and have to leave the company to stay at home with your children, so are not worth the investment. Or how people judge your appearance and not your work performance when you try to get into politics. Or how everyone assumes you slept your way to the top of a major corporation instead of hard work and determination like your colleagues. How you're told you're too illogical and emotional to have important jobs, and you should only be barefoot in the kitchen pumping out offspring serving as a mother-replacement for your spouse because :biotruths:. Please, I'm begging you buddy. I'm ready.

I'm not saying she's wrong.... I'm saying do you have to fucking post this in every fucking thread, Picnic Princess? Every time I see your stupid fucking avatar you're going on and on. But fucking A does it need to be in PYF Ugly people? Jesus fucking christ.

Edit: LOL Fuck just a few posts up from that one in the same thread

Quote from: Pijonsnodt" post="418572531
[timg]http://i.imgur.com/eDbi4Ip.jpg[/timg]

If you feel sorry for strippers, feel sorrier for Hooter Girls. Hooter Girls put up with shit like this on tipped employee wages.

Yes, feeling bad for Hooters Girls. LMAO. They make fucking bank on those tipped wages.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 07:57:17 AM by I fucking hate goons »

MexicanKetchup

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2620 on: August 19, 2013, 08:06:54 AM »
Don't these cunts understand that nobody is forcing these women to work at Hooters? They do it voluntarily. Willingly.

Scourge Of Kansai

• Unperson
  • 器大活好
    • Awards
« Reply #2621 on: August 19, 2013, 08:36:54 AM »
So who exactly is more exploited and in need of a social worker to help them, a woman working at hooters or a man working in a coal mine?

muslim batman

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2622 on: August 19, 2013, 08:55:08 AM »
Quote from: Pijonsnodt" post="418572531

If you feel sorry for strippers, feel sorrier for Hooter Girls. Hooter Girls put up with shit like this on tipped employee wages.
:stewart:
Damn, I do feel sorry for hooters girls who have to put up with fat goons. At least until he tips them and leaves.
Dont disparage an entire group and say anything that could imply or lead to violence against that group.
#KillAllWhiteMen

MexicanKetchup

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2623 on: August 19, 2013, 09:17:21 AM »
+2
New meaning to "just the tip, please"

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #2624 on: August 19, 2013, 09:43:43 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3CNTO6LG4g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3CNTO6LG4g</a>

holy lol  the youtube comments

How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb...

Trick question, Feminists can't change anything!

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt